I'm Only Human (Justin Bieber...

By UndercoverGirl26

Popstar sensation Justin Bieber has been the victim of paparazzi for months and months now. They’ve bothered... More

Introduction
~ Prologue ~
Ch. 1 - Music To My Ears?
Ch. 2 - She's A Fan
Ch. 3 - Cali, Baby
Ch. 4 - Turned Up
Ch. 5 - Questions
Ch. 6 - Text Messages
Ch. 7 - Being A Guest, Getting A Guest
Ch. 8 - Only Her
Ch. 9 - What It Meant
Ch. 10 - He's Dead
Ch. 11 - San (Die)go
Ch. 12 - Fun Gone Wrong
Ch. 13 - Where Did We Go Wrong?
Ch. 14 - Going Through It Alone
Ch. 15 - Heartbreaker
Ch. 16 - Make It Right
Ch. 17 - You Kinda Ruined Me
Ch. 18 - Guy Problems
Ch. 19 - Quite A Large Mess
Ch. 20 - Time Is Ticking
Ch. 21 - The Real Question Is...
Ch. 22 - Canuck Beaver
Ch. 23 - Giggly
Ch. 24 - Allegations
Ch. 25 - Not Broken
Ch. 26 - Rainy Moods
Ch. 27 - Won't Give Up
Ch. 28 - Misery Loves Company
Ch. 29 - If You Give Me A Chance
Ch. 30 - You Just Don't Give Up
Ch. 31 - Build It Up Or Fall Apart
Ch. 32 - Radio
Ch. 33 - Where To Look
Ch. 34 - Getting Nowhere
Ch. 35 - Better
Ch. 36 - Trying To Move On
Ch. 37 - Don't Hate Me
Ch. 38 - Do You Believe Me Now?
Ch. 39 - Wait... What?
Ch. 40 - Concert Numero Uno
Ch. 41 - Belieb In The Biebs
Ch. 42 - Trapped
Ch. 43 - You'll Be Happy
Ch. 44 - Can't Believe This Is Happening
Ch. 45 - Face-To-Face
Ch. 46 - I Understood
Ch. 47 - Hidden Mistake
Ch. 48 - Her Secret
Ch. 49 - Ache
Ch. 50 - Lingering Feelings
Ch. 51 - Now or Never
Ch. 52 - Accusations
Ch. 53 - After One
Ch. 54 - Walk The Distance
Ch. 55 - You And Me
Ch. 56 - Me And You
Ch. 57 - Problems
Ch. 58 - Jackie's Situation
Ch. 59 - By Your Side
Ch. 60 - The Surprise
Ch. 61 - Midnight
Ch. 62 - What Ever Happened To That Girl
Ch. 63 - Unexpected News
Ch. 64 - In Some Deep Shit
Ch. 65 - More Guy Problems
Ch. 66 - Still Alive Today
Ch. 67 - Fuzzy
Ch. 68 - Silent Night
Ch. 69 - Coincidence
Ch. 70 - Should We?
Ch. 71 - Memories
Ch. 72 - Well...
Ch. 73 - Slim Chance
Ch. 75 - For Now
Ch. 76 - An Agreement
Ch. 77 - The Miller Family
Ch. 78 - Stars That Sparkle Your Name
Ch. 79 - Don't Know What To Do
Ch. 80 - Unforgettable Scent
Ch. 81 - Apologies
Ch. 82 - An Old Friend
Ch. 83 - Warmed My Heart
~ Epilogue ~

Ch. 74 - Messing Up

18.9K 945 415
By UndercoverGirl26

 ~ Chapter 74: Messing Up ~

[ Justin’s POV: ]

I opened the car door and sat down on the driver’s seat, turning on the ignition before pulling out my phone and taking a deep breath. I stared at the screen that displayed Jackie’s contact info and I pressed her number, putting the phone up to my ear.

It rang three times before she picked up.

“Hello?” said her morning voice.

“Jackie,” I breathed. “How are you?”

There was a slight pause.

“How.. am I?” she scoffed. “Seriously?”

I ran a hand through my hair. “I’m sor—”

“-No, Justin,” she stopped me. “Just don’t. You just ran out on me last night and I understand if you’re mad at me for having sex with Tyler but you’re not the only one who gets to be angry right now.”

“I know, I—”

“But wait! No, it gets better!” she raised her voice sarcastically. “You call my best friend instead of me. She said you wanted to apologize but then you don’t reply to my messages and you don’t just call me to apologize yourself!”

Is that what Robin told her we talked about last night? Wow, she actually covered for me..

“Baby, I’m sorry..” I said quietly.

“Don’t call me ‘baby’ until I hear an actual explanation for this,” she scolded. “I don’t even understand why it bothered you so much. Here I was, so worried about how you’d react when I tell you when, in reality, you went off and had sex probably even multiple times when you were on tour.”

“Okay, whoa,” I said, “That’s not true.”

Jackie let out a bitter laugh. “Don’t amuse me with your lies, mister.”

“I’m not lying to you,” I said defensively. “At least not during that tour.”

It was silent again and my eyes slowly widened. Shit.

“What is that supposed to mean..?” Jackie almost whispered.

“Uh..” I gulped, digging my head for valid answers, but I just couldn’t come up with any. “I had sex with Alicia, but that was before you and I were even serious,” I sighed, deciding I should just tell her the truth.

