Imperfectly Yours (Zayn Malik...

由 zaynika

There is nothing in the world compare to the passion of love, the sincerity of it. Love has the power t... 更多

Imperfectly Yours
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
ATTENTION!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
ATTENTION AND APOLOGIES
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (End)

Chapter Sixteen

12.1K 443 42
由 zaynika

This love is good, this love is bad

This love is alive back from the dead
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me

This love left a permanent mark
This love is glowing in the dark
These hands had to let it go free
And this love came back to me
-Taylor Swift

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month has passed and everything around is okay….just okay. Zayn has been distracted with work and I am busy with my diploma.

The calls from Victoria are often and he leaves more often for meetings. And I don’t even know who Victoria actually is? Zayn always says she is someone from office and works for him but I just can’t digest it.

I meet Ellie practically everyday and we are getting closer with time. She has been here at our house twice for lunch. And I am doing pretty well in classes as well.

 George tries to talk to me but I avoid him with small talks and short replies.

Everything is okay.

There are days when I fall asleep in the living room without eating anything and Zayn comes late…Really late.

 And falls asleep as well without even bothering to eat or ask me anything. Something is eating him and he is just not telling me like usual. My patience is wearing thin. Today I am going to confront him…Hopefully.

 I am taking a few advices from Ellie and she always says the same thing...to talk, to talk and clear out the confusion. It hurts me to see Zayn this distracted all the time.

I set the table in the dining room and heat the food. It’s already past ten but I received a text from Zayn earlier that he will be here any minute. I set the wine bottle, when I hear the footstep in the foyer and soon Zayn is coming towards the dining room with his brief case and trench coat still on.

“Hey” I smile as he gives me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

“Hi. I will be back.” With that he went to his study and came back later in just his shirt and pants.  

We both eat dinner talking about the day. He was guarded throughout the dinner. He took his wine glass in the living room where he is trying to watch television but we both know for a fact that he hates watching T.V. and he was behaving very distant. I sigh placing our dishes in the sink.

I sat beside him and he pulled me closer placing a kiss on my forehead. I sigh dwelling in his comfort. “Are you tired?” he asked switching off the T.V. “No…Zayn we need to talk.”

 “About what?”

“I don’t know…but something is not right.” He was silent as his finger threads in my hair.

“Faith, I hate this…being out late and you waiting for me everyday this late.” I pulled away from him so I could look him in the eyes.

“I have no problem doing it…but it is just too often. And you are not yourself lately. I know you are going through something. And we have had this conversation many times before. But Zayn you need to tell me. If you don’t tell me I don’t know…” I stop before completing the sentence.

 “You don’t know what Faith?”

“Nothing…nothing” I shrug.

“No what Faith” he sounds nervous. I sigh as a single tear makes its way down my cheek “I don’t know if this relationship will work out.”

“No! no..no.” he rubbed his face with his hand and then he took both my hands in his. “Never ever say that again….I can’t lose you baby.”

“I’m sorry I will be a good partner and I will tell you everything but please don’t ever say that again. We will work this out…but don’t just don’t say”
I cut him off by pulling him closer and kissing him. He stayed still then kissed me back, his hands are shaking as his lips move slowly against me. “I am sorry I will never do or say that.” I cupped his cheek.

“I am so sorry but I am just scared Zayn”

“Why baby tell me?” he pulled me closer so now we are sitting face to face; our breathe mixing with each other, nose touching and guards completely down. “That…this distance will create a bigger distance between us, which we will not be able to fill.”

“No! That will never happen. And I will fix everything just give me some time. Please. I am trying to fix everything for us.” I nod as he wipes my tears.

“Tell me please.”

 “It is just business running…fast. We are expanding it in Bradford and Yorkshire. I have to go to the  meetings and meet people out there. I can’t let my employees do the entire thing. I have to be there all the time. I am taking chances with new ideas and what if someone has a bad eye, they will destroy or steal our ideas. That’s why just please give me some time.”

“I am sorry.” I cuddle against his chest. How wrong was I? I doubted this man who is ready to give everything up for me.

