A Vicious Female Raising Her...

By secretyooo

Cheng Huan woke up and had transmigrated as the villainess female supporting character in a novel. The female... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51

Chapter 20

14.7K 492 57
By secretyooo

Jiang Mingyuan always lack of consciousness about his appearance. He didn't feel anything weird after seeing the photo, nor did he feel the kid is special, he only think that the assistant was too free.

【Jiang Mingyuan: Are you too bored? 】 

As soon as Li Kangyi looked at the short message, the boss's expressionless face appeared in his mind. He flinched and delete the words that were originally typed out one by one

Forget it, since the boss does n't feel like it, it must be it. Li Kangyi glanced at the child not far away, and at the beautiful stall owner who is busy, but the suspicion in his heart couldn't be dispelled.

This child looks like he was three or four years old, and including the time of pregnancy, the boss didn't have any problem at the time, and he seems to have quite a reputation abroad. Maybe this is after effect of the lack of protective measures?

He heard that the boss 's mother recently urge him to get married and having children, and it is a bit unpleasant to trouble the boss with this matter. If the child is really her grandson, she should be very happy.

Thinking of the well-maintained and generous lady, Li Kangyi's thoughts also revived. Maybe by bringing back the next generation of Jiang family, there will be rewards given. Maybe he can raise his position. There is still a business director position at one of the branch.

........

Little Star coming with Cheng Huan today is because of his emotional excitement. Today he spent the whole day with his mother and he become excited. So he follow his mother to the night market. But he is a simple and responsible child. He already satisfied after coming over. For the whole night, Little Star behave nicely.

At the night market, Little Star stayed with Cheng Huan for a while. Seeing that she was busy, he found a place to sit down and play the Rubik's Cube. He looks very cute while playing on the side obediently. From time to time, someone comes to chat with him.

"Child, you like playing with this?"

" Yes ." Little Star nodded, and his face was full of seriousness. He has a small hands and he can't fully grasp the four-square cube. His movements look awkward when he turned the Rubik Cube.

The person who talked to him smiled, thinking that child just playing around with Rubik Cube. They are interested with the colorful colors, but they don't understand anything about it. He once learned the rules of the Rubik 's Cube. He felt that the four-square Rubik's Cube was very simple, and he wanted to show it to the little guy.

"Do you know how to play the Rubik's Cube? Come uncle ..." Halfway through his words, Little Star twisted down again, and the whole block facing up became the same color. The man was struck. He was shocked with Little Star intelligence.

"Child, you are very great." Little Star was praised and filled with joy, and then continue to turn all sides of the Rubik Cube.

Probably because of the praised given, Little Star passed the challenges. The difficulty that he had stuck in the past was solved. After spending more than half an hour, he finally made all sides the same color.

This was actually his first success. Little Star couldn't wait to show off to his mother. He held the small cube and ran to Cheng Huan.

"Mom, look!" He pulled Cheng Huan's clothes and tell her to see what was on his hand.

"Huh, Little Star have succeeded!"

Cheng Huan knew that the little guy had recently learned to play Rubik's Cube. He was young, and he couldn't understand the complicated rules. When playing, he tried it many times, and after many attempts, he was unsuccessful in turning it. However, sometimes Little Star get angry when he play with it, throwing things aside, and then get rid of it and then continue to play other things.

The little guy 's only needs encouragement to success. Cheng Huan handed over the work to Xu Li and took Little Star to the side. She squatted down and took the Rubik 's cube from Little Star. The little guy stood straight, clearly waiting for a praise.

Cheng Huan kissed on the little guy's face and said "My baby is so clever!"

"Hey ..." Little Star smiled showing his white teeth, he kissed her back: "My mother also smart!"

It is now half past seven, and it is not yet time for Little Star to sleep normally. The temperature has recently dropped, and the temperature has fallen below 20 at night.

Cheng Huan touched the little guy's hand and felt it was cold. She took a coat and put it on Little Star and asked him if he wanted to drink water.

Little Star was indeed a little thirsty, he took the water offered by Cheng Huan 's and drink it. He waved at her when he finished: "Mom, go ahead, do n't worry about me."

There are many people tonight, even tough Xu Li helps her, there still a lot of things to do. Cheng Huan thought she can't always played with Little Star and told him that. Them both agree on it.

The table and chairs in the shed were full, and Cheng Huan found a little Maze for Little Star, she  let Little Stars sit comfortably at one of the chair, and once again said. "Baby, you need to play here, if you want anything, you can called Mother, don't you go out with others you didn't know, Okay?"

"Okay, mother I know."

Cheng Huan was busy, leaving Little Star alone to mess up the Rubik's Cube and play with the maze. Li Kangyi grab at the opportunity, and walked over casually.

"You are so smart, kid."

Little Star smiled when he heard the praise and raised his head. As soon as Li Kangyi stood aside, he control his nervousness and asked quietly, "Did you go to school?"

Little Star nodded, "I went to kindergarten."

"Are you four years old this year?" Li Kangyi guessed base on his admission to kindergarten.

