Peter Parker one shots

By lgbtqpancakes

Spider-man/Peter Parker oneshots I take requests Includes: •meeting avengers •gay ships •cursing •AU (anothe... More

Meeting the avengers
Cutie
Harleys boyfriend
Requests
Parley fluff
Soulmates
Christmas
Protective boyfriend
Not your usual field trip
Shedule and stuff (A/N)
Guess I'm going to hell
Requests
New friends
Who's name is on the back of the hoodie?
Never have I ever with decathlon team
Dead (real)
The End

2 truths 1 lie

5.4K 103 155
By lgbtqpancakes

*thoughts* "talking"

Ships: None

This is not Peters real birthday. I just made the date up because I wanted it to be during school year. His real birthday is August 27th.
-------------------

April 27th (Friday)

Peters POV:

Today I'm turning 17! 17! Can you believe that? Anyway I woke up like 5 minutes ago and can't stop thinking what the avengers could of planned for me. * I hope it's nothing too big*

Let me explain a little bit. My aunt May died about 8 months ago so Tony Stark adopted me. It's sad that I'll have to celebrate my birthday without her, but I know she wants me to be happy. Also I've been calling Mr. Stark dad for 5 months now.

- time skip while Pete thinks and puts on clothes-

I look at myself in the mirror. Today I'm wearing science pun t-shirt (like almost always), blue kinda skinny jeans, a zip up hoodie and black converse. I try to tame my curls but they won't stay down so I just leave them messy. (A/N We stan Peters messy curls)

As I walk to the kitchen I think to myself. *Will they do a surprise for me or will we just play some games? Or will we just have a movie night after school? Guess I'll have to wait and see*

In no time I arrived to the kitchen/living room. The kitchen from living room is separated by a big counter that we sometimes eat at (not together, a few people at the time). There were practically all of the avengers (some are off world) seeing as it was morning.

"Hi, dad!"

"Hey, Pete. Steve is making pancakes for breakfast."

"Cool. What are we doing today?"

"Well we don't have any missions or anything so we'll just relax. Maybe have a movie night after you return from school"

"Oh. Okay"

*Did they forget about my birthday?*

"Hey, Spidey"

"Hi, uncle Clint. Do you know what date today is?"

*Maybe they just don't remember the date? It happens sometimes so maybe it happened again*

"Uh wait a minute. Hey, Sam what's the date today?!"

"April 27th!"

"Thanks! It's April 27th, kid. Something special today? Maybe a date?"

"No just forgot the date."

*Did they really forget? Maybe they're acting like they forgot so they could surprise me later? No, definitely not. They know how much I hate surprises. That means... They forgot my birthday"

(A/N: fun fact when I was writing birthday it autocorrected to boyfriend)

-time skip brought to you by Peter eating-

After I ate I grabbed my bag and left for school.

"Bye everyone!" I said somehow happily even though I'm very sad.

"Bye, Spidey/Pete/kid/маленький паук!"

After the elevator doors closed I dropped my fake smile.

"To the lobby, FRIDAY"

"Of course, Peter. I hope you'll have happy birthday"

"Thanks, Fri"

-time skip brought to you by no one wants to hear about the boring ride to school-

When I walked into the school I already saw Ned and MJ standing by my locker.

"Hey, guys"

<insert Peter and Ned doing their handshake>

"Hi, Peter! Happy birthday!"

"Hi, loser. And happy birthday"

"So ,Peter, I got this really cool lego set and my mom baked you a cake so want to come over to my house after school?"

"Sure, Ned. MJ want to join us?"

"Only because we'll be celebrating your birthday, loser"

"Cool I'll text dad and ask if I can come to yours, Ned , but I'm sure they'll let me."

"Aren't you going to celebrate your birthday with them too?"

"Oh. Uhm... Yeah we will, but since you're my best friends I'm sure they'll understand."

-Text-

Spiderboy:
Hi dad can I stay at Neds after school?

He got a new lego set so we're gonna build it

Irondad
Sure,kid

Just be back by 7

Spiderboy
Okay!

Love you

Irondad
Love you too

-Real life-

"I can come."

"Cool. See you at lunch."

"See you."

-time skip brought to you by boring lessons-

3rd persons POV:

After school Ned, Mj and Peter went to Neds and celebrated Peters birthday. It wasn't anything big. Just building lego, watching films and eating cake.

When it was 6:30 Peter went home. He hoped that maybe avengers didn't forget and just went with a horrible idea to surprise them.

Unfortunately for him when he came he saw them happily watching a movie.

"Hey, guys"

"Oh hi, kid. How was your day?"

"It was good. What are you all watching?"

"Bird box. We're thinking watching a few more movies and then going to bed. You want to join us?"

"No I'll just go do homework and to bed"

"Okay. Goodnight"

Peters POV:

When I got to my room I had tears streaming down my face. *Of course they forgot. I don't matter to them. I'm just a burden. *

I did my homework and got ready for bed. After that I laid there crying until I cried myself to sleep.

- time skip brought to you by me and readers killing avengers-

June 26th (Saturday)

3rd person POV:

The avengers minus Carol, the GOTG, the Defenders, Loki and the Wakandans were spread out on different couches bored out of their mind.

"How about we play something?" asked Clint.

"For example?" asked Tony

"How about 2 truths 1 lie?" suggested Nat.

"Okay. Who wants to go first?"

