Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 23: The Battle For The World

432 12 1
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 22*

Schneizel's POV*

Cornelia asked, "Did you really kill all of the citizens in Pendragon city?".

I asked, "Yes, what about it?".

Cornelia said, "You mean the people of Pendragon were...".

I said, "I made them... vanish. It was better for them than a life swearing loyalty to Lelouch, wouldn't you say?".

Cornelia said, "They're are our own people. And you told Nunnally...".

I said, "Lies are expedient. There's no need to tell Nunnally things that would get in the way of her opposition to Lelouch, is there? She'll never know the difference.".

Cornelia asked, "You would use everyone? Even your own sister?".

I said, "Cornelia. What is it that people truly want? Starvation and poverty. Discrimination and corruption. War and terrorism. They want the problems that are flooding the world to go away forever. People can't understand each other under these situations at all.".

Cornelia said, "Your theories don't justify butchering civilians!".

I said, "Even civilians who have rejected war and depend on the police, don't they? Everyone knows, don't they? That people are driven by their own desires. The lust that dwells within the soul of man cannot be denied. So why win hearts and minds or tout some shining ideology. Why not bring peace to the world with the system power? In ten days, Damocles will enter the air space of the United States of China. And then switch over to secondary acceleration. After that, we're scheduled to ascend 300 kilometers above the surface. From there, we will hit every enemy nation with FLEIJA's.

Cornelia said, "Are you insane? We only agreed to use them against Lelouch. This will destroy the world! You're trying to control people through fear!".

I said, "Mankind's history is war. Peace is an illusion. To turn an illusion into reality is an arduous task. It requires discipline.".

Cornelia said, "And you plan to discipline the entire human race all by yourself? Only a God could pull that off.".

I said, "Then I shall become a God. If that is what it takes to bring peace to the world.".

Cornelia said, "You're deranged.".

Diethard entered the room and said, "Magnificent! I knew I was right to change sides and support you! Surpassing Zero and One's chaos with a state of perfect nothingness and kaleidoscopic transformation!".

Kanon said, "Prince Schneizel, we've made contact with the Black Knights. They say if you plan to kill Lelouch, they're willing to join you immediately.".

I said, "Thank you, Kanon. Those who have experienced Lelouch's tyranny first hand will have no alternative but to choose the lesser of evils.".

Cornelia asked, "Is that why you stay back and let Lelouch get away with this until now?!".

I said, "It was a way to minimize the damage. But in the end, if we have to sacrifice one or two billion lives to achieve a state of permanent peace...".

Cornelia said, "You're wrong! Peace attained by force is not peace!" and I snapped my finger and she was shot.

I said, "This is so sad, Cornelia.".

I looked up and mentally said, "One of the only tasks left at hand will be to defeat Elizabeth.".

Elsewhere*

Elizabeth's POV*

I reviewed our Enemies Knightmares.

I then reviewed our Knightmares.

I mentally said, "I can with this now, for his Majesty.".

The Next Day*

Lelouch's POV*

I said, "This battle is the ultimate test. Control of the entire world is at stake. If we defeat Schneizel and The Black Knights then there will be no one left to stand in our way. This world shall be destroyed and then recreated by Lelouch, the one true Emperor of Britannia. Crush them! Destroy Schneizel! And the sky fortress Damocles! Crush them all! We have nothing to fear. My name is the future of this world!".

The Soldiers said, "All hail Lelouch!".

Schneizel said, "Lelouch has spread malice and turmoil all across the globe. As the enemy of peace, he must be wiped out. It is time for the Black Knights and for us, to cast aside the grudges of the past and join forces. The people of the world are waiting for our song of victory. I pray that for all time this shall be the last battle in the last war that mankind will ever need to fight.".

I returned to my main throne room where it was only me and Elizabeth.

I opened a channel and Schneizel answered.

I said, "Official greetings, Schneizel.".

Schneizel said, "Lelouch, if you're going to surrender, now is the time. We have an arsenal of FLEIJA's ready to launch.".

I said, "FLEIJA's? I wonder if you dare to use them. Considering that I have all the UFN representatives aboard the Avalon with me.".

Xingke said, "He's hiding behind the hostages he took.".

Kallen said, "I can't believe he'd go this far!".

I said, "So, Schneizel. These people are from all over the world, they're not related to you.".

Schneizel said, "You're right. They're not. Their lives are a small price to pay.".

Xingke said, "Schneizel, you can't attack!".

Schneizel said, "I understand that the UFN members have elected acting representatives to speak for them.".

Xingke said, "We are prepared for the worst and we know how dire this is. But that doesn't mean we're going to throw their lives away on a gamble!".

Schneizel said, "Li Xingke, aside from the Damocles our strike force consists only of the Mordred. If you're going to tie our hands so we can't use the FLEIJA's, then I request that you put me in charge of all our united forces.".

