Jab we weds by chance

By Missus_Grumpy

18/11/18 - 03/06/20 Hey gyz, coming up with a new story... and the story is on one of our favorite couple Man... More

Prologue
Characters
Nandini Moorthy
Manik Malhotra
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Merry Christmas
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Thank you
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 30

10.3K 604 38
By Missus_Grumpy

We had a great time at dinner, excluding my fake husband of course... But thankfully he band aid his hand, I don't know what changed his mind but I am glad that he did something sensible.. Mom notice his hand and was quiet worried, he lied to her about this also.. Aiyappa knows how much lies in a day this Man can speak.. Mom and Pappa tried making small conversations with each other, I am glad that Mom is making efforts and that is enough for all of us. Manik tried to have a conversation with me but I ignored him completely. I am in no mood to handle his tantrums, if he think things can go back to normal after what he did with me than he is so wrong.. You are going to have a tough time Malhotra so be prepared.

Somewhere down the line I have realized one thing very clearly that Manik doesn't like my friendship with Aryaman, so I decided to use it for my benefit, currently I was having a gala time with Rico and I swore I saw Manik swearing under his breath.. Jealous much hann!!

Nandini - We have lots to catch up Rico, don't you think..

Aryaman - Of course Koala, so you bring up two cups of our favorite Hot chocolate and I will fill you up with all the things that happened in past two years, what's say?

But before I could speak my dear husband decided to interfere, "I think it's quite late, so we all should just crash to bed.." As if somebody asked for your expert advice.. He glared at me, challenging me through eyes that I dare go behind his back, but I am Nandini Moorthy duh, I have never taken orders from anybody.. okay excluding that Mangalore part...

Nandini - Manik you have to go office tomorrow so you go sleep. Rico and I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow so we can have a small chit chat session.. I will go and prepare the Hot chocolate, good night  everybody..

I gave him my best fake smile possible and left.. I prepared the two cups of hot chocolate, it was our favorite drink, we always used to have late night conversations, sleepovers, movie nights with this.. I missed those days so I thought of reminiscence them again...

Me and Rico talked about anything and everything, he told me how they and Papa set up their new business, their struggles, their wins and how much they missed me and Amma Appa.. We talked for a long, I don't want to face Manik, so I want to stay out as long as I can, I just want him to sleep when I go in there..

Aryaman - Okay Nandu, it's quite late, I think we should sleep now.. I will see you tomorrow then.. Goodnight...

I smiled and wished him goodnight, indeed it's quite late now, I wish Manik must be asleep by now.. I came inside our room and find him soundly asleep on bed, I took a deep breath and without making much noise, went inside the washroom to change in something comfortable to sleep.. I changed in a tank top and a comfy lower and tip toed towards the bed and got inside the covers.. I thought about the whole day, well it was one hell of a day... But in the end everything is settled and that is a big relief. I smiled thinking about Mom and Pappa, but my smile disappeared when Manik's words came into my mind, He really hurt me a lot today... My eyes again became teary, I was thinking about him when I feel the covers beside me shifted and a body settled closer to me and in no time a hand snaked around my waist his face was way too close to mine, my body stiffed..

I don't know if he is awake or he just did this in his sleep, but I decided to not move, if he is awake, I don't want him to know I am awake too.. His hold on my waist got tighter and I feel his lips on my hair, he gave little pecks over there and I knew he wasn't sleeping, I just want to cry to sleep, I don't know how to deal with you Manik Malhotra, I don't know... Sometimes you are being a Monster making me realize about our fake marriage and then again, here you are trying to soothe my pain.. Suddenly his hands shifted to my shoulders and he lightly pat them and I suppressed a hiss in my mouth, I don't want him to know I am awake, I don't want him to stop.

I know I am pathetic, after what all he did to me today, I still want him to be the one to comfort me.. His hand were now replaced by his lips and he was placing light pecks on my injured shoulder.. In that moment, I felt my pain died down.. I felt relief, I am too tired, so I just want to sleep and his arms around me make me feel safe, even if it's for this night, I want to be here and sleep peacefully.. I let myself loose and free of all worries and my eyes started to shut but before getting into a deep slumber, I heard him whisper a sorry.. Yes I heard him and then I was out..

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I woke up to a sight that is pleasant to my eyes and that made my heart flutter, Manik is sleeping peacefully with his mouth open slightly, his one hand is gripping my waist and other is down my head, I am pressed tightly to his chest.. His hold on me is so tight as if he was scared, if he will let it loose, I will disappear..

O re manwa tu to bawra hai

 Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai

 Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai Baware, Kyun dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte

 Jo barsein sapne boond boond

 Nainon ko moond moond ,Nainon ko moond moond 

Jo barsein sapne boond boond ,Nainon ko moond moond

 Kaise main chaloon Dekh na sakoon Anjaane raaste

 Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara

His face is free of all worries, there were no lines on his forehead, I traced his features and a smile crept on my face, there isn't any doubt that my Husband is a hot stuff.. I can't believe I just said that..