“I should be more understanding.” I mumble in his chest. “Trust me you are. But I should have told you. Let me hold you…please. It feels like eternity.”  And I let him. There is no place relaxing than his arms.

***

“Faith in need to talk about something urgent.”
“Yes” he hands me my bag as we both walk out. “Let’s get inside the car first.” I nod as he opens the door for me. His small gestures are always something that makes me forget about everything.

I smile to myself as he starts the car.

 “There is this party on Saturday. And I want you to attend it with me.”

“What sort of party?” He smiles “Nothing just business. But it will be important for my business in Bradford.” I nod “Okay.”

“Go and buy some dress with Martha.”

“Can’t you come with me?” I smile sheepishly.

“No babe I have work you know.” He looks at me with sorry eyes.

“We can go out today by lunch time and we can have lunch together.” He sighs “I can’t. I am sorry Faith.” He says putting his hand on my knee. I nod but the feeling of disappointment is there. He noticed the change in my mood but stays quiet. He is lost in his own thoughts.

He pulls in front of the academy and I quickly try to open the door but it is locked.

“Zayn open the door.” I say turning my back on him.

“Faith look at me.” He pleads. I sigh “Yes” I say looking in his hazel eyes. “I am sorry.” His voice is pleading.

“You don’t have to.”

“Then why are you acting so distant?” he removes the strand of hair from my face pulling me closer with the other hand.

“Look at me.” I look up in his eyes and I all want at this moment is just to get lost in them. “Tell me.”

“I am just upset. I am sorry I just get over excited over small things without even knowing your views.” I try to laugh but it was forced.

He kissed me lightly on my lips. “I love my Faith the way she is. Overexcited, cute, beautiful and when those big blue eyes pop out while she talks about something exciting that is what makes her different from anyone else. And I don’t want you to change my Faith.” He smiles at me.

“And we can always go for our lunch date and shopping some other time.” he cups my cheek. “Okay”

“Now don’t be sad” I smile. “Kiss me goodbye” he says kissing me slowly taking all his time in the world, biting my lower lip making it harder to pull back.

“I need to stop or else I won’t be able to make it to office.” We both laugh as he kisses my cheek last time before opening the door for me.

He drives off as I stand there smiling. He can only do this, change my mood from sad to happy and the funny thing is that…that he is the only reason about everything. Actually he is the only reason I am alive, smiling, living the best life I could have thought about.

You are the reason I live. Thank you. I love you.xx   

I texted him.

And made my way to class. We are going to start as interns in some of the big restaurants in London. And I am excited about it. Ellie, me and then George sit at our regular places. He nods at us but didn’t say anything.

I receive Zayn’s text during the class. That makes my heart warm.

You are my reason baby. Be ready I will pick you up at 12. The meetings can wait. Love you.

I look at Ellie who is already reading my message. “Isn’t he lovely?” She gives me a side hug. “That he is.”
***

I quickly rushed down fixing my hair. He is already waiting for me standing by his car talking on his phone. He looks good in all his glory; powerful, focused and all his busy self. I admire the fact that he actually came. I can’t ask for anything else.

He turns then looks at me and a smile forms on his face. Shrugging pointing at his phone. He murmurs something on the phone and hangs up. I move towards him and he takes me in his arms. “Here I am. Happy now?”

“More than happy.” I smile at him. He kisses me and then opens the door for me.

“How come change in your plan?” I asked.

“Well…I can’t see you sad and if I can’t cancel some meetings for my girlfriend. Then I am good for nothing.”

“Now where shall we go Ma’am” he asks. I laugh telling him where to go.

***

The thing about being with Zayn while picking up a dress is that he is not like a typical guy being all moody and not participating. Zayn actually is giving me his views. And sometimes question the assistant about accessories and other things which will go with the dress. He even tells me to try a few dresses as well. Now we have selected two dresses and I am going to try them.

We both go to the changing section; he sits back on the couch placed in front of the booths.

“Can I join it seems there is a lot of space for us inside.” “You rather not” I giggle changing into a royal blue colored knee length dress which is bare from the back only a single string of gold chain. I like it. But I don’t think it will be good for the occasion.