"Me!" said Bucky

"Okay. I taught Steve how to cook, I once died my hair blue and I don't know how to use a sword"

"Well obviously you don't know how to use a sword."

"Incorrect"

"You never died your hair blue" said Sam

Now Tony was confused. "But I saw you walk with blue hair"

"Someone pranked me"

"Oh"

"Okay. Clint you go next. "

"Okay okay. Umm I performed in circus, my eyes are brown and once I almost lost my pinky"

"Your eyes are blue" answered Wanda

"Correct. Natasha you go next."

"I know ballet, I have knifes stashed in every room and my least favorite is Peter"

"You have knifes stashed in every room?!"

"Mhm. Anyway Steve your turn"

"Uh back then I was shorter than Bucky, I like to draw and I know how to bake a cake and, Bucky you're not allowed to answer this one."

"This is a hard one"

"You don't know how to bake a cake."

"Correct. How did you know which one it was, Pete?"

"Well I saw you draw one time and we were learning about you in history class."

"Okay. I want to go" said Wanda

"I dyed my hair red, I know more than two languages and my birthday is February 10th"

"You never died your hair red"

"Correct. Sam you go next."

"Okay uh I have found Clints nest in the vents, I have my own place in the vents and I like dark chocolate"

"There's no way you found my nest"

"Oh, but I did"

"So you don't like dark chocolate?"

"Yep. Rhodey you now"

"I became War Machine by accident, I can outrun Peter and my favorite color is blue" (A/N the color thing I totally made up)

"You didn't become War Machine by accident"

"Oh I totally did"

"Your favorite color is not blue"

"Oh but it is"

"So you can't outrun Peter?!"

"I think you forgot that he's Spider-man"

"Oh yeah, Sorry, Pete."

"It's okay"

"Okay so Vision say your truths and lie"

"I am not older than 5 years, I don't need food and I like tea"

"You don't like tea. This one was easy"

"Correct. Peter your turn."

"What? Oh okay. Umm my eyes are brown, my birthday is on July 25th and I once got a warehouse dropped on me"

"C'mon, kid it got to be harder than that."

"Well which one's the lie then?"

"Well you obviously didn't get a warehouse dropped on you. I understand that you're a Spider-man and all, but there's no way you could've survived that and we of course know when your birthday is" answered Sam

"Can you tell me when's my birthday?"

"July 25th. You said it yourself" this time answered Clint

"Your answer is incorrect"

"But your eyes are brown. Or are they not and you wear contacts?" said Nat

At this point Peters eyes were glossy and everyone could see that, but no one understood why.

"My eyes are brown and I did get a warehouse dropped on me. Did you really forgot my birthday?"

Peter knew that they forgot it. They proved it already, but they didn't know that. The avengers of course thought that they got it one day off and it was on July 24th or July 26th and the kid was just doing a big deal out of it.

"Well maybe we did get a day or so off, but that's not a big deal. You know we have to remember a lot of dates. But if we do forget about it then we can always celebrate it the next day and have an amazing day too" said Wanda trying to lighten the mood.

"But you didn't remember and we didn't celebrate. You know how sad I was? I cried myself to sleep for a week because everyday I thought you would remember, but you didn't. And, and I thought we were a family. It would've been alright if the next day you apologized and we celebrated, but we didn't. It seems like such a small mistake to you all, but I let myself down for a month, a FRICKING MONTH until my friends noticed and I told them what happened. It took me an hour to convince them not to come here and shout at you. But maybe I should've let them. But you know what I'm just a burden that's not even worth remembering a birthday for."

By the time Peter finished talking he had tears streaming down his face and sobs escaped his mouth. And after his rant he ran of to his room and slammed the door shut.

The avengers felt awful. But they knew that they deserved it. Even Natasha, the cold hearted assassin felt really really bad.

"God I feel so bad. He always remembers ours, the avengers birthdays and important dates to them, which is hella lot and we can't remember his birthday." said Sam

"His expression was so heartbroken. It was the worst one I have ever seen. And when you work in army you see a lot of those types of expressions, but this was the worst." said Rhodey

"Usually, usually when person feels a specific emotion very hard I can faintly feel it, but Peters sadness hit me like punch. At first it was faint one but it got worse. It got so much worse. And I can feel his emotions from all the way here"said Wanda

After what Wanda said there was silence only said female letting out an occasional sob from Peters sadness.Finally Steve decided to ask unanswered question.

"FRIDAY, when is Peters birthday"

"Peter Parkers birthday was on April 27th. And may I add if I had a body or an arm I would slap you all"

And she sure sounded angry. No one knew until now that is that FRIDAY even could sound angry.

"Also I advise you plan the best week for Peter or I WILL find a way to build myself a body and hit you all in the face"

After FRIDAYS threat they apologized to Peter million times, each said at least 10 compliments, got him amazing and really thought about gifts because Peter doesn't like expensive gifts and spent a whole week having fun.

After that day the avengers promised each other to try and remember important dates and remember each others birthdays and help each other if someone feels sad.

Well after that week they also were closer than ever and a lot of secrets were shared now too.

But everyone forgot to ask Peter when did the warehouse dropped on him and how did he get out alive ;)

-bye tomatoes 🍅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.4K 87
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❤️ Drop a request if you...
491 3 11
#Marvel One-Shots Lots of Marvel one shots requests open I don't agree with some ships, and I don't write lots of straight stuff. Most of this is go...
1.3K 35 16
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸
4K 195 51
Oneshots of your favorite MCU characters!