Sun rahi hoon sudhbudh kho ke Koi main kahani

 Puri kahani hai kya kisi hai pata

 Main to kisiki ho ke yeh bhi na jaani

 Ruth hai yeh do pal ki ya rahegi sada

 Kise hai pata, kise hai pata 

 Jo barsein sapne boond boond

 Nainon ko moond moond

 Jo barsein sapne boond boond 

Nainon ko moond moond

 Kaise main chaloon Dekh na sakoonAnjaane raaste

 Goonja sa hai koi ektara iktara

I closed my eyes and kept my head on his chest and I feel his hand pressing me more against his body, I know he is asleep, I can hear him snoring lightly, I smiled at his cute antics.. I want to live in this moment forever, but I know I can't.. I know this isn't possible, he himself admitted it yesterday and thinking about it my heart broke once more.. I know I am liking it here, but I can't stay here anymore... So I slowly detached myself from him. It wasn't easy task  to get out from the death grip of Manik. So after a pretty much struggle I was able to come out, he stirred missing my warmth, but didn't woke up and I quietly left the bed...

I went downstairs after taking a shower, I saw Neyo Mom in the Kitchen preparing breakfast.. I wished her good morning and started helping her, Manik would be up by now and would be here any moment so I started setting up the table.. Arya and Pappa too came down for breakfast but Manik is still not here, now I started getting worried...

Neyonika - Manik didn't came down for breakfast till now, you wake him up right Nandini? Waking him up early in the morning is also a task, you know..

oh shit, I never wake him up, but yesterday he was up by himself, so why not today..

Nandini - I will go and check on him Mom..

I came inside our room and there he is all ready looking dashing as always, God Nandu not the time to fangirl over your own husband... Since I can see he is all ready and is sitting idly doing nothing, like nothing that would keep him occupied and because of that he wasn't coming down..

Nandini - Everyone is waiting for you at breakfast table...

I told him and turned to leave but saw him making no move to get up from his position... Oh Aiyappa!! now what is going on in his head.. I took a deep breath and turned towards him once again

Nandini- Manik you are getting late for work. Come down and have breakfast, they all are waiting..

Again no response and it irked me, this man is not testing my patient at this early in the morning..

Nandini- Manik I am talking to you, are you not listening? 

Manik - I was also trying to talk to you yesterday, did you hear?

What the hell! Really he can't be serious... Well have it your way than Malhotra...

Nandini- You are right, why even I am here? You know what do whatever you like, I am out of  here..

And with that I again turned to leave but couldn't make it to the door as I got pushed towards a wall by no other than Manik Malhotra.. Of course and else who do you think has the capability to do that..

He is holding me by my waist, I tried to push his chest but he kept on pulling me towards himself. Our faces were so close that one more pull and our lips would be touching.. Suddenly the air around us shifted to be so hot and my face turned beetroot red...

Nandini- Manik what are you doing, leave me..

Manik - No

I looked at him and he smirked, he is getting happy seeing me helpless... Oh Aiyappa!! this man is so huge and I am so tiny, I can never win a fight against him.. Please help me...And I keep struggling..

Manik - You know I am not going to leave you until you talk to me, so its a waste of time so just give up already..

Give up and me no not in this life, not now not ever Manik Malhotra, I am not giving up...

I tried to push him, but his grip tightened more, his one hand is on my waist and with other hand he is holding my head to keep it in place.. He is looking directly into my eyes, my heart is doing somersault inside, my face is flustered and then I saw him leaning towards me and my heart stopped breathing for a second... Is he going to kiss me? I started panicking, my eyes grew bigger and before anything could happen we heard a loud cough and we both startled, Manik left me and I stood with a far much distance between us...

I saw Mary standing there with a knowing look and a teasing smile...

Mary - Sorry Baba to disturb both of you but there are some guest downstairs to see you. Madam is calling you both..

Guest, this early in the morning, I looked at Manik and he look confused too then without uttering a word, he went out...

I took a deep breath, well what the hell just happened here....

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Manik can never survive without talking to her, but cant miss a chance to fight... I guess that's what love is all about.. Okay so for all of you there is one question , what is love according to you? do comment your answers and don't forget to vote on the chapter... Keep showering your love.. Happy reading and be safe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 3.5K 41
08/01/2021 - 24/06/2022 Nandani Taylor from Shimla is an epitome of beauty starting as first year student in Rosemary field. She is gorgeous, she is...
16.7K 933 10
Here are the as requested by readers. All the shots have manik (Parth ) and Nandini (Niti ) in leads. You can always suggest me the topics for one sh...
384K 22.9K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...
473K 22.4K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...