Insatiable (Yandere boys x re...

By LocketOfSecrets

Strange. (Y/n) felt eyes on her back, piercing into her soul, but every time she turned, there was nothing th... More

Chapter 1: Just Another...Day?
Chapter 2: A Simple Curiosity
Chapter 3: More and More
Chapter 4: Gamer Girl!
Chapter 5: Opening Up
Chapter 6: Sneak Peak
Chapter 7: An Early Scare
Chapter 8: A Change In Plans
Chapter 9: Late!
Chapter 10: Let's Begin, Shall We?
Chapter 11: A Crack In His Mask
Chapter 12: Come On Over?
Chapter 13: Suprise Abduction
Chapter 14: Dance With Me
Chapter 15: What's Your Goal?
Chapter 16: Running Away?
Chapter 17: Frère Jacques
Chapter 18: Fear
Chapter 19: I Want To Kill You
Chapter 20: An Excuse
Chapter 21: Family Dynamic?
Chapter 22: I Want To Know You
Chapter 23: Early Morning Coffee
Chapter 24: Obliged
Chapter 25: Bad News
Chapter 26: A Guardian
Chapter 27: Journal
Chapter 28: Stalker
Chapter 29: Beg Me
Chapter 30: A Long Time Ago
Chapter 31: His Mother
Chapter 32: A Puppet
Chapter 33: A Wanting Savior
Chapter 34: An Attempt
Chapter 35: True Intentions
Chapter 36: True Natures
Chapter 37: Home, Disturbed Home
Chapter 38: Gravitation
Chapter 39: Small Pushes
Chapter 40: An Attempt To Remedy
Chapter 41: Runs In The Family
Chapter 42: Panacea
Chapter 43: A Disturbing Confession
Chapter 44: Impatient
Chapter 45: Bashful Boy
Chapter 46: Welcome Back
Chapter 47: A Deeply Rooted Fear
Chapter 48: Outside Already?
Chapter 49: An Ill Boy
Chapter 50: A Story Of A Young Boy
Chapter 51: Seal His Fate
Chapter 52: Strange Behaviors
Chapter 53: Conflicting Emotions
Chapter 54: Don't Worry
Chapter 55: No More Pain
Chapter 56: Tainting Affections
Chapter 57: I Wish To Tell You
Chapter 58: A Time Long Past
Chapter 59: His Sun Setting
Chapter 60: Sharp Words Cut Deep, Dear
Chapter 61: It's A Deal
Chapter 62: Teasing Isn't A Friendly Game, Highness
Chapter 63: Will You Listen?
Chapter 64: Let's Go Visit Mère
Chapter 65: Change His Heart
Chapter 66: Confined Freedom
Chapter 67: Just A Chat
Chapter 68: Not So Innocent
Chapter 69: I Was Meant To
Chapter 70: Rewarded
Chapter 71: Young Masters
Chapter 72: I'll Claim Ya
Chapter 73: Bow Down To Me
Chapter 74: Bonding With The Smallest Brunette
Chapter 75: A Secret Shared Between "Friends"
Chapter 76: Cookies And Stars
Chapter 77: Silence Drives The Mad Man Mad
Chapter 78: A Shadow Of The Future
Chapter 79: Poisoned Without Remorse
Chapter 80: There Was No Doubt
Chapter 81: I'll Die For You
Chapter 83: Your Innocent Eyes Are A Harsh Curse
Chapter 84: Let Me Do This For You
Chapter 85: Reception
Chapter 86: The End Draws Near
Haru's Ending: The Contingency For Blood
Shota's Ending: I'll Rewrite This Romance
Takuya's Ending: I Promise I'll Love You Forever And Ever
Yamato's Ending: The Hunt For A Prized Doe
Rei's Ending: Solitude Doesn't Suit A King
Akari's Ending: I'm Your Monster And Yours Alone
Important Information About The Sequels
<3 Fan Art <3
<3 Fan Art: Part 2 <3
Current Sequels Information

Chapter 82: Serial Killer

2.5K 124 257
By LocketOfSecrets

Takuya, startled by the large noise that had come from upstairs, fell off of the couch and onto the hardwood floor, letting out a faint "ow". He then took a moment to process what he had heard before rushing to see if the (h/c) haired girl was alright, only to find her walking down the stairs. He paused, tilting his head and the confusion situation, but didn't say anything about it. He only followed her to the couch, intent on watching what she was.

