Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 11: Kyushu
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 13: The Great Loss

361 15 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

An Hour After Chapter 12*

Elizabeth's POV*

After my surgery was done I had to go into hiding until my wounds were healed which they said would be a few months and not wanting to leave any survivors I used Geass on the doctors to make them commit suicide and they were not to mention my name after they leave me.

After they were gone I pulled a mirror and aimed it at myself.

I said, "You will go to sleep and awake ten months from today." and my Geass took effect.

While my sleep almost began I was wheeled out of the room by someone I couldn't see.

I sleepily and weakly said, "Stop...".

I heard a kid say, "Sorry Elizabeth. I can't do that.".

I sleepily said, "Who... are you... stop... where are you taking me...".

The kid said, "I have to move you somewhere where Lelouch can't find you.".

I sleepily said, "If you hurt him... I'll kill you...".

The kid said, "I know." as I shut my eyes falling into my deep slumber.

V2's POV*

After securing Elizabeth in a private facility with guards and doctors I left her to sleep.

I informed Charles and he said that he would take care of everything.

Charles Zi Britannia's POV*

After I was informed by my big brother that my favorite daughter Elizabeth Vi Britannia was alive and in a Geass induced coma, I told all the guards and doctors with her not to leave the facility under any circumstances.

After that, I turned my attention away.

Lelouch's POV*

I walked into the room where C2 was and she asked, "You plan to assault the Tokyo Settlement?" as she closed the blinds.

I said, "Yes. This is the best chance we'll get. How's Elizabeth?".

C2 said, "Don't worry about it, she's fine. And don't worry, neither of your Geass's have an effect on me. You know that, don't you?".

I took my helmet off and said, "That's true, isn't it? Hmph, with our Geass out of control now, we can never see anyone.".

My phone rang and I answered it and said, "Yes, Nunnally?".

Nunnally said, "Hi Lelouch. I was wondering, um... do you suppose I could talk to Euphemia again? I was thinking that the four of us could go to the school festival together. You see, Milly said they were organizing another one since everything got all messed up the other day. So I was hoping that we could go to the new one together too. Oh, I'm sorry... I know you and Elizabeth don't want us to meet ever again. But I thought maybe if there was some way you, Elizabeth, and I could maybe see her just one last time...".

I interrupted her and asked, "Nunnally, haven't you heard the news?".

Nunnally said, "Oh, well, the radio cut off mid-broadcast earlier. Why do you ask? Did something happen?".

I said, "Of course not. Everything is just fine. Sorry. Elizabeth and I will be home by tomorrow. We'll discuss it when I'm back.

Nunnally said, "Okay. Be safe, Lelouch. And Elizabeth as well.".

I said, "Right." and hung up.

C2 asked, "All right, so you can't switch off your Geass's... are there any changes you've noticed, Lelouch?".

I took a seat on a couch and said, "Not really. It's just... Euphemia... she tried to resist the Geass... and my orders... I was wondering if my power had weakened... but I think... I think such a malignant command was simply against her nature.".

C2 asked, "And so?".

I said, "I guess that's all. It was something..." and I hung my head in shame.

C2 came over and hugged me.

C2 said, "We have our contract. I promised to stay with you both... to the very end.".

We mounted our insurrection and The Black Knights and I absorbed all of the masses and advanced on the Tokyo Settlement.

A Little While Later*

While on the way to the Tokyo Settlement, Radio 1 said, "Everyone in Toyama Squad is at your disposal.".

Radio 2 asked, "Roger that. Any weaponry?".

Radio 1 said, "Some explosives from Gokayama. But we don't have enough vehicles. Can any of us ride with you?".

Radio 2 said, "The best we can offer are freight trains. That okay?".

Takami said, "Looks like the groups from Yamanashi joined up with us.".

Inoue said, "Yeah, and the remnants of the Blood of the Samurai faction too.".

Asahina said, "Our numbers are growing by the minute!".

We broke through the Atsugi line and advanced forward.

I stood up and said, "Kill Cornelia, and the day will be ours! You all have your orders! Now be ready!".

I turned to Diethard and said, "Diethard, have Tohdoh handle the front line. I'm leaving you in charge here.".

Diethard said, "Yes, very well, Zero.".

As I walked to the door I was encountered by little Lady Kaguya.

I said, "You're Sumeragi's...".

