Batfamily Oneshots

由 QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... 更多

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Crossover《25》Avengers
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B

1.8K 22 699
由 QueenOfShippers

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason
Person 1: Blyke
Person 2: Remi

It was a very nice day. For Gotham. The weather out was actually very nice. 75 degrees out nice. It wasn't the warmest, but it was definitely better than its usual weather.

Gotham was celebrating its 120th anniversary that day, and everyone, besides the villains in Arkham, were outside, celebrating.

Jason and Tim had woken up early that day, even though they were up until 2 am patrolling the city that morning.

Tim was wearing a shirt that said "If lost, please return to Jason Todd", and Jason was wearing a shirt that said "I'm Jason Todd".

Both have had times where they have gotten lost in crowds like these, so Jason made sure to order custom made shirts for them.

Tim and Jason have been engaged for about three months together, and their wedding was only a month away from that very day.

Although most engaged people wait a little longer, sometimes they get married right away, Jason and Tim had different plans.

Right now they were planning their honeymoon, and almost finishing with buying the decorations for their big day.

They had already sent out invitations to many people they knew, most including the superheroes they were close with, obviously.

The powerhouses of the Leauge were invited, some of Tim's closest friend from the team were invited, and a few others.

Sadly, Bart couldn't make it due to family stuff, but everyone else they invited happily accepted and made sure to clear that day.

Stephanie had been bugging the couple nonstop about how she always felt the tension in the air before they got together.

She made it highly clear she knew both of them had had a crush on each other for a very very long time, and how annoying it was.

Damian was being forced to go, via Alfred and Bruce, whom were both going, of course. And Alfred offered to make the dinner.

Both the two agreed to go to the celebration for Gotham and relax, and just have a good time. And to look out for criminals, of course.

Jason had left to go get the two of them some cotton candy, but that was a while ago, and Tim was now getting a little worried.

He tried comming and calling Jason, but the comms had static, and Jason didn't answer his phone, which left Tim wandering the circus grounds.

Tim didn't want to ask people around, this being Gotham, the most crime ridden city in all of, probably the entire world.

He then spotted a man with red hair and weird, yellow eyes. He seemed to be looking for someone, or something as well.

He wore a blue shirt and some jeans, with black tennis shoes. Tim decided to ask him if he had seen Jason anywhere.

He walked up to the man, and tapped him on his shoulder. The man jumped slightly in shock, and turned to face Tim.

"Can I help you?" The man asked him, crossing his arms in annoyance, but his eyes still searched around Tim, still looking, searching.

"I was just wondering if you had seen someone with black hair, a white streak in the front of his hair, tall, really fit, green eyes." Tim described Jason.

The man stopped looking and started at Tim for a second. He searched Tim's face with a face that told him he was thinking over his memories.

After a few moments, he then looked really happy, like he had just solved a riddle or something really puzzling.

"Yeah! In fact, I saw him talking to Remi at one of the courts selling cotton candy not two minutes ago! C'mon, I'll take you there."

The man grabbed his arm and started pushing his way through the crowd, walking South, the opposite direction he saw Jason go.

After a few twists and slight pushing people, and a lot of "excuse me" or "how rude" muttered from people, they found themselves in front of Jason and a pink haired girl.

The pink haired girl looked very happy when she saw the man with red hair, her pink eyes shut closed when she hugged him.

"Blyke! I was just about to come find you! Jason and I were talking while the man was trying to fix the cotton candy machine!"

The girl sounded really happy, even through the mans shoulder she was shouting into.

She was wearing a pink tank top and jean shorts with some baby blue flip flops. Her hair was tied in a pony tail by a blue ribbon.

"I was just worried Remi. So I came to check on you. And then this man came up and asked if he saw Jason, so I brought him here." Blyke told Remi.

Remi released the hug, smile still on her face as she faced Tim, holding out a hand for him to shake.

"Hi! My name's Remi! What's yours?"

Tim grabbed her hand and shook it, but before he could answer, Jason came up behind him and answered for him.

"This is Tim. My fiancè that I was telling you about."

Remi stopped shaking hands and seemed to have just become even more happier, if possible.

"That's so cool! You two sound like you really love each other!"

"Yeah. How about you and Blyke?" Tim asked her. Remi blushed.

"We've been dating for three years now." Blyke answered Tim, hugging Remi from behind.

"Yep! But, we do have to go. Arlo is gonna get mad at us if we don't return soon. He doesn't want to miss the fireworks."

Tim and Jason watched as the two walked away, Remi holding a large cone with pink cotton candy she had gotten just before they left.

"Is it just me, or was Remi, like, REALLY happy? Like, too happy." Tim asked Jason, staring as the two went farther into the crowd.

Jason laughed from behind him.

"I don't think they live here."

"Neither do I."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

It was the two's 5 year anniversary together, and they decided to celebrate by going out to eat somewhere.

Tim was wearing a simple grey t shirt with the word "coffee" printed on it in white, bold letters, with some grey sweat pants and white tennis shoes.

Jason was wearing a red t shirt that had the words "Legendary" printed on it in Black letters, with black Jean's to match and grey tennis shoes.

Jason wore a bikers jacket, his hair it's normal messy style, and Tim was wearing a grey fuzzy jacket to match his outfit.

It was a quiet night, and both men were just enjoying each others company at the moment, while they sat down.

Jason had taken them there from his motorcycle Tim had built him, and adjusted, for one of his birthdays, which would explain the helmet hair.

When Jason had first been presented with the bike, he had always felt like he could have done better, but never did, which really pushed him.

