Transcendent Thirst

By YOLOwriting101

"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his ch... More

💉 p r e f a c e
💉 p r o l o g u e
💉1
💉2
💉3
💉4
💉5
💉6
💉7
💉8
💉9
💉10
💉11
💉12
💉13
💉14
💉15
💉16
💉17
💉18
💉19
💉20
💉21
💉22
💉23
💉24
💉25
💉26
💉27
💉28
💉29
💉30
💉31
💉32
💉33
💉35
💉36
💉37
💉38
💉39
💉40
💉41
💉42
💉43
💉44
💉45
💉46

💉34

1.8K 96 77
By YOLOwriting101

|Deimos🔝

Sitting at the counter, I watched happily as Darius made cinnamon toast. I haven't actually eaten anything in a while and he claims I need it. So, why not?

Aurelie laid in my arms as I let her drink some milk from her bottle, but both of our eyes were on Darius. It was hard for me to not look at him - it was the same for her as well. We both couldn't stop watching him. The fact that he was a vampire now...

I am so thankful for our daughter for changing him. I could never do it...she did it. I'm not sure when, but it doesn't even matter. The fact that she did it says volumes.

She's smart. Smarter than she let's on.

"Here you go!" Darius exclaims, setting the cinnamon toast before me. "I already freaking know you will get pregnant sooner or later, so I made it with extra care."

"Oh, how sweet. We don't know..."

"I don't believe you! You could be pregnant right now! But we won't know because Norris is..." Darius drifts suddenly, sighing as he leaned against the counter.

"Yeah...Norris is-."

"He isn't dead." Darius interrupted, and I gasp.

"But...I saw him. His throat was slit...he wasn't breathing." I state, and I shook my head at the sight.

"Yeah...but that's not how you kill a vampire. I have come to learn that the way you kill vampire is by...basically ripping off their head. Without their mind telling them to heal, it just kills them. He almost killed you that way...when I gave my life for you. I remember seeing him do such a thing...it made me feel like I was useless. The way you were being torn apart...I couldn't have it-."

"So you give yourself...uh... Let's not recount the past. If Norris is alive - than where is he?" I question him, and Darius smiled brightly.

"That's the thing. I know where he is and I have contact with him. The best part, he's coming in two days-."

"Wait! I thought this was our time to...be together?" I whimper, Darius looking at me sadly. He walked to the island and sat beside me.

We made eye contact, the both of us staring at one another. Both of our eyes were red orange and I still can't get over how he's a vampire like me...

I remember thinking just being like me was a curse. Maybe it can be a blessing after all...

"It is our time together, bringing him here to help us so that we can stay together indefinitely... I think this is quite beneficial and needed." He told me with a smile, making me smile back. "I wish it didn't have to come to this... Where for us to be together, we have to fight others. It's so unnecessary, so unneeded."

I nod in agreement, beginning to eat my toast. I already knew with as much that I drank from Darius...I won't need any for a while. He did drink some of mine, but he was much more controlled than me.

It was just different for me I guess. I've never drink blood from a person. I drank the blood in a packet. To have his body against mine and he let me drink his blood so selfishly...

Especially with how delicious his blood was. It clouded my vision and made me see a different color other than red. It was a light shade of pink that changed the way I saw the world.

It was...pleasurable and it made me want him even more.

"What are you thinking Achille?" Darius asked me softly, making me bite my lip.

"I was just thinking about...the taste of your blood, and how nice it was last night." I grin at him as I watch him run the back of his neck.

"Yeah, you were having a fun time drinking my blood. It's okay though, if it's you - it doesn't matter." He promises to me, and he rested his elbow on the counter. "I was thinking."

"About?" 

"How I might now be able to talk to Tyrone anymore. Since I no longer will age...so he'll start to question things." He sighs sadly, looking at me. "He was my only friend. I know he has other friends besides me, but I still care about him and all."

I nod, grinning at how kind he was.

"Well, when I was turned...I immediately decided that it was now my sister and my brother. We moved a lot, and my sister passed away. Then it was my brother and me...for awhile. Until he passed, and then I was alone. I chose to be alone by choice, but I don't remember the thought of my friends. I just wanted to protect the ones I loved the most." I confess to him truthfully, Darius nodding.

"Understandable considering you're circumstances. Except I am thinking about it, and I don't want to just drop him. We both were dropped by the people we cared about the most...we were each other's rocks. I refuse to drop him like everyone else dropped us." He shook his head in dissatisfaction.

I liked the way he thought. How can I be a good person like him?

It seems to me that he's been through much more than I have. Though I am not sure if I can say that. I prefer to say we both were sufferers.