“Unbelievable..” Jackie muttered. “And when was this?”

I landed my hand on the steering wheel, looking out the car window. “A-About the time Heartbreaker came out.”

“Oh really? So that was when you kissed me, had dry sex with me and led me on only to leave me over some bullshit like the fact that I’m not famous!” she yelled. “But hold on.. It’ll all be okay after you knock up your ex because she’s famous.”

“Jackie..”

“You’re such an asshole,” she said lowly before hanging up.

I closed my eyes, leaning back on my chair and letting out a deep breath.

Great. Fucking great.

I dropped my phone next to me and punched the car wheel, causing the vehicle to honk. I muttered five different curse words before putting my car on reverse, backing out of the parking spot and driving out into the street.

I made it near Jackie’s house before I got off my car and walked with my hands stuffed into my pockets. I reached the store Robin had talked to me about and quickly got inside, walking to a small corner and leaning against the door.

I didn’t exactly know what to do. Do I just stand here and see if Tyler ever walks in? How long do I wait before I leave?

I lowered my head, staring at the floor as I thought about Jackie. It hasn’t been long since we’ve been together and I already fucked up our relationship. Heck, it was fucked before it even started. I made so many mistakes since I met her, starting with the fact that it took me forever to accept her as something that could potentially be good in my life. I only pushed her away because I thought it was what was best for her, even though I now realize that’s not the answer.

But having sex with Alicia, smoking, hanging out with a bad crew, having sex with Katie, smoking some more, getting into fights, and having such a negative attitude.. I was at a dark place. And Jackie was the one who helped me out.

I understand why she’s mad. I didn’t have any right to walk out on her last night because she made one mistake. If she even considers that a mistake, I don’t know. But look at all the ones I’ve made in my lifetime.

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts before raising my head back up.

What am I doing?

I sighed again, slowly making my way out of the store. Who gives a fuck about Tyler when I have Jackie?

That is, if she isn’t still so mad at me..

I picked up my pace and, before I knew it, I was in front of Jackie’s house. I raised my fist in the air and knocked on the front door before waiting. I counted the seconds in my head, and when I reached 20, the door swung open and I was face to face with the girl I love.

“What are you doing here?” she crossed her arms.

“Umm,” I bit my lip,” You didn’t let me apologize properly. May I come in?”

Jackie stared at me, not moving an inch.

“Alright fine,” I whispered. “But I want you to know that everything I did from that time is in the past. I don’t give two fucks about the girls I’ve been with because I don’t need them, Jackie, I need you.”

“Did you say that exact same thing to Alicia, Katie, Random Girl From The Club Number 1, Random Girl From A Party Number 3 and Random Girl From The Club Number 27, too?”

I gave her a look. “No,” I said. “Of course not, just you. You’re the only one I care about.”

“Oh, that one has to be one of your most famous lines,” she tilted her head. “How many girls did you win over with that one?”

“Jackie, come on, I’m trying,” I scoffed. “I don’t know what else to do, okay? I just always fuck up with everyone I care about.”

“Yeah, that’s a habit you’ll eventually have to break,” she said.

Neither of us said anything for a bit and then I spoke up.

“I really am sorry,” I said. “I just.. I love you so much I don’t exactly know how to react when you tell me things like losing your virginity to your ex. I always say the wrong things and I understand why you’re upset but there’s really no one else I’d rather be with. It’s been rough for me to accept love after it has treated me so badly before and I don’t know what I would do if I lost you. So please.. You know you’re my number one from now to always.”

Jackie uncrossed her arms, the corner of her lips rising into a slight smile.

“It’d be so much easier if you didn’t act so recklessly all the time,” she said softly. “You need to learn to relax and trust me.”

“I do trust you,” I reached out and grabbed her hand. “I just don’t trust myself.”

Now you may come in,” she laughed a bit, pulling me forwards and then shutting the door.

“So does this mean you forgive me?” I tried not to smile, because I knew that if I did, I wouldn’t be able to stop.

“Only if I mean a lot more to you than Random Girl From The Club Number 31,” she winked at me, and I let out a loud laugh.

“Do you really think I’m such a man slut?” I chuckled, pulling her to my chest.

“Well you’re just so damn good looking, I wouldn’t be surprised if you had this many girls trying to hook up with you,” she said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

“I don’t need any of them when I have you,” I whispered, pressing my lips against hers. Jackie immediately began kissing me back and I held her tightly, never wanting to let her go.

After a few seconds of kissing, Jackie pulled away and looked up at me. “Um, I have something I want to show you,” she said.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. “What is it?”

She smiled innocently before pulling me with her and we began walking upstairs.

I wonder what this ‘surprise’ is..

**************************************

Their first fight :O

But it’s all good now!

Or is it?…

- Nina xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
624 2 19
Have you ever thought of does Justin have After all troubles that Justin made in past few months and all stuffs that happend between Justin and Selen...
84K 3.1K 49
Selena at the age of 15 got involved in a sexual relationship with her Doctor due to his countless seductions , his charm, and drop dead handsome goo...
694K 7.7K 24
Abused by her father and hidden under makeup to cover the bruises he causes, Lizzy Keegan wants nothing more than to escape. The only way she can thi...