She interrupted me and said, "Thank goodness I made it in time! That was so mean of you, the way you headed off to the battle without me! I've been a huge fan of you and One ever since your big debut! I was hoping that I'd finally get to talk to you and One, but she's out for the count right now. Wow, you're really tall, aren't you? Don't worry though, I'll catch up with you pretty soon!".

Diethard walked over and said, "L-Lady Kaguya, I thought the heads of the Six Houses remained in Fuji.".

Kaguya said, "I followed after you! So I could watch my future husband fight. But I wish One was here too.".

Diethard and C2 said, "Huh?".

I said, "Don't joke around.".

Kaguya smiled and said, "Well, once you win this battle, you'll eventually need a wife, won't you? I mean, I know you and One's identities are a big secret and all, but you're both gonna need somebody as your public face, right?".

I smirked and asked, "Really? You believe we're going to win this battle?".

Kaguya cheerfully said, "Of course! I am the goddess of victory after all!".

I said, "One and I would be lucky to have you then. Unfortunately, we've already made a contract with the devil.".

I walked passed her and said, "I have no room in my life for deities right now.".

I floated up in the Gawain and announced through every communication channel, "Hear me, Britannia! This is Zero! A rebel against oppressors who abuse their power! We will wait until midnight. You have until then to surrender to me. This is your only warning... heed it. Twelve midnight, not a single second later. For the honor of One who almost lost her life in the Special Administrative Zone massacre!".

I looked and saw that they had 3 minutes to surrender.

While we waited C2 said, "You can still turn back, you know. You and Elizabeth's actions here will affect more than just Area 11. You, Elizabeth, and this entire world... will be steeped in war.".

I said, "I'm aware of that, and yet all the same.". 

I got a call on my phone and it read Euphemia.

I shocked by this and mentally said, "Euphemia? How could that be possible? No... it must be an impostor.".

I answered and Suzaku said, "Lelouch, it's me.".

I asked, "Suzaku... why are you calling me now?".

Suzaku asked, "Lelouch... are you and Elizabeth at school?".

I said, "No, but we will be soon.".

Suzaku said, "I see. I called because there's something I want you to tell everyone for me.".

I asked, "Yes, and what would that be?".

Suzaku said, "The sky... make sure no one looks up the sky.".

I asked, "What?".

Suzaku asked, "Lelouch... is there anyone you could ever hate so much that you'd actually want to kill them?".

I said, "There is. Yes.".

Suzaku said, "I used to feel that sort of thinking was unacceptable... that unless you followed the rules, killing someone was just murder. But now... it's hatred that's guiding me. I'm fighting to kill someone. I'm going to become a murderer in the skies of Tokyo, so, please...".

I said, "Embrace your hate. Just think of Euphy. I made my own mind up long ago... I've no intention of turning back.".

Suzaku said, "For Nunnally, you mean.".

I said, "Yes." and noticed it was midnight.

I said, "I have to go now." and Suzaku said, "Thank you, Lelouch." and I said, "Forget about it. I mean, you and I are friends after all." and Suzaku said, "For the last seven years." and I said, "Right. See you then." and Suzaku said, "Yeah, later." as we both hung up and noticed all of Cornelia's forces concentrating on me.

When midnight hit I said, "Cornelia, I'm afraid a direct confrontation with me in battle will be your undoing." and the roads collapsed and skyscrapers began to collapse all across the settlement meant the multi-sectional floors were taken out all once to ensure ultimate destruction according to Elizabeth's Geass orders this occasion.

I said, "These hands of mine have been dirty for a long time now, Suzaku. Your coming to face me now doesn't matter at all... hell, I welcome it even, even without Elizabeth by my side to protect me. I mean, of course, you and I are friends..." and I started laughing as the city crumbled.

I mentally said, "Perhaps this is what I've longed for, ever since that day: the destruction and loss of everything. That's right... destruction always comes before creation, and for that goal, even my own conscience must be cast aside. The only path left to me is straight ahead. Now then...".

As I watched the city crumble on my computer screen I said, "A layered structure, built to be earthquake resistant. But if you demolish all of the floor sections simultaneously, you won't find anything to be more fragile. By lining up the city's perimeter to engage the Black Knights, you sealed your fate!" and soon enough the giant smokescreen I hoped for came about.

I laughed a little and said, "This will do. Once we broadcast images to the world of their government bureau falling to us, along with our declaration of independence, he'll be forced to face me and Elizabeth. And if we can get him... get the Britannian emperor to meet us two on one, then all the pieces will fall into our hands.".