“Faith” Zayn knocks on the door. “Yes” “Open I have another dress, you should check it out.” Zayn said from the other side.
I open the door and Zayn quickly comes inside locking the door. He winks at me. “Zayn! What are doing go out!”

“Stay quiet.” He smirks looking down at me racking his eyes from top to bottom.

“How is the dress” I ask but he is in his own world.

“Sexy” he winks smirking.

“Look at the back it’s revealing right?” I say pulling my hair up and turning towards the mirror so he can take a look. I hear a few curses from his mouth and he is just staring.

“Shit Faith” he said pulling me towards him. My back hits his front. I yelp by his sudden action. “It’s too revealing.” He whispers against my neck. “And very hot.” He bites my shoulder making me lean back at him more. He keeps biting and kissing there which will definitely make a hickey but I am too consumed to care. I can feel his erection through his slacks.

I move my hand in his hair as he holds me in place and grinds his lower body with mine. I moan in pleasure and he keeps kissing my soft spot. He turns me around picking me up and kisses me roughly. I wrap both my legs around him.

 He with his other hand open the zipper of the dress which is at the side of my left breast. His hands went straight to my breast. His hand explores me but he keeps kissing; massaging my tongue with his.

He frees me from his grip and removes the dress from both my arms and it falls down, pooling around my ankles leaving me only in my red panties. “Holy shit” he whispers kissing me.

 In this small cubicle we both move a little bit tell me if it is not hot. He picks me up again and now his finger goes down further rubbing over my sensitive areas.

“Oh god Zayn” I bite my lip to stop myself from moaning. He hushes me. I tried to stay quiet but with his finger rubbing my clit it is so hard. He inserts two fingers inside me.

He pumps in and out again and over fucking again.

 The look on his face is raw and his hair is now mess…a hot mess. I really don’t care about anything at this moment. But Suddenly I hear some movement outside, I try to ignore it but then I hear the voice of a woman laughing maybe some other customer. They can suspect and we don’t want to get caught like this.

“Zayn..” I try to say but it comes out like a moan. I take a deep breath while he was still fingering me. “Zayn!”

“Yes..” he voice is raw. “We need to stop someone is out there.” I cupped both his check so he could look at me. “Fuck!” he whispers. He puts me down, I quickly wear my bra and my blouse and skirt. He keeps looking at me with that smirk. “What!” in this little space it was hard to wear clothes back with him being this close to me.

“You mischievous monster.” He comments. Then grabs my arm closing the distance between us.

“Come buy both these dresses and wear the golden one…this blue one you only wear for me.”  I nod “But I haven’t tried this golden dress.”

“Do that later, I am so bothered right now and I want you out of this booth so I can finish what we started.” I smirk at him “You started …I didn’t”

“No baby it’s this dress and you with your bare back that started this.” He pulls me closer to kiss me “No! let’s go” I said

“No wait your Hair Zayn!” I said trying to fix his hair.

“Come they must have suspected it already.” He winks opening the door. I trail behind him and one old lady who was coming out from another booth sees both of us. She give us a disrespectful look and we both rush out…well Zayn is more composed.

The assistant who was showing us the dress looks at both of us and makes the face that says she knows what we were doing. Zayn smirks in her direction before going to the accountant buying both the dresses. We rush out to his car in a hurry. He starts driving real fast.

“Where are we going?” I laugh at his urgency.

“My office baby.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note; Hiii i'm back with new chapter. hope you'll like it. now my exams are over i will update more often. At side i made a new cover hope you will like. love you all. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

969 33 34
What happens when you fall in love with your bestie's brother? Will your life turn out to be perfect or else you'll be walking in a living hell? Sar...
174K 7.7K 28
After two years since he left One Direction, Liam, Louis and Niall arranged a late celebration of new year to reunite them. Harry and Zayn didn't exp...
S(l)ave Me 由 Jess

同人小說

120K 6.4K 32
If there's one thing Zayn Malik knows it's love. He creates it every single day with his multi-billion dollar match-making company. He helps Masters...
1.1K 172 32
Many years from now slavery has returned.The world is runned by rich,manipulative and heartless men. Summer has been enslaved by Justin and Her best...