Ever since then both have been getting each other really high quality gifts, which may or may not have improved their relationship.

When they sat down, Jason ordered a Coke, while Tim had ordered a Root Beer. When the waitress left, there was a comfortable silence in the air.

"So how was your day at W.E?" Jason asked Tim, rubbing his sweaty palms on his jeans.

"Ugh. Don't get me started on the things people have been doing wrong there." Tim dramatically explained, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I wouldn't be suprised. This IS Gotjam after all. The people here are 80% certain to have some kind of criminal record." Jason retorted.

"True. But I still can not believe the amount of mistakes people make!" Tim emphasized.

Jason just nodded, and took a sip of his drink as soon as the waitress came with their drinks.

"And what can I get for you to eat?" The waitress, Kaitie, asked, a fake smile on her face, and a very bitter and squeaky voice.

"Umm... can we have another minute to think it over please?" Tim asked the blonde waitress.

"Of course! I'll check up on you in a few minutes." The lady explained, walking away to the kitchen.

Tim simply sighed and went to open up the menu in front of him.

"So. What do you want?" Tim asked Jason, hiding his face from him behind the menu.

Jason couldn't help but whisper. "You."

And then he realized what he said, hoping it wasn't too late to take back what he said, if Tim had heard him at all.

"What was that?" Tim asked.

"I said fondue." Jason answered before he could say anything else.

Tim lowered the menu to look at Jason with a weirded out look.

"I don't think they serve fondue at Chipotle." Tim told him, still staring at him weirdly.

"Right, sorry." Jason cleared his throat, opening up the menu to hide his very red face from embarrassment.

Person A: Jason
Person B: Tim

Jason had woken up to have no one next to him. Like usual.

He got up from the bed and got dressed into a pair of lighter jeans with torn knee holes, and a plain red t shirt.

He walked into the kitchen groggily to see his husband fast asleep at the kitchen table, his face on the dead computer he had gotten him for Christmas.

There were about three different coffee cups, all empty, on the table along with a few scattered papers that were for a case Batman had assigned him with.

He could hear small snores escape from Tim's mouth, that was on the keyboard, and could see the steady rise and fall of his clothed chest.

His messy hair was knotted and was sticking up in very odd and different directions. He had on black slippers, and wasn'twearing any pants.

The coffee machine looked like it had been used about 3 hours earlier, and the faint smell of fresh coffee determined the fact.

Jason sighed, as he walked over to place the coffee cups in the sink and put away the coffee container that was almost completely empty.

He put all the scattered papers and pictures in a neat pile in front of the dead computer, and went back to his room.

Fine. If Tim is gonna work this much, might as well make sure he won't stress himself out today.

Jason walked over to Tim's dresser, and opened up the drawer that held all of his neatly folded up sweat pants and jeans.

He places every single pair of pants and shorts in a laundry basket, and picks up his phone off the charger to dial a certain number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dick. This is Jason. I have a favor to ask of you." Jason spoke into the phone.

"Of course. What is it Jay?"

"I need you to take all of Tim's pants and hide them back in your apartment. He's been working nonstop for the past 77 hours, and he needs a break."

"So you're going to punish him for it by getting rid of all of his pants?" Dick asked Jason.

"Exactly. And he needs to get some sleep. I think the last time he slept in bed was last week. He's been falling asleep on the couch almost all week."

"Okay. I'm on my way. I'll zeta to the telephone booth by your apartment that way it's easier and faster."

"Thanks Dick. See ya soon."

"Yep. See ya."

The sound of Dick hanging up sounded in Jason's ear, and he turned it off before debating taking Tim's pajama pants as well.

He decided to do it anyways, and grabbed the three stacks of neatly folded pajama pants from his pajama drawer and placed them all in the basket.

He closed the drawer before getting a text from someone.

Dick》I'm here

Jason》be right there

Jason grabbed the basket off the floor where he placed it to text Dick, and walked out of his bedroom, passing a sleeping Tim in the kitchen.

He walked to the front door to see Dick through the small window in it, before opening it to let his older adopted brother in.

Dick was dressed in black sweatpants and a matching black jacket, with a blue long sleeved shirt and black boots with blue laces.

His hair was a mess, as usual, and was slightly longer than Dick usually had it. He assumed Dick would get it cut soon.

Jason handed Dick the basket, a small content smile on his face, before closing the door after Dick walked back outside, with all of Tim's pants.

Jason walked back to the kitchen to shake Tim awake.

"5 more minutes." Tim mumbeled sleepily, not even opening his eyes or swating away Jason's hands.

Jason tried to shake him awake again.
This time he was victorious in waking Tim up. Ish.

"Tim. Tim. It's 10 am." Jason whispered softly, continuing to shake Tim awake.

Tim mumbled something under his breath before he started to slowly get up and yawn while stretching his arms, hearing a lot of cracking.

"Morning Jay." Tim mumbled.

"Good morning sleepy bird. How long did you stay up?" Jason asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe until 6 am? Maybe 7. I wasn't really keeping track." Tim responded.

"Well, either time is way too late. Go get dressed." Jason told him, fighting off the smile that wanted to come to his face.

Tim just nodded and walked towards the bedroom. Jason busied himself by going to the small office they had with the computer in hand.

While he was trying to find the computers charging plug, Tim walked up behind him.

"Jason. What did you do?"

Jason looked up to see a slightly still tired, slightly angry Tim standing in front of him, the really loose t shirt he wore last night still on.

"What do you mean?" Jason asked.

"I mean what did you do with my pants! They've all disappeared! Even my pajama pants!" Tim yelled, while gesturing with his arms.

