Ava, The World, & Niall Horan...

By cowsfortheworld

With her workaholic parents, Ava's used to being alone. She doesn't have her parents around, and her 'friends... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23: You know I love you right?
Part 24: I'm done
25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
29: That old friend
Part 30 (30 already?!?!?!)
Pat 32: The interview
Part 33: I refuse Niall Horan, I fucking refuse
34
Part 35
IMPORTANT!
36
Part 37
Part 38: Open ending
Snippet

Part 31

1.1K 13 0
By cowsfortheworld

                *****

“Avy you ready to go?” asked Niall while coming inside my room alone. The boys were probably waiting in the car.

“Yeah just one second,” I said while putting my long hair into a messed up bun. I grabbed my carry on from my bed and put my phone in my pocket.

“This has to be the first time I’ve ever seen you with a bag…” he teased while grabbing my suitcase from the living room floor.

“Hahaha,” I said drily, “I have to take the elevator don’t I?” I asked while getting myself ready.

“I’m afraid so darling…” he said while pushing the button to call the elevator, “We can take the stares if you want…?”

I was about to say yes, but I remembered that Niall was carrying my luggage and that would make him tired after a while, “No, no it’s fine. It’s just an elevator right?”

It dung and I stepped in casually trying to hide my fear. As it lowered I felt my stomach churn every which-way. I tried taking deep breaths and before I knew it, it was over. I was the first to step out though.

“I’m never going on that thing again,” I said while rushing to the car.

He simply laughed and we stepped inside, “Hey boys,” I said while smiling.

They all chorused through their hellos and soon enough we were on our way.

                                                ****

“Don’t forget the key is on top of the door border it’s the one with the pink tip, not the one with the yellow tip, the yellow tips for my car. And my car is off limits got it?” I reminded Louis as we were both about to board our flight.

Paparazzi were everywhere trying to hide but I noticed them. They were all probably those kids that always liked playing ‘hide and go seek’ but they were the ones that got caught first.

“Eye eye captain!” teased Louis.

“Okay now give me a hug,” I ordered as all four boys took hold of my tiny body in a tight hug.

“We’re gonna miss you Avy!” complained Zayn.

“It’s only a week,” informed Niall.

“Says the one who gets to go with her!” complained Louis, “Why couldn’t you take me instead?”

“Because you’re not my boyfriend,” I got my carry on from the floor, “Okay bye. And no going into my room!”

We both turned away towards the gate and went to board the plane.

                                                ****

We both landed to many paparazzi, and Niall held my hand protectively I might add, as Minka tried to control the situation.  Niall probably shouldn’t have tweeted that we were coming, but I knew he was excited for me.

I’m going to be on Ellen for God’s sake!

“C’mon let me snap a picture of the perfect couple!” complained the paparazzi, we tried shutting them out, but I could still hear them.

“Niall is it true this is all for publicity?!” asked one person, I felt Niall hold my hand tighter after that as if to prove that he really loves me.

“You couldn’t have done better dude?” I heard one say, and although it stung a bit, I didn’t care. I knew there were better girls, there all around me, but Niall chose me and that feels like heaven on a toast…. I’m hungry.

I felt a small pinch in my ass and I gasped, Niall saw this too.

“What the fuck?” I heard him yell at the man. I felt upset and violated in some odd way. I know he could have done worse, but I was more worried about Nialls reaction.

The man was about his mid-thirties; obviously he just wanted to get a reaction out of Niall and me.

“Niall c’mon we have to go,” I told him trying to calm him down. I looked at Minka for help but she never noticed.

“Why would you even think about doing such a fucking thing?” he yelled at him while pushing him back, as more flashes started to pour through me, “That’s just fucking rude, not just to her but to me, how about showing some fucking respect she’s a lady! Don’t you ever fucking touch her got it?” he clung me to his side no longer holding my hand, but rather holding me, as Minka led us to the car.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked me soothingly.

“A little blinded but I’ll live,” I answered with a smile, “Thank you… for defending me back there.”

“I’ll defend you from anyone, don’t even worry about it. That asshole had no right to touch you in any way. I’ll always be here.”