Though it wasn't his preferred type of show, he didn't seem to mind it as the girl was entranced enough for him to do whatever he pleased. Testing the limits of the girl's boundaries, he moved slightly to allow himself to touch her shoulder with his own. When she didn't make any noises of protest, he crawled onto her lap, flinching in anticipation to be yelled at. The girl rolled her eyes at the boy's actions, standing up in irritation to fix herself a small snack.

As he watched the girl leave, Takuya felt a pit in his heart, knowing he'd done something wrong. He seemed to know that the girl pitied him and felt bad for him, but if it let him get closer to her, he didn't mind. However, at that point, she seemed averse to letting him do as he pleased and her tolerance was lowering faster and faster with each passing day. Racking his brain for ideas, he seemed to come up with something, his expression lighting up in excitement as he clapped his hands together.

The girl looked back, seeing him dig in his pockets for his phone. While he wasn't particularly skilled in using it - not used to the idea of the device - he eventually found his way to call someone and rushed out of the room, keeping his voice to a low murmur. (Y/n) let out a sigh, relieved to be alone if only for a few moments before Haru came downstairs, laying down on the couch. He didn't seem to pay the female any mind, focused solely on the console in his hands.

While he had hoped ignoring her would make her feel jealous and seek out his attention as he'd seen in the dating games he was playing, she didn't seem to care one way or the other. Frustrated, the boy pushed his tongue to his cheek, furrowing his brows as he continued to try and gain inspiration from the dating game he was playing. The girl he was attempting to romance had some similarities to the girl, but she wasn't exact, and it bothered the brunette greatly. He let out an irritated groan, wanting an easier solution to winning (Y/n)'s heart than what was given to him.

He looked over at the (h/c) female to see what she was doing, only to find her about to drink a can of soda. The brunette quickly sat up and sprinted over to the girl, desperately knocking the drink out of her hands. When she looked at him strangely, the boy straightened his posture and blushed, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. Then he walked over to the fridge and took out a carton of milk, filling a cup with it and handing it to his beloved.

"Is there a reason you don't want me drinking soda?" (Y/n) asked, eyeing the cup of milk, "Who drinks straight-up milk?"

"Well, I...," the boy paused, internally struggling with himself about not being as open as he usually was, "A-A lot of people! It's really good for you and it'll make you - "

The boy put his hands over his mouth and blushed brightly, turning away as to not give any hints to what he was going to say to the girl. Lying wasn't something he ever did and hiding the truth didn't suit him either. He'd always been brutally honest, but he couldn't give away his reasons for doing what he did. Looking down at the spilled soda on the ground, the boy jogged in place nervously before running towards the stairs, not bothering to clean it up.

Then he heard (Y/n) place the glass of milk down and open a cupboard, taking out some coffee. At this, Haru nearly had a heart attack. He grabbed onto the package and held it away from her, glaring at it like it was some kind of poison. When she protested and said she wanted to drink it, the boy only growled and gathered all the coffee, tea, and soda in the house, shoving it in a garbage bag. He seemed determined, even picking up the soda he had pushed out of the girl's hands and marching the beverages out of the house and likely into the trash can.

"What a waste," the girl sighed, looking over at the glass of milk, "I don't think I'm thirsty anymore."

When Haru came back, he found (Y/n) had left the glass of milk on the counter and he pouted, grabbing the glass and marching to her room where he suspected she had gone. She sat on her bed, combing out her hair with an exhausted look on her face even if it was only late afternoon with dinner a few hours away. When the brunette placed the glass in the girl's arms, she dropped the comb in surprise and gave a scoff. She didn't care to drink milk alone nor did she want Haru to have his strange way.

So she placed the glass on the bedside table, putting it down with a small "clink" accompanying the glass container. The brunette seemed displeased with her actions, picking up the drink and putting it to her lips, demanding she drink. He held a firm grip on her, controlling her to drink down the milk even if it wasn't the most appetizing of beverages. When she finished, the male gave a wide grin and patted her on the head.

"Good job," he praised with a bright smile, "Now I want you to do some exercise. C'mon."

Haru grabbed onto the girl's hand and led her to the small gym on the third floor. No one was inside, leaving all of the machines open for the girl to use, not that she did want to use them. She was, more or less, being forced to exercise. The brunette sat down on the other side of the room, playing on his console as he occasionally looked up to see if (Y/n) was exercising.

When the girl realized that exercising was a great way to let out her stress and anger at the others, she began to get more motivated and began working harder. Besides, being cooped up inside all day wasn't her preferred way to spend 24 hours of every day, especially not with the proximity of the males surrounding her. She didn't hear anything from Haru, but when he noticed her exercising especially hard, he began to protest.