"Oh. That. I figured you've been working way too much, so it was about time I did something. So I got rid of all your pants."

Tim just stared at him with complete shock written all over his face.

"What!?" He screeched.

"Tim. Amuse me. When was the last time you slept in an actual bed?" Jason asked him.

"About a few days ago."

"A week ago Tim." Jason ran a hand over his face in agony.

"Your point?"

"When was the last time you slept besides this morning?" Jason asked him, removing the hand from his face.

"I think two nights ago." Tim told him.

"77 hours ago Tim. You need sleep. In an actual bed. So you're going back in our bed and you're going to sleep a decent 10 hours. If not, longer."

Tim looked absolutley mortified.

"Just be glad I didn't call Alfred. You've just been working so hard. You should stay home today with me." Jason placed his hands on Tim's forearms.

Tim looked up at Jason.

"I don't think anyone I've ever known has ever gone this far to get me out of my pants."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

The smell of chocolate chip pancakes and freshly brewed coffee wafted in the air, causing Tim Drake to wake up from a nice deep sleep.

He woke up to see Jason wasn't on the other side of the bed like he usually was, and figured Jason was probably the cause of the delightful smell.

He got off the bed and wandered down the hallway to the kitchen. He rubbed his eyes tiredly as he slowly walked down the hall.

His pants were all but gone, and his really baggy shirt basically covered the boxers he had on, his bare feet were a little cold.

When he stumbled into the kitchen, he saw a plate with three fluffy chocolate chip pancakes stacked ontop of one another.

The was syrup draping the top of the stack, and random places, as well as whipped cream and strawberries on the side.

Next to the plate was his favorite coffee cup, the one Jason used to propose to him with. It had steaming coffee in it.

He saw a note on the other side of the plate, and curiously went for pick it up to read the words written on the neat and thick piece of paper.

Tim-

Guess what today is.

Wedding day. Heard it was bad luck to see the person you're marrying before the actual wedding. If you're reading this, it means I'm on my way to the wedding.

Can't wait to see you in front of me at the alter at 2 pm today.

With love

-Jason

Tim placed the card back down, a smile spread across his face. He looked at the time to see it was 11 am.

He has about half an hour to eat and get dressed before he has to go down to the church to start prepping for the wedding and after party.

Tim was so excited for today. Today's the day. He was literally bouncing in his chair at the thought.

He could just imagine it.

> le smanchy time skip brought to you by Wally being a speedster <

Tim was in the back waiting room, pacing back and forth, a jittering ball of nerves at the count of the time.

So he decided to call somebody to get rid of the nerves.

"Hello?"

"Hey. I have something to ask."

On the other side of the line was Jason, who looked down on his watch reading 1:45 pm.

"Um. We should hurry up, but okay babe. Sure, go ahead." Jason was panting from trying to get into his suit in time.

"I'd like to know if you really... uh, like me." Tim spoke, shaking his open hand to try to release himself of some of the stress.

On the other side, Jason stopped buttoning up his vest in shock.

"Babe, we've been together seven years and we're getting married in 10 minutes."

Tim just nodded his head eagerly.

"I know, but I just want to be reassured. I'm just really nervous Jay. I want this day to be special, one we can tell our kids."

Jason sighed.

"Tim. Of all the years I've known you, I've never met someone as smart or as hard working as you. I've never felt so sure about anything before this."

Tim sighed in relief.

"Thanks Jay. I really needed that."

Warning: major feels. I'm not joking. You have been warned.

It's been five long and harsh years for Jason Todd. One's he would have prefferd to use with his husband instead.

After the undercover mission went wrong, sending Jason to jail for four years, Jason had become even tougher than imaginable.

He had seen a lot of things on that island, things he wished he had witnessed or wished to have never seen with his own two eyes.

His nightmares became realities on that island, and he doesn't know if he'll ever be able to come back from what he had seen.

He blamed Bruce for being so far away from his husband for such a long time.

Bruce just now found out about his imprisonment, after four years? The greatest detective on Earth didn't seem so smart to him anymore.

This was the second time Bruce had let him down. Bruce could have saved him long ago, if he just noticed something was wrong.

He carried his suitcase out of the plane, and dragged it behind him as he boarded off the plane, finally in Gotham.

After five years, he has finally stepped foot back in his home town. He never thought he'd have to wait this long. A part of him felt sad.

He walked to where people came to pick up their loved ones, thinking nobody would be there.

But then he saw that oh so familiar face that clouded his dreams. It wasn't Alfred. It was the man he loved with all his heart.

The man he swore to had never leave. Guess he broke that promise. It broke his heart a little, knowing he did.

Tim had grown broader, his face showed a little more maturity than when he last saw him, and man, he never imagined Tim this way.

What suprised him was a little girl he was also holding hands with, black hair and blue eyes, and she looked to be about eight years old.

When Tim saw him, through the crowd, Jason's heart stopped beating. He didn't know if he should run away or run towards Tim.

But Tim had already made the decision, running towards him, tears already brimming his eyes.

Jason ran two, and when they met in the middle, Jason couldn't have felt more relieved to be in his arms.

He heard Tim whisper his name repeatedly over and over again, probably in shock after not seeing him so long.

Jason felt a sudden wave of emotion flood him, and he too started to cry, muttering Tim's name into his hair over and over again.

Great. And now I too am crying. Just give me a sec.

Tim moved his hands all around Jason's upper torso, almost not believing that here his husband stood, after five years.

Jason ran his hands over Tim's back, wanting to get a familiar feel. Both had death grips on the hug as well, and would not let each other go.

