Meant To Be

Tomtom203 द्वारा

अधिक

Prologue
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Read pls
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Read
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47 part 1
Ch 47 part 2
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 55

Ch 54

1.6K 43 14
Tomtom203 द्वारा

Bey's POV

"Beyoncé I-

She started to say something but I cut her off

"NO! Shut up! You disregarded me and handed me off to anybody that would take me. If Vanessa wasn't there I don't know where I would've been! Probably somewhere getting raped every night by the same man who stole my innocence." I said in disbelief. I was beyond hurt.

"I need a fucking break." I said as I walked away. "And nobody follow me."

I went into the kitchen and put my hands on the counter and looked down. I saw my reflection on the marble surface then saw a tear land on it. After one fell the rest just started coming. I was so heartbroken that my mother didn't take me into consideration at all when she faked her death. And how she really just gave me to the first person who would take me. I don't know if we could rekindle our relationship after this.

I wiped my tears and took a deep breath and shook my head. I heard footsteps coming from behind me and wiped my nose and rolled my eyes.

"I said don't follow me." I said to who ever was behind me

"Come here Beyoncé." I heard and I turned around. It was my dad He has open arms and I couldn't help but to run into them and burry my face in his chest.

"Daddy I don't know what to do. I'm sorry." I managed to say through my cried while he rubbed my back and kissed my head.

"It's okay baby, I got you now. Your gonna be okay." He said which made me cry harder. He didn't say anything but he hugged me tighter. I was probably squeezing him to death but he didn't care. He knew I needed him. I inhaled his scent and it was a familiar cologne. The one he used to wear all the time when I was younger.

I looked up and him and sighed while still in his embrace. I felt protected. I felt the protection I needed when I was 15. I felt like nothing could hurt me while I was in his arms.

"Your not mad at me? You served 10 years in prison because of me. Because I couldn't tell the difference between you and Michael." I said still crying

"No babygirl, I should've been there to protect you and your mother. I did nothing In jail but hope and pray that you were safe. Tina did write me and explain the whole situation to me. I tried reaching out to you but I couldn't find you. And when I finally did, there was word that your uncle passed and they dropped the charges on me because he confessed before he died and I came to find you. I never stopped praying and searching. I was at a food place when I saw your son and I heard him say your name and all these great things about you so I approached him. And now we're here. And I'm so happy we're here so we can move past all of this and I can get my bumblebee back." He said in the most loving and reassuring tone and I believed ever word. "I'm sorry for not being there and protecting you and your mother like I should have. I'm sorry for not noticing the signs. I'm sorry for every hurt I caused you for not being there. And for everything you had to go through because of my absence. I love you so much and I've missed too many years of your life not being the best dad I could. But I'm here now. I'm going to make up for it, I promise." He said and I just hugged him so tight.

"I love you daddy, and I'm sorry for not believing you and not running to you sooner about the problems. I missed you so much and deep down in my heart I knew it wasn't you, I just couldn't prove it so I went with my gut, and I was wrong." I said

"It's okay Bey, come on, let's go put the rest of the pieces together so you can have your clarity. And we can get over with this." I nodded and followed him back into the living room and sat down where I was before I left. Jay put his arm around me and I leaned a little closer to him.

I couldn't look at Tina, I just couldn't stomach the fact that she gave me away so easily. That shit was heartbreaking.

"Tina continue." My dad said and I nodded for confirmation

"Okay, so....."

Tina's POV
Flashback
Hospital

I remember waking up after having an emergency c-section and being in so much pain. I pressed the button for the doctor to come and Venessa came as soon as I called her. She checked my vitals and everything and drugged me up so I wouldn't feel any pain but I knew exactly what was going on.

I was scared, for my life, for Solange's life, and for beys. I had to think of something because I knew this man would've found me and killed me if he found out I was alive because he knew I would tell the police, he was smart and dangerous. So once I woke up I told Vanessa to tell you and you uncle that I was dead.

"Vanessa," I called while she checked on Solange and she looked up at me. "I need you to tell them I'm dead, I'm in danger and if you don't me and my babies won't make it out of this hospital alive. I need you to tell them Solange and I died." I said and she had a shocked expression on her face

"Tina, that's not a good idea. We can call the cops on him and get him locked up. You have another babygirl to think about. I could lose my license And your husband-

"Listen to me, I need you to trust me. And I need you to take Beyoncé. I need you to take care of her. I won't tell anyone so you won't lose your license and I won't be able to get away if he knows I'm alive. I'm begging you. I'll come back for her but I need you to take her. I'll sign all my rights over to you so it won't be complicated. Just please. I need you." I said meaning every word. I knew this would break Beyoncé's heart but I had no other choice. This was all I could think of.

"Okay Tina, okay. I'll do it. But what your doing is wrong. That girl has already been through enough and your making it harder than what it has to be." She said and I just shook my head because I knew my baby needed me. But my heart was so stuck on this decision and I knew Vanessa was the best person to care for her. She would be put in good hands.

"Thank you, Can you hand me Solange." I said because I knew I couldn't get up. She did as I asked and I looked into my babies eyes.

