That Broken Woman | π“₯𝓒𝓸𝓸

By Cupids_Descendant

Highest record so far: #1 in vsoo over 1.06K stories #5 in TaeSoo over 624 stories Kim Jennie was so enrage o... More

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Flex Page
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
COMEBACK
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60.
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63[ENDING]
SPECIAL CHAPTER
WARNING!
OTHER STORIES TO READ

CHAPTER 46

2.5K 171 37
By Cupids_Descendant

“I oftenly think of giving up writing, but what can I do? I love it so much”

CHAPTER 46

*KIM SEOKJIN*

After the plane landed Kai and the rest of his team immediately traveled towards wherever this car goes, I looked at him and my eyes dropped on his phone that he's been staring at so deeply.

“If you wanna call her just man up and do it” I commented.

A bitter scoff escaped his lips.

“I wish it's that easy.” he said.

I stared at him for a while. I cannot understand his reasons for holding back, it's obvious that he loves that woman.

His girlfriend left the private hospital without a word, he nearly went nuts looking all over for her his wound reopened then he found out that she already went back to Korea.

I heard him sigh.

“I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I should've waited until I settled things about Jisoo...” I heard him whispered.

“Wait, so you're doing this for my sister?” I asked.

He looked at me and a soft smile was drawn on his face.

“Yes, until I settle everything only then I could woo my woman completely” he said.

A hand caressed my heart to that thought that he's sacrificing so much for my sister, and I feel ashamed of it. It should be me who's protecting my sister not him, they aren't even blood related.

“Why?” I blurted, he looked at me once again.

“Why are you doing this? I mean everything for my sister?” I asked. “As you said, she was a complete stranger to you. Not even a single drop of the same blood runs to your veins, so why are you going this far for my sister?” I asked that made him stunned for a moment but then a warm smile tugged the corners of his lips.

“You don't have to be blood related just so you could call yourself her brother or you could claim her as your sister. Jisoo used to say I saved her from her past, but it was actually her who saved me. I was an introvert and only has one friend, I lost my lil sister at the very young age and...I, I feel the bond between me and Jisoo. Let's just say I used her too, so I could overcome my trauma of loosing my dearest lil sister. And through her, I also found a company, a sister that I could treasure.” he said full of sincerity.

“Thanks, thank you for taking care of my sister. Thanks for treating her the best you can.” I sincerely said.

“Don't mention it.” He said and then his phone rang.

“Uh agent Jaehyun” he answered. “What?!” his voice tone rose up.

“What do you mean both apartments were empty?!” he asked clearly losing his cool.

I frowned upon the way he talks, there's something wrong.

“aish!” he hissed then dialed someone's number.

“Suho-yah neon eodiseo?” where are you?

(We're on the base why?) I heard a man's voice he must've put the call on speaker.

“Where are Jisoo, Yoongi and Woozi?” he asked.

(Ah J-Jisoo? M-maybe at work?)

“It's Sunday” he pointed out “Today is Jisoo's birthday! Yoongie and Woozi would make time to celebrate it” he said

Yes, today is my little sister's birthday.

(A-Ah, right! M-maybe they're out to celebrate)

“The apartments are empty Suho” he said and there's a glint of a warning tone in his voice. “Both of them” he added.

(Ah t-that...-Suho hyung yeppeo noona is awake! Palli palli!-) someone yelled on the background.

“What the hell is going on?!” he roared and I can't help but to feel anxious. Is my little sister ok?

*Kim Taehyung*

*POP*

“AH HYUNG JINJJA!!!” I yelled when Namjoon hyung stepped on the balloon.

“Hush you might wake up your princess!” Jimin shushed.

“Yah! D'you know how hard it is to blow that balloon?!” J-hope hyung hissed as he blow on the balloons made for the floor.

“Exactly why d'you blow them when you can use this babo” idiot Jungkook said waving the balloon inflater.

“Yah! Who are you calling an idiot???” J-hope hyung said.

“You guys are noisy” Woozi commented and put the cake on the center of the table.

“Yeah right, Jisoo might wake up from your noises” Yoongi hyung said.

“Uh- she's awake, she just got out from her room” Jungkook informed while looking at his laptop. He's monitoring Jisoo since there's CCtv on the hallway of the bedrooms.

We all moved in a hurry.

“Woozi call Suho” Yoongi said and Woozi went to where Suho went. The whole living room is designed for a birthday party celebration. The violet and white balloons are scattered on the floor there's a white and pink petals on the stairs that leads to the living room, the center table is full of different foods that Yoongi hyung assures to be Jisoo's favorite. We hanged a curtain behind the long sofa and we've stick letter balloons forming the word ‘생일 축하합니다!’ Happy birthday!

A moment later Jisoo is walking down the staircase, Yoongi hyung held the cake Jimin and J-hope hyung prepared the party poppers and I'm holding a large pikachu stuffed toy as I wait beside the stairs

Woozi came running and picked up the placard that says ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JISOO’

“Oh?” she said as her eyes grew bigger.

“SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JISOO-SSI/JISOO-YAH/YEPPEO NOONA/ CHICHI!” We all yelled in glee.

Then we started singing her the birthday song, she was surprised as she walked down the stairs.

When she have reached the last step on the stairs I walked near her and handed her the pikachu stuffed toy.

“Happy birthday my ChiChi.” I greeted.

“Thank you TaeTae” she said with teary eyes though her smile doesn't reach her ears.

She's still worried.

“Let's eat???” I said and gestured my hand on the living room, she nodded with a smile and I guided her towards it.

“Happy birthday our precious Jisoo, you've done well with your training. I can see your improvements!” Yoongi hyung said and hugged her after he puts the cake down on the center table

“Yeppeo noona you've aged another year but you're still pretty!!!” Woozi said

“Psh. Thank you guys, I appreciate this a lot.” she sincerely said.

“You thought we'll forget huh? We won't ever stop celebrating your birthday even if the strongest typhoon came” Yoongi hyung ensured.

“Thank you really I'm so touched”

“Oh baby Jisoo, we all take part on this surprise and I guess we'll be doing this every 3rd day of January now” Jimin said and winked as he gave her his gift

“Yah! Naga!” I yelled at him but they just all laughed at me.

“Ms. Kim or should I say...future Mrs. Kim” Nam joon hyung started and I saw how ChiChi's cheeks reddened...cute!

“Happy birthday, I'm sorry for what I've done the first time we met” he added. “so to make up to what I did here's a gift for you. I hope you'll like it” he said and handed Jisoo a gift.

“Thanks Nam joon oppa” she said happily.

“Happy birthday Kim Jisoo-ssi I hope you take good care of our friend here” Jungkook said and handed her his gift

Namjoon hyung and Jimin went out to buy the stuffs we needed and the gifts that we'll give her and gave Jisoo a fake reason that they had an emergency to attend to.

“Jichu-ah” Someone called her and our gazes turned to him. It was Suho-hyung.

He was standing on the doorway that leads to the garden.

“Oppa” Jisoo said.

Ugh. That endearment again. =__=

“Kai...K-Kai is awake” he informed and forced a smile.

What's wrong with him?

“R-really???” she asked

“Yes, and...h-he's coming here” he added making me froze.

I heard Woozi and Yoongi hyung sighed in relief and thanked God...but not for me, J-hope hyung, Jimin and Jungkook. We all know what's going to happen if Kai comes and see me.

H-he's back...

--------------To be continued...

Stay tuned😘

-Cupid's Descendant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.8K 32
A depressed girl who hate men from the bottom of the heart because of her dark past. And a doctor who promised himself to not invol...
102K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...
10.3K 319 19
Meet Kim Jisoo a 23 year old woman who got married accident to her handsome boss and things go interesting when Kim Jisoo first love came back it wa...
361K 12.2K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...