Tim started to laugh, and then cry, and then a mix of both, and Jason couldn't help but do the same, tears falling down his cheeks.

"I've missed you so much." Tim muttered into Jason's chest, his voice broken and disoriented.

"I've missed you too." Jason muttered back into Tim's hair, which was shorter than last time he had seen him. Five years ago.

"Don't ever leave my side again!" Tim yelled into Jason's chest, gripping onto the thin shirt Jason was wearing.

"Trust me. I didn't want to in the first place." Jason reasured Tim, tears still falling down his face.

Tim moved his head to look up at Jason, the man he swore to stay by through sickness and in health.

Tim broke down in a wave of new tears, moving his hands to lace his fingers through Jason's hair, which was very dirty and greasy.

"I've searched everywhere for you. I had the team and the Leauge search for you. We got nothing. We all thought you were dead."

Jason wanted to explain everything to Tim. So he did.

"After they caught me, they sent me to a remote island where some of the most nasty villains are. It took me four years to escape. But I'm back Tim. And I'm never leaving again."

Tim choked on air and cried even harder, then pressed his wavering lips to Jason's, who returned the kiss.

They both stayed like that for the longest of time, before coming back to reality when they needed to breathe, like a normal human.

Tim suddenly looked down at the girl from earlier, who looked utterly confused.

"Daddy. Who is this?" The girl asked, gesturing towards Jason.

Tim released his hold on Jason and picked up the girl, popping out a hip to support her with one arm.

"This, Jasmine, is your other father. The one I told you about so many times. The one from the pictures." Tim explained, looking at Jason.

The girls eyes widened, and realization hit her like a tidal wave.

"So you're the person daddy married!"

Jason nodded, avoiding Tim's gaze of pure and utter love to look at the child.

"Jason Todd, at your service." Jason said, giving a small bow to humor the little girl.

The girl giggled, and Tim lowered her back to the ground.

"So. Tim. What brings you here?" Jason asked.

"Well, the person bringing Jasmine's adopting papers is supposed to arrive soon." Tim explained, getting closer to Jason.

"But don't say anything right now. I've missed you, and now I want hugs." Tim pouted, wrapping his arms around Jason, burying his face in Jason's chest.

Jason simply laughed and wrapped his own arms around his husbands smaller frame.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

Tim was standing in front of a long mirror, scanning over what he was wearing and making adjustments, clearly worrying.

He was invited to a friends birthday party at a bar, Stephanie's to be exact, and has never been to one before.

He thought Stephanie really did want him there in the beginning, but the more he thought about it, it didn't really sound like her.

Sure, she was nice, but he felt like that wasn't the only reason she invited him to her birthday party.

"C'mon Tim! Live a little. You have to come!"

The more he thought over the words, the more it sounded like she was doing it to have him come out of his daily schedule.

All he did every day was go to W.E from 10 am to 3 pm, come home and work on an unfinished case, and get some sleep before patrolling at 10 pm to 2 am.

When the alarm on his phone rang, he became even more nervous about the entire situation he's being put through.

What if I get drugged? What if I drink too much? God, what would Bruce think if there were articles being written about me being drunk?

Tim had much on his mind as he drove his car to the bar, trying to stay sane. And also trying his best not to turn around at that moment.

When he arrived at the bar, he parked his car in one of the spaces, and walked up to the front, continously wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans.

He had decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans along with a purple shirt with a black jacket.

When he opened the door the first thing he noticed was how deafly loud the music was, before hesitating to step inside.

When he was in, he saw a bunch of people dancing, some people sitting at the bar, and one group of people yelling at someone to chug beer.

Tim spotted Stephanie laughing about something with Bonnie (Arowette), Garfield, Cassie, Conner, Artemis, M'gann, Kaldur, Traci, Cassandra, and Barbara.

He was about to walk over to them, but thought otherwise and decided to just take a sit and order a water.

He sat down on one of the stools, two empty chairs on each side of him.

"First time here?"

Tim looked up to see a slim lady, with short black hair on the left side of her head, the other buzzed and a bloody red color.

She had tattoos all over her right arm, a pierced nose and lip, and had on a pair of skinny jeans with a black tank top with a black belt.

She had pierced ears, and a torn purple shirt that hung loosely over her upper body, with black fingerless gloves and many bracelets.

"Can I get a water please? No ice."

The girl just nodded and got out a glass cup, before turning around to a tap with water. Hopefully. This is a bar, after all.

When the glass was full, she set it down before him and he gave her a $20 bill. She took it and walked to the cashier to give him change back.

Tim looked over to where everyone else was looking like they were having a great time. Tim started to think he was invited out of pity.

He downed his water and asked the barista to get him a refill on the water. The process happened about five more times before someone sat next to him.

He looked over to see the last person he thought he was going to see. Jason.

"Hey. Can I sit here?" Jason asked Tim, even though he was already sitting next to him.

"It's okay. Everyone else is over there." Tim told him, gesturing towards where Stephanie, Cassie, and Barbara were dancing.

"I want to sit next to you, though." Jason told him, causing Tim to blush slightly and turn away.

"Can't imagine why." Tim muttered.

Jason placed one of his hands over Tim's, causing Tim to look back at Jason, his blush a little more visible.

"Tim. Is it so hard to accept that someone would want to hang out with you?" Jason asked him.

Tim reddened a little more if possible, causing him to remember the constantly flirting Jason had done to him in the past few months.

"A little, yeah." Tim told Jason.

Jason's eyes softened. "Tim."

"What? Please, spare me the speech about allies. Bruce has already given me that more than a few times. I don't need it from you too."

