Assassin or Hero BNHA x assas...

By MochiMochi117

Yuki is now going into UA as an assassin, BNHA x Assassination classroom More

Background info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
A/N

Chapter 3

11K 301 172
By MochiMochi117

Yuki POV

It was our second proper day at UA Academy, the school for young aspiring heroes. Karma and I walk through the massive door, "Mmmmmh, It's so heavy!" Karma looks down at me and smirks, "What's wrong Peaches? Can't push a door?" I pout, "Just... gimme a sec.... I give up." He chuckles, "Here let me help." I'm dumbstruck, "Wha? How? It's so heavy how did you open it that easily?!" 

"Oh is the little girl having trouble opening a door?" I turn around... that boy, the one from my arena, "N-no, my arms were just not feeling like opening the door today," Great I stuttered, "Oh, really, I think you're just weak, I'm sure you can't last a week in 1-A Hero Course, you'll get yourself trampled on and killed before then," 

"Oh, good morning Karasuma-Chan, Akabane-Kun," The class greets us from our classroom. "Killed huh? That's one strong word you used there buddy," Karma and I felt the world around us stop, we were the strongest duo in all of class 3-E and the fact that this would be close combat and we had our knives on hand, this round is basically rigged in our favour. "So what? That's the truth, your little girlfriend here won't last a day here, she only passed because she short circuited some robots," I stand up, "And so what, you only passed because you fed off others quirks," We start dripping with bloodlust, "Hey, um, Akabane-Kun? Karasuma-Chan are you ok?" I see Izuku start stepping forwards, "Just fine," We grit our teeth, that boy just keeps on going, he doesn't shut up. In an instant, we both draw our koro-sensei knives, "Have you ever tried to kill anyone before?" We both look up at him, he's frozen, he can't say a word, "Okie! Good bye!" I kick him out our doorway. I dust my hands, "Seesh, I didn't want to go through that again," Karma nods, "Rember when those two bastards from C class picked on you, I wanted to kill them right there and then," I sweat drop, "You know when you say kill someone I'm genuinely scared that you will, we all know you have that ability to do it if you wanted to..." 

"HUH!?" We look around crap, "Oh hahaha, I meant that as a joke, right Karma?" He smirks, "Yes, of course, it's one just one big ongoing joke huh Peaches, no aliens, no government, no koro-sen-" I cup my hand over his mouth, "SHHHH!" He grins and licks my hand, "EW! Don't lick my hand that's gross, I don't want your mouth juice!" He smirks, "We share mouth juices all the time," I blush furiously and grumpily drop my stuff on my table and sit down, ignoring him for the rest of the morning, "Come on Yuki! Cheer up, are you really going to have a lovers tussle with him?" Mina points behind me, I feel Karma poke my back with his pencil, I sigh, "I guess your right," I quickly turn around and snatch his pencil and throw it out the window, "That's your problem, not mine," I say with a smirk, he groans. "Class, today we will be having a hero course class," A bunch of boxes start opening from the side of the wall, "These are your hero suits, you put in your applications before you arrived, Akabane, Kayano, Nagisa, Karasuma, you will just be wearing the clothes you were given before your arrival to UA." I groan I was excited to see if we got an upgrade, guess not "We also have a few special guests today," 

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" We see All Might enter the room, "He will be helping you with your training today, and your second mentor," 

"D-dad?" Everyone looks at me, "This is Karauma-sensei, he works with the government and will be training Akabane, Nagisa, Kaede and Karasuma-san." We all grin, "Isn't that unfair? They receive top-level training while we will just sparring with each other?" Izuku speaks up, "YEAH! THAT'S DAMN UNFAIR!" Bakugou is starting to spark up, "Very well, if you want to train with Karasuma-sensei, I want you to watch the four of them first, then make your decision, we also have a few more people outside waiting," We all look out the window and all of 3-E was there, "HEY GUYS!!" 1-A was confused, "You know these people?" we nod, "Bitch-sensei? KORO-SENSEI!" 