"I'm about to go break the news to them. I'll be back. I might assign a new doctor to your case so it won't look suspicious on paper." She said and I nodded

"Thank you so much." I said and she left the room

All I could think about was Beyoncé and Mathew, I knew he wouldn't let her get hurt once he found out what was happening. I just prayed, that's all I could do besides cry.

————————-

"I can finish the rest. I remember exactly how it went. And Beyoncé I apologize for every hurt I caused you babygirl. You know I want nothing but the best for you and I love you indefinitely." I nodded not saying anything but wanting her to continue the story. 

Vanessa's POV
Flashback
Hospital

I remember seeing Beyoncé looking so sad and traumatized. I knew something happened that Tina didn't know about. And I was about to deliver the worst news of her life.

"Family of Tina knowels" I said and her head shot up. She got out of the seat and quickly walked to me with her dad right beside her. She analyzed my work clothes and saw that I had blood on my gloves and on my shirt. It was real, from the surgery and made it even more believable. I knew it was on my pants too. I saw a tear stroll down her cheek as She realized this could be her baby sisters or her mothers blood. Or both. Then She looked at the my face, and shook her head.

"That's us." Her dad said anxiously as she waited for me to put her curiosity to rest.

I sighed then looked down at my clip board. "I'm sorry but we couldn't save her, nor the baby. Ms.knowels lost too much blood during the c-section and the baby was born a stillborn. It looks like Ms.Knowels was under a lot of stress, we also found bruises on her body during the operation." I said then shook her head. I felt horrible telling her this. It made me upset. "So with that being said Mr.Knowels, have you ever put you hands on Mrs.Knowels in any type of way?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

He tensed up, you could tell he was nervous he looked around and shook his head no. "No , I have never put my hands on my wife." He said sounding unbelievable. I shook my head at him because I knew the truth, Beyoncé looked so lost in the moment, like she was going through the motions and she had her heart ripped out of her chest. I knew she was terrified of what would happen next.

"Can I talk to your daughter alone please." I asked Mathew and he nodded in approval. I pulled her into a room and told her to sit down.

"Has your father ever put his hands on your mother in any abusive way?" I asked and She nodded her head yes.

"Has he ever done it while she was pregnant?" And She said yes once again.

"Do you know if he's ever forced her to do anything?" I asked and She nodded my head yes again

"At night, when he thought I was sleep, he would try to force her to have sex, I would hear her screaming telling him no, stop, please over and over and over again. While I'd just cry myself to sleep. He did it recently too, a couple of hours ago. It was the first time he tried to do it while she was pregnant and I wanted to protect my mom and little sister so I ran in there with a bat and started to hit him, I was winning too until he grabbed the bat and started to hit me with it then my mother got up trying to fight him but it's really nothing you can do being 7 months pregnant. But she protected me as much as she could until she passed out. The-then h-he......." She said timidly then sighed as She cried. I got up and pulled her into a hug. And rubbed her back. This baby had been through so much that she didn't deserve.

"I'm sorry you had to go through this baby."i said as I rubbed her back. "I will make sure he's in jail, and he'll never touch you again. I promise" I said, and I meant

"No no no. Please no, he's all I have!" She said as She pulled away from me with pleading eyes.

"It's okay baby , it's okay, you have me now. Your mother was a friend of mine, when I needed her she was there. And now that she needs me I'm here. I've got you it's okay." I said then pulled her back in As cried on her chest.

After She got herself together we came out the room to where her dad was and we saw two officers behind him about to hand cuff him.

"Hey, what's going on?!" He yelled as the officers arrested him. "Beyoncé! What the fuck!" He yelled trying to get free as the restrained him and took him away. They dragged him away while he spewed hateful things toward her.

"Don't listen to him baby." I said and rubbed her back

"Sir you have the right to remain silent, anything you do or say will be held against you in the court of law do you understand?" The officer said as he roughly put the hand cuffs on him he looked furious, he looked me dead in my eye and yelled.

"You will never amount to anything! Just like your mother! All you'll be good for is laying on your back!" It seemed like she drowned him and everyone else out after that. With all the commotion going on around her, she couldn't focus on anything. With Mathew being dragged away, me trying to calm her down, and the crowd that was forming around her. She didn't even know That she was hyperventilating, until She couldn't find her breath. It seemed like Everything around her got blurry then she passed out. And I took care of her.

——————
Bey's POV

"And I've been taking care of her ever since." Vanessa said proudly making me smile a bit, because it was true.

"Well I guess it's my turn to finish it off huh?" My dad said and I nodded.

"Okay well this is exactly how I remember it." He said then told his story.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

47.7K 1.4K 23
Beyoncé oneshots because I can't commit to books :) Leave requests :)
92K 3.3K 26
beynika oneshots :) ╰┈➤ 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 ╰┈➤ ᴇꜱᴛ.2022 /ᴡɪᴛᴛᴇᴍɪᴇʀᴇ
26.4K 692 11
Beynika 💕
5.3K 227 19
𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄é 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒔' 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 �...