The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

By Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... More

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter~ 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter 30

656 33 7
By Maxhamtay8

*Daryl's POV*

I was scared to make the trade for Beth, Carol, and Emmie. It is not going to go well.

"One of mine, for one of yours," Dawn said.

Carol came first and I pushed an officer over to Dawn. Next came Beth. Rick stepped forward and whispered something in her ear as she nodded. They pushed Emmie forward and I pulled her in for a side hug. She hugged me tight and I heard her whimper.

We started to walk away when Dawn said, "Now I just need Noah."

"No. We had a deal," Rick stepped forward.

"Noah was my helper and Beth took his place. Now I need him back."

Noah stepped forward. "It's okay," he said.

"Wait!" Beth stepped forward and hugged him. Emmie followed.

Beth stepped away crying. She went to Dawn and Emmie stood right behind her.

"I get it now," Beth said.

"Beth, just step away," Emmie said and tried to pull Beth away.

Then, Beth took a pair of scissors and stabbed Dawn's vest. Dawn then quickly shot Beth right in the head. The bullet was angled down so it went through Beth's head and hit Emmie also. They both fell to the ground. We stood in shock for a second until I took out my gun, ignoring Dawns begging, and shot her in the head.

*Glenn's POV*

I held Maggie's hand as we got out of the truck. Carl stayed with the babies in the back while we went up to the building.

I saw maggie smiling as Rick stepped out of the hospital. He shook his head as the rest came out. I saw Maggie drop her rifle as Daryl came out carrying Beth's dead body. Maggie started to scream and she fell to the ground. I felt tears fall from my eyes as I held Maggie close.

Then, the thing that broke me. Sasha came out carrying Emmie's body. My tears were like small waterfalls on my cheeks. I ran to Tyreese and took my daughters body. I fell to the ground and hugged Emmie. "No, no, no, no, no!" I cried. "Please no! You can't do this to me!" My own flesh and blood, gone. I never got to say goodbye. The last time I saw her was when she ran away, afraid of me.

I felt a shaking hand on my shoulder as Maggie fell down next to me. She was still sobbing. Daryl set Beth's body down in front of Maggie as Maggie hugged her sister.

/////Authors note/////
😱😱😱😱 this chapter tho! I have everything planned out for what is ahead so please keep reading! Lots of unexpected things will happen! Comment your reactions and thoughts to this chapter plz!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 683 11
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. ALL RIGHTS BELONG TO ORIGINAL OWNERS. Unhappy with the Blackstone Legion and it's cause, (Y/n) (L/n), an elit...
269K 4.5K 64
Just a book with imagines of one of my favourite twilight actor. Taylor Lautner.
157 76 6
Naira living her happy life until her mother died .the only person she have as a family died and she don't know about her father .she always ask her...