Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch

495 11 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Month After Chapter 21*

Lelouch's POV*

The Announcer said, "Presenting, His Imperial Majesty!" and I walked across the stage.

I took a seat on the throne and my bigger sister Guinevere said, "Well, that's not...".

Carline asked, "Where's His Majesty?".

I said, "Greetings. I'm Lelouch Vi Britannia of the Royal Family, 99th Emperor of the realm.".

Carline asked, "It's really you?".

Guinevere asked, "You're alive?".

I turned to her and said, "Yes, sister, I am. I've returned from the depths of hell intact.".

Odysseus stepped forward and said, "Lelouch, how good to see you. When Nunnally was located, I figured that you would be found alive, too. But now, aren't you carrying this joke a bit too far? That's the throne of our father...".

I interrupted him and said, "Charles Zi Britannia, the 98th Emperor no longer lives and I and my accomplices are the ones who took his life.". 

Everyone in the palace collectively gasped.

I looked at the guests and said, "Therefore, that makes me the next Emperor!".

Carline asked, "What are you saying? Are you nuts?".

Guinevere said, "Guards! Take that fool and execute him! He's guilty of murdering our emperor!".

As the guards came to attack me with their bayonets Suzaku and Elizabeth came down and tossed the guards aside with little to no effort. 

They stood and I said, "May I introduce Suzaku Kururugi, my Knight of Zero. And my Knight of One, Elizabeth Vi Britannia. Two Knights of the Round above all others.".

Odysseus said, "Lelouch, Sir Kururugi, Elizabeth, this just won't do. Pulling a bad stunt like this on an international broadcast...".

I looked down on him and said, "Do you think so? Let me make this easy for you all to understand. Elizabeth, do as we discussed.".

She mindlessly said, "Right away your majesty.".

Elizabeth stepped in front of everyone and shouted, "Acknowledge Lelouch Vi Britannia as Emperor!".

Odysseus said, "Elizabeth, Lelouch, I insist that you stop joking around like...". 

Her Geass took effect on him and he said, "We hear and obey, Your Majesty!".

Carline & Guinevere said, "All hail Emperor Lelouch!".

Everyone said, "All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch! All hail Lelouch!".

Elsewhere Aboard Schneizel's Ship*

Schneizel's POV*

I said, "I need to thank you, Lelouch. Now that you've reappeared on the scene, we no longer have a problem to contend with.".

Cornelia asked, "Elizabeth isn't a problem for you? Doesn't she always beat you?".

I said, "She does, but she appears to be under Lelouch's influence.".

Cornelia asked, "But why is Kururugi helping him? What's his reason?".

Kanon said, "He succeeds in furthering himself by continually betraying others.".

I said, "Don't be concerned. Let Lelouch have all of it. Because it doesn't matter. He can have Britannia, the whole nation. The question is what comes next. Which will control the world? Will it be Lelouch's Geass power or will it be our united power.".

A Week Later*

Lelouch's POV*

A few days ago, I ordered the destruction of the imperial mausoleum which held the remains of past Britannian Emperors. 

Following that I commenced my abolition of the aristocracy, therefore breaking up of bureaucratic cliques and liberation of the Numbers. 

Odysseus and other male royal members of my family joined the army while my sisters and other female relatives joined the maid services and I made it out to look as though they expressed support for me despite my actions.

I was now sitting in my throne room with an army of guards in front of me.

I showed them my Geass and ordered, "Lelouch Vi Britannia commands each one of you. Be my slaves, now!" and I activated it on them.

Every one of them said, "Yes, Your Majesty! All hail Lelouch!".

Lloyd said, "Your Majesty, won't you let me analyze that power just a little bit, for science of course.".

Jeremiah entered and asked, "Do you want to die, Lloyd?".

Lloyd fearfully asked, "You mean in the traditional sense?".

Jeremiah said, "Ridiculous.". 

