Batfamily Oneshots

By QueenOfShippers

Highest Ranking(s): #5 Pinterest out of 1.39k stories •Jaydick •Jaytim •Batfamily •Damijon •Damitim •Demonfir... More

Jaydick《1》Pressure
Batboys《2》Fights
Jaytim《3》Meta Jason
Batboys《4》Genderbend
Jaydick《5》Shopping
Jaytim《6》Argument
Robin《7》Q&A
Damian&OC《8》Hoods
Tim&OC《9》Robins
Jaytim《10》All of me
Story《11》Survival
Jason&OC《12》Wings
Jaytim《13》Flowers
Story《14》Survival pt.2
Jaydick《15》Sick of it
Story《16》Survival pt.3
Jaytim《17》Dancing
Special《♡》Contest
Jaydick《18》Sick Of It pt.2
Jaytim《19》Abused
Demonfire《20》
DamianXOC《21》Pirouette
Jaytim《22》Aladdin
Teen Titans《23》the Blue Wonder
Damijon《24》Carnival
Jaytim《26》Person A& Person B
Cossover《27》Avengers pt. 2
Jaytim《28》Flowers pt.2
Story Idea《29》Siren
Jaytim《30》Person A& Person B pt.2
Crossover《31》Avengers pt. 3
Jaydick《32》Kidnapped
Jaytim《33》Flowers pt. 3
Talon《34》Gray son of Gotham
Jaytim《35》Bodyguard AU
Crossover《36》Avengers pt. 4
Jaydick《37》Sick Of It pt. 3
Annoucement 《●》Stories
Jaytim《38》Jailed
Batboys《38》OC
Crossover《39》Avengers pt. 5
Jaytim《40》Comatose
Jaydick《41》Dying For You
Jaytim《42》Work
Crossover《43》Avengers pt. 6
Jaytim×OC《44》Voices
Jaydick《45》Poisonous
Batboys《46》Divergent
Batfamily《47》Infinity War
Jaytim《48》We Suck, so Love Me
Batfamily《49》Endgame
Batboys《50》Reversal
Joker《51》Torture
Jaytim《52》Black and White
Jaydick《53》Nighthood
Jaytim《54》The Cat and the Plant
Jaydick《55》The Gala
Jaytim《56》I'll Never Tell
Jaydick《57》Nighthood pt.2
Jaytim《58》Broken Abuse
Tim&OC《59》Fear
Jaydick《60》You or Me
Jaytim+Damitim《61》Alternate Dimension
Jaydick《62》Nighthood pt. 3
Spitfire《●1●》
Jaydick《●2●》
OC×Dick《●3●》
Jaydick《●4●》
Jaytim《●5●》
Damitim《●6●》
Damidick《●7●》
Jaytim《●8●》
OC×Jason《●9●》
Jaytim《●10●》
OC×Tim《●11●》
Chalant《●12●》
OC×Tim《●13●》
Jaydick《●14●》
Jaytim《63》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《64》The Weeks Missed
Batboys《65》Reversal pt. 2
OC×Dick《●15●》Better
Jaytim《66》Prompt
Jaytim《●16●》Paparazzi
Dick《67》Grayson
Jaytim《68》Tutor
Jaytim《69》Card Tricks
Ships《●17●》Person A& Person B
Jaydick《70》Happy Birthday
Jaytim《71》Human
Batboys《72》PJO crossover
Jaytim《73》Saved
Theme<74>Songs
Jaytim《75》The Swan Princess
Jaytim《76》A03
Jaydick《77》Nighthood pt. 4
Batboys《78》Reversal pt.3
Jaytim《79》The Cat and the Plant pt.2
Jaydick《80》The Gala pt.2
Jaytim《81》Tutor pt.2
Jaytim《82》Card Tricks pt.2
Jaytim+Damitim《83》Alternate Dimension pt.2
Jaytim《84》Halloween
The End
Hahaha You Thought

Crossover《25》Avengers

2.2K 52 114
By QueenOfShippers

A small groan escaped the young ebony boys lips, as he tried to clear the fuzziness in his head that clouded his mind.

He opened his eyes slowly, to see he was on a rooftop. Of what building, he didn't know, but a few buildings away, one stood out against the rest.

It had many many glass windows, and a large A was placed on the building, and it had what looked like a place to land a helicopter.

What confused him, was this particular building. He never remembered this being in Gotham.

He noticed it was a very nice sunny day. Sunny and nice aren't words to describe ok be Gotham's weather. The weather was too nice for Gotham.

Where am I? He asked himself, trying to stand up, noticing the pain in his ribs and stomach.

When he was able to stand on his feet, he, felt very drowsy and fell to the ground he just managed to stand up from.