"No, no, just mild exercise, (Y/n)," the boy said, frowning, "Don't push yourself!"

At that point, the brunette was throwing a fit, waving his arms all over the place in protest. When the girl finally stopped with her vigorous exercise, he began to calm himself, but not before he fussed about the girl drinking enough water. He all but shoved a water bottle at her and told her to drink again. He only let her leave the small gym after she had completed around an hour of exercise, complimenting her for a job well done.

"Now, just sit back and relax, alright?" the boy asked, tilting his head as he pushed her to her room, "Let all your stress out."

As the girl was positioned in front of her room's door, Haru ran back upstairs, likely to play with his brother as he waited for the girl to relax from exercising. (Y/n) let out a great sigh, wondering what was going on with Haru's recent behavior. One moment he refused to let her drink soda, the next, pushing her to drink milk then water. Another moment he demanded she exercise and the moment she pushed herself with motivation, he was throwing a fit about her doing too much. Did he have any reason for what he was doing?

She sighed again, placing her hand on the handle to her door and opening it in anticipation for some time to herself for the day. That being said, she was greeted with a smaller space than she had been in before, likely from the space the flowers had taken up across the bedroom. There were almost countless bouquets littering the room, making the room become vibrant with color and natural aromas.

As she looked closer at each of them, she was greeted with small pink cards with neat writing on them. All of the cards had small hearts littered across them and writing that made the girl blush. Countless compliments, observations, and otherwise were the main point of each small card, all addressing (Y/n). There was a small gasp from behind the girl and she turned to see Takuya blushing, another bouquet in his arms. The only thing different about it was that the bouquet wasn't one of flowers, but of lollipops, all different flavors and sizes.

"Ah! You weren't supposed to see it yet!" the boy said, panicking, "It wasn't ready...I'm sorry, I've never surprised anyone like this...Have I disappointed you?"

"No, it's just," (Y/n) paused, "You don't have to do things like this. In fact, I'd prefer it if you didn't. You shouldn't waste - "

"It's not wasting!" Takuya protested, running forward to stand in front of the girl and holding onto one of her hands while his other hand held onto the bouquet, "I-I wanted to show you how much I loved you! I know I'm needy, but I-I can't stand being away from you. You mean everything to me. So, I thought I should thank you. Please tell me I didn't mess it up again!"

At this point, the white-haired boy was looking down in despair, making the (h/c) female rethink how to handle the male. She couldn't let him think poorly of himself and let others abuse him. Even as her thinking went along those lines, the girl couldn't help but feel for the boy and let her guard down, allowing her to feel sympathy for the boy. She reached out and took the bouquet of lollipops from the male gently, giving a small smile to him.

"Thank you," she said, making the boy's features light up in absolute joy, "It was really very kind of you, but you don't have to spend money on me like that."

"As long as it makes you happy, I'll give away my entire fortune," Takuya said, gently enveloping the girl's hands with his own and stroking the back of her hand with his thumb, "I didn't know what flower you liked, so I got every kind I could think of. Um...and lollipops, too. I really like them, so...so I hoped they'd make you feel happy, too. B-But if you'd rather have something else like chocolate, I'll gladly get it for you!"

"No," the girl said softly, placing her hand on the boy's head and ruffling his colorless hair, "I'm perfectly fine with lollipops. Thank you for your gift, Takuya."

The boy blushed and looked away, his eyes resting on one of the bouquets he'd gotten. He had spent hours working on the gift for her and while he was embarrassed she stumbled upon it a little earlier than she was supposed to, he was glad to see the girl had appreciated it. He picked up a rose bouquet and handed it to the girl, showing the card. When she didn't seem to understand what he was doing, he blushed and opened his mouth to read it out loud for her.

" 'You give me hope I didn't know I could feel', " the boy blushed, his words becoming more stuttered the more he talked, "I-I...just...I'm thankful for you! You're really amazing, really! I...I'm glad I met you. I'll see you at dinner then!"

The white-haired boy bolted out of the room with great red covering his features, his hands trying to prevent anyone from seeing his blushing mess of a state. Yet, despite the way he looked, his heart was racing from confessing his thoughts, even if it was only one of many. He had hoped to tell her many more, perhaps gain confidence from doing so. She seemed to bring out another person from himself and he felt freer than he ever did. It was exhilarating, but, at the same time, dangerously...addicting.

(Y/n) let out a great sigh as she looked at the bouquets surrounding her room, wondering what she was going to do once they all began to wilt. Setting down the lollipops Takuya had given her, the girl laid down on her bed and took in a deep breath, smelling the exquisite aromas the flowers gave off. Some part of it must have comforted her as her body became exhausted and she faded into a slight slumber.

