Kiss The Girl - A Charlie McD...

By Chloe_Alexandriia

Chloe's just a normal girl, with a best friend, a boyfriend and a little person named Macy who goes everywher... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty: Part One.
Chapter Twenty: Part Two
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
*Le Pause Le Story...*
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six: Part One.
Chapter Twenty Six: Part Two

Chapter Twenty Seven - The Final Chapter

1.3K 43 46
By Chloe_Alexandriia

A/N- Hey there guys! Ohmygosh it's been such a long while since I last posted :( I apologise! Hopefully you'll like the new chapter that I've wrote and you'll forgive my long absence. Well, the ending is  here! This is the last chapter ever in the series 'Kiss The Girl'. I never, ever,ever thought that people would read this, or even like this and I'm amazed at the amount of love it's gotten. So thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou times a million for all you have done for this story. Thankyou for voting on it and thankyou for all the wonderful comments that have spurred me on to update. You're all wonderful.

Lastly, thankyou to @CaraJo23 who made me post it in the first place and has been an amazing inspiration/bestfriend/and all round awesome person. My dedication goes to her because It's because of her that this story is where it is now and if you haven't fanned her, then you should because she's awesome (:  I loves you Cara! ^___^<3

Once again, thankyou thankyou thankyou and le sequel is in the works and don't forget to vote and comment and let me know what you thought(: I love you all!<3<3 

Chapter Twenty Seven: Part One

Harry’s P.O.V

72 hours they’d been here. 72 long, agonising hours I’d kept them confined in the back bedroom of the old house that I used to live in. I thought those restraints would have worked, but they were already screaming and sobbing after only a few hours; their howls resembling animals in pain.

The process of getting them here had been hard enough without them trying to get away. Chloe would shrink away from my touch, as if I was the most disgusting monster she had ever seen. For some reason, this pleased me.

Even ten minutes into the conversation, I kept up a calm-like state. I was desperate for my plan to work out. It had to work out. I kept up polite chatter while pretending to care about what was going on in their lives. Chloe mentioned that creep, Charlie and I almost spit out the cup of tea they had made me. While they disappeared into their kitchen to no doubt discuss my appearance, I took up on the opportunity and drugged their cups of tea with chloroform; eagerly waiting for them to down the cups once they’d re-entered the room.

I could tell they were sceptical and eager to make me leave, probably as eager as I was to have them drink their damned tea. As soon as the warm liquid rushed down their throats, their eye-lids closed and they slumped in their seats; their worries and concerns forgotten as their minds became blank and everything turned to a state of blackness.

With the help of my good friend Kyle (who was stalked outside, waiting in his van) we got the three bodies carefully into the back of the van. To show what a nice gentleman I could be, I stocked the back of the van up with pillows and blankets, so they would be comfortable, even if they weren’t conscious to appreciate it. The drive up to my hometown was easy, yet went by so slowly. I was desperate to get home, my real home, where all of the memories me and Chloe shared were made. I was convinced that as soon as she saw where she really belonged, she would come back to me and life would be okay again. I would be okay again.

This wasn’t kidnap, not really, I just want Chloe and Macy back into my life, they’re mine you see, they always were. It wasn’t fair for him to take them away from me. I needed Chloe and once she’d gone, I had no one. No one to turn to and no-where to go.

I could hear them screaming again. I thanked my lucky stars that my neighbours on both sides were deaf gits who never bothered with hearing aids. Even if they could hear, what would they do? Nothing.

Because my plan is going to work.

Rolling my eyes for the fourth time that day, I made my way to the staircase and made sure my boots made a heavy thud sound to alert them that I was approaching. I smirked as I heard their screams die down a little. Macy’s whimpers were almost a whisper. A whisper that I could still hear.

I didn’t say a word. I didn’t have to. The fierce, menacing gaze I decided to grace their presence with, made them shut their mouths and silently plea to any of the higher powers that their stay on Earth wouldn’t be cut short. The one named Cara was actually mouthing what looked like a prayer. And here’s me thinking she didn’t believe in God. Chloe was muttering the same thing over and over again; intrigued, I leant forward, so as to catch some of the words escaping from her mouth.

