Moving on (On Hold)

By tuggy4u

It's been years since Hunter's wife died. Now she is all about her children and making them happy. Then her d... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
fourteen

Eleven

176 14 10
By tuggy4u

I stepped on the bus and saw the girls and the kids were getting ready to watch a movie. They were all in onesies. Soon as they saw the pizza they all got up to grab a box. Normani made sure to grab a box of wings. Once I made sure the kids had their plates I got mine and sat on a small couch. I saw Ari coming towards me but Dinah beat her to it. Ari had this cute little pout but saw me looking at her and smiled. She then sat down next to Ally and Camila.

"So what was that about?" Dinah asked me. I raised my eyebrow up at her.

"I'm not to sure what you are talking about."

"You know. The whole you and Ari walking in with eachother."

"She happened to be walking to the bus when I walked out with the food no big deal."

"So, do you like her?" She asked in a shy voice.

"I mean......yea she seem cool. I mean once I get to know her I would be able to answer that question better."

"Why do you look at her that way?"

"What way?"

"Like you just were."

"To be honest I didn't know I was looking at her a certain way but if it is the look I think your talking about, well that's because when in intrested in a woman my eyes only see her. I look at her to show how amazing I think she looks. To show her she as an admirer, someone that truly sees her." I said not taking my eyes off Ari.

"She is one lucky gal then." She said getting up and sitting next to Normani.

I'm not sure what that was about but if she would have told me she had a boyfriend before hand I wouldn't have flirted with her or anything like that. I was brought out of my thoughts once I felt Ari sit next to me.

"Hey so what all that about?"

"Why are you jealous?" I said with a smirk

"What no absolutely not. How would.... yeah ok I am just a bit."

I pulled her to me so her back was to my front and my arms were over her shoulders and she played with my fingers.

"Well you have nothing to be jealous about. We were talking about you actually. Look Ari I like and I want to see where this goes but you gone have to take it slow with me. I haven't been in a relationship since....."

She turned so she was facing me now.

"Shhh you don't have to mention it. I know I have to take it slow and trust me I like you as well. I wanna get to know you and you kids. I know this will be rough but I'm willing to make it work if you are."

"Yea I am just give my heart time."

That is all it took for ther lips to connect to mine. I could hear someone say get it and the kids say ewwww. We pulled back and just looked into eachother eyes. Then Evan jumped in between us. I tickle him sndnLia came to his rescue coming over to tickle me. We settled down and the kids went to throw their plates away while I ate more.

"Ok let's get ready for this movie night." Normani said.

There was Ally and Lauren on one couch and Normani and Camila on the other one both just looking at eachother. We ended up stopping so Dinah boyfriend could get on the bus so it was her and him on another. Then on the bigger couch there was Lia whom was in my lap and Evan in Ariana's lap. We had decided on a frozen marathon. The kids ended up going to sleep in the middle of Frozen 3.

"Well now that the kiddos are sleep how about we play a game?" Normani said

"Sure let me just put them in the back." I said. I was about to pick up Evan as well but Ari said she had him. We walked to the back and put them in the bunks there and tucked them in. I put them in the same bunk knowing if Evan was left by himself he would freak out. I kissed their foreheads and made sure to put on door alarm that would go off if anyone entered the room. Along with a two way monitor.

Hey these might be their idols but I don't know them like that and was not taking no chances.

"I see your very protective of them" Ari said grabbing my hand and leaning her head on my arm.

"Yea they are all I have. I gotta be both parents in a way. I do what I can to protect them." I said while looking down at her.

We walked back to the front and the couches were now in a circle type of way. Ari and myself were left with a small couch but that was ok since she just at on my lap. I put my arms around her so she wouldn't fall.

"Ok I say we play truth or dare." Ally said

"Or how about Never have I ever first then truth or dare?" Dinah said

"You know yall are a bunch of kids at the end of the day." I said to them laughing

Ari had her head in my neck when she was laughing. I could feel her breath hit my neck and then soft lips place kiss there. Damn.  Everyone ended up agreeing to what Dinah said. We didn't have liquor so we just put up our fingers. Ally started it.

"Never have I ever had a threesome."

Lauren, and I put down a finger. Ally looked at her like she was crazy.

"It was a long time ago when I was with Ty." She said. Ally's whole body seem to relax at that statement. Then everyone looked at me.

"Well let's just say my late wife had a bucket list that I had no problem filling with her."

"Awww that so sweet." Camila said while everyone had on this serious kind of face. I was thankful for Camila's comment.

"Thanks Mila."

"Ok my turn Never have I ever fucked a guy." Tom or Ben said I don't really remember his name.

Everyone but him and I put down a finger.

"So you telling me you ain't never had dick."

"No, I a lesbain for a reason."

"Maybe you just ain't have the right dick." He said with A smirk

"Then if that is so then maybe you ain't have the right dick yet either. How about I dick you down first then you tell me how it was and I might think about it." I said and his smirk dropped

"What the fuck I don't like dick I ain't gay." He said getting angry

"I don't like dick either, like I said before I'm a lesbian."

"Damn she got you there homeboy." Normani said.

"Man whatever, who next." He said putting his arm around Dinah while mean mugging me

"Can you not stare at her, shit it's making me uncomfortable." Ari said. Then they started to stare at one another.