"That's not what I was going to say Tim. I was going to ask you if you feel so uncomfortable here, why did you come?"

Tim stopped to think. Why did he come if he was almost certain Stephanie invited him out of pity.

"I guess I did it to show Stephanie I can go out and socialize."

Their conversation continued for a few hours, from talking about that, to W.E work, to criminal cases, and to regular life.

"Alright. You know what, let's go talk to the others." Jason told Tim, getting up and starting to drag Tim over to where Stephanie was dancing with Cassie and Barbara.

Tim felt a little uncomfortable, but with knowing Jason was next to him reasured him enough to at least dance to a few songs.

Before Tim knew it the night was over and Tim was walking out with Jason next to him.

Before Jason could leave to go to his own car, Tim grabbed Jason's hand to stop him from leaving.

"I want to thank you." Tim told Jason, who looked confused.

"What for?" Jason asked him.

"For being you." Tim replied, suddenly hugging Jason, who gladly returned the hug.

"Have I ever told you how much I like you?" Jason asked him through his hair.

"No." Tim simply replied.

Jason let go of Tim, before placing his hands on Tim's shoulders.

"Then I'll say it now. Tim, I like you. A lot."

Tim didn't know how to reply, so when he saw Jason slowly inching forward, he closed the gap quickly.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

Tim looked over at the alarm clock to see what time it was, bored of trying to go to sleep, being awake, seeing nothing but black and blue.

It was around 11 pm. Jason and Tim had decided not to go out on patrol that night, being too tired from an undercover case they just came back from.

Having successfully stopped the newly rising crime lord "Obelia" from gaining a partnership with Black Mask just two days ago.

In the process, Jason had gotten shot in the shoulder, Tim in the leg. Both were scratched and had a few bruises, but that was all.

Jason had to carry Tim out after the cops arrived, and is making Tim stay in bed for another 48 hours before Tim was even allowed to walk.

Jason knew how much Tim despised being on bed rest, not being able to do anything but read or call or text.

Tim was itching to scratch at his wound, but he knew if he tried that, and Jason caught him, he'd be put on bed rest for even longer.

So trying to keep his mind off something, Tim thought up an idea of what to do while he was still awake.

Tim turned his head over to see Jason facing the pillows, his back uncovered from the blanket, and his arms tucked under a pillow.

"Jason." Tim whispered. No response. Tim sat up, the blankets falling off his chest.

Assuming Jason was sleeping, Tim started to trace out the words "I love you" all over his back with the lightest touch he could manage.

He closed his eyes, finding the simple pattern soothing himself, as his hand felt like it was naturally doing it on it's own at that point.

When he opened his eyes again, the clock read 11:25 pm. Tim decided since he was dozing off anyway, might as well try to see if he could fall asleep.

Tim laid back down on the bed, pulling the blankets over his chest again, starting to finally get some rest, falling in a half concious sleep.

But before he could fall in a deep sleep, Tim felt the bed move and shift, and suddenly felt two large arms wrap themselves around his body.

He thought Jason was asleep
Tim started to mentally freak out, hoping Jason just woke up, and didn't feel anything from his tracing.

Before Tim could mentally freak out anymore, Jason came close to Tim's ear, his breath hot against his cheek, almost as warm as his body heat.

"I love you too." Jasom whispered into Tim's ear softly, making Tim blush fiercely, now fully awake again.

Jason and him have been dating for almost four years now, and this was the first time Jasom had ever told him he loved him.

Tim was thinking and debating if he should let Jason know he was still awake, but the quiet snores he soon heard pushed that thought away.

That night Tim Drake fell asleep with a deep red blush on his cheeks, and some weird dream about him and Jason raising a kid together.

Sorry this one was shorter than usual.

You guys are gonna hate me soooooo much for this chapter lol. *hides*

Person A: Jason
Person B: Tim

Jason couldn't fathom it. Couldn't process what he was seeing. Couldn't believe it, and refused to believe what he was seeing was true.

It had just been an average night. Tim and him were patrolling, just like every other regular night. They stopped a few petty thieves and robberies.

It was just an average night. NOTHING should have gone wrong that night. But it did. Jason blamed himself for it. Blamed him for what happened.

After he stopped some thug from stealing a worthless $50 jewel, he regrouped with his husband on a roof of a pizzeria.

Tim had told him he just stopped a few perps from trying to kidnap some random lady that came out of a bar that acted very drunk.

Nothing was happening, and everything was silent, so they decided to hang out on the roof and talk. And maybe a few kisses slipped in.

But could you blame him? He is married to the hero Red Robin after all, he can kiss his husband if he wanted to.

Sure, they probably shouldn't have done it on patrol, but there were already rumors of Red Hood and Red Robin being married.

The press is sometimes smarter than people think, Jason will give them that. They also have pictures of him and Tim kissing in the hero alias.

And after Red Hood and Red Robin showed up with rings on their ring finger at the same time, the press just put two and two together.

So he decided to kiss his husband. He managed a few long ones before a scream could be heard in the distance, followed by gunshots.

They quickly came upon the scene and put out the gunmen. But the worst decision of Jason's life came at that moment.

He didnt scan the building for any more heat signatures. So in the few seconds of not being prepared, were his absolute worst.

In just a few seconds, multiple things happened at one. Tim run up to Jason. A gunshot was heard. Tim pushed Jason away. Red Robin fell.

He saw red for a few seconds, before he shot the last gunman with his own pistol, before racing to Tim's side.

And what Jason saw was unforgettable. A memory that would leave a permanent scar in his brain for the rest of his life.