                                        ****

“Okay,” sighed Minka as we finally got to out of the car and we checked into our hotel. It was rather fancy and out of my comfort zone. I preferred cozy things like small worn up couches that belong in your mothers’ living room and twin beds instead of everything so modern and chandeliers hung inside of every single room.

“So, Ava we’re leaving for Ellen at 1 okay? Until then you can do whatever you want, but be back here ten minutes before 1 okay?” I simply nodded and then she looked at Niall, “Niall your welcome to join us, but you have to make sure to stay out of the way, and no yelling at paparazzi okay?” she teased even though I knew she was serious. She tried to hide all the bad things from us, but I already knew the video had gone viral everywhere. The boys called me asking if everything was okay.

It’s surprising how quickly the internet gets hold of things. Minka walked out, to do whatever managers do, leaving me and Niall alone.

“What do you want to do first?” he asked me.

“I don’t know what can we do in L.A. at ten in the morning?”

“Do you want to go get some coffee?” he asked while extending his arm.

“Sure,” I said while grabbing his hand and we walked out of my room, we were staying in L.A. today and tomorrow, and then we leave for Chicago, “You lead the way though, I’ve never been here before you have.”

“L.A. doesn’t really have land mark places really….” He informed me while we stepped out of the elevator, “It’s mostly just stores and coffee huts.”

“Hmm…. Any book stores?” I said while smiling and ignoring the screaming girls all over my face while we went for the walk.

“Probably yeah, ‘Borders’ should be around here somewhere….”

“I can ask for directions….” I suggested but he scrunched up his face at the idea.

Ugh, men!

                                        *****

“Oh my god!” I said while rushing to the other side of the book store as Niall followed me forwards, “They have ‘The Mark of Athena’ this is major!” I shouted as the lady at the front desk gave me an angry look, I shrugged it off and picked it off the shelf, “Oh my god they have Insurgent!” I said while rushing to the opposite side.

Niall just laughed at me but the peace wouldn’t last long.

Oh my god it’s Niall Horan!” I heard someone shout, I turned around to see five teenage girls and a thirteen year old rushing to Niall asking for autographs as Niall smiled and took pictures with them.

I smiled at the event, and eavesdropped on their questions.

“Aren’t you guys supposed to be in London on a break or something?” I heard a ginger girl ask with her video camera pointed at Niall.

“I’m here with Ava,” he said while signing photos and books, “She has an interview with Ellen.”

“So she actually got a record deal?” complained a girl who was looking at the twilight series. She wasn’t even with the group of girls she was just listening. She was extremely beautiful but you could notice by her contorted face she was about to say something rude, “Talk about being a gold-digger,” she muttered to herself but loud enough for all of us.

“Don’t say that,” said Niall sticking up for me, yet again, “You’ve never met her, she is nothing like that. She’s really sweet and funny and kind and you wouldn’t know that. She got a record deal all based on her pure talents not because she’s my girlfriend. She’s extremely talented and if you bothered to try her out you would realize that.”

“I’m just saying it seems rather fishy,” she continued, “She meets you, she gets instantaneously famous, every one suddenly knows her name, she moves to London, Cameras all over her 24/7 and she suddenly gets a record deal? It looks strange. She looks like if she only wants it all for the attention.”

I felt myself about to cry. I didn’t know people saw me like that. It did look strange though now that I think about it. Everyone probably thought I was in it only for the fame and the money.

Being the klutz I naturally am, thinking about all this caused me to drop the books in my hand, causing everyone to look towards me. I quickly picked them up and smiled at the girls and Niall.

“I’ll be right back,” I told him and gave a short smiled. The girl, who informed us about the world’s point of view on me, went red and shrugged it off and went back to checking on the books.

“Ava…” I heard Niall call after me, but instead of answering his calls, I walked over to the cash register and paid for my two books.

I knew Niall followed me out but I just went to the bathroom to wipe away my tears and forget her comments. I don’t know why it bothered me. It usually never bothers me anymore when people tell me those things.

“Ava!” I heard Niall call after me but I just kept walking.

“I don’t want to talk about it Niall,” I said as I speed walked to the mall bathrooms. The girls that were at the book store followed us out too.

“Now look what you did!” one of them said to the girl.