"I get it." I rest my hand on his, making him take my hand as he kissed it. "It's just the thought of him...not keeping it secret."

"I'm not worried. He kept a big secret of mine from when I was in high school, so I think he can keep this one." He chuckled, and I frown.

"What is the secret?" I lean towards him in curiosity, beginning to hear Aurelie make little noises.

"Ah. When I was a teen - out of curiosity, I tried some marijuana; but I didn't like the way it made me feel so... I didn't ever do it again. Tyrone was there when I did it and we promised each other to never spill about it-."

"I feel like that's different though. You wouldn't get in trouble for doing it."

"We did the marijuana in a foster home."

Oh. Now I see what the issue is.

"I see. I feel like that's more of a brother thing. He's not saying anything and neither are you because it's a brotherly thing. Protect me and I'll always protect you - oh!" I gasp, seeing Darius beginning to smile as I realize it. "Maybe you should tell Tyrone."

"Yeah, I was planning on it. Just need to figure out when-."

We both look at the front door, but we immediately looked back at one another. Because we both were thinking the same thing.

"You feel an unknown presence, yes?" I ask him, and he nods.

"Yeah. It's so weird how I get a chill at the feeling of an unknown person near. My body just guides me towards it, like I'm a mouse...skittering and scattering." He chuckled as he stood up, rubbing his hands together. "I wonder who it is. I didn't tell anyone, but Norris. Except I doubt Norris feels this...unsettling."

Darius began walking towards the door, and I started to become anxious. What if the person at the door is trying to hurt us...or him?

"Darius wait!" I exclaim, running beside him as he looks down at me with concern. "I just wanted to be beside you when you open the door."

I see him grin, unlocking the door as he opened it. The both of us looking at a black man with lavender-colored eyes. Already I became nervous as to why these purple-eyed freaks always find us! So stressful on my heart and soul!

As I looked at him, I saw that he had tattoos. It was obvious since he wore a white shirt, but it was kind of see-through. Not to mention the black lines that creeped up his neck slightly from under his shirt.

He was bulky too, but was shorter than Darius by three or four inches. Which is expected since my lover is one of a kind. You would have to be a fool not to see he was attractive, but not as attractive as Darius - in my opinion.

"May I help you?" Darius asked in confusion, the man nodding.

"Deimos informed me that there was a vampire couple in this residence. He would like to speak with the both of you-."

"No." I hiss, and the guy looked down at me as if I was a bug. This look of disgust in his eyes that made me want to laugh. "Who do you think you are? We will not affiliate ourselves with unknown figures! Besides, what kind of name is Deimos anyway?!"

The man sneered, watching him shake his head at me as if I was wrong for denying him.

"You should be lucky Deimos is willing to invite you into his presence. If he wanted, he could make your lives tor-."

"Enough." Darius interrupted harshly, shoving the guy's chest as he stepped back a bit. "We won't be meeting anyone right now. We have more important and dire things to work on. If he really wants to speak to us, why didn't he come here himself?"

The man stood silently, his eyes diverting.

"Because he is having relations with other men right now." He stated in an odd way, making Darius and me look at one another in confusion.

"Relations?"

"Relations."

I chuckle awkwardly, beginning to rock Aurelie as I began to find this entertaining. Darius looked like he was trying to process what he was trying to say. I think I understood what he meant.

"There is multiple ways for me to interpret that." He snorted, the man nodding.

"The inappropriate interpretation is correct. He states that submission is best when you truly want to dominate others."

"Totally." Darius scoffs at him in disgust, making the guy narrow his eyes at him.

I glance off because this conversation was only getting weirder. This man looked like he wanted to drown himself, but he was under a spell. Wonder what this Deimos is trying to pull.

"Okay, we will meet him." I say, Darius looking down at me in shock.

"Achille where is this coming from-?"

"I want to know what kind of person this man is. Especially if he thinks submission is the best way to dominate others. I think that's ludicrous." I shake my head at such a thought. "What's your name?"

The man's eyes settled on me, and I watched them move onto Aurelie. His eyes widened as if he saw a ghost, making me frown.

"My name is Vince. Excuse my staring, but is that your child?" He questions me, and I nod. "With a woman?"

"I'm her father." Darius chimed in, Vince looking up at Darius in shock. "Is that a problem?"

"No! Not at all. Deimos will be quite pleased."

I rolled my eyes, Darius taking Aurelie out of my arms as he held her. Vince not even willing to look at her anymore - thanks to Darius.

"Follow me." He ordered, and Darius narrowed his eyes at him. "No one will get hurt. Deimos is one of the vampire reapers, he has no need to kill people like you that pose no threat to his existence."