Tim was shot. In the stomach. Mere inches away from the heart, and he was bleeding all over the floor of the dirt warehouse.

Jason lifted up the upper half of Tim's body, and placed it on his lap, as tears sprang to his eyes, listening to the gurgling sounds Tim was making.

The choking was all that was heard, and Jason couldn't bear to hear it.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You never know dear, how much I love you." Jason sang softly.

Tim looked up at him, also crying as well. Jason stuttered before he could sing the final verse.

"Please don't take. My sunshine. Away." Jason stammered out, trying so hard to keep it together, before he broke into tears.

Jason bawled, letting the tears come, his helmet long gone. He took off Tim's dinimo mask as well. Leaving them as Jason Todd and Tim Drake.

"You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take. My sunshine. Away."

Tim's hand fell from Jason's cheek, and his eyes closed, after whispering the last word of the song. It was official. Tim Drake is dead.

Jason couldn't take it. He gripped onto one of Tim's hands hard, crying even more, not bothering if anyone would come in at any moment.

"Noooooo!" Jason shouted at the air, his voice echoing in the warehouse.

"Tim. Tim please. Please don't do this. Don't leave me. Tim. Tim I need you to say something. Tim. TIM!" Jason cried to the dead body.

Getting no response, Jason cried even more.

"TIM! TIM PLEASE! ANSWER ME! SAY SOMETHING! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! I NEED YOU! DON'T DIE! YOU SHOULDN'T OF DIED! I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE!"

Jason yelled and screamed at the air, squeezing his dead husbands hand even harder than before.

"Please."

So.... did you enjoy the chapter? I can assure you I stopped at least twice to wipe away tears shed.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

It was a weekend, so Jason and Tim didn't have any homework or school work they needed to do, so today they just hung out.

My mind is blank at the moment. I haven't gotten any sleep, and it's 4:30 am. *screech* *dies*

They had spent some of the day watching videos of people doing weird or crazy things, and cooking.

Tim was mildly suprised when he found out Jason could actually cook like a professional chef, and his meals were really delicious.

Tim has spent another part of his day practicing the violin he used to play a few years back, and he was very rusty, but Jason didn't look fazed.

Tim and Jason both tried to watch other people play violin, and they would always laugh if the other got something wrong.

They figured out how to tune it without breaking a string or two, causing Tim to have a tuner app on his phone now.

After a while they gave up when they watched this person named Lindsey Stirling play, and figured it would take years to get to her level.

Jason may or may not have added her name to a list of artists he needs to listen to, along with David Garrett, Josh Vietti, and Taylor Davis.

The two had a blast, and after they put away the violin, they decided to do something else that included music.

"How about a singing competition?" Jason requested, walking over to sit next to Tim on his bed.

"Sure. But you have to go first then."

Jason looked like he had been stabbed in the back

"Why do I have to go first? What about you, you selfish human being?"

Tim simply laughed, which made Jason's heart flutter in his chest a little bit, and a blush to creep onto his cheeks and the back of his neck.

"Because. You're the one who suggested it."

Jason grumbled as he got out his phone, scrolling through his soundtrack to find a song he knew by heart that wouldn't sound like a screaming banshee just got hurled out a window.

After two minutes of scrolling, Jason came upon the song "Radioactive" and decided to do that song.

Jason cleared his throat so Tim would pay attention to him and to help with any future voice cracks.

"Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa."

Jason shifted his body weight on the bed before continuing.

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive."

When Jason finished Tim looked suprised and was clapping.

"Jason that was amazing! It's my turn!"

Tim took a few minutes to choose a song as well.

"There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the moon
And even sometimes he would go away, too."

Jason was taken aback by how talented Tim sounded. Why he wasn't famous already for his voice was unknown to Jason.

"Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for awhile
He said, "Peter Pan, that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely, " and ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect story book
Neverland, I love you so
You are now my home sweet home
Forever a lost boy at last

And for always I will say

I am a lost boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan
And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run, lost boy, " they say to me
Away from all of reality

Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free
Neverland is home to lost boys like me
And lost boys like me are free."

Jason couldn't help but stare at Tim in utter disbelief. This is the person I'm in love with. He thought.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason
Person C: Dick

It was a bright summer day, way too bright to be weather for Gotham. But, Gotham is mysterious. It certainly has had it's fair share of suspicious weather changes.

One day it could be 80 degrees outside, and the next it could be 30 degrees with snow on the ground almost five inches tall.

I literally just described Michigan weather to you.

But today was one of those unsuspected warm days that Gotham rarely gets. Like once in a blood moon does this happen.

Currently, Bruce was having a "family dinner" with Dick, Jason, Tim, Damian, Barbara, Stephanie, and Cassandra.

Apparently Bruce wanted to bond with his kids more, so he invited them over for dinner, even though Barbara still had her real dad, she was basically family.

Heck they even modified the Manor to be wheelchair friendly because she visited the Manor so often and it was basically her second home.

Bruce and Dick were talking about politics, while Barbara was talking to Damian about modifications that could be done to suits, while Stephanie rambled on about her ex boyfriend to Cassandra.

Tim and Jason had finished their plates, and were waiting for an opportunity to be excused from the table.

After Bruce paused to think about something Dick had said, Jason took the opportunity and Bruce excused the both of them from the table.

Jason and Tim walked out of the room after giving Alfred their empty and dirty dishes from the dinner they had just finished eating.

They walked in a few different hallways and took a few turns before ending up in one of the many many large living rooms.

This particular one had a large fireplace, and over it hung a large painting of Tim, Jason, Dick, Bruce, Alfred, and Damian.

