Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Importance
Full of love .
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Exposed

30.5K 1.1K 220
By kookenthusiast

"Yah Taehyung ! Your too harsh with these fluffy pillows !" , Jimin said while splitting into gales of laughter. I threw myself on the bed , where he was laying down , trying to gather himself up after that chaotic fight we had .

"Every moment spent with you is precious , Jimin ." , I sighed as I pulled him into my arms . He snuggled up in my chest while placing his ears adjacent to where my heartbeat can be heard from . I wanted him to listen to my heart only beating for him .

"Taehyung , I'm as lucky as anyone in this world to have a boy as you in my life . I had never expected to find a guy like you in my life . I love you , my cute little honey bear ." Jimin raised his tiny hands to pull my bread cheeks and squish them to the happiest death they could experience by his baby like paws .

"I love you more than you can imagine , my love ."

Y/N'S P.O.V

I had never seen Jungkook in this form of his which I was facing now . Due to the lockdown , I wasn't able to get out of his house , and this lead to Yoongi getting worried for me . I never even imagined about my confessions being confessed to those people who would be against them , in just one single day .  The way everything was now exposed , was frightening me for some reason .

"What do you think ? Should I tell your brother about our relationship ?" , Jungkook asked while hugging me tightly . I hugged back as tightly as I could , because I was fearing to lose him .

"I'm just scared that we are taking the wrong step without even knowing ." , I let out my fear to him . He ruffled my hair with his slender fingers while lightly kissing my hair .

"Babe , if you trust me , you don't need to get scared of anything in this world . Everything's gonna be fine . Trust me ."

I trusted him more than anybody else in this world . I couldn't trust anyone except Jungkook in such a way like I trusted him .

"I trust you a lot , and you know that ." , I said while he silently hummed to my response .

"Then getting scared is not an option . I'll talk to your brother ." , he said while heading to the phone . I gulped as he picked the phone up to then proceed in dialing my residence number . I couldn't help but close my eyes to avoid the confusion and conflict which was about to erupt in our lives .

"Yes , Mr. Min , this is Mr. Jeon , Y/N's maths teacher ."   Jungkook gave his professional introduction which I never knew , that I was missing it .

Jungkook halted to keep the phone in speaker for me to hear the conversation too .

"Yes , Mr. Jeon ? How may I help you ? I'm sorry but Y/N's not home and I have no idea where did she vanish to ." Yoongi sounded stern and cold . I bet he was angry and could burst open me any time .

"Y/N's with me , Mr. Min ." , Jungkook confessed while keeping a straight face . I knew that the bomb was going to blast any time . There was no warning this time , before the blast .

"I'm sorry but what the fuck . How the fuck is my sister with you ? Was she with you last night too ?" Jungkook gulped as he feared to answer this , but it seemed as if Jungkook had decided to be all honest .

"Yes , she was with me last night in the famous club , behind the streets ."

There was an awkward pause in the conversation when Yoongi snapped .

"What do you fucking mean , Mr. Jeon ? My young sister , who is just 18 , was in a club amidst this pandemic , that too   with a young man like you ?! What the heck are you two brewing ? What's the shit going on between you two ?"

"Y-Yoongi ..... calm down , I'm safe with him ." , I said while gathering up the courage to face his rage .

"Y/N ? You never informed me that you were being a total slut last night with your so-called maths professor . What's the "story" between you two ? Answer me honestly or else you gotta face the hardest consequences , get that ?!"

"Yoongi , you can't do that with her . She is my responsibility now . And I love her . And I'm not ashamed of it , so you have to maintain your language with your sister , it's mannerless of you to curse shit about her ."

A pause yet again made me scared than before . Jungkook had saved me , but dived into the trouble for himself . He was gonna face bad with Yoongi now . Definetely .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 9.3K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
123K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
45.1K 1.1K 15
Taehyung and Jungkook are both members of the famous Korean boy band Bts. They had been best friends for ages now and the both of them slowly realize...
13K 537 36
in which your classmate jungkook messages you everyday for answers on math homework