Xingke said, "We're facing Lelouch!".

Schneizel said, "Exactly. I've never lost to Lelouch. Ever. And I know him far better than anyone on this battlefield.".

Xingke grunted and said, "Transmit the command structure to all forces." as he left.

I said, "Schneizel. How many commanders do you have to operate your battle for you.".

Schneizel sat down and said, "I'm all that is required.".

All the Black Knight Commanders stood with him and I smirked and said, "I have one.".

I switched the camera over to Elizabeth and said, "My most valuable piece. Now that I set her ideology aside, she's the most powerful weapon in my arsenal.".

Schneizel asked, "What did you do to Elizabeth?".

I said, "I used Geass on her along time ago. And since her ideology somewhat matches yours, I can't let you have any sort of advantage, and since you've never been able to beet her, I'll win.".

I cut communications and said, "Elizabeth, don't lose.".

She said, "Yes your Majesty.".

Elizabeth's POV*

The Enemy's fleets deployed into a wide-field aerial formation.

I mentally said, "Schneizel is using conventional forces. Good strategy, however..."

I ordered, "Stretch our left wing. Assume Half-Moon Spear formation!".

Schneizel checked my move by having their units advance and kept the left-wing from extending.

I ordered, "Reverse the direction of our left-wing!" to create a false opening.

Schneizel halted their advance not falling for my trap.

I ordered, "Switch our battle plan to Ursa Major formation!".

The Mordred and some Black Knight forces moved to the northeast and elevated 40 degrees.

I ordered, "Bombardiers, prep for anti-air combat!".

The Mordred stopped and claimed 200 meters and stabilized.

Schneizel's forces surrounded us and I said, "Countermove! Reinforce the front line with Sir Kururugi's Lancelot! Hold at combat speed 4! And send out Ward's unit!" and in doing so I left my flanks defenseless and opened a small window directly towards our ship.

Schneizel's left-wing broke away.

I saw The Shen Hu, The Zangetsu, and The Seiten Guren heading straight for us.

They began to punch through my line.

I ordered, "Draw in the battle line! Fall back and regroup!" and in doing so I drew The Seiten Guren forward and caused The Shen Hu to destroy our Dreadnaught.

The enemy continued to break through and in one fell swoop, they decimated both wings with a Bow Mounted Hadron Cannon.

Sir Kururugi messaged smugly saying, "Well, Elizabeth.".

His Majesty smugly asked, "Well, Elizabeth.".

I pressed a button and caused a manmade Sakuradite explosion from Mount Fuji below us.

This drastically depleted the enemy's strength which left Damocles wide open but I lost some of our ground forces.

A FLEIJA was launched at us and I ordered, "Special division 3!".

They gave their lives and set the FLEIJA off and prevented more losses.

I ordered, "All units, charge at the Damocles! Force them to keep launching the FLEIJA warheads until their arsenal is empty!".

They fired another FLEIJA warhead and I ordered, "All units, attack in waves and force the Damocles to continue launching FLEIJA's!".

While Jeremiah and his Siegfried assaulted the Damocles only to find out that it had A Blaze Luminous shield.

I messaged and asked, "Sir Kururugi, can you break through those defenses?".

Sir Kururugi said, "I'm trying. But their power output is in a different league than mine. But I don't think they can fire a FLEIJA now." as he continued blasting the Blaze Luminous Shield keeping it from firing.

C2 in her Knightmare went out there and messaged saying, "And in turn, our attacks can't break through their shield, we may as well be spectators.".

I ordered, "Mass our remaining forces around the Avalon! We're going to launch a direct assault on the Damocles!".

The back of one of our ships was blasted and it was shown to be The Shen Hu.

Sir Kururugi did his best against The Shen Hu and The Zangetsu but our ship was hit and our primary float system damaged. 

His Majesty said, "It's failed. The Avalon is falling!".

People boarded our ship and His Majesty said, "Holding out this long was good enough. Land the ship in the Pacific.". 

I did as he asked and started to land us in the pacific.

His Majesty messaged everyone else and said, "You'll now follow mission Apate Aletheia.".

I then followed him down to the hanger.

When we got down there his Majesty said, "Get it ready, Elizabeth.".

I bowed and said, "Yes your Majesty." and I walked over to The Gawain Mk II to get it ready in its ship form.

Lelouch's POV*

I walked over to C2 and asked, "C2, are you all right?".

C2 exited her Knightmare and asked, "Well, that's a switch. Were you really worried about me?".

I said, "You're a valued combatant.".

C2 looked over and said, "That's why I came to pick that up.".

I asked, "Then, will you be escorting me?".

C2 said, "You're going out there? Though taking such action can mean you'll both have to kill Nunnally yourselves.".

I said, "I have no choice if she stands in the way of the Zero Requiem.".