I zeroed in on the school and said, "The school area is a priority for the Special Force and the Zero Squad to take over. We'll use one of the buildings for our command center. Ohgi, you stand by out there as well... Ohgi!". 

Ohgi said, "Uh... right. Understood, Zero.".

After he hung up I used the Hadron Cannon to deal with the air forces trying to attack me.

I opened a line to Diethard and said, "Diethard, enemy air power's been taken care of. Kaguya will command the G1. Move to your assigned location immediately.".

Diethard said, "Understood.".

I said, "Yoshida, get the Raikou ready!".

Yoshida said, "Yes, sir!".

I asked, "Tamaki, do you know Rakshata's status?".

Takami said, "She's on the move!".

I said, "Kallen, go provide her group with backup!".

Kallen said, "Right!".

I said, "Tohdoh, you know what to do if you see the target.".

Tohdoh said, "Understood.".

I asked, "Okay, now what's the name of the collaborator, Ohgi?".

Ohgi said, "Uh... I have it as Sayoko Shinozaki.".

I gasped.

C2 said, "They only seem to be defending the Government Bureau right now.".

I said, "As expected, they try not to scatter themselves while waiting for reinforcements.".

When we got the school and when we had it in our grasp we landed and I entered the school as Zero.

I walked into the Student Council room and saw Rivalz about to be attacked by Takami.

I said, "Stop! I expressly told you to avoid violence.".

Takami asked, "Yeah, but you also told us this was gonna be our command center, didn't you?".

Milly turned to Tamaki and asked, "Your command center?!".

I said, "Your academy is strategically useful for our purposes; therefore, we're turning it into a command center.".

Milly turned to me and said, "We're in no position to refuse you.".

I said, "I guarantee none of you will be harmed.".

I said, "Nunnally until the fighting has ended you'll be safe here... protected by the Black Knights. So, please...".

Rivalz asked, "Like we can believe you?! You guys are at war with us Britannians! We're enemies, remember?!".

Kallen walked in front of me and said, "Please, Rivalz, don't argue. Do what he says." as she revealed herself to the others.

The group gasped and Shirley said, "Kallen!".

Milly said, "Well, well, there's a surprise around every corner... Do I have your word that no one gets hurt? Not only us, but any of the student body, faculty, or staff, anywhere on the campus?".

Kallen emotionally said, "As long as nobody tries to leave the dorms or administrative offices, they ought to be fine.".

Shirley asked, "I want... I want to know what you did to me! I was so terrified, you have no idea! Both of you did something to me... tell me the truth... didn't you?! How could you? How could you?!".

Ohgi came in and said, "Zero, it's the Lancelot!".

I said, "I knew he'd come!".

I left and dawned the Gawain and flew off to battle.

When I arrived Suzaku was about to kill Kallen.

I said, "Wait." and it got Suzaku's attention.

The Lancelot turned my way and I said, "Suzaku Kururugi, my belief that you and I could be allies was incorrect. I'm no longer gullible about our would-be partnership. Let's resolve this one-on-one.".

Suzaku said, "Works for me, let's do it!".

I led our battle all the way to the school.

I held one of my five-finger Slash Harkens to threaten the student council.

Suzaku angrily shouted, "COWARD! You've taken them as your hostages?! Some one-on-one fight this is!".

I angrily said, "You brought this all on yourself when you rejected my bids to join me as my ally. Now you'll regret these foolish moral standards you cling to!".

Suzaku shouted, "ZEROOOO!!!" and fell for my trap.

I shot at him with the Hadron Cannons and when he was close enough C2 said, "Now!" and stopped him with the Gefjun Disturber.

Rakshata contacted me and said, "I anticipated they wouldn't have adequate time to come up with a countermeasure for this. Zero, remember your promise.".

I said, "Yes. You may do with the machine as you wish.".

Suzaku shouted, "ZERO! You and One deceive the people who trust you to the very end! You betrayer!".

I hmphed and said, "I've no time to argue which of us is the bigger hypocrite. Farewell, Suzaku Kururugi.".

Suzaku angrily yelled, "DAMN YOU!" and I flew off to handle some of the other problems at hand such as the Bureau.

I flew overhead and watched them gun down some of our forces.

I said, "Their defenses are as strong as expected.".

C2 said, "Should you really be treating this so casually? Enemy reinforcements are arriving. If they start bombing us, it's all over.".

I hmphed and said, "But we have a replenished energy filler, haven't we?". 

I did a three hundred and sixty-degree Hadron Cannon attack that destroyed the air-forces.

