The Doctor

By Anonymous_The_Writer

18 year old Lacy Von Alluni is no stranger to family disfunction. Its this disfunction that leads her to be s... More

Chapter 1: Saved
Chapter 2: Examination
Chapter 3: Bickering
Chapter 4: Luke
Chapter 5: A Walk in the Garden
Chapter 6: The Truth
Chapter 7: Pain
Chapter 8: Linked by the Mark
Chapter 9: A Ticking Time Bomb
Chapter 10: Paranoid Senses
Chapter 11: A Meeting With Evil
Chapter 12: History
Chapter 13: Cat and Mouse
Chapter 14: Into The Garden
Chapter 15: The End
The Sequel

The Doctor

497 2 0
By Anonymous_The_Writer

Summary: 18 year old Lacey Von Alunni is no stranger to family disfunction. Its this disfunction that leads her to be sitting in the town square play yard, seeking refuge from her mother, when she is viciously attacked and left for dead by four drunken men. But to her surprise she isn’t dead, and when she wakes up she finds that she has been saved by a mysterious, young man named The Doctor. Soon after waking up she finds out she wasn’t an all to random find for the young man and he runs an operation that finds and saves abandoned humans. She is confused and even enraged by The Doctor sometimes but she cant help but feel drawn to him and is even more confused by a strange mark she found on her hip when she first awoke here. Despite his warnings, she becomes obsessed with finding out all the dark secrets of the practice and it’s doctor but could it unknowingly lead her to her death?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dusk By des

Vampire

21K 1.4K 61
**MATURE CONTENT & COMPLETED** A smart-mouth 23 year old girl looks normal, but is anything but that. She's a highly skilled hunter who trained day a...
11.8K 176 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
39.8K 874 44
Sophie is a vampire and has been since the 1500s. Her brothers and herself attend a local high school where she has everything- a boyfriend, a best f...
2.8K 1K 34
18-year-old Angel was one of the most bright people you'd ever meet. She was smart as hell but also knew how to let loose and party. She always wore...