Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again

286 9 2
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

A Week After Chapter 15*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch and I sat in the secret command center underneath the school.

We both stared at a Chessboard.

C2 said, "The supplies were successfully received in Niigata.".

I said, "I see.".

C2 said, "However there's no way to get them into the consulate now.".

I said, "As expected.".

C2 asked, "Nunnally is going to be the new viceroy. Will you both be able to fight her? Your own sister?".

Lelouch agitatedly asked, "Fights? Nunnally? Is that some kind of joke?".

C2 asked, "Then you're just going to leave her alone?".

I said, "Out of the question. If nothing's done, Nunnally will be used as a political tool, just like she was before.".

C2 asked, "A girl who can't walk and can't see. Do they plan to use her as a pawn and throw her away?".

Lelouch angrily said, "We're doing all this to keep that from happening. That's why we formed the Black Knights. We became Zero and One for Nunnally's sake.".

C2 said, "I'm well aware that your sister is both of your entire reasons for living. However...".

I said, "We are going to create a world where Nunnally can live happily.". 

Lelouch said, "To do that I will obliterate Britannia! You mentioned V2 Is he in the Britannian homeland?".

C2 said, "I don't know that much about him. However, I know that he is your father's first ally. Emperor Charles of Britannia's chief confederate.".

I asked, "Confederate?".

C2 said, "Long ago. They made a pact.".

An Hour Later*

We headed straight for Nunnally's convoy and were gonna secure her.

Although, if I had the Gawain still, this would be much easier.

Lelouch and I rode in separate Knightmares.

Lelouch on the Black Knight's communication channel said, "The objective of this operation is the capture of the new viceroy.". 

I said, "No matter what happens, she absolutely must not be harmed. Keep her safe. Is that clear?".

The Black Knights said, "Roger.".

We deployed the smoke cloud and the airforces concentrated on the smoke instead of its real target. 

We started to drop out Knightmares on the airships.

I mentally said, "You took the bait, commander. I figured you concentrate your airpower on the smoke. The obvious response.".

We began to target their float unit and I knew they couldn't fire back because of their shields are up.

Lelouch and I made it inside.

The door was opened for us and a guy asked, "What is that?".

I used my Geass and said, "Die!" and it took effect on the guys before me and they shot themselves.

We walked forward and Lelouch said, "Nunnally. We're coming to save you.".

We murdered everyone in our path as we made it to the door to Nunnall's garden.

Lelouch said, "All tasks at hand have been cleared. And now the tide of battle shall turn.". 

The door opened and I said, "N-Nunnally...".

Nunnally gasped as we walked inside.

I mentally said, "Nunnally... we're all together again. At last...".

Nunnally said, "You're Zero and One aren't you?! The terrorists!". 

Lelouch and I stopped walking.

Nunnally said, "Have you both come to kill me as well? Like you killed my brother Clovis and my sister Euphie? Even so, will you wait just a moment, please? I think that what you're doing is wrong!".

I said, "It's Britannia that is wrong.". 

Lelouch said, "The Emperor believes that might is always right. Do you approve of that?".

Nunnally said, "Well...".

I said, "Viceroy Nunnally, you're just being used.".

Nunnally said, "You're saying they sent a blind, crippled girl to win everyone's sympathy? Then you're wrong. I asked them to send me. That's why I'm here.".

Lelouch and I gasped.

Lelouch asked, "You requested it?".

Nunnally said, "I think with a peaceful approach, I can make the world a gentler place. That's why I want to carry out Euphie's plan to create the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan.".

I gasped at the memory of Euphemia shooting me.

I asked, "You'd have that return?!".

Nunnally said, "Zero, One, won't you please try to help me rebuild it?". 

Lelouch gasped and stepped back as Nunnally offered a hand.

Nunnally said, "People can start over. Please.".

I mentally said, "What do we do? We can't reveal Zero and One's identities to her. But we can't take her by force either. I can see now that would traumatize her."

The Lancelot burst into the garden and I angrily said, "Suzaku!" as I tried to make it for Nunnally.

As I and Lelouch ran to Nunnally, I said, "Escape with us!".

Suzaku said, "Nunnally!".

Nunnally shouted, "Suzaku!" as Lelouch and I were blown away.

I mentally said, "No, not after he sold Lelouch out to Father!".

Nunnally said, "Suzaku! Down here!".

Suzaku landed before her and asked, "Were you frightened? Forgive me. It's all right now.".

Lelouch shouted, "Nunnally!" as Suzaku flew away with Nunnally and Kallen caught us with the Guren Mk II.

Later At Night*

When I got back to my secured room I turned the TV on and my father was giving a speech.

He said, "The world lies! Thou shall not commit murder! Thou shall not bear false witness! Thou shall not cheat! Thou shall not steal! Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's wife! All of these are lies! Mere illusion! Nothing more! They don't want to be killed! They don't want to be robbed! Using the twin lies of justice and morality! The weak are endeavoring to protect themselves! But the first truth there is that the strong devour the weak! So let us feed upon people, upon wealth, upon riches and power! We of Britannia shall feast upon the raw flesh of the world itself! We must crush this deception and bring forth the truth! All hail Britannia!".

