Quarantine Diaries| An Aphmau...

By o0f_lifee

Everyone was stuck in Aphmau's house due to the Coronavirus. Though they were friends with each other, they w... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 4
Day 5 (Pt.1)
Holy Crap
Day 5 pt 2
Day 5 pt 3
PLEASE READ
Day 6
OMI
Hey I gots a question
I can't believe y'all
Day 7
How...?
Day 7 pt 2/Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
sorry
Filler Chapter 1
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12
AHHHHSHSHCKEJSBDKWBSMN
Day 13
Two Weeks Later
A/N
Surviving 2020
NOT A CHAPTER

Day 3

223 2 5
By o0f_lifee

Aphmau's P.O.V

Dear Dairy,

It's day 3 of quarantine and nothing knew was happening... except for the fact that Katelyn and Laurance are dating and Emmalyn and Travis are getting closer together. Hmm.. I wonder if they're dating, I'll have to ask. Anyways, I'm gonna have a small hangout session with everyone. I've been hanging with only Aaron lately and I feel bad. So everyone is gonna hang out with each other and play games and eat food! I'll have KC help decide games and food. But that'll be later on this week. Maybe Friday... two days of planning! Well, that's it.
~Aphmau

I close my notebook and go to KC's room, which is down the hall. I knock on the door and got no answer. So, I invited myself in. Emmalyn and Travis were in here. They didn't hear the door I'm guessing because they were asleep. Travis was on Emmalyn's lap asleep and Emmalyn had her head resting on her own shoulder. 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞! I giggled and closed the door. Behind me was Garroth. "GAH! Oh.. Garroth it's you. You scared me!" I said. Garroth blushed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But, have you seen Laurance? I need to talk to him." He asked. I shook my head.

"Nah... but have you seen Kawaii~Chan?" I asked him. He nodded.

"She's outside with Katelyn." He said.

"Thank you. And if find Laurance, I'll send him to you." I said. Garroth thanked me and went to find in upstairs. I went downstairs and out the back door to see Katelyn and KC talking. "Hey KC! Can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask politely. She nodded and excused herself from Katelyn. She stood in front of me.

"Yeah, Aphmau~senpai?"

"So, on Friday I was planning on having hang out with each other. All of together. Because It seems like everyone is getting bored so keeping each other company might be the best idea!" I said. KC's face lit up.

"That's an amazing idea, Aphmau~senpai! Katelyn was just telling me how much she wants to spend time with Travis! Maybe we could play more of a romantic chance game? Like spin the bottle or 7 minutes in heaven?" She said. I almost ignored her last sentence and focused on one particular sentence. Why would Katelyn wanna spend time with Travis? Doesn't she have a boyfriend? Maybe she just wants to hang out with him as friends. I pondered for a second before agreeing.

"That's perfect! Thank you for helping!" I said walking back inside, closing the door behind me. I immediately found Laurance. "Hey, Laurance did Garroth find you? He needed to talk to you." I said. Laurance shook his head.

"No... did you tell you why?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, sorry." Laurance sighed.

"It's fine. I might know why. I'll go look for him. Thanks you letting me know." He said walking to find Garroth. I continued to walk to the living room. Aaron and Gene were talking with each other. It was over something on the TV. I walked over to them and look at what they were watching. Food Wars, hm. They still haven't noticed me so I just slipped into Aaron's lap resting my head against his chest. I saw Aaron smile a little, but continued to talk.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Garroth's P.O.V

I pace around basement. My plan was in motion. I convinced the girls to let my in on their groupchat. All the girls are in it. From Aphmau, to Michi. I saw the previous messages on the chat. Katelyn was kissing Travis behind Laurance's back. Katelyn was cheating on my best friend. For what? Some pervert? I felt angry tears rise up. My grip on my phone tightened. "Garroth? I heard from Aphmau that you needed to talk to me. Is everything okay?" Laurance asked. I turned around.

"Do...did you know?" I asked him. He tilted his head.

"Know? Know about what?" He asked.

"Know about this..." I gave him the phone, the text messages from the beginning.

(𝑀𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒)

𝐀𝐩𝐡: 𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬?
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚: 𝐍𝐚𝐡, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢: 𝐐𝐮𝐞?
𝐊𝐂: 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐟?
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰?
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐲: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰.
𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐧: 𝐖𝐨𝐰...
𝐀𝐩𝐡: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲??
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧: 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐊𝐂: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧: 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭...
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲  𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐦?
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧: 𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.
𝐊𝐂: 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐙𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭?
𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚: 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧: 𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧...
𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢: 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐠...
𝐀𝐩𝐡:...
𝐊𝐂: 𝐎𝐨𝐟...
𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐞: 𝐖𝐨𝐰...𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧...

(𝑀𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒)

Laurance stared at the screen, tears spilling from my eyes.  "How the hell did you get this?"
I look at him.

"I knew s-something was off with Katelyn everytime he hung out with you. I wanted to know... so I-I convinced Kawaii~Chan to let me join their groupchat... and-"

"....Why would she do this? I...I" Laurance started crying. I immediately went to hug him.

"Laurance... I'm so, so sorry... Bitches be bonkers... right?" I joked. He stayed silent. "I'm sorry..." Laurance shook his head.

