Chapter Twenty Seven - The Final Chapter

A/N- Hey there guys! Ohmygosh it's been such a long while since I last posted :( I apologise! Hopefully you'll like the new chapter that I've wrote and you'll forgive my long absence. Well, the ending is  here! This is the last chapter ever in the series 'Kiss The Girl'. I never, ever,ever thought that people would read this, or even like this and I'm amazed at the amount of love it's gotten. So thankyou,thankyou,thankyou,thankyou times a million for all you have done for this story. Thankyou for voting on it and thankyou for all the wonderful comments that have spurred me on to update. You're all wonderful.

Lastly, thankyou to @CaraJo23 who made me post it in the first place and has been an amazing inspiration/bestfriend/and all round awesome person. My dedication goes to her because It's because of her that this story is where it is now and if you haven't fanned her, then you should because she's awesome (:  I loves you Cara! ^___^<3

Once again, thankyou thankyou thankyou and le sequel is in the works and don't forget to vote and comment and let me know what you thought(: I love you all!<3<3 

Chapter Twenty Seven: Part One

Harry’s P.O.V

72 hours they’d been here. 72 long, agonising hours I’d kept them confined in the back bedroom of the old house that I used to live in. I thought those restraints would have worked, but they were already screaming and sobbing after only a few hours; their howls resembling animals in pain.

The process of getting them here had been hard enough without them trying to get away. Chloe would shrink away from my touch, as if I was the most disgusting monster she had ever seen. For some reason, this pleased me.

Even ten minutes into the conversation, I kept up a calm-like state. I was desperate for my plan to work out. It had to work out. I kept up polite chatter while pretending to care about what was going on in their lives. Chloe mentioned that creep, Charlie and I almost spit out the cup of tea they had made me. While they disappeared into their kitchen to no doubt discuss my appearance, I took up on the opportunity and drugged their cups of tea with chloroform; eagerly waiting for them to down the cups once they’d re-entered the room.

I could tell they were sceptical and eager to make me leave, probably as eager as I was to have them drink their damned tea. As soon as the warm liquid rushed down their throats, their eye-lids closed and they slumped in their seats; their worries and concerns forgotten as their minds became blank and everything turned to a state of blackness.

With the help of my good friend Kyle (who was stalked outside, waiting in his van) we got the three bodies carefully into the back of the van. To show what a nice gentleman I could be, I stocked the back of the van up with pillows and blankets, so they would be comfortable, even if they weren’t conscious to appreciate it. The drive up to my hometown was easy, yet went by so slowly. I was desperate to get home, my real home, where all of the memories me and Chloe shared were made. I was convinced that as soon as she saw where she really belonged, she would come back to me and life would be okay again. I would be okay again.

This wasn’t kidnap, not really, I just want Chloe and Macy back into my life, they’re mine you see, they always were. It wasn’t fair for him to take them away from me. I needed Chloe and once she’d gone, I had no one. No one to turn to and no-where to go.

I could hear them screaming again. I thanked my lucky stars that my neighbours on both sides were deaf gits who never bothered with hearing aids. Even if they could hear, what would they do? Nothing.

Because my plan is going to work.

Rolling my eyes for the fourth time that day, I made my way to the staircase and made sure my boots made a heavy thud sound to alert them that I was approaching. I smirked as I heard their screams die down a little. Macy’s whimpers were almost a whisper. A whisper that I could still hear.