It wasn't long before she was woken up from her dreams of being back with Narahashi and the others, free from captivity. She opened her eyes to see Shota standing over her, gazing softly at her features while he caressed her cheek with his thumb. His smile didn't waver when the girl pushed him away and sat up. The way she looked at him told him she wanted an explanation, which he was happy to give.

"It's dinner, darling," the redhead smiled, "Come join us? Yamato and Yusei cooked, so it'll be edible at the very least."

The girl stood up and walked out of the room, refusing to talk to the redhead. He frowned at the action, but nonetheless followed, shoving his hands in his pockets as he did so. It wasn't that he expected her to forgive him so easily, but since he'd let everything go, he expected some kind of thanks. As (Y/n) walked down the stairs, she was greeted with Haru who gave a great smile, Bastien doing the same though he was only mimicking his older brother.

"Hungry?" he asked excitedly, "I made sure that there are lots of vegetables and protein so eat a lot, okay?"

"It would have been nice if you helped cook instead of shouting orders for everything to be healthier," Yamato scoffed, filling bowls with rice for everyone and setting them on the table, "You never eat healthily. Why are you acting so weird?"

"What?" Haru blushed, looking down to avoid eye contact with anyone, "I...I just had a change of heart."

"You were always a terrible liar," Shota chuckled, sitting down at the table, "I'm surprised you're not throwing your honest opinions around like you usually do."

"What, like you do with your criticism?" the brunette said, sticking out his tongue childishly, Bastien copying the actions of his older brother.

Everyone sat down at the table, the only person missing being Rei who was still at the hospital. Shota had said he would be released the next morning. Akari gave a funny look at the redhead for mentioning the blonde, but said nothing about it, continuing to drink his miso soup. There was scarce conversation at the table, save for Haru telling (Y/n) to eat a certain dish, or encouraging her to drink water.

Dinner passed soon and Yusei washed the dishes, leaving everyone else to vie for the female's attention. She brushed them off and picked up the daily newspaper, planning to read it outside for some fresh air, but she was stopped by Yamato who had wide eyes. He locked the door to the backyard and pushed the girl to the couch, sitting her down as he glared at the outside. As the brunette seemed to grow annoyed with it, he pulled the curtains over the glass door and windows before slightly calming down.

"I'm not the only one being weird," Haru pouted, bouncing Bastien on his lap as the infant giggled in joy.

"At least I have an explanation for it," Yamato snapped, turning on the television and switching the channel to the news, "There's a serial killer running around the city."

A woman with black hair began to speak about what the yakuza heir had said, warning people to stay in groups and away from suspicious areas. Apparently, the killer was not new and had been killing people up until a month ago where they suddenly stopped, yet now they were starting up again. The murders seemed gruesome and were especially bloody, but they all seemed to have one thing in common.

"Although the serial killer has been around for years with his signature kills, police believe that the perpetrator targets teenage girls with (h/c) hair. The reemergence as of late seems to have not changed that fact. It is strongly advised that teenage girls travel with caution. Schools around the city have taken steps to - "

The television shut off once more as Yamato placed the remote down on the couch, giving Haru an "I told you so" look. The gamer seemed unamused and continued to play with Bastien, handing him a stuffed koala that the little brunette seemed to love greatly. (Y/n) took the matter more seriously and snapped her head around to Akari. She knew for a fact that he killed people before and that he could be doing it now.

"It wasn't me," the blonde shrugged, "I haven't killed in a while. Besides, I only do that if people mistreat you. And I don't only kill girls. It's mostly guys."

"Do you think he'll come after (Y/n)?" Takuya whimpered, clinging to the girl, "She's got (h/c) hair too!"

"That's exactly why I want you to stay inside at all times," Yamato said, crossing his arms over his chest as he sat down on the couch, petting Masaru gently, "Got it?"

The girl rolled her eyes and looked down at the newspaper she'd grabbed, looking over for any news she could use. Most of it was tame; a winter festival, an arrest of a few petty thieves, a new product from Yasojiro Technology, and other minor details. However, what caught (Y/n)'s eyes was that Narahashi had been released from the hospital. The article was about how he was recovering, though she was shocked he'd agreed to an interview.

A smile was brought to her face as she realized why he'd done it. He didn't have any direct way to speak to her, so he was using the newspaper to show her he was alright and that he was hoping to see her soon. Her smile did not go unnoticed by Takuya who looked over to see what she was smiling at only to scowl in disapproval. He'd never been fond of the blue-haired male. In fact, he would go as far as to say he hated him.

