Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Exposed
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Opinion is needed .

28.4K 1.1K 496
By kookenthusiast

"Did you just say that you love my sister ? Your a young old man , you freak ! How can you just do that with someone as innocent like my sister ? You should be in jail , and I'll do that gladly , Mr. fucking Jeon !"

"Yoongi ! Don't say that . Jungkook is not like what you think . And I love him too . He hasn't forced me into this relationship ." , I cleared the air out to him . Another pause caused our hearts to race , and we finally straightened our backs as we heard Yoongi's voice .

"Y/N , you could have asked me before loving your math teacher . Age gap doesn't matter indeed , but you could have atleast told me . I would have showed you the pros and cons of having a relationship with an adult when you , yourself is a teenager ." , Yoongi muttered out coldly while sighing .

I felt guilty . I would always rely on my elder brother for everything . I would trust him the same as how I trusted Jungkook . And I hid such a huge fact from him . But , I wasn't sure about my feelings back then . But now that I am , I confessed it all to him .

"Mr. Min , please calm down . I'm sorry for not informing you earlier this , but now that you know , try to understand us . Anyway , Y/N's going to stay with me through the whole lockdown , so you have to think and tell us about our relationship . And if it's about break-up , we are not going to do that ." , Jungkook stated while holding my hand tightly . If he was there by my side , everything was possible to happen . I knew that .

"I'm calm enough to talk with you . If I had lost my temper before , I would have given zero fucks to this virus , and would have barged into your house to show you your worth ." , Yoongi said out loud , snorting .

"I'm sorry Yoongi , but we need your opinion ." , I tried to get him on the main topic .

"You know what I want to say , Y/N . Just get out of this shit and come back to me . Your innocence will be ruined ." , he warned . But I had already lost it , and I was happy with that .

"Yoongi , I'm no more a virgin . And you have to let us stay together now . You can't help anymore , sadly , if you didn't know yet ." , I sighed after exposing this high fact .

"You what ? You had sex with him too ?" This time , Yoongi didn't sound that cold . He was curious , it seemed like that .

"Yes . We had sex . Now express your opinion , Mr. Min ."

We heard Yoongi taking a deep breath inside and then telling , "You had sex and you never told me . What can I say now ? He stole your virginity , which means he definetely stole your heart too ."

I smiled brightly while facing Jungkook , who was grinning with Bambi eyes widened . I squeezed his hand out of excitement.

"Yes Yoongi . He definetely stole my heart long back . Thanks for understanding ." I felt the urge of going and hugging Yoongi right now for his help of understanding our situation .

"But , Mr. Jeon has to take care of my sister in such a way during the quarantine that she wishes to never come back here because she irritates me to hell ."

I gasped at that fake story he was cooking up . "Yoongi , I guess you switched a bit . It's you who irritates me , not me ."

I heard Jungkook laugh and glared at him . "Whom do you support , Jungkook ?"

Jungkook's smile disappeared into thin air as I shot him with that question . He gulped as he proceeded to answer .

"Babe , I know that you are really special to me but I'm a guy and I have to support a guy in this case ......."

"Ah , is it ? Fine then , Yoongi come pick me up !" , I said while crossing my arms and setting a big angry pout on my face . Jungkook giggled as he wrapped his arms around me , which made me smile instantly .

"Okay then , I'll hang up now , I have an online conference with Mr. Hwang . Stay safe . And Mr. Jeon , remember what I said ."

And with that , Yoongi finally hung up . I let out a sigh of relief as I head to the bed . "Thank the lord that Yoongi didn't burst upon me . Or else , we would have been dead meat ."

Jungkook chuckled while placing himself next to me , on the bed . "Mr. Min never scolds me . And he will never scold you from now on , too ." , he finished off by placing a soft kiss on my neck , as I hugged him .

But then , I shot my eyes open to realise that I hadn't had my bath , and neither did Jungkook .

"Hey ! You can't just kiss without having a bath ! I must be stinking at the moment !" , I complained as embarrassment started crawling upon me .

"I like and love your natural body scent . And it's not stinky . You smell like lemon . Fresh lemon ."

"That's because I didn't bath after yesterday night's sex session ."

"We can do that-" , Jungkook halted in his words as he shot his eyes open wide .

"What about the pills ?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
858K 29K 80
●COMPLETED● Min Y/n (24) Elementary teacher Jeon Jungkook (25) Single father of 1. A teacher at an elementary school in Seoul, A single father of 1...
13.2K 537 36
in which your classmate jungkook messages you everyday for answers on math homework
20.9K 755 21
→˚₊·Namjoon is perfect student in terms of looks, grades, personality, and apparently is straight. which he thinks would make him perfect. But Ju...