"No, it's okay... Thank you for telling me this..." He said wiping his face. I nodded

"I just thought you needed to know." I said, rubbing the back on my neck. Laurance walked up to me and kissed my cheek. I blushed madly. Laurance smiled at me before handing back my phone and walking upstairs. I held my cheek. "H-he...kissed me....holy shit..." I looked at my phone. "Oh my Irene..."

!Time Skippy¡

After dinner, I began my shift of kitchen duty. I started to washing the dishes. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Katelyn with tears falling down her face. "Fuck you Ro'meave." She hissed. I rolled my eyes.

"He needed to know, Katelyn. Besides, it's not like you cared for his feelings. You were cheating on him." I said.

"But he didn't need to know from you. His best friend. Is that why you wanted in on our groupchat? Just to see if I was cheating on him?!" Katelyn yelled.

"Katelyn! He needed to know! He didn't need people like you to be in his life!" I yelled back.
Katelyn huffed.

"I hate you Garroth." She said before walking back. I turned around and went to wash the dishes once again before another voice was behind me.

"...You did the right thing, Garroth... I didn't know Katelyn would go through with the plan. But guessing how Laurance yelled at Katelyn, I guess she did. I thought she was bluffing." I turned to see Nicole. I went back to washing the dishes. "Look, I saw and heard everything that happened in between you and Laurance." I almost dropped the plate in my hands.

"Saw? T-There was nothing to see. We only talked about Katelyn's plan. Nothing else happened..." I stuttered. Nicole laughed and walked up next to me, putting on gloves.

  "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure I saw Laurance kiss you." Nicole said grabbing a dirty plate.

"It meant nothing. It was like a bro kiss. Like how you girls give each other kisses, it was like that!" I said scrubbing harder on the clean plate.

"Garroth, I saw the look in Laurance's eye. It was loving... not brotherly love... but... more. Garroth you had that same look in your eye. You like him, don't you? Is that why you gave away Katelyn's plan? So you could have him?" Nicole turned to face me. I felt her stares.

"Nicole-"

"No, Garroth. I understand. But I have a question... Are you..gay?" Nicole asked me. My breath hitched.

"I... Nicole I'll tell you everything...but... not right now.. okay?" I said softly. Nicole nodded.

"Then let me help you finish this okay?" Nicole said grabbing another plate. I silently let her and washed a bowl.

/Time Skipu\

I sat next to Nicole in the basement. I locked it so no one could get in. "So, Garroth... wanna tell me now? We're alone." Nicole asked. I took a shaky breath and started to explain.

"So...to answer your previous questions.. I'm not gay... but bisexual. And yes, I like Laurance. I mean, he was always there for me. We were there for each other.  I've had this crush since high school. I then realized I had a crush on Aphmau as well. I started questioning my sexuality. My brothers came out in middle school as gay and pan. Vylad pan and Zane gay. My parents accepted them of course, but when I was in middle school my parents came to me and said that all they wanted was one straight son. I was in 8th grade, Zane in 6th, and Vylad was in 4th. I wanted to make my parents proud so I promised myself that I wouldn't be apart of the LGBTQ+ community, I supported my little brother Zane in his decision but I told myself I would not be apart of it. It wasn't until  I started hanging with Laurance in 9th grade when I started to question my sexuality. The more I hung out with him, the more I started to like him. Then came along Aphmau, and then my whole point of view changed. I had a crush on both of them. I was confused, so I went to Zane. Zane said that I might be bi and I immediately refused to believe it. But as my high school year continued. I more I started believe it. I came to the conclusion in my junior year that I Garroth Ro'meave was bisexual. And I like girls and boys. I only told my brothers this news. They were so happy, I can tell you that. As my birthday gift, they even gave me a flag. I big one to hang in my room and a hand held one. My parents gave Vylad and Zane their's." I said. I reached into my bag and pulled out my hand held bisexual flag. Nicole looked at it. It was blue, purple, and pink. The silk was the soft and smooth. It made me happy.

"A-Are you okay, Garroth?" Nicole asked. I didn't even realize that I was crying. I chuckled.

"Um, yeah." I reply, just staring at the flag. Nicole stared at it too.

"When are you gonna tell everyone?" Nicole asked. I haven't even thought about that until now.

"I honestly, don't know." I said, finally looking at Nicole.

"Garroth, I'll always be there for you. No matter what your sexuality is. I support you, and your little brothers." Nicole said. "We should go back upstairs." She said jumping up. She held out a hand for me. I took it, not before stuffing my flag in my bag.

"Yeah, let's go." I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 457 21
•Sequel To Aarmau AU (A Stranger)• ♡Completed♡ I watched as the heart meter started beating again. It went faster and faster. "Call the doctors," I s...
28K 723 20
♡Completed♡ Sequel: Fates Desire What happens when two really hot girls are at a park and a group of really hot guys are also the same park? One word...
12.7K 461 21
Aphmau had been alone all her life, only having her mom with her when she was sad or lonely. She was home schooled her entire life, her only friends...
14.4K 268 13
Cover by me! A collection of oneshots and short stories that I can't stretch far enough into an entire book! [#2 in "garrance" as of 8/26/2020] (Upda...