On the sides of the fireplace hung many different pictures, either photographed by Tim or payed ones, or paintings.

One was of Dick's parents, another was of Jason when he first arrived at the Manor, another of Dick hanging out with Damian, another of Tim sleeping in the Batcave.

Before Tim could say anything, Jason had pressed his lips to Tim's. Tim gladly kissed back and they wrapped their arms around each other.

Before anything could progress, the sound of someone entering the room filled the air. But what broke the kiss was that person clearing their throat.

"Excuse me."

"Huh? Oh- hey Dick." Tim waved to his oldest brother, pressing his back up against Jason, placing their fingers together.

"Care to tell me what you two were doing?" Dick asked the couple, crossing his arms and giving a small glare.

"I was taking crumbs off Tim's lips." Jason simply retorted, squeezing Tim's hand with his own.

"With yours? Napkins exist too ya know Jay." Dick explained to Jason, his gaze narrowing specifically at Jason, who looked unfazed.

Tim knew that if he were the one Dick was staring at like that, he would break. Dick wasn't Batman, but he could be scary at times.

"Napkins are overrated." Jason simply told Dick, waving his free hand loosely towards Dick, as a gesture to shoo Dick off. Basically saying "go away."

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason
Person C: Zatanna

"Red Robin B-20. Red Hood B-13."

By now both Tim and Jason were unfazed by the blinding white and yellow light the zeta beams produced when they arrived.

There stood Zatanna Zatara, Dick Grayson, Barbara Gordon, Damian Wayne, Bruce Wayne, Garfield Logan, Jaime Reyes, and Conner Kent.

"We can begin." Batman stated simply, turning to the magician in the room.

Zatanna nodded, walking over to a simple wooden table that looked ready to break down at any moment.

"Stneidergni raeppa erofeb em, no siht elbat!" Zatanna shouted, circling her arms above the rustic looking wooden table.

After the spell was said, a poof of smoke appeared quickly, before dissolving to reveal many different objects.

There was a small red gem on the table, a piece of lavender, an empty syringe, a piece of paper that looked really really old, and a piece of blue cloth.

In the center of the table was a small little pot, Jason assumed it was to mix the ingredients.

"I need complete silence to be able to do the spell. Focus." Zatanna informed everyone in the room, who all nodded.

Zatanna closed her eyes, and placed her hands together in front of her chest.

"Nich im de nifle, she loo to wa fen." This is just a random spell. I'll explain later in the story.

Zatanna muttered the curse four more times before she opened her eyes, which were suddenly a blue hue.

"Barbara. I need you to put the piece of paper in the pot."

Barbara nodded, before carefully placing the old and wrinkled piece of paper in the tiny black pot.

Zatanna closed her eyes again.

"Nich im de nifle, she loo to wa fen." Zatanna muttered two more times, before opening her eyes again for them to be an orange hue.

"Jaime. Place the gem directly in the center of the paper."

Jaime nodded, before going to place the gem in the middle.

"Okay okay! I got it." Jaime whispered. Tim assumed it was to his scarab, who was probably telling Jaime where to place the gem.

After doing so, Jaime took a few steps back, and Zatanna closed her eyes again, satisfied with Jaime's work.

"Nich im de nifle, she loo to wa fen." This time Zatanna muttered it a total of eight times, before opening her eyes up again.

This time her eyes were a black hue.

"Batman. Place the cloth on top of the gem." Batman simply nodded before going to do so.

When Batman stepped back, Zatanna closed her eyes again. Muttering the spell. Again.

"Nich im de nifle, she loo to wa fen."

This time Zatanna's eyes were a red hue. She looked to Dick.

"Richard. Crumple the lavender in your right hand, and scatter it evenly in the pot."

Dick nodded, going towards the table and crumpling the lavender in his right hand, before going to scatter it in the pot.

"Nich im de nifle, she loo to wa fen." Zatanna chanted as Dick scattered the lavender in the pot.

After the spell was chanted, Zatanna closed her eyes one more time, before opening them up to have them be their normal white and blue.

"Okay. Now," Zatanna picked up the needle that was on the table.

"I need the blood of an alien." Zatanna looked towards Conner, who hesitated.

"But my blood is only half Kryptonian." He told her as she walked up to him.

"Don't worry. I can cast a spell to get rid of the human part after I get some of your blood."

Conner visibly relaxed at that and gladly let Zatanna gather a small amount of his blood.

When the blood was collected, Zatanna did as she told Conner, and muttered a spell.

"Esaeler lla namuh doolb!"

Satisfied, Zatanna walked back to the pot and let five drops of the blood go into the pot.

Next she walked up to Garfield.

"And I need the blood of an animal."

Garfield was a little scared at the thought of needles, but eventually allowed her to get her some of his blood, without him watching.

This time Zatanna had let three drops of Garfields blood fall into the pot before squirting the blood out on the dirty floor of the room.

Then she walked up to Damian, who almost growled at her. Or at least, Jason thought it was a growl. He could never tell the difference of the noises his youngest brother made.

"I need the blood of a human next." Zatanna explained the Damian, who looked even more furious.

"I am not some mere human magician. I am the blood son of Batman and Talia Al Guhl, the head of the Demon."

Tim and Jason just rolled their eyes while Zatanna just simply smiled back at Damian, who found the smile threatening.

"But if it's to help save the world from this crisis, I guess I can spare a little of my blood." Damian sternly told Zatanna.

Zatanna quickly collected the blood before letting eight drops of blood fall into the pot.

"And lastly, I'll need the blood of a virgin." Zatanna explained, turning to face towards Tim. Tim blushed.