C2 said, "Lelouch, don't you hate me for cheating you and Elizabeth out of your own lives? By giving you both your Geass, I affected your life and drastically changed your fates.".

I said, "That doesn't sound like you, the immortal witch. C2, the Geass power you gave us, it only put us on the path that would lead to our destiny and nothing more. Everything that followed was my choice. Even what I've done to Elizabeth.".

C2 smiled.

She approached me and said, "In all my life, I've never met a man like you.".

I approached her and said, "C2... I...".

We were stopped by Kallen smashing in, on the Guren Seiten.

I shouted, "Kallen!".

Kallen said, "I'm going to stop you! Goodbye, Lelouch!".

C2 got back in her Knightmare and fired missiles at Kallen while I ran over to The Gawain Mk II.

C2 hit Kallen with her shield and said, "Leave this to me! Get to the Damocles!".

Kallen said, "You stubborn--!".

I turned and said, "Stop! You're no match for the Guren!".

C2 said, "I'm sincerely glad that you care, Lelouch. Now go on. Hurry. Just make sure you come back. That'll make me smile, okay?".

I said, "Yes. I promise you.". 

Elizabeth piloted us out of there and said, "We have to succeed no matter what. This move must work!".

I explained to Elizabeth what she had to do to defeat the FLEIJA as they launched one at us.

She said, "Right away your Majesty!" and she went to work typing the environmental area code.

I mentally said, "Nina told me that the FLEIJA changes composition from moment to moment. Nina also informed me that If we collide it with the reaction corresponding to that composition, we can prevent it from reaching criticality. However, you need to input the local environmental data just prior to the detonation within a 19-second time frame. And even if you complete the program, you'll only have 0.04 seconds to execute.".

After Elizabeth was done I said, "Suzaku!".

Suzaku said, "Yes, Your Majesty!".

I shouted, "Now!".

He took a spear off of the Gawain Mk II and tossed it at the FLEIJA making it disappear.

I said, "Elizabeth!".

She said, "Yes, Your Majesty!".

We neared the Blaze Luminous Shield and she used The Gawain Mk II's Absolute Defense System to keep it open while Suzaku and some others flew in.

The Gawain Mk II was damaged by Gino and we abandoned it and put my plan into place.

A Few Minutes Later*

Schenizel's POV*

While entering my private transport the soldier said, "Standing by to launch. Rendezvous point with Sir Hartgren as planned. No changes. Course, clear. Ceiling, favorable. Please set the contact channel to Victor.".

When we got inside there was a broadcast going on to the command room.

Lelouch turned in his chair and said, "I've been waiting for you, Schneizel.".

I smirked and said, "I see. I suppose this means that you have me in checkmate. Please tell me. I'm dying to know. Just how did you discover what my plan was." as I took my seat.

Lelouch said, "You're mistaken. What I anticipated was the pattern of your own nature.".

I asked, "My nature?".

Lelouch said, "You don't have the desire to win. You remember the coup d'etat of the Black Knights. You only play games you can't lose.".

I asked, "So you predicted that I will abandon the Damocles?".

Lelouch said, "Schneizel, this time I'm going to make sure that you lose.".

I said, "Meaning I'll be put to death.".

Lelouch said, "I have a question. Were you intending to use the Damocles as a tool to dominate the world?".

I said, "I wasn't. I only wanted to give everyone what they wanted. To bring peace to civilization.".

Lelouch asked, "Disregarding humanity's true nature?".

I said, "That's a matter of opinion.".

Lelouch said, "Then you actually imagine that you can maintain the world in a perpetual state of now. But, life without change might be called anything except life. It's nothing more than experience.".

I asked, "But, link those together and they become knowledge, right?".

Lelouch said, "Schneizel, you and Elizabeth truly are superior. So superior you can't even see it. Yes. Emperor Charles sought the past, you and Elizabeth seek the present. But I seek the future.".

I said, "But the future may prove to be worse than the present.".

Lelouch said, "No... It will be better. Because no matter how long it takes, people will continue to seek out happiness.".

I laughed and said, "Even though that will end up making people greedy. Your foolery also knows no limit. You're really too emotional about this. Hope and dreams are merely names for aimless fiction.".

Lelouch said, "You're restricted. Since you belong to the symbol known as the royal family, which looks down on the world. I've seen it over and over. The people who struggle against sadness, those who seek the future. How they all carry on wishing for happiness. Human nature is why Elizabeth and I chose Geass and to wear masks.".

I said, "Lelouch, you're contradicting yourself. You, who continually deny the will of others, are standing here before us affirming the will of humanity. That's enough. Kill me now and be done with it. But, a FLEIJA will still decimate you. We will gladly give our lives to bring peace to the world.".

I hand was placed in my shoulder and I looked up to see Lelouch.