“Oh shut up, it’s not like if anyone thought they would last all that long.”

Once I was inside I locked myself in the biggest stall towards the end on the isle of toilets. I heard the follow me inside here, but I didn’t expect Niall to come inside too.

“Ava are you okay?” I heard him ask through the door.

“Oh my god you can’t be in here!” I heard someone say from the sink. Obviously a grown woman.

“I don’t care,” he said angry.

“That’s rude,” I heard the girl say, the one who called me a gold digger.

“Your one to talk!” he said, I heard the door close. I don’t know who stepped out.

“Oh my god Bridget,” I heard a young voice say, “You’re gonna be the one to blame! You’re breaking up Nava!”

“Go away….” I said plainly.

“I’m not leaving….” I heard Niall say.

“Is she crying?” I heard one of the girls say.

“Pussy…”

They continued making guessing about me until Niall had had enough.

“Can you give us some privacy please?” he asked politely but you could hear the anxiety in his voice.

Murmurs were heard and then I heard the door close behind the girls.

Silence.

“Ave,” he sighed, “C’mon come out,” he said, “Don’t make me come in.”

“How can you?” I retorted.

“There’s a gap between the floor and the door, I’ll shove myself through if I have too.”

“No.” I said plainly.

“‘No’ what?”

“I don’t know….” I said quickly.

I saw a blond head go under the door gap. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“What are you doing?” I asked while wiping away a tear.

“I told you,” he said while sighing, “I was going to come in whether you let me or not…. Are you okay?”

“Everyone thinks I’m in it for the money!” I complain, “Like if I’m some stupid money grieving adolescent bitch!”

“Does that matter?” he said while hugging me.

“Yes!” I complained, “I know it’s not true, because you know it’s not true but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt! It shouldn’t hurt but it does…. A lot.”

“It doesn’t matter. I love you, that’s it. That’s all that matters. If they want to come up with their own stupid conspiracies so be it. They don’t know the truth.”

“I love you…” I said while smiling.

“I love you too.” He gave me a small kiss and I unlocked the stall so that we could leave. I just wanted to go home.

I heard my phone ring and I instantly picked up.

“Hello?” I asked even though I knew it was Minka by her photo that popped onto my screen.

“You’re late!” I heard her shout, “Its five minutes until one you better get your ass over here now! Better yet tell me where the hell you two are I’ll go pick you two up in the car!”

“Shit!” I said while trying not to laugh, for some reason I feel an estrange comfort knowing that Minka -someone who is always smiling I might add- can have the feeling of anger inside of her, “Were at the mall two blocks away from the hotel, I’ll wait for you at the door….”

“You better or else you ass is going to be on a silver platter!”

With that she hung up and I laughed.

“We’re late….” I informed.

“Crap….” He said, “Is Minka mad at us?”

“N-….. Yeah she is actually. I didn’t know she had it in her to be honest….”

“Neither did I….”

                                        ****

It was 1:30 and we were barely at the studio.

“You are so lucky murder is illegal!” informed Minka.

“You’re late!” informed the security guard that let us in.

“We know!” shouted Minka and pushed her way through. I’ve never seen her more stressed, “We have two hours to get her ready people!” she shouted as people starting pulling into every which way, and away from Niall.

A/N: Okay I lied! Haha, so you were tricked, or not who knows.... ANYWAYS I didn't lie about posting the interview tomorrow though, I finished my homework a lot faster than I thought I would, so I figured! 'What the hell why not' and posted it, but the interview will have to wait until tomorrow!

Ava's outfit for airport: http://www.polyvore.com/day_in/set?id=62630807

Okay bye....

Xx-Daniela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
6.2M 42.3K 31
Amberlynn Grace has been best friends with Niall Horan since she was 5 years old. When she was 15, Niall left to go audition for X-factor, and she wa...
519K 14.1K 29
Niall Horan was visiting the States from Ireland on a school field trip. It's summer, so they decided to visit Denver, Colorado. Hoping they would en...
10.8K 153 20
"Nicole, baby, happy birthday!" It was Ash. He strode right up to me, and planted a huge kiss on my lips. He let me go. I looked at Niall, and he qu...