What I heard sent me into a rage. A rage that would have been avoided if she’d just done what I wanted her to and forgot about him! I growled and stormed away, slamming the door in my wake.     

I wasn’t controlling my body parts anymore. The rage from inside had taken over and slammed my fist into every available surface; the wall, the kitchen counter, the television screen. Frustrated, I rushed to Kyle’s van, that Kyle was conveniently lying beside, passed out from all the drugs he had been smoking at six AM that morning. I avoided his spread-eagled arms and pushed my way into his van, completely not caring that I had slammed into the car behind, causing some unwanted damage on the car’s front end, while I sped off down the road, eager for peace and quiet and for the burning rage to just leave me alone. I wasn’t going to get Chloe back like this.

Chloe’s P.O.V

I could hear Harry screaming and shouting and basically using every swear word he knew to express his evident anger. I couldn’t think for the life of me what on Earth had caused him to go ‘loopy in the head’ as Macy calls it, but whatever the reason, it meant he was gone. For now.

Above Macy’s whimpers, I could hear the stalling of Kyle’s van and the screeching of a car alarm that no doubt had gone off because Harry had slammed into that car at least three times in the last three days. In unison, me and Cara breathed a sigh of relief as he sped off in the van, off to who knows where.

There was no point in filling the silence with our screams or even conversation. If anyone could hear us, no one cared enough to bust down the door and take a nosey around all the rooms. Being confined in one space for so long, in one position for so long, had caused my mind to let through all the negative thoughts that I usually wouldn’t listen to at all. I refused to let myself think of Charlie, as that only brought tears to my eyes and a sob to rise up in my throat. My only comfort in this situation was that none of us were harmed and hopefully, neither were Alex or Charlie.

Cara wasn’t herself. Gone has the carefree expression and the sparkle in her eyes. Now, her eyes were glassy and her expression dull and saddened. The gags in our mouths had long since been removed to around our necks, courtesy of Cara experimenting with her tongue to push it away. As soon as she was free to speak, she told us how. Our hands were handcuffed together, biting into our skin and leaving red marks. Macy’s hands had been tied behind her backs.

The door was locked, with three different bolts and the window had been customised with ugly metal bars to block us from escaping.

I needed a miracle and fast.

Chapter Twenty Seven: Part Two

Charlie’s P.O.V

I tried to make sense of the map that I held in front of me. The map covered most of the dashboard, that was also littered with empty Starbucks cups and brown paper bags and wrappers from our various stops off at McDonalds. I couldn’t make heads or tails of the map and we had been driving around the same neighbourhood in circles for hours.

The road we were currently on, was a side road that had not been printed on the map. As we were driving around through the unfamiliar streets, something crept into my mind, reminding me that  I had seen this place before. If a light bulb had been above my head right then, it would have been a-glow with light. I reached down into the bag at my feet and frantically searched for the photograph. Grabbing it, I held it up to the light and examined it.

We’d gone past it.

“Go back Alex! We’ve missed it!” I yelled, frantically waving the photograph in his face. “It’s his house! This picture is of his house! Go back, I know where it is!” I was frantically shoving my words together. Alex just nodded. He wasn’t in the mood to get his hopes up or even show any emotion at all as to how torn up he was inside. He wouldn’t admit, at least not to me, but he wasn’t convinced about the probability of finding them.

The house in question in was on the end of a road, with a new, shiny road sign in front of the newly painted fence. In the photographs, two teenage versions of Chloe and Harry are grinning at the camera, arms around each other’s waists and happiness shining in their eyes. Holly is in the background, a smaller childlike version of herself is peeping out above the fence, grinning sneakily that she’s managed to get into the picture. There was only the words ‘July 2007’ scrawled across the back, that had gotten so smudged, it was barely legible anymore.