Before I could ask what a vampire reaper was, Vince was gone. Darius rolling his eyes, he ran after him. Now I really wondered who Deimos was and why he wanted anything to do with us.

Vampire reaper... I've never heard of such a thing.

If he is involved with Sabin at all, I don't mind killing him myself. Because I have enough anger and vengeance to last a life time. It won't be quenched until Sabin is dead.

And I mean that.

|Darius

"Are you aware that you are under a spell? A binding?" I question Vince as we walked along a cobblestone pathway. It led us to a modern-looking house that somehow gave off a vibe that no one was truly welcome.

It may look welcoming, and if you want to walk on the premises - go ahead; but, do it at a cost. That was the vibe I got from this place.

While I held Aurelie in my arms, it became obvious that she was growing very fast. She's basically about to be two months and I feel like I'm holding a four month old - if not older.

"I am aware of the bondage." He says confidently, and I frown.

"Do you know the underlying meaning of such a thing-?"

"Yes, I know. Deimos does not just bond with anyone-."

"Yeah, but he'll have sex with anyone? That's so cute." Achille mocks, and I had to stop myself from snorting at his mockery. Vince on the other hand looked like he wanted to rip out his throat - not on my watch.

"Do you even know how the vampire reaper works? The mechanics and the ideology and the systematics?!" Vince snapped as we were at the door, watching him put in a code to the door.

"Not sure, but you make him out to be some kind of robot." Achille mocked, and I found his mockeries to be kind of endearing. I did not know he had this side to him.

Either way, I would love every side he showed me.

"Deimos is the second vampire reaper of the world. There are three of them and one mystery one. Him and the other two are the elders of the vampires and you should be thanking him that vampires are even a species!" Vince snapped at us, and folded his arms. "He is much more powerful than any vampire I've ever known. Not to mention he-."

"I don't care, let us meet him." I interrupt in boredom, not caring about Deimos. "If he's so powerful, than why would he want to have anything to do with some regular vampires like us?"

"Neither of you are regular - especially you."

We both turn around in shock, and I find myself staring down at another man. Except he looked like he was in fifties, but aged well. His eyes were amber so that told me he must've just drank some blood.

He looked down at Achille, a smirk coming to his face.

"I am quite interested in the likes of you, and I don't say that often." The man told Achille, and I instantly felt jealousy. "I can hear your heart beating quite rapidly... I am not interested in that way."

I sigh in relief, the guy's moving onto Aurelie.

"You both have created such an unusual species. Half human and half vampire... Do you realize the rarity of such a thing-."

"That 'thing' is a baby and has a name. Her name is Aurelie and I suggest you use it." Achille hissed at Deimos, causing him to smile.

"Of course, excuse my rudeness, and I will excuse your rudeness. Please, let me speak with the both of you on why I ask you here and hopefully you will help me and I can help you." He started, and I wasn't sure if I could trust this guy.

Based on the way he was behaving though it didn't seem like he had any bad intentions. Though that doesn't mean anything to me anymore.

I am no longer trusting of others anymore. Especially new people that come into our life randomly like this.

"We have bigger problems to worry about besides your own." I hiss at him, and he raises his eyebrow at me. "We already have someone trying to tear us apart, so once we can work on that - we'll consider helping."

"It isn't an option. It's you three I need the most, including your unbelievably smart and scientifically impossible child." Deimos chuckled, raising his eyebrow at me. "Do you know what people like me can do for people like you?"

He grinned at me, and I watched as Achille was suddenly standing in front of me. Deimos looking down at him in curiosity to his actions.

"He doesn't need your submission to have true domination over him - which I think is a ludicrous excuse for you. Just say you like bottoming." Achille snapped at him and Deimos sneered.

"You do not understand the mechanics and the ideologies and the systematics-."

"Yeah, yeah - we know. You're like a robot-."

"This is serious. Listen to me and maybe I can help you both with your problem."

I raise my eyebrow at him because we never told him what our problem is. I can't tell as of right now; but this vampire reaper... Maybe he can be of assistance.

Why not...maybe.

_______________👀

Assistance? 😲

We'll see. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Sorry for the absence. 😅🙏🏾

I am in high school so...if that wasn't known. 😳

Not to mention it's a private school so they think lots of tests is the way to go. 🤧

This was definitely test week so...🤭

Excuse my slowness. 😁

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~YOLO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 81.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
264K 9.8K 44
Book 1 of the supernatural world series "Hey! Get down you may slip and die!!" . . "Don't worry about me I'm already dead!" _____ An ancient vampire...
481K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
1.2K 72 14
he stalks toward me with an readable look. hurt? anger? sad? pissed? Lust?? i don't know, and that's what's scaring the most "Ace" my voice firm. but...