Jeremiah kneeled and said, "Jeremiah Gottwald returns from battle to announce that I have vanquished former Earl Rosenkreuz.".

I said, "Well done. Still, I'm not very popular out there, am I? The nobles are rising up and rebelling everywhere. Isn't that true?".

C2 said, "People resist when you take away their vested interest. They fight back.".

I looked at her and said, "That's why we need to make them fully understand how foolish and pathetic it is to cling to vain pedigrees and past glories.".

An Hour Later*

We rested in the Exelica Garden.

Suzaku said, "So soon after ascending the throne, the name Emperor Lelouch has become part of history. All because you dismantled Britannian culture.".

I said, "The real work is yet to come. At this moment I'm about to use Elizabeth to spill a sea of blood. Enough blood to wipe away all memory of Euphemia's massacre forever from people's minds.".

Suzaku asked, "Lelouch, are you saying...?".

I said, "Euphemia wasn't the only one. It was Nunnally, too. We've both lost so much. Far, far too much. But, to move forward into the future we need to take over the entire world. Just saying those words makes me laugh.".

C2 rode over with Llyod Asplund and C2 asked, "Yet you're both absolutely determined to do it. Isn't that right?".

I stood up and said, "Yes. It's for the sake of the Zero Requiem.".

Suzaku said, "Yes, Your Majesty.".

Lloyd asked, "Well then, what will you do about the problem at hand, Your Majesty?".

I hummed and said, "I took over Britannia to address that. But...".

C2 interrupted me and asked, "Is it true? About what Schneizel is planning?".

I said, "Yes. According to the intelligence's reports from Elizabeth. And given that the Tromo Agency in Cambodia have seceded from Britannia. When you add it all up, it leads to one conclusion. There's no choice. We have to move the plan to the next phase before Schneizel has a chance to put his plan into action. Yes, what is it?".

I received a phone call.

I answered it and the soldier on the other end said, "Your Majesty, it's the Knights of the Round! They're approaching, with the Knight of One in the lead! We can only confirm four of the Rounds among them. They're accompanied by their personal forces!".

I dispatched Suzaku in the Lancelot Albion to defeat their pathetic attack.

Suzaku's POV*

While battling with Bismark, Elizabeth showed up on my screen and said, "Sir Suzaku, as His Majesty planned, this battle is being broadcast to the world.".

I said, "Right, for the sake of the Zero Requiem, I must be victorious!".

Elizabeth said, "His Majesty has informed me to tell you, to live!".

I said, "Understood.".

Lelouch's POV*

I mentally said, "Suzaku, your will power is extraordinary. Turning my Geass command to live into an unexpected weapon. You've become a warrior like no other." as Suzaku beat Bismark.

I turned the broadcast onto myself and said, "To the people of the world. The video that you've just seen is the final proof that I am the true ruler of Britannia. In name and indeed. Now that, that is clear. The Holy Britannian Empire is ready to join the United Federation of Nations. For the negotiations, I will not be with Suzaku Kururugi nor Elizabeth Vi Britannia or any of my generals. I shall follow all rules of the UFN. However, the site of the negotiation shall be the one nation that is neutral. Standing between Britannia and the UFN, Japan. The Ashford Academy will be the site of the conference.".

The Next Day*

It was morning when I headed out from my fleet to the site of the conference.

C2 asked, "Lelouch, are you really certain about this? Just me and a few security police?".

I said, "We're going there to ask them for a favor. To participate in an enlightened democratic system.".

C2 said, "A-ha?".

I said, "And we know how everyone loves their democracy.".

We soon enough landed and I stepped out only to be confronted by Kallen.

While waving to the people Rivalz climbed up the gate and shouted, "Lelouch, I need to know the truth, Lelouch! Why didn't you ever tell me who you were?!".

The Guards pulled him down and one said, "Hey! How dare you! Disrespecting the Emperor!".

Rivalz said, "Let me go! We're friends. He was my best friend at school here. He was... Lelouch! Hey!".