"Actually Zatanna, I'm not a virgin anymore." Tim blushed even more, before turning to bury his face in Jason's chest.

"Who... was it Jason?" Zatanna asked Tim, smirking and popping out her hip. Tim nodded into Jason's chest.

Jason spared Tim the humiliation of saying yes and just winked at the magician, as that would explain everything.

"Oh my gosh!" The magician cried. "Well I guess I'll have to get myself someone else. I think I should call over Bart. I'll be right back."

Zatanna explained to the group, before walking out of the room to go call Bart Allen.

In the meantine, everyone else who was in the room faced the now official couple. Batman and Robin just stared at them with disapproving glares.

Everyone else smiled at them.

Person A: Tim
Person B: Jason

Two years ago...

"Hush little baby don't say a word

Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird

And if that mocking bird won't sing

Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass

Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets broke

Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat

And if that billy goat won't pull

Papa's gonna buy you a cart and a bull

And if that cart and bull turn over

Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover

And if that dog named Rover won't bark

Papa's gonna buy you a horse and a cart."

Jason leaned down to kiss his daughter on the forehead before walking back over to the mattress that his husband was laying on.

"You sing good Jay." Tim mutters to Jason as Jason sits down next to Tim on the mattress.

Jason just mumbeled something incoherent under his breath as he lifted the blankets to drape over his body.

"I'm serious Jason. You sound really good." Tim topd his husband, who closed his eyes trying to go to sleep.

"I love you Tim." Jason replied instead, blindly lacing his fingers with one of Tim's hands.

Although Jason couldn't see it, he knew Tim was blushing, even though the two have been married for three years now.

"I love you too Jason Peter Todd."

Now...

"Daddy, can you sing me a song to go to sleep?" Emile asked her father before he could walk out of her room.

Tim stopped suddenly, as he reached the doorway, turning back to face his four year old daughter.

Tim smiled at her. "What song?"

Emile thought for a moment, before replying. "The one dad used to sing to me as a baby."

Tim's smile faded to a smaller one, tears springing to his eyes as he walked over to sit on his daughters bed.

"I can try. But I don't sing as good as your other dad used to." Tim told his daughter, who tucked herself under the red comforter.

"That's okay daddy."

Tim closed his eyes for a second, trying to remember the lyrics.

"Hush little baby don't say a word

Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird

And if that mocking bird won't sing

Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring

And if that diamond ring turns brass

Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass

And if that looking glass gets brok-"

Tim stopped singing, and broke down crying as he thought about how Jason used to sing to Emile every night as a baby.

He remembered the day the news was broke to him, and he simply couldn't continue to sing the song anymore.

Last year...

Tim was sitting in the kitchen, feeding Emile her peas when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll be there in a minute!" Tim shouted, before getting up from the chair he was sitting on and grabbing Emile out of her highchair.

Tim walked to the front door, and opened it to reveal a police officer. His hat was off, and he looked really depressed.

"Are you Tim Drake-Todd?" The officer asked Tim.

Tim nodded. "I am."

"I'm sorry to tell you this sir, but your husband, he got in a terrible car crash. He died on the hospital bed."

Tim was in shock. He couldn't move, and watched as the officer excused himself and left Tim to process what he just said.

When it hit him, Tim broke down there in his front doorway. He fell to the floor on his knees and set Emile down on the porch.

He cried into his free hands for a long time, until he had no tears left to cry. After a while he managed to bring Emile to the morgue.

When he told the person at the front desk who he was, they directed him to a small room where Jason's body laid.

It was scratched up, there was dry blood on his fingers and all over his arms, there were stitches on his face and a scar on his cheek.

He placed Emile on one of the chairs in the room and grabbed Jason's hand, waiting for him to wake up and say it was all a prank.

But he never did. And Tim spent that night crying while gripping Jason's dead and cold hand in a morgue.

Now...

As Tim was crying, he felt small arms wrap around part of his back, and a small amount of body heat on his back.

"Why are you crying daddy?" Emile asked her father, who was crying on her bed.

Tim knew she was too young to understand that her other dad was dead. Sure, she was smart, but he didn't want to tell her.

After Jason's death Tim quit being Red Robin, claiming he was Red Hood's partner, and that without Red Hood, Red Robin was alone.

Of course he still kept in contact with all of his friends and family, but he couldn't bear to bring himself to look at the Red Robin costume again.

He burned his costume, but he kept Jason's signature Red Hood jacket. He buried Jason's red hood by his grave.

Tim will never forget the day Red Robin lost his partner, and Tim Drake lost his husband.

He wanted to resurrect Jason in the Lazurus Pit, but everyone convinced him Jason wouldn't have wanted that. So he agreed to let go.

He'll visit Jason someday. Today just wasn't that day. And it wasn't his time yet.

Well, that took longer than I had hoped. But I got 10000 words! Yay! And I have a lot more Person A and Person B scenarios.

And that spell Zatanna was chanting is just something I made up because I felt like it. So don't judge.

So if you guys want a part 2, please comment here and I will make another one soon.

Next chapter will be part 2 of Robin and the Avengers crossover.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.1K 20
D.C. GAY ONESHOTS Started: 30/05/2017 Finished: 11/04/2019
240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
4.7K 61 31
Started: May 8th 2021 Finished: July 21st 2021 [FYI none of these story's match the actual plot line or character traits/age/or time of appearance] ...
70.1K 2.2K 49
A lonely girl, a flash of light, 4 brothers who need a place to stay. Cora Sanchez, a girl left alone for much too long. Damian Wayne, a boy who hat...