Lelouch's Smarter Sister

נכתב על ידי TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... עוד

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 20: Betrayal

464 10 2
נכתב על ידי TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Few Minutes After Chapter 19*

Elizabeth's POV*

While Lelouch was having one of his trademark mental breakdowns I turned my attention away for but a brief moment.

Tohdoh pulled me out of my thoughts and said, "Attention, all forces! Fall back to Makuhari, and reform our battle line. All forces, fall back now.".

I landed in the main battleship's hanger bay and saw Schneizel's transport.

I exited the Gawain Mk II and stepped onto the ship.

I walked to Lelouch's quarters and found him a wreck.

Schneizel's POV*

We were sitting in a conference room waiting to meet with Lelouch and Elizabeth who I knew wouldn't show up.

Cornelia finished her report by saying, "...That's all. Everything I saw and heard at the Order.".

I said, "Thank you, Cornelia. With this information, I can...".

The door opened and the lieutenants I truly wished to speak with stepped inside.

Diethard said, "Sorry to keep you waiting.".

One of our sibling's oldest allies Tamaki said, "Yeah, sorry. We've had our hands full with those ten million dead people you slaughtered.".

Diethard turned to him and said, "Tamaki, we discussed this already. You can't be here for this.".

Tamaki said, "Why not? I'm the Black Knight's interior custodian minister. So I can sit in for my bud Ohgi filling him in later.".

Diethard said, "You're the only one who has that impression.".

I said, "No. Please. I'd like for him to join this as well.".

Diethard said, "Huh?" as they all turned to me.

I said, "Shinichiro Tamaki. A Zero and One's oldest comrade. You're the brave veteran of many historic battles.".

Tamaki took his seat and said, "You all know about me, huh?".

Diethard took his seat and said, "Tamaki, please.".

I looked at the Chessboard and said, "Now that I think about it, I never finish my match with One, did I?".

I mentally said, "Even though Elizabeth won that game.".

Diethard said, "Zero and One won't be attending. Not until we have the details of the proposal.".

I looked at them all and said, "Of course. I didn't expect them to show. They're not the types who consult with others. No, they keep things to themselves and hold people at a distance.".

Diethard said, "That's strange. You talk about them as if you know them intimately.".

I smirked and said, "More than any of you do. Zero and One are our younger brother and younger sister. Cornelia's and my own.".

Tamaki asked, "What are you saying?".

I said, "Zero is the former 11th Royal Prince of the Holy Britannian Empire: Lelouch Vi Britannia. And One is the former 11th Royal Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire: Elizabeth Vi Britannia and the sister whom I both loved and feared more than any other.".

Tohdoh the Miracle said, "Impossible.".

Tamaki asked, "You're telling us that Zero and One are Britannian Royalty?!".

Cornelia asked, "Diethard, please. In all this time, you never figure that out? Even with all the information, you were getting from Jeremiah and Villetta?".

Diethard said, "You're wasting your time. You can't cause chaos here by spreading these irrelevant stories. It's not Zero and One's lineage that matters but rather their efforts and the miracles that they performed for us.".

I said, "But what if all those miracles they perform were actually tricks.".

Diethard asked, "Tricks?".

I said, "Zero and One possess a special power. It is known as Geass. It's the absolute power to compel anyone to obey them. You can think of it as extreme hypnosis.".

Tohdoh asked, "You're saying his miracles come from that power?".

Tamaki asked, "Are you trying to dis my buds Zero and One? They've got brains and guts and they kick Britannian butt! A prince and princess with Geass power? Where is the proof of all this?".

Ohgi and Villeta came in and Ohgi said, "I have the proof.".

Tamaki asked, "Ohgi?".

The Last Holy Sword, Chiba asked, "And Villetta?".

Ohgi said, "What Prince Schneizel is saying is all true. Zero and One are former Britannian Royalty named, Lelouch and Elizabeth. They control people with their Geass powers. Manipulators. Zero and One have been tricking us all along. Using us like pawns from the start.".

Tamaki was almost heartbroken over his friends and my siblings betraying their trust.

Tamaki said, "You don't mean this, Ohgi.".

Chiba said, "But if that's really true then...".

Diethard stood up and said, "Then it doesn't matter. It doesn't erase a single thing that they've done for us. And if they really do have this Geass power then doesn't that just help us? It's another weapon to use in our fight against Britannia.".