The white-haired boy wanted to take the newspaper from the girl but figured it'd only make her frown, or would, at the very least, make her stop smiling. He didn't want either so he sat casually by as he read along with her. When the girl finished, she placed the newspaper on the end table and let out a satisfied smile, bringing her knees to her chest and resting her chin on them as she thought about seeing Narahashi again.

. . .

"No, no, please, spare me!" a girl said, trembling as she was faced with terror.

The alleyway they were in was pitch black, save for a small flickering light that revealed the girl's light (h/c) hair. Her eyes were a light grey, trembling with terror as they stared at the figure before her. He was shielded in a cloak of black as the flickering light couldn't reach him to provide color to his features yet she knew his taunting smirk, covered with her blood, was still there from the insane laughing she could hear.

She gripped at her side, feeling the blood spill as she remembered the excruciating pain he'd inflicted on her with a small knife-like contraption. The male walked forward, placing his hand around the girl's neck and restricting her breathing slightly as he took in her features. He scanned her up and down before his brows furrowed at the girl's eye color. He let out the breath he'd been holding and shook his head, mumbling under his breath before he burst out into laughter, holding his stomach.

"Not quite," he laughed, finding the matter hysterical.

He wiped the tears from his eyes and leaned down to the girl, observing her once more. Besides her eyes, everything else about her seemed to fit and he shrugged, pulling up his sleeves. Then he grabbed the knife he'd been concealing from his hip and stabbed the ground next to the girl's head, making her flinch and scream, not that it did her any good. Even if the male didn't cover her mouth, no one would have heard her anyway. He was a professional, after all. Everything had been covered.

"Her hair was always down," the attacker said quietly, cutting the girl's hair tie, making her (h/c) hair fall, framing her face, "You could almost pass for her. It's a shame, really! Oh, and here I got my hopes up, too!"

The male began to laugh hysterically again, before he completely cut himself off, his expression becoming serious though there was a small tug up and his lips as he saw the fear in his victim's eyes. He gripped onto the girl's cheeks with one of his hands, squeezing them agonizingly, but she didn't dare let out any cry of pain, noticing he still had his hand on the knife beside her head.

"Say...you want to live, don't you?" he asked, being greeted with an enthusiastic nod from the terrified girl, "That must be nice. Well, I'll let you go if you let me pretend you're someone else."

Without another word, the male pressed his lips to the girl's and ran his fingers through her hair almost greedily. His eyes focused on the color of her locks before he closed his eyes and imagined someone else in the girl's place. The terrified girl didn't know what to do, but out of fear for her life, she kissed back, hoping he would let her go. He let out a small grunt, surprised by her willingness to cooperate, and kissed harder before he stopped altogether.

"I just can't see it!" he chuckled, insanity laced in his voice, "Your eyes aren't right! They're hideous, really! Here, I'll help you fix it!"

As the girl screamed, the male took his knife, gouging her eyes out violently as he only continued to laugh, his smile as wide as it could go. As the girl's screams and life faded, he looked over his work, deeply satisfied. Then, before the blood dried, he dipped his finger in the crimson liquid, tracing it over the concrete as he wrote letter after letter. He licked the remaining blood from his finger, sticking his tongue out at the taste.

As he walked away, leaving the dead body in his stead, the blood began to dry, staining the ground with those letters. It wasn't a word, a place, or a name. Not in his eyes, anyway. No, what he had written was something he aspired to. The police would find the body and the letters soon, he knew it; at which point he hoped his message would convey to the public. Crimson letters, staining the floor with the blood of a victim. Why, it couldn't have been anything but "(Y/n)". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A challenge for you guys: I've now introduced a plethora of characters to you throughout the chapters. With the mysterious blonde/texter in Chapter 80/81 and this new serial killer, I'm interested in who you guys think is behind it.

Who is the mysterious blonde from the hospital? (Hint: It's neither Akari nor Rei)

Who is this serial killer?

The first two people who deduce at least one these two questions correctly shall receive a shoutout (should they wish it) and shall have the option of requesting a certain after ending of their favorite of the main guys (Akari, Takuya, Rei, Shota, Yamato, or Haru). 

Good luck trying to figure it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1K 19
"You are my treasure, my reason for living, and more important than my left kidney." . . . [Classic Yandere Boy x Female Reader] Y/N is a normal hi...
6.9K 160 16
Started~ Nov 12 2021 Finished~ Dystopia: an imagined state or society in which there is great suffering or injustice, typically one that is totalita...
67.7K 1.7K 28
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
139K 1.6K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...