After the air forces were dealt with I said, "Tohdoh, I'm going to move in on the Government Bureau from above." as I floated over the Bureau.

Tohdoh asked, "Hmm? Isn't it risky to rely on the abilities of that machine?".

I landed us in the Aries Villa and said, "I know that. I'm just going to create some confusion. It appears to be..." and I stopped talking when I noticed what this garden looked like.

C2 said, "Yes. Aries Villa.".

I asked, "What?! How do you know that?".

C2 said, "I'll tell you someday when the time is right.".

I heard Cornelia say, "Welcome, Zero. I figured you would show up here as soon as you learned about the air raid.".

I looked across the villa and saw Cornelia's Glouster.

Cornelia said, "Now... join us for your welcome soirée! Care for a dance?".

Cornelia charged at me and said, "Zero! Euphemia will be avenged!" as she tried to skewer me with her joust.

She kept tripping m up and I annoyedly said, "The specs on this thing are far superior than hers!".

Luckily Darlton arrived and took Cornelia's Glouster out with his spear.

I said, "Thank you, Darlton." and I destroyed him with the Hadron Cannons.

Cornelia climbed out of the wreckage of her Glouster while I climbed out of the Gawain to get some answers.

I pulled my mask off and Cornelia said, "I see... So you were Zero... the entire time... which means... Elizabeth has to be One... Darlton was right... he said it was two people with a grudge against the Britannian Imperial Family... Y–you both did this for Nunnally?".

I said, "Correct. We will demolish the present world than build a new and better one in its place.".

Cornelia asked, "You killed them all for the sake of that madness?! Clovis... even Euphy?!".

I said, "You're one to talk, my dear sister, considering how you idolized our mother, Marianne the Flash.".

Cornelia said, "It would seem, that talking with you further would prove to be utterly pointless.

I said, "Indeed. Well, then... Lelouch vi Britannia orders you to answer him!".

My Geass took effect on her and she said, "Go on.".

I asked, "Sister, are you the one who killed my mother?".

She said, "I'm not.".

I asked, "Then who was it?".

She said, "I don't know.".

I asked, "But you were put in charge of her personal guard, were you not?".

She said, "Yes.".

I asked, "Then why did you withdraw her escort?".

She said, "I was asked to.".

I asked, "By whom?!".

She said, "Lady Marianne.".

I frantically said, "Mother did?! It's impossible! Our mother knew she would be attacked that day?! No... that can't be... If she did, she would have gotten us out of there! What really happened back then?! Who killed her?! Who killed our mother, dammit!".

When Cornelia didn't answer I asked, "You don't know the truth? Then who does?! Someone must know! You yourself investigated what occurred that day!".

Cornelia said, "I remember His Majesty the Emperor ordered Schneizel to transport the body out of there.".

I asked, "The body? You mean mothers? Then what was in that coffin?".

C2 said, "Hey, get back in here!".

I turned to the Gawain and walked over to it and said, "I know! The government bureau defense forces will be here soon.".

C2 said, "No! Your little sister's been kidnapped!".

I said, "Hmm? C2, this is not the time for jokes. We'll take Cornelia back to the command center as our hostage.".

C2 said, "She's been taken! I just know because she's the reason you live! She's on Kamine Island!".

I asked, "Kamine Island?".

I put my helmet back on as a strange Knightmare came up.

It's pilot Jeremiah Gottwald said, "ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!".

He looked down at me and said, "Mister Zero? No Miss One? Can it really be? What?! Oh, what luck! What fate! What evil fortune!".

I jumped in the Gawain's hand and asked, "Is that you, Orange Boy?".

Jeremiah said, "Oh! Oooohhh! I beseech you! I'm begging you, please die.".

I climbed into the Gawain and said, "Damn! Get Cornelia!".

C2 said, "I'm already on it!".

Jeremiah hit us and said, "Zero! I... must rid the world of the empire's enemies! Yes! And so... ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!".

I angrily said, "Out of the way!".

Jeremiah said, "ZEROOOO!!!".

I tried shooting him with the Hadron Cannon but he moved out of the way too quickly.

C2 said, "He's very good.".

I picked up my communicator and said, "Ohgi, it's Zero.".

Minami answered and said, "Zero! Thank God!".

I asked, "Hm? What? Minami? Where's Ohgi?".

Minami said, "Someone shot him! We're treating him, but he's unconscious. And the culprit who shot him is still...".

I interrupted him and asked, "All right, he'll do. The girl in the wheelchair, do you know where she is right now?".