"Ok then, never have I ever walked out the house without my underwear on accident." Normani said looking at Mila

Mila, Lauren and Dinah put there fingers down.

"Sometimes I forget to ok." Mila said blushing

"Couldn't find a pair and was in a rush." Lauren said shrugging

"Just forget." Dinah said.

"Never have I ever given a female head." Dinha said looking at Ariana.

Ariana and buddy boy put a finger down.

I looked at Ari while everyone else looked at buddy boy.

"Do you expect girls to give you head?" Lauren asked him

"I mean I ain't gone stop them if they want to but I ain't doing that shit. That's what my dick for."

"And yall men always wondering why all these women coming to the dark side." I said laughing

Lauren came over and gave me a high five.

"Never have I ever had a crush on someone in this room whom I'm not with." Ari said

I gave her a look that said we will talk about that one later.

Everyone one put their finger down.

"How about we go around and name our crush?" Ari said.

"Hunter." Ally said shrugging

"Same." Lauren, Normani and Camila said

Dinah was looking at me very intensely as if she want to say the same but couldn't

"Normani has a ass I crave for." Dinah said laughing. I heard Ari say bullshit under her breath

"Well you are all beautiful ladies it would be stupid not to have a crush on you all." I said smiling so my dimples was on show.

"Well Hunter of course. I mean yes we kissed but we aren't together." Ari said looking a bit down

"Yet." I said lifting her chin and kissing her

"Well all of you cuz yall hot as fuck." Buddy boy said and Dinah hit him on the arm

"Never have I ever been flown out just for a date." Camila said

I was the only one to put down a finger. Everyone again looked at me.

"Well I wasn't flown but did it for my wife at the time. She wanted to go to France to have a date at the Eiffel Tower. I had took the kiddos to my parents house and that is where I took her."

"Damn Ari you better wife her up. Damn that was just too fucking sweet." Lauren said

It felt nice to talk about her this way. It was like she was telling me it was ok to love again. I looked down at Ari whom was already looking at me.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm more then ok la mia luna." I said kissing her forehead."

"Damn I know what she said but it was sexy." Normani said

"She called me her moon in Italian." Ari said without taking her eyes off of me. I nodded my head in terms to tell her I understand now and was truly willing. Her eyes were a little glossy. She then got up to excuse herself to the washroom.

"Damn already got the girl running from you." Buddy boy said with a smirk

Before I could respond Ari walked in and did it as she sat back on my lap.

"No, she didn't dumbass. What she said got me in my feeling because I know that was a sign of her saying she was willing to give us an complete chance and ready to open her heart to me if it happens. So, no dumbass see didn't run my off if any thing she as made me more attached." She said looking at me

"A you not gone call me out my name too many more times"

Since Ari was sitting on my lap basically straddling me she looked back at him with a smirk.

"I forgot you name so I figured why not give you a better one." She said everyone were trying to hold their laugh in except to Dinah and buddy boy.

"A you bitch watch who the fuck you talking to." He said getting up

I place Ari to the side and stood up. I was taller then him so he looked up at me.

"Don't you ever call her or any female I'm around out of their name. Or I will show you who the true bich is."

"I can call whoever I want what I want bit...."

Before he could finish I had him on his knees with his arm behind his back pulling to where I could break it.

"I told you I would show you whom the true bicth was. Now your going to apologize to Ari and if you ain't got shit nice to say for the rest of the time keep you mouth shut."

"Ahhhh my arm fuck man ok."

"I'm waiting dumbass." I said adding a little more pressure

"I'm so sorry Ariana. I will never say that to you again."

I let go of his arm before I broke it. And tosses him on the floor.

"With that imma call it a night. Maybe we can play the other game another time." I said walking to the back where my kids were.

I know Ari was behind me because I heard her get up and could hear her footsteps. Once we got to the back I saw the kids were cuddling eachother. I took off my shirt so I was in my sports bar and sat on the couch. Man this tour bus is lit as fuck. It has so many couches.

Ariana sat next to me leaning on my arm. So I moved it so it was now around her and her head on my chest.

"You ok?"

"I will be. I don't get how men or people in general can just disrespect women like that. Just because they don't agree with you don't give them a right to say half the shit they do. I worry for Lia as she gets older. I have taught her to respect herself but I know how the world is. Women that respect themselves are the ones that are torn down the most. I just hope she can handle it."

"She seems like a strong girl. Hunt your doing an amazing job stop second guessing yourself."

"Hunt? I like it la mia luna."

She blushed and put her face in my neck.

"You know I didn't think the Ariana Grande would be one to blush so much and become shy." She hit my stomach

"Shut up it all your fault with being extra cute and shit." She said in a baby voice.

"We should get to know eachother more."

"Yea so what do you want to know?"

"Whatever you want tell me Ari."

Hey Guys and Gals
Sorry this took such a long time. This story for me was an experiment kind of thing for me. I didn't think anyone would read it or even like it. I have writer's block sometimes when it comes to this book. So please be patient with me on this one. Thank you so much for commenting, voting and reading.

Tug

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.6K 54
Sequel to Final Five.
887K 18.5K 200
Another one shot book! Celebrities from show, movies, comics and anything else.
23K 4.7K 22
Just have to read to find out..💔
84.6K 1.9K 32
Basketball, Ariana Grande, lots of cheating, successful careers, tons of heartbreak, heavy drug use, depressing music, and well you get the point. Y...