I said, "Not that I disagree, but to build our new world I can't let your tenants stand, Father.".

I laid on my bed and said, "For using Nunnally against us the way that you are, I'll stop you myself and then Schneizel, and then the rest of the world if I have too.".

I mentally said, "I see. The world Nunnally desires the future Nunnally has chosen, that leaves me, leaves Zero and One standing in the way. My sister's safety has been guaranteed. She has the Britannian military forces to protect her, and Suzaku, too. He may be our worst enemy. But I trust him to do at least that. Yes, as I'd once hoped he would, and even after I can no longer safeguard Nunnally." and I closed my eyes and drifted off to dream.

The Next Day*

C2 and I were watching the inauguration speech of Nunnally, the Viceroy of Area 11 now.

Nunnally appeared and said, "How do you do, everyone. I am Nunnally Vi Britannia of the royal family, 87th in line to the imperial throne. Due to the unfortunate, untimely loss of Duke Calares recently, I shall be assuming the Viceroyship of Area 11 in his place. I am physically challenged in that I am unable to see or walk. Therefore I shall be depending on all of you for help in various things. Please, help me to help you. I realize that this is unexpected but I'd like each one of you to cooperate with me on this. As your new Viceroy, I wish to again create the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan. In the Special Zone, Britannians and Numbers would have equal status. Elevens would be allowed to safely call themselves Japanese once again. Although a tragic misunderstanding occurred in the Special Zone, I do not believe that attempt to establish the Zone was a mistake. We need a gentler world. And those of you in the Black Knights, I ask you to please participate in the Special Zone. If there are those who would step forward and admit to the mistakes that we've made, then we can take the first positive steps to set things right. I believe this with all my heart.".

I stood up and said, "This isn't over yet.".

C2 said, "But she's your sister.".

I said, "There are loopholes for dealing with an unkillable enemy." as I walked out.

As I watched the sky, the realization came to me in the form of something Suzaku once said to me about the physical manifestation of happiness.

C2 asked, "What are you thinking about, Elizabeth?".

I said, "A long time ago, Nunnally, Suzaku, Lelouch, and I talked about something. We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Suzaku who said that the shape of happiness might resemble glass. His reasoning made sense. He said that even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently.".

C2 asked, "And what does that mean?".

I said, "Our battle isn't about Nunnally anymore.".

C2 gasped and I walked away.

Later At Night*

I found Lelouch and said, "They need us.".

He nodded and we saved everyone from the Britannian forces and Suzaku before we both left to confront them as One and Zero.

Before Suzaku could shoot at us Lelouch stood and said, "Don't shoot! Shoot us and you'll be disobeying your lady's orders! We hereby accept the offer extended by Viceroy Nunnally. Yes, We will join Japan's, Special Zone. Zero and One order you! All members of the Black Knights, You shall participate willingly in the Special Zone!".

I angrily abandoned this plan not wishing to lose my chance at victory over Father.

Lelouch afterward informed me of our true plan and told me to handle everything while he handles some other parts of the plan.

The Next Day*

I made a phone call to Diethard to confirm somethings about the plan.

I discussed the plan with Diethard and he said, "Yes, that's right. I believe it will be. We've already sent Sayoko Shinozaki there.".

I said, "I see. Well done, Diethard. You really are an expert at this. An outstanding job. You're truly irreplaceable.".

Diethard said, "Thank you for those words. I'm deeply honored. Are you sure your plan for the following stage would be consistent?".

I said, "Yes. Our tactics may have changed but our strategic objective remains the same. Take care of things on your end." and I hung up.

Later At Night*

We made our phonecall to see Suzaku, Gino, Anya, Earl Llyod Asplund, and not Nunnally.

Lelouch said, "Ah, Three Knights of the Round. However, I don't see the Viceroy with you.".

Suzaku said, "We don't need to worry her with the details.".

Lloyd asked, "Excuse me, I just wanted to ask you both. Are you the same Zero and One as before or are you brand new ones?".

I said, "Zero and One's truth is not based on who is within, it's the actions that measure the man and woman.".

Lloyd said, "Ah. A philosopher.".

Gino said, "You said you'd stop fighting and join in the special zone. But do you have full consensus on that from all the Black Knights?".

I smirked under my gas mask and said, "We have more than that.". 

Lelouch said, "A million people have been mobilized.".

Llyod asked, "A million?".

Suzaku asked, "And they'll all participate?".

Lelouch said, "Yes. But there's one condition.". 

I said, "You must let us go. Of course, you'll have to explain this to your own people. So I suggest you punish us, by sending us into exile.".

Suzaku asked, "And the Black Knights?".

Gino put a hand on Suzaku's shoulder and said, "They don't care about them. They just wanna save their own skin.".

Lloyd stood up and said, "If word of this gets out, your own people will string you up.".

Lelouch said, "That's why we've taken the precaution of keeping this top secret.".

Anya unemotionally said, "How boring.".

The lawyer in the room I assume said, "Area law section 12, paragraph 8. It is within the Viceroy's authority to apprehend subversive all rebellious elements and send them into exile.".