Him falling caused major pain throught his ribs, which he assumed were broken, and his stomach felt bubbly and empty.

He felt like he was in the middle of passing out from too much pain, or throwing up food he didn't have in him.

It's been 48 hours since the last time he ate, according to the time and date on his holo-computer, which he instantly regretted looking at.

The brightness of the sun mixing in with the blue light of his computer did not help his senses that were used to the dark.

He shut it down right after he got the time and date, and started to see black creep into his vision.

No no no! I will NOT allow this. He tried to push back his body's want of passing out, and the lack of energy he had didn't help with that.

He tried to get up again, but found his arms weren't responding to his actions. He felt paralyzed, only his eyes were open.

He tried to force the blackness away, but it was no use. He already tried contacting Batman, Wally, Artemis, Aqualad, and the Cave.

Clearly something was definitely wrong, and he intened to find out what exactly was wrong

What did Ivo hit me with? he wondered as he saw the darkness swallow his vision, his body started to relax, and he forgot something was wrong.

+×+×+×+×+× 2 hours later ×+×+×+×+×+

The first thing he could hear was an annoying and constant beeping noise. It sounded like a heart monitor, but he wasn't certain.

Why would I need a heart monitor?

He tried to move his legs, or his hands. Heck, any part of his body that would respond. The only thing that did were his eyes.

He opened them, and immediately started to freak out. The white lenses that meant his mask was on, weren't there. He didn't have his mask on.

He could hear the beeping was increasing. His breathing started to become quicker and shorter. He didn't have his mask on.

Where am I? Why isn't my mask on? Where's Batman, or Wally, or Kaldur, or Alfred, or...

"Calm down. It's okay. You're in the Avengers tower." A strange blonde man dressed like the Porto Rican flag said.

He felt the man place a comforting hand on his shoulder, but Dick could only focus on the fact he didn't have his mask.

"Kid! I need you to calm down." The man said to him, worry etched in his features as he looked at his eyes. His uncovered eyes.

"Where's my mask?" Dick asked the man, between short breaths.

The man looked confused. "Your mask?"

Dick only nodded, staring at him with panic in his eyes and fear in his bones, as of he were on fear gas.

The man, still clearly puzzled, stood up and went to one of the chairs in the room, which had his Robin uniform on it and his mask.

The man grabbed the mask and handed it to Robin, who quickly snatched it from his hand and placed it over his eyes.

When his heart rate returned to somewhat normal, and he felt comforted, he stared at the man, eyes narrowed.

"Did you do bloodwork on me? Do you know my name? Why did you take off my mask? Who are you? Where am I? What-"

The man cut him off before he could ask any more questions.

"My name is Steve Rogers. I'm Captin America, and we found you passed out on a rooftop, so we brought you here.

We found out you had a few broken bones, and some terrible bruising, along with... other things that we would like to ask you about.

We didn't put you through facial recognition, and we took off your mask so we could give you a breathing machine."

Robin seemed satisfied with every answer, but he was still a little on edge.

"What kind of questions? And who's we?"

Right then, a man with brown hair and some very fancy glasses came barging into the room.

"Is the kid awake yet Steve?" He asked, before seeing that, yes, the kid is awake.

"Oh, sorry. Hi, I'm Tony Stark." He held out his hand for Richard to shake, and he took it, a little confused.

"Robin."

"Is that your name?" Steve asked.

"No. It's my superhero alias."

Both men looked shocked for a second, before Tony decided to speak.

"So, Robin, uhhh... how are you feeling?"

"Like I want to puke out food I haven't eaten." Robin replied.

"Well, I guess that explains the lack very needed nutrients." Tony mumbled.

"Do you feel okay enough for out team to ask you some questions, Robin?" Steve asked him.

Robin nodded, and started to get out of bed. He managed to stand up for two seconds, before he started to fall to the ground.

Steve was there to catch him and help him back up, and Tony looked like he was ready to do the same.

After Steve helped lift him up, Robin pushed him away and started to walk, managing to hide the small limp in his left foot.

He got to the door, before turning to face the two astonished men, waiting for them to lead him to where he needed to be.

"Well? Aren't you coming?" He asked them.

Tony just nodded and whispered "right" before heading out the door, Steve following behind Robin.

They walked down a few hallways, taking a few rights and lefts, before he entered a room full of interesting looking people.

There was a man with long blonde hair, and a hammer. A man with really cool sunglasses and a bow with arrows on his back.

The man reminded him of Artemis and Roy. There was a man with messy brown hair, he looked normal, and a woman with short red hair.

Then, there was a man in a very dark corner of the room, a black eyepatch. He kind of reminded him of Bruce, especially with the glare on his face.

