Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 18: The Geass Order

261 9 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

2 Weeks After Chapter 17*

Elizabeth's POV*

I was looking over The Black Knight/Xingke progress over The Chinese Federation from my phone.

I was over the second phone with Diethard when I said, "So, the Jianmen path has fallen? We've also taken over the air force facility in Macau. We should send Asahina and Hong Gu to defend Chennai. And why don't we assign Minase and Sugiyama to take charge of municipal affairs there.".

I arrived in Ikebukuro and saw Shirley.

Since her memories are wiped I walked right past her but she did show a glint of knowing me.

I passed it off as I looked for Lelouch who of course probably had a date with Shirley.

I mentally said, "Idiot forgot that I was coming or does he want me to watch his back.".

Suzaku ran right past me and I mentally said, "No... Lelouch, what are you planning?".

I looked at him and then turned and walked away.

A Little Bit Later*

I was called and told that Orange Boy himself Jeremiah Gottwald was back and was gonna kill Lelouch.

A Little Bit Later*

I watched in my One uniform as the new and improved Jeremiah cancel my Geass on two guards I used it on.

I mentally said, "Not only does Geass have no effect on him, but he also has the power to cancel it as well.".

I activated a smokescreen and he looked up and directly at me.

I mentally said, "Right! Come and get me, Jeremiah!".

I then ran and he gave chase where I led us to the train cars Lelouch set up earlier today.

I stopped and looked at him.

I said, "A mechanical body. And you've got Geass canceller. Your vengefulness is truly top-notch, Jeremiah Gottwald.".

Jeremiah approached and said, "There's no vengefulness. It's sheer loyalty.".

Lelouch arrived and said, "How I hate to hear that. What could The Emperor have possibly done to deserve such loyalty?" and he activated the Gefjun Disturber on the trains.

Jeremiah stopped in his tracks and asked, "Wha...?".

I said, "From your performance, I figured that you must be using Sakuradite.".

Jeremiah said, "A Gefjun Disturber...".

Lelouch said, "Well, well, I see you've done your homework. You're aware that when the Sakuradite disruption system is complete, we can paralyze all of in functions with the railway circular route. In other words, bring Tokyo to a standstill. I'm grateful. You've been an exemplary test object.".

I asked, "Now then, are you going to tell us what we wanna know? Where's the Order located? And where is V2?".

Jeremiah slowly approached and said, "You're the ones who will talk here!".

Lelouch asked, "What?".

Jeremiah said, "Because I have my reasons. I'm resolved to see my loyalty through! I must know the truth for certain, once and for all!".

Lelouch asked, "But how? He shouldn't be able to move!".

Jeremiah asked, "Why Lelouch? Why Elizabeth? Why did you adopt the roles of Zero and One? Why did you turn against your homeland? Becoming enemies of The Emperor as a result!".

I said, "We did it because I am Elizabeth Vi Britannia and he is Lelouch Vi Britannia.". 

Lelouch said, "Our father, the Britannian Emperor, allowed our mother to be killed! And so do it, he stole Nunnally's sight, her legs, and our futures from us!".

Jeremiah said, "I know. I remember because I was there, too.".

Lelouch and I asked, "You were?".

Jeremiah fell to his knees and said, "My first assignment to guard her, Lady Marianne. Whom I loved and respected! But I failed to carry through with that loyalty. I just wasn't able to protect her!".

Lelouch asked, "So you founded the Purebloods then?".

Jeremiah looked at us and said, "Master Lelouch... Mistress Elizabeth... Everything is becoming clear now. You became Zero and One for the sake of Lady Marianne, didn't you?".

I asked, "But if you didn't come here to kill Lelouch then what are you trying to do?".

Jeremiah said, "I don't serve V2. I follow only one. It's Lady Marianne. Now I'll die without regret.".

Lelouch canceled the Gefjun DIsturbers and said, "Lord Jeremiah!".

We approached Jeremiah and he said, "My prince! My princess!".

I said, "Jeremiah Gottwald, listen. Your steadfast loyalty is still desperately needed here. Isn't that right?".

Jeremiah said, "Indeed. Yes, Your Majesty's.".