Lelouch said, "And that's how I came to my decision that I give you the gift of the words. You shall serve Zero.".

I said, "Then you never intended to kill me at all. You wanted to...!" and the Geass took effect.

Lelouch's POV*

Schneizel bowed before me while Elizabeth kept Kanon and Diethard back.

Diethard said, "Damn it! Why didn't I see it coming... He anticipated Schneizel's thoughts and recorded that conversation.".

Schneizel said, "Order me to do whatever you wish, Master Zero.".

I said, "Schneizel, your willingness to let yourself be killed, is exactly what is led you to be defeated.".

Diethard took out a gun and aimed it at me. 

Diethard said, "Don't move! Zero! this story is finished! You and One never should've come this far! You shouldn't even be alive, you bastards!" and Elizabeth shot him.

I said, "What right have you to deny my existence. You have none.".

Diethard while writhing on the ground said, "Zero, at least finish me with your Geass, too...".

I covered my Geass withe the contact lenses and said, "Sorry, Diethard. You're just not worth wasting my Geass on.".

Diethard died and I said, "Now Schneizel. You can begin by canceling the self destruct for the Damocles.".

Schneizel said, "Understood. However, Nunnally is the one who has the FLEIJA control switch.".

I said, "Elizabeth go and acquire the trigger.".

She bowed and said, "Yes Your Majesty.".

She left and I planned to watch it from a distance.

Elizabeth's POV*

As I walked through the garden and Nunnally asked, "It's you, isn't it, big brother?".

I said, "It is not. His Majesty is busy and dispatched me to acquire the key.".

Nunnally said, "I knew the reason you were here must've been this. Did you come for the Damocles key of your own will? Or were you ordered?".

I said, "Yes I was ordered here but I also came of my own will. Damocles is dangerous to His Highness. And dangerous to you.".

Nunnally said, "Then that's why... why I won't close my eyes to things any longer.".

Nunnally's POV*

I looked at my big sister who was being controlled through Geass but was just as to blame as Lelouch.

I asked, "Now Elizabeth. Will you use your Geass? On me as well?".

There was a silence between us and I said, "This is the first time in eight years I've seen your face. The face of an older sister and a murderer. And I wear the same face as well, don't I, Elizabeth?".

Elizabeth said, "Then, it's been you firing the FLEIJA's up until now.".

I said, "Yes. I wanted to stop it all. Just to stop you and Lelouch, I would have done whatever I had to. Even if it meant killing my big brother and big sister. That's why I can't allow you to have control of the FLEIJA's, why I can't hand this key to you. And I wouldn't even if you... even if you use your Geass on me!".

Lelouch appeared before me on the screen on the arm of my wheelchair and I said, "Lelouch, you have no right to seize control of the world. You of all people who took the name Zero then bent the will of so many in order to serve your own, even our own sister, Elizabeth.".

Lelouch said, "Are you saying we would have been better off to remain in hiding? Did you want a future of living in constant fear of assassination? This was for your future, too, Nunnally.".

I said, "My future? When did I ever say that I wanted this? Lelouch, I would have been perfectly satisfied with just living with you and Elizabeth.".

Lelouch said, "Don't you see? All reality is restricted by all sorts of things. Our whole history is a struggle.".

I said, "Despicable! Using Geass, a power that manipulates the minds of people and violates their human dignity.".

Lelouch said, "Then what about the Damocles? So would you agree that's a despicable method that forces people to obey?".

I said, "The Damocles... will become a symbol of their hatred. All their hatred will be focused here. That way people can move toward the future.".

Lelouch said, "In that case Elizabeth, do it.".

I looked Elizabeth who was right in front of me and she said, "His Majesty orders you! Hand over the Damocles key to me now!".

I said, "No! No, I mustn't give it to you. I mustn't do it! All the sins you've both committed..." as her Geass took effect on me.

Elizabeth's POV*

Nunnally handed me the key and said, "Take this. It's his Majesty's now.".

I accepted it and said, "Thank you. His Majesty will be pleased by this.".

She blinked and she was freed from my Geass.

Nunnally asked, "You used your Geass on me, didn't you?". 

I turned and walked away.

She followed me and said, "Come back! Stop, Elizabeth! Wait! You've become a demon, Lelouch! Elizabeth! Despicable! Cowardly! How can you... how can you both be so cruel..." as I walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

689 17 10
The prince has been treated poorly since birth. But he strives to one day become the emperor. But a great emperor also needs a great empress. Oh whe...
1K 17 7
Lelouch Lamperouge known as ZERO who is the one causing chaos and at this point Britannia wanted to get rid of Zero once and for all so Schneizel El...
45.2K 888 50
A new world. A new ruler. Lelouch Lamperouge forces his way to create a better world for his sister, Nunally. With the witch's, CC, and the Black Kn...
16.4K 431 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...