"Isn't that rude to call your teacher by that foul name, shame on you Karasuma-San," I turn around to Iida, "Nah it's fine she's used to it, but first, I have to get that octopus." The four of us jump out the window and all launch powerful attacks at Koro-sensei, "SIR! THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL THEIR TEACHER! HELP!" Izuku was screaming, "Another thing, those four aren't your average students," Everyone looks over to Karasuma-sensei, "They're part of our assassination classroom." Everyone is shocked, "A-assassination C-classroom?!" He nods, "Yes, that octopus they nicknamed Koro-sensei was the one who blew up the moon last year, the students have been trained for this entire year on assassination techniques, skills and initiate plans to try to kill him, the bounty on him is 10 billion yen if a single person kills him, 15 billion if they kill him as a class." The entire class is silent, "D-did you just say f-fifteen b-billion yen?" Uraraka stutters, he replies with a silent nod, the whole class lookout, they were all moving in sync, knives, guns flashing all over the place, then a glint from off in the forest shines, "Hey look over the-" BANG! everyone screams, everyone thought they just killed that koro-sensei, they peer over the window once again, "Great, another plan foiled..." a girl with blond hair sighs, "Come on Rio, that was a solid attempt, we were so close, shame his nose could smell our Hayami and Chiba off in the distance," Yuki adds, a girl and boy emerge from the forest, with full, massive sniper rifles, "S-sir how to they fire those massive guns?" Izuku asks, "They've been training for the entire year since last year, the started off lazy, sloppy, their movements lacked skill and precision, but over the course of the year, they improved on their skills, Nagisa over there even beat up an old colleague of mine, when I used to work in the army, he bribed them over but in fact, was abusing them to skin and bone." Everyone gasps, "So do you still want to join my training course or continue with the hero course you joined?" Everyone gulped, they knew they wouldn't be able to keep up with the assassination classroom.

All of 1-A got dressed into their hero suits and headed out to the grounds, they saw all of class 3-E ready for their training, they looked like real assassins, they're materials all strapped on snug to their bodies, you could obviously see which each student's strong suit was. A girl with pink hair and a boy with black hair with long bangs, Hayami and Chiba, had long sniper rifles, Nagisa, Karma, Kaede and Yuki had knives and close combat goods on themselves. "Oh hey guys! Looking great!" Yuki turns around giving them a thumbs up, "Wow you guys look like real assassins!" Mina adds, "I mean you'd hope so," I scratch the back of my head, "Hey look how cute this video is!" I quickly turn around and see Karma showing a video to 1-A and 3-E, that can't be good, everything he shows is pretty much embarrassing, "What are you showing Karma? Hmmm?" I Jump on his back, "Nothing Peaches, It's just fine," I quickly snatch his phone from his hand and watch the video, "KARMA!!" He smirks, "What? It's cute, look at you!" I had a tick mark "It's embarrassing! I look like an idiot!" 

"Woah! Karasuma-chan and Akabane-Kun, you went to space?!" We nod, " We had to go and get space station information, not going to lie, it was pretty scary, but I knew Karma was there with me, so I guess it wasn't too bad," 

"How fun was it when we sneaked into the space station! Right Yada?! And then Ritsu helped us turn off the security cameras and we jumped over all those fences and parkoured off all those buildings!" Kurahashi squeals, 1-A's faces paled, "YOU GUYS HIJACKED A SPACE SHIP AND THE SPACE STATION!!??" We all smile, "Yep!" 