"Everyone. This is Robin." Tony told the people in the room, gesturing towards the kid in a hospital gown and a mask.

"He's willing to answer a few questions." Steve added.

"As long as they're not too personal." Robin added onto that. He didn't need pity about his parents death, especially from strangers.

"Why are you wearing a mask?" The red head asked him.

"It protects my secret identity. If anyone were to know, it could but everyone I know and care about at risk."

Man, he's starting to sound like Bruce.

"What's your name?" The man with the really awesome sunglasses asked him.

I really need to ask where he hot those sick sunglasses.

"That's classified. Unless Batman says so, you call me Robin."

"Can you at least tell us your last name?" The man with the long hair asked him.

"Grayson." He answered shortly.

"Ahhh. So you are the son of Gray." The man smiled at him. Dick was confused. Son of Gray?

"I am Thor Odinson." The man held out a hand for him to shake, a huge smile on his face that reminded him of Wally and M'gann.

He shook it hesitantly, not knowing what else to say.

"Who are your parents?" The red head asked him. He felt a pain in his heart at the mention of his parents.

He could hear the cracking sound in his head, of their bodies hitting the floor, the crowd gasping at the horrible scene.

Blood pooled around their bodies, his mother looked fine, his dad looked disfigured. He took most of the fall.

He remembered crying on the platform, watching hopelessly as his parents fell, to leave him alone in the world.

"-ay?"

He was shocked out of his state, to see the woman hugging him, and he realized he had actually been crying. How humiliating.

He went to dry his tears quickly, somehow managing it in the hug the red head gave him.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just bad memories." He answered softly, nodding his head a little.

The woman let go of the hug and placed her hands on his shoulders, a gleam in her eyes. A sad gleam.

"Are they abusive?" She asked softly. That hurt him. His parents would never hurt him.

"What? No way! They were the kindest people alive!" He shouted, tears rolling down his cheeks still.

"... did they die?" She asked him again, clearly unfazed from him shouting at her earlier, and forgetting everyone else was watching them.

Robin couldn't help the tears that started to continue again, the memory of his parents falling, the sound of his mother calling out his name.

The crack of their bones as they hit the floor, the gasps of the crowd, the sound of his own crying, high above his parents bodies.

He nodded, a frown forming on his face. "Yes." He whispered to the woman, who went to give him another hug he embraced.

He cried into her shoulder, not caring about the people that were watching earlier. He never got hugs from Bruce. This. This was nice.

Her hug felt like a big warm blanket made of hot chocolate and big fluffy marshmallows laid on top of him. It felt nice.

He did get hugs from Wally, and Artemis, sometimes M'gann, and even Alfred. But never Bruce. So this hug was nice, even if it was from a stranger.

When he felt his tears dry up he pulled away, a little sad the hug had to end, but remembered he still had questions that needed answers.

He wiped away his tears and the woman stepped back from him, and sat back on the couch arm she was sitting on earlier.

"Anyone else?" He asked, his voice breaking a little bit. He blamed the crying, and blamed himself for crying.

"How old are you?" The man with the brown hair asked him.

"14." He answered, which got a lot of the people freaking out a bit, or maybe even a little shocked.

"WHAT!?" Steve, Tony, Sunglasses man, and brown haird man cried.

"When did you start training?" Red headed lady asked.

"Well, I was born in the circus as an acrobat, but I became Robin when I was 8." He explained.

He could see the small amount of anger present on the womans face, and the rest of the men, besides eyepatch man, were probably even more shocked.

"But you're just a kid!" Tony yelled.

Now Robin was angry. NOBODY called the Boy Wonder "just a kid", and even if they did, they always paid for it.

"Excuse me? I bet I could beat your butt if I were to fight you!" Robin snarled at Tony.

Tony just smirked at him. "Try me, kid. I bet I can beat you before you can summersault."

"Alright then. It's on. You, me, in a training room, in 10 minutes." Robin told him, already heading towards the room with his costume in it.

"See you then, Kid!" He heard Tony call out from around the corner.

Please comment if you want a part 2. Next chapter will be Person A and Person B scenarios, brought to you by Pinterest and Jaytim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 260 19
Dick Grayson's life has never been easy, but he'd like to think it's been going better lately. He's been operating mainly out of Gotham again for alm...
14.5K 136 23
Damian wayne x y/n oneshots You can request others if y'all want It doesn't matter Hope you enjoy it. Request are open ⚠️ Warning ⚠️might contain Cu...
77.1K 1.1K 20
D.C. GAY ONESHOTS Started: 30/05/2017 Finished: 11/04/2019
49.4K 1K 12
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 . ❞ Batfam x reader headcanons and more