Minami asked, "Uhh, isn't Ohgi more important?".

I said, "I'll arrange for his replacement later! The girl in the wheelchair comes first!".

Minami asked, "His replacement?".

I shouted, "Confirm her location! Hurry!".

Minami said, "All of the students we had confined alone have disappeared in the confusion when Ohgi was shot..." and I hung up.

C2 and I crushed Jeremiah under a building and I contacted Tohdoh.

I said, "Tohdoh! From here on, I'm leaving all operations in your hands! Ohgi's been wounded. Have Diethard assume his duties.".

Tohdoh asked, "Hold on a second, what do you mean, leaving them to me?!".

I said, "I'm afraid there's another urgent matter that requires my attention. I won't respond to any further communications from you!".

Tohdoh said, "Wait! What else could be more urgent than this, Zero?!".

I cut communication in my pursuit to Kamine Island.

I looked down and I mentally said, "If I've lost Nunnally... then what have I and Elizabeth been fighting for till now? What's the point of this war of independence? Why did Euphemia have to be sacrificed?!".

C2 said, "Kamine Island in sight!".

I gasped and mentally said, "I'm taking Nunnally back... no matter who tries to stop me!".

We landed where Elizabeth and I acquired the Gawain.

I said, "It figures it would be here. Do you have some sort of connection to this place?".

C2 said, "Not this one.".

I hmphed and asked, "Meaning there are other places similar to like this one? Does Nunnally's abductor have a Geass power?".

C2 said, "I don't know that much. It's the truth.".

I said, "I don't doubt it. We're still accomplices, so at the very least I should give you the benefit of believing you.".

C2 said, "Thank you.".

I dodged an attack from Jeremiah and he said, "Zero! It is I! Repent is now!".

We caused a smokescreen and C2 said, "I'll handle this lunatic! You go after Nunnally!".

I said, "But, we're almost out of energy!".

C2 said, "I'll be all right! Well... I am nervous.".

C2 stood up and looked at me.

C2 said, "You have to prevail, over your own past, and over the outcome of your own action." and she kissed me.

C2 pulled back and I said, "C2, don't die.".

C2 assumed the controls and asked, "Who are you talking to?".

I hmphed and said, "You have a point." and she took off to fight Jeremiah.

I walked into the temple and looked at the wall.

I mentally said, "That trap at the entrance was designed to buy them time. Was I the intended target, or was it C.C.? No matter. The first thing to do is to make sure Nunnally is all right.".

I heard Suzaku say, "Turn and face me, very slowly.".

I mentally asked, "Dammit, why now?!".

Suzaku said, "Didn't you hear me, Zero? I said, turn and face me, very slowly. And where is One?".

I turned to him and said, "Euphemia randomly murdered throngs of innocent Japanese people. You'd fight for a woman like...".

Suzaku interrupted me and said, "Your Geass power is quite convenient, isn't it? You get to hide in the shadows while others take all the blame for doing your dirty work. You're just an arrogant coward, that's your true nature, the real you. Kallen! Don't you want to know Zero's true identity, too?".

Kallen asked, "What are you saying?!" as I noticed her standing nearby.

Suzaku said, "You have a right to bear witness.".

Kallen said, "No, wait!" as Suzaku shot my helmet breaking it in two revealing who I am to Suzaku and Kallen.

Kallen in shock asked, "But how... how could you...?!".

Suzaku gasped and said, "I didn't want it... to be you. Does that mean Elizabeth is One?".

Kallen fell to her knees and asked, "L-Lelouch, El-Elizabeth are the...?".

I said, "Yes, I am Zero, the man who leads the Black Knights with One, and we are the ones who challenge the Holy Britannian Empire, the ones who hold the entire world in our hands.".

Kallen whimpered, "You used us... the Japanese people...? You used me?!".

I said, "And as a result, Japan will be freed. You certainly can't complain about that.".

Kallen gasped and Suzaku said, "I should have arrested you both when I had the chance...".

I asked, "You knew it was us?".

Suzaku said, "I wasn't sure at first, so I convinced myself that it wasn't true. But I really wanted to believe in you both. But you were both lying to us... to me, your sister Euphemia... and Nunnally!".

I said, "Yes, and now Nunnally's been kidnapped! Please, Suzaku, can't we call a temporary truce? I need your help! Together we'll be able to save Nunnally! There's nothing in the world that you and I can't do together!".