I took Jeremiah along ahead while Lelouch carried out the other problems.

An Hour Later*

Lelouch contacted me and told me that Shirley was dead.

Stricken with grief Jeremiah told me where the Geass order was I decided to take care of it on my own until Lelouch would take action.

1 Week Later*

I arrived in the Gawain Mk II before the Black Knights and everyone else.

I waited patiently until everything was set up and I began my massacre of all the Geass users.

While massacring them I was filmed by something in the right-hand corner of one of my screens

After everything was said and done Lelouch and I met up and we headed down to the lowest level where V2 was.

When we got there we were pulled to this strange place and I was pulled out of my Gawain.

I calmly asked, "How was I pulled out of the Gawain Mk II? Where is this place? It's not an illusion or hologram.".

I looked up and saw my father.

Father said, "That is correct. And Knightmares are such inelegant things. Especially in the face of this system... The Sword of Akasha!".

Lelouch said, "It's you!".

Father said, "Lelouch, my son. Elizabeth, my prodigal daughter. The time has come at last. The time for final redemption!".

Lelouch hid behind the Gawain Mk II and said, "Answer my question about 8 years ago! Why didn't you try to protect our mother!? You knew the others were plotting against her! You knew everything!".

Father said, "People are not equal.".

Lelouch and I asked, "What?".

Father said, "You both have a unique form of Geass. A power that no one else possesses. Use it. To get the answer from me.".

I mentally said, "He's baiting me! I have no time to make the wrong choice!".

I walked up the stairs and said, "8 years ago, I understood you grieving in your own way but this time is different.".

Father asked, "Are you not afraid I'll rewrite your memories with my Geass?".

I aimed a gun at him and said, "If you did, it wouldn't matter.".

Father asked, "And why's that?".

I said, "For one, C2 could give me my memories back, or, Lelouch down there could use his Geass and return my memories to me.".

Father said, "That's why you were always my favorite. You never let emotions cloud your judgment like Lelouch down there. You and Schneizel are truly my perfect children.".

I shot him in the head and he fell over.

Lelouch walked up the stairs saying, "We won... We won. Mother... I... I did it.".

I looked at him curiously just before he said, "You killed him. It was so easy. I had questions for a death he should've answered for. But now...".

I slapped Lelouch and said, "Be respectful. He was still our father.".

Lelouch glared at me softly and Father's eyes opened and he said, "You're impudent, Lelouch.".

Lelouch fell back and said, "You're alive? That's impossible. The bullet went through your head!".

Father stood up and said, "Rotten schemes, deceptions... You both really thought you could defeat me with those cheap tricks? Do you want the power of a king? Then have the courage to come at me like a king!".

I said, "I did.".

Father said, "You still do not understand? I am beyond the power of guns or swords now. No matter how you attack me it's useless!".

Father tossed Lelouch aside and I mentally said, "He's become immortal, too."

Father said, "I've gained new power in place of Geass. A power that goes far beyond. And so Lelouch, behold and I shall show you both the true nature of this world!".

I was pulled into a void and asked what being One has gotten me.

I said, "Being One allows me to express who I truly am. It is a mask that lets me be who I truly am. Being Elizabeth Lamperouge is a mask. Being Elizabeth Vi Britannia is a mask. The only truth I have is being One.".

Father pulled me back and said, "You speak the truth. Yet you've been used.".

I asked, "Used how?".

Father said, "You'll see in time.".

I was sent back in the Gawain Mk II to the real world and I was left confused and looked for Lelouch but didn't find him although he did show back up with an amnesia C2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 575 25
What if you could leave your old life behind and somehow love in another? Well I did... One simple wish and one simple drawing turned my whole world...
9.1K 279 6
In the year 2010, the Holy Empire of Britannia is establishing itself as a dominant military nation, starting with the conquest of Japan. Renamed Are...
5.7K 146 32
Sakura Kururugi has had to play an act for the last year after the Black Knights revolution crumbled when Zero and Infinity left the final battle to...
1.6K 301 36
You're starving. Starving for fun, starving for satisfaction, starving for victory. As time goes on, you want more and more. You feel like you are go...