Ohgi said, "Yes, that would make perfect sense if they only used it against our enemies.".

Tamaki asked, "What?".

Chiba asked, "Are you saying they used it on us?".

Cornelia said, "Of course. Lelouch used Geass to control his own sister Euphemia. He made her slaughter the Elevens in the Special Zone which led to her shooting Elizabeth.".

Tamaki shouted, "You're lying! Zero and One are knights for justice. They would never do something like...".

I said, "We have evidence.".

I pulled out the voice recorder and played it.

Suzaku asked, "Did you use your Geass power on Euphie? Be honest.".

Lelouch said, "Yes.".

Suzaku asked, "You caused her to massacre the Japanese?".

Lelouch said, "I ordered her to do it.".

Chiba said, "Then... that whole blood bath was...".

Cornelia said, "Euphie was just a girl. Zero was in control. And One paid the price.".

Tohdoh asked, "So Zero slaughtered our people for his own ambitions? And what of One's wounds of being shot?".

Tamaki shouted, "That recording is fake!".

Kanon passed some of the files over and said, "These are people in incidents that we suspect they manipulated with their Geass's.".

Tohdoh eyes widened and he said, "Kusakabe... Even Major General Katase!".

Chiba said, "I can't believe it.".

Diethard said, "Clovis.".

Villetta said, "They used it on me, too.".

Ohgi said, "That explains why Gao Hai changed.".

Chiba said, "And that explains why Jeremiah and the others became traitors.".

I said, "Their Geass might be even controlling me. There's no way to be certain about that. When you think about it, it's a terrifying prospect.".

Chiba asked, "You mean...?".

Tamaki asked, "We could be...?".

Kanon took his seat and said, "There's one more thing. We notified One and Zero about the FLEIJA warhead before the battle. We wanted to avoid using it. It's still in Lancelot's communications record. However...".

Tohdoh said, "They never told us anything about that. Asahina...".

Ohgi said, "I wanted to put my trust in Zero and One. I wanted to believe in them. But we mean nothing to them. We're just pawns.".

Tamaki asked, "Treating us like chumps. Damn! How could they do this to us?".

I asked, "Everyone. Zero and One are my brother and sister. Will you please hand them over to me for justice?".

Ohgi said, "On one condition.".

Tamaki said, "Ohgi!".

Cornelia asked, "You think you're in a position to bargain over this?!".

I put a hand in front of her and said, "Wait, let's hear it.".

Ohgi said, "Our Japan. Return it.". 

Cornelia, Kanon, and I gasped.

Ohgi said, "We're betraying our comrades. So at least we deserve to regain Japan. Otherwise, I could never forgive myself.".

Elsewhere*

Elizabeth's POV*

Kallen knocked on the door and said, "Zero. One. Are you there? Can I come in? It's me.".

Lelouch asked, "Is that Kallen?".

C2 hid behind the bookcase and Kallen entered the room. 

Kallen said, "Ohgi asked me to bring you two to warehouse four.".

I asked, "Why there?".

Kallen said, "Sorry, I didn't really get the details.".

Lelouch grabbed his helmet and we headed out.

While in the elevator Lelouch said, "Kallen, it's good you made it back. I'm sorry it took so long to get you out.".

Kallen said, "Lelouch, listen. When I was imprisoned I happened to talk to Nunnally. She stood up for me, she saved me.".

I hummed in understanding as we reached the warehouse four's floor.

We stepped out and Lelouch said, "I see.".

Kallen said, "Look. I'm not sure what to say at a time like this, but when I lost my brother, I...".

She was cut short with spotlights being blasted at us.

Tohdoh said, "Surrender Zero. And you too One.".

Chiba said, "How dare you try to run a con game on us.".

Ohgi said, "We know everything about your Geass power.".

Diethard said, "Zero, One, the renowned heroes died in battle before they could triumph. But their gallant lives and daring deeds will continue to live on in myth and legend.".

I turned to him and he was aiming a camera at us.

Lelouch asked, "Et to Diethard?".

I asked, "Is that the script you've written for us, Diethard?"

Diethard said, "Actually, I wanted to film your brilliant campaign and glorious victory over Britannia. But I'm afraid that show's been permanently canceled.".

I mentally said, "Well played Schneizel. Now, what do we do? Knightmares are beyond our reach but Ohgi and others are defenseless. If we can use our Geass secretly...".