This was the only clue that had been left behind as to where Chloe, Macy and Cara had been taken. Considering Chloe had never talked much about her hometown; I didn’t know much about where she came from. The only information I knew was from a video she’d shown me, of her teenage self from quite a few years ago. She’s laughing and chasing Harry along the pavement, trying to aim her water gun at his back and aiming for his hair instead. It was strange to see a genuine smile on Harry’s face, free from malice or sarcasm.

That’s how I knew that the house I’d yelled at Alex to stop in front of, was his house. The fence no longer looked brand new and the sky was a dull grey, instead of a vibrant blue like in the photograph. “C-c-c-come on then. Let’s get this over with.” I stammered. I could feel my fear take over. Alex nodded and shoved his keys into his pocket and opened his door, only to recoil with a load “woah!”. He turned back to look at me. “There’s a guy wasted on the pavement.” He edged his way off his seat, out of the car and around the unconscious person.

“Should we call an ambulance?” I asked, already moving away from his body, while tightly gripping the crowbar that Alex had slipped me from the boot of his car. He shook his head.

“No, he’s not our concern. Come on.” He lead the way up the path and up to the front door. The house was silent, no sounds to be heard. He looked back at me. “How do you want to do this? The front door, or the back door?” His hand was already reaching for the handle. “Well, we’re here now, use the front door.” I instructed. Without a word, he pulled back his arm and rammed his baseball bat through the pane of glass and pushed his hand through the gap. He reached towards the handle. “Can you find a key?” I asked. “Hold on.” He answered. He fumbled around until we both heard a soft click. “Got it.” He grinned.

He paused a moment before opening the door. No one had rushed towards the sound of glass shattering. Trudging carefully around the shards of broken glass, we made our way into the hall, closing the door behind us quietly. Alex put his finger to his lips. He pointed to himself then around the living room, then pointed to me and then upwards. I got it. I was to check upstairs and him downstairs. I pressed each foot lightly on each stair. I couldn’t hear a single sound. Once I was on the landing, I tiptoed to the first door, that looked promising. There were locks on the door, but they weren’t locked. “Go on Charlie. Open the door.” I whispered. I took a deep breath and kicked the door down, not at all prepared for what I would see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No P.O.V

An hour later and Harry had returned to his house. The Police had been called and an arrested had been warranted on the basis of abduction, with Kyle also being arrested. Alex and Charlie took the three girls to the nearest hotel, to rest for the remainder of the evening. That night, they all stayed in one room, even though two had been booked. The girls were safe and everything was back to how it should be. Cara and Alex were snuggled up on a sofa, wrapped in each other’s arms, all the worries of the past few days momentarily forgotten as they slept and had wonderful dreams.

As Chloe was fast asleep and using Charlie’s chest as a pillow, Charlie toyed with the little blue velvet box in his hand. He kept snapping it open and closed, allowing his eyes to briefly rest on the shining object held within. He shook his head and placed it into his pocket for safe keeping.

Now was not the right time to think about that.

To distract himself, he grabbed his phone, scrolling through the messages his friends had sent, on the theme of joy that the girls were safe and well. His email icon popped up to show that he had one new message. Curious, he tapped on the icon and the message was brought onto the screen.

From: YouTube

To: Charlie McDonnell

Dear Charlie McDonnell,

We are pleased to announce that VidCon is once again being held in Anaheim, California in 2013. As like other years, we are overjoyed to request your presence at VidCon and invite you to the stage once more to entertain the guests with your own talk that can be on any subject you wish.

To accept or decline the invitation, please reply to this email promptly.

Thankyou and we wish to hear from you soon!

Regards,

The YouTube Team

Feeling content, Charlie turned his phone off and placed it on his bedside table.

He would email them back in the morning.

:o It's over! I can't believe that this series is over. Once again, thankyou for all that you have done for me, you lovely readers! I wish I could hug every single one of you :( But this isn't the last you shall see of the characters, they'll be back :3 Once again, I love you guys! Thankyou for sticking with me, through the series (:<3 Peace-skies and I hope you enjoy it :D<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.9K 60
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
4.7M 251K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
9.8M 498K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
486K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!