"Huh?" Little Star raised his head in surprise, as if to say how you know.

"I just guess it." It was just time for someone to leave. Li Kangyi moved and sat down next to the chair, and continued to ask. "Aren't you bored by yourself?"

"No." Little Star thinks that this uncle has a lot of words and quite similar to the bad guys that his mother said. Li Kangyi didn't know that he was hated, he talk it for so long, and finally asked the question. "How about your father, why don't he play with you?"

He was a little nervous, and his hands on his knees even oozed sweat. If his guesses come true, this may be the future little boss!

Little Star glanced at him. His mother said that apart from the police uncle, all the other people who wanted to take him to his father were bad guys. Many of them kept asking about his family situation. The uncle looked particularly different!

He glared at Li Kangyi, turned around with a snort, and decided to ignore him.

Li Kang was stunned and didn't know how he offended him, but Little Star reaction made him understand that he didn't want to talk about it, and he was even more sure about the speculation.

"Don't you have a dad?"

Little Star put down his toys, stood up and ran to Cheng Huan's side. Li Kangyi hadn't reacted yet, and the little guy was already holding her fucking leg and said: "Mom, this uncle is a bad guy!"

Cheng Huan frowned, looked at the embarrassed Li Kangyi, put down his hand and walked over. "I didn't do anything, I only said a few words." Li Kangyi explained.

Cheng Huan nodded. "Sorry, my child is a little bit shy."

Li Kangyi hasn't had time to say sorry, he heard Cheng Huan said, "He is timid, and now he is afraid of you. There are many people queuing up today, why don't you come over again someday?"

The sound of Little Star complaint was not small. Many people have heard it. Li Kangyi was regarded as a joke, there was anger in his heart, but he did not dare to do anything, and not to mention that so many people were watching. And he also need to consider the possibility of the little guy and his boss having son and father relationship. He need to be cautious.

"I'm sorry for scaring the child." He laughed, raised his hand and looked at the watch on his wrist, and found himself an excuse. "I happen to be in a hurry, and I can't wait in line, so I will come again next time.

.......

At half past eight, Jiang Mingyuan finished his work, turned off the computer, and picked up the suit on the side. The phone rang at the right time, and the caller name shown made him feel annoyed.

It's annoying, but he still have to answer the phone. Jiang Mingyuan picked up the phone and put it in his ear. "Mom."

"Are you off work?" The voice over the phone was soft and weak, but there was no room for negotiation. "I tell the chef to cook what you like, come back home to have dinner at night.

"I still have things ... "

"I asked Xiao Zhang, and he said you didn't have any appointment today." Gu Mingli said." Put down your work related things first, work will never end. Mother and you haven't seen each other for a long time. I concern about you. " 

"Alright" As a mother, Gu Mingli can always easily grasp his weakness, Jiang Mingyuan was discouraged. "I know, I will go back later. "

In the car, the assistant reported on tomorrow's itinerary.

"There will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning. At noon, we have an appointment with Mr. Li of Wenhua. We are going to go to ..."."

Halfway through the talk, Jiang Mingyuan suddenly interrupted. "Is there still a lack of general assistance over the shipping side?"

The shipping company is a branch of Jiang's company. It hasn't opened for a long time, the performance is mediocre, and there is usually no sense of presence. To ask about general  assistant is a little strange. How can a small position of general assistant in the branch will alarm the boss.

Is it that the general manager is special?

He recalled who the manager of the shipping company was, and before he even thought about it, he heard Jiang Mingyuan say: "I have enough people on my side, send Xiao Zhang."

It turned out to be like this ... 

The assistant knew what was happening. Xiao Zhang was the one arranged by the boss's mother. The work ability was average. The boss endured him for quite a long time, and now it seems unbearable.

He nodded and said: "Okay." 

The car drove on the Panshan Highway for a long time and finally reached the mountain villa. Here is the highest peak of city C, overlooking from the top of the mountain, the entire city's skyline can be seen.

The gate opened slowly and a car drove in, and stopped in front of a mansion. As soon as Jiang Mingyuan got out of the car, the woman inside greeted him.

"You're back, I've check the time, the food is still hot, and we can start eat right now." She said to Jiang Mingyuan, looking at his eyes with unstoppable pride.

His son is young and promising, and he rebuild the company group from scratches after taking over from a group of old people. The business has been getting better and better in recent years. Everyone has been praising her for raising such a good son.

It's just that even if this child all good, his marriage prospect is too worrying, and she don't know if it is because he played too much when he was young. In the past few years, there are so many women who have appeared in front of him.

The child is not in a hurry. As a mother, she has to worry more. Gu Mingli stretched out her arms and held her son's arm, feeling that her decision was extremely correct.

The crystal chandelier in the living room of the villa shines brightly, and five or six dishes have been placed on the table in the small dining room. Just as they entered the door, a woman walked out of the kitchen.

She put her hand on the table, turned around and looked over, first greeted Gu Mingli, and then shyly looked at Jiang Mingyuan.  "Mr. Jiang."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...