Heister (R6S X Male Reader)

By HazardForUrHealth

An American man, born to become a heister. Him and his crew have robbed many places around the world until th... More

Personnel File
Chapter 1: My Calling
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: The Heist
Chapter 4: Old Acquaintances
Chapter 5: New Friends
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: Night Out
Chapter 8: Ready for Action?
Chapter 9: Red Cheeks(Lemon)
Chapter 10: Guard Duty
Chapter 11: Two Sides of Tina
Chapter 12: Helping a Brother Out
Chapter 13: The Past
Chapter 15: Cost of the Fray
Chapter 16: Here for You(Lemon)
Chapter 17: Gaining Intel
Chapter 18: Interesting Information
Chapter 19: Choices(Lemon)
Chapter 20: Butterflies
Epilogue

Chapter 14: Our Kind of Quality Time

1.1K 16 14
By HazardForUrHealth

Ok I'm just saying in this chapter, the place that Heister goes to, I've never been. I'm kinda lazy and didn't do much research so it may not be accurate to what the place looks like, yes I'm trying to avoid saying the place we go to because, Idk fuck you?

"Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences."
-Robert Louis Stevenson  

I was woken up by Tina, she gently shook me awake. We'd fallen asleep on the couch but it seems Tina was up before me, I could smell what ever it was she cooked.

Frost: Morning babe, I made us something.

She sets 2 plates on the table infront of us, I could see the crispy bacon and the wonderful bagels glazed with butter and cream cheese.

One of my favorite breakfasts, simple and delicious. 

She sits down next to me cuddling into my side, with a deep breath I stretch and yawn. I put my arm around her and kiss her forehead.

Heister: Your the best, thank you. 

Frost: No problem.

Heister: What time is it? 

Frost: About 7:30, now eat before it gets cold.

I smile as I grab both our plates, I hand Tina hers and she turns on the TV with low volume since Em was probably still sleeping. We both bite into our bagels, we enjoyed our breakfast together. By the time it was over Tina already stole a couple bites of my bacon, I tickled her as punishment and we both laughed having some fun over breakfast. I washed our plates and everything Tina cooked with, I walked back out to her and we watched some TV for a bit.

Time Skip: An Hour Later, brought to you by Frost the bacon thief

If any of you humans do fan art, I would kill for bacon thief Frost.

I said my goodbyes to Tina and headed over to Harry's office, I knock on the door.

Six: Come in.

I open the door, Harry looks up with a smirk as I take a seat.

Heister: Sorry for the delay, but I'd like to get some revenge.

Six: Glad to hear, but I must add this mission isn't just for revenge. The mask your looking for is Jason Vince, otherwise known as Legion. He recently flew to Brazil, we believe he's targeting the famous Christ the Redeemer statue over Rio. We are going to put a stop to the attack by neutralizing him and his team, head over to briefing room 1 and I'll get the rest of the operators for the mission. 

Heister: All right, lets get to it then.

I leave the office, I make my way to the briefing room and as I enter the room I hear.

PA: Operators Caveria, Ash, Sledge, Jackal and the Internationals please report to briefing room 1. 

I get inside taking my seat, as the room filled up with operators I wait in anticipation. