Tratie Soulmates

By potatoskins_3

Everyone, even mortals, has a soulmate. It's the person you are destined to be with. To prove it, you get a t... More

EDIT
Katie POV
Travis POV
Katie POV
Travis POV
Katie POV
Travis POV
Katie POV
Travis POV
Katie POV
Travis POV
Author's Note
Katie POV
Epilogue
Epilogue pt. 2
Sequel!!!!!!!!
Sequel is Up!

Katie POV

1.9K 27 54
By potatoskins_3

A/N- All I did was edit it.

Well, that happened. I left the infirmary, ignoring all the campers staring at me, and went to my cabin.

I opened the door and crashed down onto my bunk. Miranda sat at the foot of the bed.

"You ok Katie?" 

"Yeah. I just need some time before the party. I need to think."

"Ok." She got up and walked to the door. "I'll be in Bunker 9 if you need me." She opened the door, and I heard it close behind her.

I closed my eyes, and listened to the sound of my breath. I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

About an hour later.........

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in." I said. I just woke up and my voice was groggy and scratchy.

Miranda opened the door. "Fix your hair, it's time for the party!" I quickly fixed my hair, and Miranda dragged me out the door to Bunker 9.

I opened the door. "Happy Birthday Katie!" Everyone yelled.

"Thanks!" I yelled back. Everyone laughed. "Let's get this party started!" 

Whoops from a bunker full of teenagers. I caught Connor about to spike the punch. I cleared my throat, and held out my hand.

"Give me that." He handed it over. "And your backup, and your backup for the backup, and the emergency, and the backup for the emergency." Console pulled them out. "And anything off Travis." Connor walked over to his brother, and pulled a huge bottle of vodka out of the back of Travis's shirt, and a small flask out of the hood out his sweatshirt. He walked back over to me. "Anything else?" Connor sighed. He walked over to me and pulled a flask out of my pocket. "How? Connor Stoll." Connor shrugged and ran off. "You realize there are young children here?!" I yelled after him. I took the armful of confiscated alcohol, and set them on an empty tabletop. Then I grew vines over it like a canopy, so Connor couldn't get to them.

An arm wrapped around my waist. I was about to punch whoever it was until Travis whispered, "Aw you're no fun Katie Kat." 

I turned around, still in his grasp, then punched him. "I told you not to call me that."

Travis picked me up by the waist and spun me around. "I can do whatever I want now that you're mine."

I laughed. "Travis put me down." He set me and and I kissed him quickly. Then I punched him again for good measure. 

"Ouch. That hurts." He whined.

"Oh come on Stoll." I grabbed his hand, and I went over to Miranda, who was waving at us to come over.

She pointed at our hands. "Since when?"

"After that stupid Aphrodite show." I said.

"Well we're about to start truth or dare, and I have a plan to announce you guys, so act like you still hate each other."

I raised an eyebrow, but nodded. Travis nodded also. Then I shoved him, and joined the starting circle.

Miranda sat in between me and Connor, and Travis day next to Connor.

"I get to go first." I said. "Lou. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare Katie. I'm not soft."

"Do what you have been dreading since you told me it." 

Lou paled. "Ok, but can I step out of the room to do it?"

"Sure, but I get to come. I've been waiting for so long."

"Fine, come here Cecil." 

Everyone smirked as me and a pale Cecil followed Lou our of the bunker.

I leaned against the wall. "Go ahead." I gestured to keep going.

"Cecil..... ilkkeyou." Lou squeezes her eyes shut, and hung her head.

Cecil gently put three fingers under her chin, and tilted her head up so she looked him in the eyes. He leaned in and kissed her quickly. Lou raised her eyebrow, then smashed her face into his and kissed him longer. 

"Mmmhmmm." I cleared my throat, "Can we get back to the game now?" 

Lou and Cecil blushed, and Lou Ellen does not blush! They nodded, and I smirked. We walked back to the game.

People were smirking as we sat down. They were looking at Cecil and Lou's intertwined hands. Even as they were sitting, they never let go if each other's hands. I shared a satisfactory nod with Piper.

"So," Lou interrupted everyone's knowing looks. " my turn. Aiden. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What is your tattoo?"

"It's a garden trowel and a rake crossed in an X." 

Everyone shifted. It was obviously a Demeter kid, or it could be a mortal, but the chances are slim.

"Katie. Truth or Dare."

I glanced at Miranda, she mimed dare. "Dare."

"Kiss the person you like."

I looked at Miranda again, she just smirked. "Ok." 

I walked toward Travis, picked him up by his shirt and kissed him. He kissed back, the kiss wasn't long, only about 5 seconds.

I saw Aiden's face fall as I sat back down. "Oh and by the way we're dating now." I said.

Cheers erupted from my friends. It was loud. I blinked, taking it all in. We continued playing Truth or Dare. Since some little kids were there, we didn't get to wild, but Jason had to send an anonymous letter to Mr D, saying his army of nymphs were approaching at an alarming rate, getting ready to abduct him, and dress up as one. Let's just say he now has a black eye and a sprained wrist.

We had cake, and I caught Connor trying to get the alcohol from under my protective dome. He is now pined to the wall with vines. I was looking for Travis when someone grabbed my wrist.

They pushed me against the wall. "I thought you hated him." It was Aiden.

"I did, but not anymore."

"You said you liked me. My tattoo points to you. You ate my soulmate." He forcefully kissed me.

I tried to push him off of me, but he was strong. I struggled against him until someone pulled him off me. 

I bet you're thinking it was Travis, but guess what! It was the Aphrodite cabin!!

Piper judo flipped him with murder in her eyes. "Why do you think you can break up soulmates. You were there at mom's show. I saw you. She announced that they were soulmates. This is low. I would give you the soulmates curse, but there's someone else who wants to do that." The Aphrodite cabin huddle parted, and Aphrodite herself came up to him.

"Aiden Kade Michaels. I give you the soulmates curse. I take away your soulmate, and curse you with a terrible love life. You know have a place in the Soulmates Punishment Field. Have a nice miserable life." She waved her arms around. Aiden's arm started smoking, and he dropped to his knees and screamed in pain. "And one more thing." Aphrodite said, "Don't mess with with one of my OTPs."

"What's the Soulmates Punishment Field?" I asked in a timid voice.

"Oh darling, it's a special field in the Underworld that I had Hades specially design. I can design punishments for those who I decide deserves a special punishment for trying to do anything to break up my perfect pairs. Aiden was always a difficult one. I paired him with a kind Demeter child who was going to come to camp next week. Her name is Livi Green. Be kind to her and take her under your wing. Now goodbye!" She raised her arms up, and then disappeared in a cloud of pink sparkles and perfume.

I coughed, and waved away the cloud with my hand. "Thanks Piper. I owe you one." I hugged her.

"No problem, besides it gave me a chance to practice judo flipping."

"Yeah, how did you learn that?"

"Annabeth. Where else?"

"Of course. Thanks again Aphrodite cabin." I walked away towards Miranda. 

"Hey Katie." Miranda said.

"Have you seen Lou?" I asked.

"She and Cecil left a little bit ago. Like right after they checked their tattoos. They finally figured it out."

"Really. Finally. I've known it for a really long time. I'm glad."

"Mhm." Miranda seemed occupied.

"You ok?"

"Connor and Travis disappeared a while ago."

"I just lined Connor to the walk with vines. How could he have left?"

"I don't know. Let's check."

We walked over to where Connor was supposed to be, and when I pulled away the vines, it was Travis!

"Travis Stoll. What are you doing?" I crossed my arms and frowned.

He looked straight at me and said, "Katie Gardner. I have something to tell you."

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him expectantly.

A screen dropped on the back wall, and Connor wheeled a projector over to it. He hit the button, and a slideshow with music began. I watched it, it was a bunch of pictures of me doing whatever. It was sweet, though slightly stalkerish. There was one photo of me slapping Travis, and I had to stifle a laugh. At the end, the last slide said, Will you go to the dance with me Katie Kat?

I turned around to face Travis. "How many times have I told you not to call me that Stoll?"

"412, but who's counting?" 

Everyone looked at me, waiting for my answer.

I turned around, then looked back at Travis, "You all know I'm going to say yes. Why are you waiting?" I turned around and punched Travis, "Thanks Travis."

He kissed me quickly, "Of course Katie Kat."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 97 23
"Looks like I Stoll your heart, huh, Rosie?" "I hope Aphrodite makes you fall in love with a blood-sucking mosquito." "Ouch." - - - Rose Louloudi, da...
13.2K 561 12
When Nico has to move from his home, Venice, Italy, to America for his half-sister, he never expected to meet someone who might be just what he neede...
50.1K 411 9
What if Nico had never gotten over Percy? What if he still loved him? What if he was desperate? Well, he is all of the above. With the help of Aphrod...
55.5K 1.3K 10
Annabeth moves back to her old school. Goode High. The place she was forced away from because her dad got a job in California. The place that she ha...