I mentally said, "So he hasn't remembered Elizabeth either, huh?".

I turned my attention away and towards Kallen who asked, "Lelouch, tell me why...".

I interrupted her and said, "Nice to meet you. You're Captain Kallen Kouzuki, a leader of the Black Knights, are you not?".

Kallen said, "That's right. I'm here to escort you safely to the conference.".

I said, "Fine. Do you mind if we take the long way around? I am feeling a bit anxious about this. A little walk might be helpful.".

Kallen said, "I understand.".

We entered the clubhouse and I asked, "Nostalgic, isn't it?".

Kallen said, "I'm... I'm grateful for what you and Elizabeth did. I know if it weren't for you two, I would have ended my life back in the Shinjuku ghetto. The Black Knights would never have existed at all. I was glad, proud and honored to be needed by our masked leaders Zero and One. But... when I learned you were Zero, I didn't understand anymore. Even if I can't remember who Elizabeth was, I don't understand. Even so, the people I saw fighting against Britannia... Now you've joined forces with Suzaku. What are you really trying to do? Do you want personal power? To be above everyone else? Or is this just a game to you? During the Black Rebellion, Ohgi told me to guard you with my life. He told me that... you could make my brother's dream come true.". 

She turned to me and said, "Lelouch, after everything we've been through, what do I mean to you? On the day you left the Ikaruga you told me, Kallen, you have to live!".

There was a silence before Kallen kissed me. 

She pulled away and said, "This is it, then. Bye, Lelouch. The supreme council will be meeting in the gymnasium.".

I walked past her and said, "So then it is goodbye, Kallen.".

I made my way there and took the center podium.

I said, "Chairman Kaguya Sumeragi of the UFN Supreme Council, I desire that the Holy Britannian Empire participates in the United Federation of Nations.".

Kaguya said, "Do you understand that the participation is dependent upon a 2/3 majority vote of UFN members?".

I said, "Of course. That's the democratic way of doing things, right?" 

Kaguya said, "Yes, that's right." and I was surrounded on all sides by walls.

I mentally said, "Geass countermeasures, huh? Well, now it's clear that only Kaguya and core members of the Black Knights know about Geass.".

A screen with Kaguya appeared and she asked, "Now, what are you really trying to do here? Treacherous Emperor Lelouch?".

I said, "I'm surprised at you. Isn't the new Britannia a better country for the entire world?".

Xingke appeared on another screen and said, "That remains to be seen. UFN resolutions are always determined by majority vote.".

Tohdoh appeared on another screen and said, "Voting rights are apportioned according to each member nation's population.".

Ohgi appeared on another screen and said, "The Chinese Federation has been broken up, so the nation with the largest population in the world now is Britannia.".

Tohdoh said, "If we allow Britannia to join the UFN today you will have more than half the votes, Emperor Lelouch.".

Kaguya said, "In short, if we vote in your favor, you would usurp our power and take control of the UFN.".

Ohgi asked, "What's your response, Emperor Lelouch?".

Xingke said, "Break up your empire. Let your territory secede from Britannia. Or limit your total votes to twenty percent. Those are your options.".

I said, "Chairman Kaguya, I have one question that I would like to ask you.".

Kaguya said, "You may do so.".

I asked, "What trait is most important for governing the world?".

Kaguya said, "It's pride. The pride of self-governance.".

I smiled and said, "Good answer. You speak with wisdom, Lady Kaguya. However, I would submit a different answer.".

Kaguya asked, "Oh, and what would that answer be?".

I said, "The will to destroy.".

Kaguya asked, "Destroy?".

I said, "Destroy the world and even oneself!".

I gave the signal and Suzaku smashed in through the roof in the Lancelot Albion.

Suzaku freed me from this cage and said, "I will not allow this affront to His Majesty.".

I smirked as I knew Elizabeth would begin the attack soon.

I looked on as I made myself the enemy of the world.