"Now I'm really confused, I thought you guys were trying to kill your teacher, not mess with the space station." I giggle "Maybe, but it sure was fun, zero gravity, I would rate 10/10, Uraraka you're lucky, but can do it right here in Earth! Oh and also call me Yuki, it's weird if my dad's here and you call us both Karasuma." They nod, "3-E arrange with your partners, get into sparring positions, 1-A if you want to join us after this demonstration, feel free, see if you have the balls to join our assassination classroom," Karasuma-sensei says with a glint of mischief in his eyes, It shocked 1-A, one second ago, they were all fun and games, laughing, now they were dead serious, no one uttered a word it was dead silent. "BEGIN!" They all charged at each other, it was really like watching a bunch of assassins fighting one another to the death, "You have 10 seconds lefts to ground your opponent!" They all furrow their brows, we look over to Akabane-Kun and Yuki, supposedly they were the two prodigies in their class, they're skills were amazing, it was obvious they exceeded the rest of the class. 

"3...2...1 stop!" all of 3-E wasn't out of breath, even though they were fighting with the upmost stamina, no one had managed to ground their opponents, "Now if 1-A wants to join our course, you must fight one of our assassins of your choice, no quirks allowed, who wants to try?" everyone put their hands up, we all grin, "This will be fun," I see Karma lick his lips, "Please don't break anyone's neck," I sigh, "No promises, Peaches" oh no "Take your stances, 3-E, no use of weapons allowed, this is only hand-to-hand combat, those fighting Kayano, Karma, Nagisa and Yuki don't stand a chance," He whispered the last part, everyone was silent, "BEGIN!" everyone started fighting, "20 seconds left to ground your opponents!" I start counting in my head, 3...2...1, all of 1-A was on the ground, just as I had expected, "Sorry kids, you need to be better than that, train harder and you might be allowed into the assassination classroom." they all pout "Lessons over kids, get changed, it's lunch." I see Aizawa-sensei say, "Well bye guys, see you soon!" We wave 3-E off back to Kunugigaoka Junior High School. "Bye Da Densest!" we all snicker, dad just groans and smiles, he has taken a liking to the code name you guys created for him, "See you guys soon Semi-Senioritis, Gender, Forever-Flat, Last-Resort!" 

"Kay whatever English Lass, Shut up Pseudo-Takaoka! Keep up the princely aura President Poverty!" we all laugh, and part ways. "What was that?" Uraraka asks us, "Oh they were code names we made for each other in case we ever need to use them, I hate mine..." I pat her back, "Oh cheer up Kaede, I think... it suits you." 

"YOU CAN SAY THAT! YOURS IT SO COOL! I MEAN LAST-RESORT! YOU'RE OUR SAVING GRACE, an angle from the sky, I'll kill Terasaka for my name" I sweatdrop, "Well, I can't lie, Maehara did choose a pretty cool name for me, but yours is better than Gender huh Nagisa?" he dissolves onto a puddle on the floor, "Don't mention it again, Karma I'll kill you for that stupid name." They were chasing each other around, firing bullets and throwing knives, "Hey, Hey! I want one too!" Mina comes up to us, we laugh, "Just use your hero name, Pinky wasn't it, it's cute!" I say, "I guess so, I wanted Alien Queen but Midnight-sensei didn't approve." She scratches the back of her head, "Oh well, I think Pinky is cuter!" I say with a close eyed smile, "YOU'RE ADORABLE YUKI!" I feel her lift me up, "You don't say huh?" We turn around to Karma, he snatches me back, "I think someone's a little jealoussss~" I say with a smug smirk and raised eyebrow. He blushes and looks away, "N-no I'm not," 

"Then can you let me off your shoulder Semi-Senioritis?" he grins, "Never!" and runs around, I clutch of for dear life, "KARMA! YOU BETTER NOT DROP ME!!!" 

"I would never do any of the sort Peaches," and he fake drops me, "KARMAAAA!!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 327 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
191K 4.4K 42
Two popular Anime's crossover in the most unlikely of times. In Tokyo, Japan, Government officials have been secretly experimenting with reality clas...
340K 11.5K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...
62.5K 1.1K 15
Random stories for KarmaGisa fandom It can be an AU story or Canon :)