Suzaku asked, "Miss Lohmeyer, are you suggesting we let One and Zero go?".

Lohmeyer said, "I'm simply stating the legal basis of action.".

I said, "In that case, you can make the announcement at the opening ceremonies.".

Gino said, "That's some kinda sweet deal! If the big terrorists run away the little terrorists will shake and quake and disappear.".

Suzaku asked, "Perhaps, but where's justice?" as we hung up.

3 Days Later*

I had my earbuds in and was listening to the announcer.

He said, "This is the area of the Shizuoka ghetto that will soon become the Special Zone. A huge number of Elevens have already gathered for the opening ceremony. As there are over a million people here, verifying personal IDs will have to wait until after the event. The presence of this many Elevens is a clear testament to the enormous power and influence that Zero and One still command.".

Nunnally came on next and said, "People of Japan, welcome to the Specially Administrated Zone of Japan. I'm overjoyed that so many of you have gathered here for this great event. Please lend me your help so we can make history together.".

Lohmeyer came on next and said, "Now then before the ceremony officially begins there is a matter we wish to confirm regarding One and Zero. As imperial subjects, all those participating in the Japan Special Zone will have criminal charges against them reduce and criminals that are class 3 or lower will have their sentences suspended. However, the instigators of the murder of former viceroy Calares cannot be forgiven. Therefore under special Area law, section 12 paragraph 8, Zero and One alone shall be banished and sent into exile!".

I pulled my earbuds out and we started our broadcast.

Lelouch said, "Thank you! My Britannian friends. We are grateful for your lenient treatment.".

Suzaku walked out on stage and said, "Show yourselves! I'll escort you both safely out of the country myself, I guarantee it!".

I said, "We don't wish to be in your debt, Suzaku Kururugi.". 

Lelouch said, "However I have a question. What does it mean to be Japanese? A nation. Is it language? Territory? Bloodlines?".

Suzaku said, "No! That's not it! It's in the heart!".

I said, "Then we're in agreement. A feeling within. A belonging. Dignity. Pride. The culture is carried in the heart. You're Japanese no matter where you are.".

Suzaku asked, "Then what does that have to do with you running away by yourselves?".

The smoke cloud went off and after it dispersed all of the women were dressed as One and all of the men were dressed as Zero.

Lelouch said, "Viceroy Nunnally has ordered Zero and One into exile! Since we are all Zero we must all leave this country at once!".

I said, "No matter where we go we are Japan for we carry it in our hearts! Let us set out for a new land!".

We arrived on The Iceberg Ship from the Chinese Federation.

Suzaku said, "Order them to take off their masks! Do it now or there'll be another massacre!".

I mentally said, "If the Black Knights, Lelouch, and I leave, peace will come to Area 11. And Nunnally's reign will no longer be threatened by our presence. Now Suzaku, give the order to let Zero and One go!".

Lohmeyer aimed a gun at the audience and said, "I'll do it!".

Suzaku said, "That's right!" as he grabbed the gun away from her and then said, "Euphie and Nunnally both wanted to forgive them.".

Lohmeyer said, "We're dealing with One and Zero!".

Suzaku said, "Zero and One are to be exiled! That was our agreement! If we break it the people will never trust us again!".

Lohmeyer said, "The people? These are Elevens. Only you speak of them as people because you're are one of them!".

Suzaku said, "This has nothing to do with that! If they're all subversives why do you want them here? So you can massacre them?!:,

Lohmeyer said, "They have challenged Britannian rules. So let them burn in hell!".

Suzaku said, "Shouldn't we get rid of these destructive elements then? They're exiling themselves!".

Lohmeyer said, "But...".

Suzaku turned to the closest screen and asked, "Zero! One! Can you promise that you'll lead them to salvation?".

Lelouch said, "Of course. And you Suzaku Kururugi, can you promise the ones who stay behind will find salvation in your hands?".

Suzaku said, "That's exactly why I became a Britannian soldier.".

I said, "I understand. We will trust in the promise you've made.".

We walked outside onto the deck of The Iceberg Ship and Lelouch shouted, "Did you hear that? All Zeros and Ones! Sir Kururugi has declared it! Rebels are hereby exiled! Nothing holds us back now! Forward, to the land of freedom!".

We floated away on The Iceberg Ship and I mentally said, "You are our worst enemy. Lelouch and I know you, Suzaku. And we also know Nunnally. We know her heart. That is why we can foresee the outcome. And for now, Lelouch and I are grateful to you, Suzaku Kururugi. Don't ever forget the promise you've made to us.".

Our next destination was Horai Island.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 51 6
Lelouch vi Britannia, a fallen prince, was given the power of Geass, which allows him to control minds. Under the mask of Zero, he led a rebellion ag...
16.4K 431 32
Sakura Kururugi has had so much taken away from her: family status, best friends, immortal mentor, heritage. Once Japanese, now branded by a mere num...
1.9K 97 12
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก vi britannia ๐ฑ slight kuudere! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "๐–๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„...
5.7K 146 32
Sakura Kururugi has had to play an act for the last year after the Black Knights revolution crumbled when Zero and Infinity left the final battle to...