Minami angrily shouted, "Everybody trusted you!".

Sugiyama angrily shouted, "Inoue and Yoshida sacrifice their lives for you!".

Kallen stepped in front of us and said, "Wait a minute. This is all one-sided. Look at how far we've come because of Zero and One. At least let them answer!".

Tamaki sadly said, "You are in the way, Kallen.".

Sugiyama angrily asked, "Do you wanna die with Zero?".

Minami said, "Don't tell me they used their Geass on you, too.".

Kallen said, "I need an answer, Lelouch. What do I mean to you and One? I have to know. If I could stay with you I would. Please.".

I looked over at Schneizel standing nearby and mentally said, "Schneizel! You made your move and now you're calling check. Aren't you calling a little too soon! I thought you would've learned better, by now to underestimate your younger sister!".

Kallen said, "Please answer me, Lelouch.".

Lelouch said, "Fools. You finally figured it out. That we've been using you all.". 

I looked back and Lelouch took off his helmet and said, "That's right. You're all just pawns in our game.".

Ohgi said, "Zero, One, so you really are...".

Tamaki sadly shouted, "Zero! One!".

Kallen said, "Lelouch, no...".

Kallen looked at me and I removed my gas mask and my white wig.

I said, "I'm sorry Kallen. I have used my own Geass on you to make you forget who I am. But now it seems we're in a Stalemate.".

Lelouch said, "Kallen. You were my second most useful piece. Much like a well-played knight. This whole world was the board for the game. And all for our entertainment.".

I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and wondered who his most valuable piece was.

Kallen said, "I see. Goodbye then, Lelouch." and she walked away from us.

Tohdoh said, "Get ready! Fire!" and I smirked in the face of victory as the Gawain Mk II landed in front of us taking all of the bullets.

Rolo asked, "Are you okay, brother?".

Lelouch said, "Rolo!".

Tohdoh said, "Never mind! Open fire! Hit the Gawain Mk II!".

Kallen said, "Wait!".

Rolo said, "Big brother, I'll protect you!".

Lelouch and I were outside of the ship in the hands of the Gawain Mk II. 

Lelouch shouted, "Stop it! Rolo! You've done enough!".

The Mordred attacked us and Rolo barely activated the Absolute Defense System.

Lelouch shouted, "Rolo, I have no reason to live anymore!".

The cockpit opened and Lelouch and I climbed in. 

Lelouch said, "Using your Geass over such a large area. Rolo, it's way too much. Your heart can't take that much strain!".

While disappearing and reappearing Lelouch said, "That's enough, Rolo. I don't wanna live anymore.".

I activated the Absolute Defense System for Rolo while Lelouch said, "Stop doing this, Rolo! Why are you still trying to save us? You know that I was only using you. Rolo!"

Rolo coughed up blood on his hand and Lelouch said, "No! Stop using your Geass like that! Do you wanna die?".

We soon appeared on the ground and the Avalon crashed some distance away from us.

Lelouch has his heart to heart with Rolo while I hopped out of the Gawain Mk II and dug Rolo a grave.

After we buried him it was near dark.

Lelouch said, "Nunnally... Rolo... Shirley... The Black Knights... I've lost everything.".

I looked at him curiously.

Lelouch said, "This is the result which we've been left with. No. It's our just punishment. But now, thanks to this...". 

I offered him a hand and said, "You have and never will lose me, Lelouch. I'll stick with you to the end of our mission.".

Lelouch smiled then frowned and said, "Thank you, Elizabeth.". 

He looked back at Rolo's grave and said, "Rolo. You saved our lives for a reason. Because there's still a task that's waiting for us out there. Yes. Something we have to finish. Our father, Charles Zi Britannia. If we're on the road to hell, then we'll take you down with us. This is our final mission. I swear it!".

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.3K 192 4
Nunnally seems to have found Lelouch's diary and photo album. What will happen now? ▪︎Mentions of Mpreg and Character death ▪︎May contain inappropri...
26.5K 743 18
Please note that Code Geass is not owned by me. They are owned by Gorō Taniguchi, Ichirō Ōkouchi, and Sunrise Studio. Please support the official rel...
16.4K 431 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
5.7K 146 32
Sakura Kururugi has had to play an act for the last year after the Black Knights revolution crumbled when Zero and Infinity left the final battle to...