Suzaku said, "I'm done with that! Had you only joined up with Euphy first, we wouldn't be here! If you and she had combined forces, things would be different! The world could have been--".

I interrupted him and said, "That's all in the past! Over and done.".

Suzaku asked, "Past?!".

I said, "You killed your own father, didn't you? Wallow in remorse when you have time for it!".

Suzaku aimed his gun at me and angrily said, "No, you're hopeless!".

I asked, "What?".

Suzaku angrily said, "I know you! In the very end, you'd betray the entire world, the way it's betrayed you! I'm not going to let your sick, twisted dream be realized!".

I said, "You fool! Do you think ideals alone can change the world?! Fine, then go right ahead and shoot me, come on!".

I put the liquid Sakuradite on my chest and said,  Set your aim on this liquid Sakuradite! If my heart stops, this vial will explode. You'll both die with me.".

Suzaku angrily said, "Damn you!".

I said, "Listen, I'll make a deal with you. I wanna know who told you about Geass. Did they abduct Nunnally?!".

Suzaku said, "Nothing that happens now is any of your concern! Your very existence is a mistake! You need to be erased from the face of the Earth! I'll take care of Nunnally!".

I aimed my gun at him and shouted, "SUZAKU!".

Suzaku shouted, "LELOUCH!".

We shot at each other.

I hit his earpiece and he hit the gun out of my hand.

Suzaku tackled me to the ground.

Kallen gasped and said, "Zero.".

Suzaku aimed the gun at her and said, "It's Lelouch! It's the man who's used the Japanese people, who's used you! You wanna defend a man like that, you? Zero... this is the end of you.".

A Day Later*

Suzaku dragged me before the Emperor of Britannia, my father.

Father said, "The former 17th heir to the Imperial throne, Lelouch Vi Britannia. It's been a long time, hasn't it... my errant son?".

I angrily said, "How dare you!" and Suzaku slammed my head into the ground.

Suzaku said, "You won't use your Geass!". 

I growled as Suzaku turned to my father and said, "Your Majesty, I have a request. Please sire, allow me to join the Knights of the Round, the twelve strongest knights of the Britannian Empire!".

Father asked, "As a reward for capturing Zero, is that it?".

I angrily said, "You...".

Suzaku said, "I told you before, Lelouch, that I was going to change this world from inside.".

I asked, "Even if it means selling out your friends?!".

Suzaku said, "That's right.".

Father said, "Very well. I like the answer you just gave him.". 

Father stood from his throne and said, "Now then, as a Knight of the Round, I order you... cover up Zero's left eye.".

Suzaku said, "Yes, Your Majesty.".

Father walked over to us and said, "My unworthy son who raise the battle of rebellion although he was a prince. Still, there's another way we can make use of you.".

I asked, "What?".

Geass formed in his eye and he said, "I will rewrite your memory about being Zero, about the death of your mother, about the very existence of Nunnally and Elizabeth.".

I said, "No... Geass!".

Father said, "You'll remember none of it. You'll just be insignificant.".

I said, "No, stop! You're stealing what is most precious to me again?! First, my mother and now you're taking Nunnally and Elizabeth! But Elizabeth will return and she will stop you!".

Father said, "I've already moved my favorite daughter to a secure facility.".

I gasped and Father said, "Charles Zi Britannia engraves into you...".

I said, "Stop it!".

Father said, "...false memories of a false life!".

Suzaku's POV*

Lelouch became unconscious and His Majesty said, "Now Suzaku! I have a command for you as well.".

I said, "Yes your majesty.".

He said, "Charles Zi Britannia engraves into you to forget Elizabeth Vi Britannia existed.".

Charles Zi Britannia's POV*

After everything was secured I sent Lelouch back and waited for the game to begin again since I knew C2 couldn't resist the bate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 97 12
๐ฅ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก vi britannia ๐ฑ slight kuudere! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ "๐–๐‡๐Ž๐’๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐’๐“๐€๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐† ๐”๐ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐„๐€๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„...
39.4K 921 29
A Lelouch x C.C long shot. Euphemia goes Missing In Action, C.C defends Lelouch, and the Black Knights receive help from an unexpected ally. Lelouch...
1K 17 7
Lelouch Lamperouge known as ZERO who is the one causing chaos and at this point Britannia wanted to get rid of Zero once and for all so Schneizel El...
59K 1.9K 47
Lucia Sai Fante,Princess of the Fante Kingdom is forced into a marriage with Prince Schneizel who is a mass manipulator. Little does he know Lucia ca...