The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
I've Missed You
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

Caught

11.3K 319 147
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

I watched as all the rest of the slashers emerged from the activity room, seeming to stand in a circle around me, looking like they were still in a tired daze-

"Backup is on its way, over." The radio screeched, though sounding drowned out due to it being faced down in blood.

"Oh fuck, we have to get out of here!" Bill yells in a panic.

"Everyone follow me." He says, leading everyone to the front doors.

"Wait- we're leaving?" I ask in confusion, knowing this would mean that we'd be on the run.

"W-What else can we do? There are five dead officers here and all the slashers are out of their rooms." He says quickly in worry.

"Don't sweat it, we can handle a few cops." Stu chuckles, nudging Bill.

"You don't understand... if they're sending officers to an insane asylum they're not just sending a few." Bill stresses, resting his hand on his head.

I realized Bill was right, they would send a lot of them. Even though we do have a whole group of slashers, the last thing I'd want is for them to get hurt.

"We have to go- now!" I call out, running over to the door and throwing it open.

"Wait!" Pennywise calls out.

We see as there's already police cars lined up outside, their eyes stuck on us.

Pennywise POV

I stared at the officers out there, some guns pointed to us... and even some at my doll.

"Open fire." I heard one of them whisper to the other policemen, it being too quiet for any of us to hear, besides me of course.

I quickly dashed in front of Y/n, slamming the doors shut as I held her under me.

Y/n POV

I looked up to see Pennywise suddenly crouching over me, the doors now shut as the sound of shooting came from outside.

"Thank you-" I say standing up, but freeze in shock once I see Pennywise.

I saw four bullet holes in his chest. He must've gotten them when he shut the doors.

"O-Oh god Penny, I have to help you." I cried, tugging on his hand to bring him over to my room.

"No, there's no time!" He says while keeping his stance, his gloved hand bloody since he's holding it over his wounds.

"Hey guys- where are Billy and Stu?" Bill asks, looking around the room.

I lift my head to see them gone, screams coming from outside.

Suddenly I hear a scream from Billy, it being his voice rather than his voice changers "Fuck!" Stu yells in anger.

I quickly peer out the window just to see a few dead cops, the rest separating to go around the building.

I hear footsteps behind me, that making me jerk my eyes to look over my shoulder.

I see one Ghostface carrying another, setting him down on the floor.

Hannibal rushed over, taking off the mask of the injured one to reveal Billy, gritting his teeth in pain.

Hannibal looks over him "He's been shot in his side, I need to take care of this now." He says, huffing to pick Billy up.

"Billy!" I cry, running up to him and Hannibal.

"Just get out of here-" He winces, forcing a smile "I'll be fine, promise." He says, just before Hannibal rushes him to the infirmary, Stu taking Bills hand and following after.

"It's okay" Michael says, laying a hand on my shoulder "Keep your trust in Hannibal."

I nod, wiping my tears.

Suddenly I hear a growl from Creeper as he grabs me, pulling me to one side of the room, away from Michael, his eyes stuck on a door.

"Come on Creeper! Stop with this jealous bullshit!" Michael yells, oddly infuriated.

His growl grows louder as his grip tightens around me.

"Please Creeper, this isn't the time-" I say.

Suddenly a group of police burst through the door Creeper had been staring at, his growl becoming hiss-like.

"Freeze!" The main one yells shakily, them all pointing their guns at us.

I catch a sudden glimpse of Creeper giving a look to Jason, him then walking over to me and Creeper.

"H-Hey I said freeze!" The cop yells, pointing his gun at Jason.

Jason stands in front of me, wrapping his arms around me as Creeper let go, dashing away from us as screams followed from the cops, Jason's towering figure keeping me from seeing anything.

"C-Come on Y-Y/n we have to g-go!" Norman yells timidly, grabbing my hand and running me through a pair of doors and into the hallway.

"Go after them-" I hear a man yell, just to be cut off by his own scream.

I see from ahead of us as Chucky peeks out of a room, gesturing for us to come in.

Me and Norman turn into the room, catching our breaths as we knelt against the wall.

"Search the rooms!" An officer calls out from down the hallway, from the opposite way we came from.

"Fuck!" Chucky curses, rummaging in a box.

"C-Chucky n-now no-not the time for l-looking in bo-boxes." Norman whispers.

"Not even for knives I've hidden?" Chucky says with a smirk.

"Here!" He says, sliding a knife across the floor to Norman "Just in case." He mumbles.

"I-I don't think I can d-do this." Norman stammers, shakily holding his knife.

Suddenly a pair of police burst through the door, a man and a woman.

"That's the girl!" The woman calls out, the man cop then grabbing me and shielding me in front of them.

I see Chucky standing as if he looks like he wants to fight but doesn't know if he should, not wanting me to get hurt. Norman trembled, barely holding his knife.

"They're gonna hurt Y/n. Doesn't that make you angry or something?!" Chucky stammers in a whisper to Norman.

"Y-You want to h-hurt my Y-Y/n?!" Norman exclaims darkly, his glare turning from Chucky and setting on the officers.

Both the cops look at each other, the one holding me starting to back away, dragging me with him.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" He yells, running at the woman officer, pushing her to the floor.

He stabbed his knife into her repeatedly, even after she quickly died, while mumbling insults to himself.

"D-Don't hurt me! I'm just putting her to sleep, okay?" The officer holding me said "I'm not going to hurt her." He says.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Norman yells, getting up to stab the other officer next.

The officer quickly puts pressure on a spot on my neck, that making me drop to the floor in drowsiness.

Chucky POV

I ran up to Y/n, seeing as that cop really did put her to sleep. But why the fuck would he do that?!

"Norman wait!" I yelled, making Norman stop at a fuming angry halt "Why did you put her to sleep?"

"The others know you all want her. If she's immobile and they have her then you'll all do whatever they want." The officer says nervously, raising his hands in the air.

I scoff.

"Kill him." I say, triggering Norman to continue slaughtering the officer.

Y/n POV

I woke up- in a boiler room!

I looked up to see Freddy already standing over me.

"Oh thank god you're here Freddy, it's insane back at the asylum, there are police everywhere and damn I'm happy to see you!" I stammer, jumping up to hug him, my face now tucked in his cold, bloody chest.

He chuckles, caressing my back "I can help you with all that."

"What? How?" I ask, looking up to him.

"Take my hand." He says, releasing me from the hug as he now holds his hand out to me.

I with no hesitation place my hand on his, my vision immediately going black as his grin was the last that I saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 619 20
I OWN NON OF THESE CHARACTERS WITHIN THIS STORY A little bit about Y/n is that she is quite shy out in the real world, however when she's on the Inte...
70.8K 1.3K 25
Y/n becomes a nurse at the asylum for dangerous killers, she's going there for one reason only, that she and one other knows of. Will the slashers ex...
356K 13.9K 46
BOOK ONE- Female reader version There is a male reader version available on my account Being the new nurse at the worlds most dangerous Sanitarium b...
118K 5.4K 45
BOOK ONE- Male reader version Being the new nurse at the worlds most dangerous Sanitarium becomes more than just a new job. All characters are portra...