I said, "Now, Chairman Sumeragi, I request that you take the vote. Will, you allow Britannia to join the UFN?".

Kaguya looked away and said, "We'd be voting under duress.".

I asked, "Will you stop them from casting their decision? No, then let's start the democratic process.".

One of my soldiers came in and said, "Priority target one has been captured. It all went as you predicted, Your Majesty.".

I said, "Good. Treat her with courtesy as I instructed. Oh, one more thing. I'm sure there was a student with her. Let him go free.".

The soldier said, "Yes, Your Majesty.".

Suzaku said, "Majesty, an emergency dispatch from the Avalon.".

I asked, "What is it?".

Suzaku said, "Pendragon... the capital city... it's been...".

I mentally said, "Damn it! He struck first!".

I left and prepared to let Elizabeth destroyed everything and everyone related to Schneizel's scheme with the battle for the world.

I boarded my personal transport and Suzaku said, "Lelouch, it's just as you guessed.".

I said, "Yes, I had no doubt that all the FLEIJA warheads were there. The sky fortress Damocles was developed by the Tromo Agency in Cambodia. It is a perfect base for the FLEIJA's.".

Someone contacted the royal hotline and C2 said, "The only one who would know the imperial private channel is...".

Schneizel appeared on my screen and asked, "Do you enjoy forcing others to submit your will, Lelouch?".

I asked, "What do you want?".

Schneizel said, "I've gathered all the FLEIJA warheads. They're deployed to the Damocles.".

I asked, "You're prepared to attack the Britannian emperor?".

Schneizel said, "I'm afraid that's a moot point since I don't recognize you as the Emperor, Lelouch.".

I said, "I see. I suppose you think that you're best suited to rule.".

Schneizel said, "No, you're mistaken. There's another who's destined for the throne. The one who's truly best suited to rule Britannia... is right here.".

I was shown, Nunnally.

Suzaku said, "Nunnally!".

Nunnally said, "Listen well, Lelouch, Elizabeth, and Suzaku. I declare you're my enemies from now on.".

I said, "Nunnally... it's you... you're alive...".

Nunnally said, "Yes, thanks to our brother Schneizel.".

I angrily said, "Schneizel...".

Suzaku asked, "Nunnally... do you understand what Schneizel has done?".

Nunnally said, "Yes. He attacked capital Pendragon with a FLEIJA warhead.".

Suzaku asked, "If you know about that, then why?".

Nunnally said, "Do you think that using Geass on people is better? Both you, my big sister, and big brother have been lying to me from the very beginning, haven't you? You've kept the truth from me all this time. But... now I know everything. Lelouch, you're Zero and Elizabeth is One and it was that way all along? Why?! Tell me! Were you doing it for my sake? Because if you were, that means...".

I interrupted her and said, "For your sake? I see my little sister is presumptuous as ever. Do you think it's just natural for people to help you all the time out of sympathy and pity? It's so easy to criticize others while you keep your own hands unsullied. You're the quintessence of the privileged aristocrat that I've rejected.".

Nunnally said, "You are... no...".

I said, "I act for no one's sake. It is for me, my sake, that I take the world into my hands. If you choose to stand in my way, by allying yourself with Schneizel, I won't hesitate to have Elizabeth crush you without mercy and without regret." and I hung up on her.

I headed to the war room where Elizabeth was standing alone at the table.

I took my seat and waited for the war to begin whenever it would.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 534 12
Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britannia. She's often better then Lelouch and...
26.5K 743 18
Please note that Code Geass is not owned by me. They are owned by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, and Sunrise Studio. Please support the official rel...
1K 17 7
Lelouch Lamperouge known as ZERO who is the one causing chaos and at this point Britannia wanted to get rid of Zero once and for all so Schneizel El...
59K 1.9K 47
Lucia Sai Fante,Princess of the Fante Kingdom is forced into a marriage with Prince Schneizel who is a mass manipulator. Little does he know Lucia ca...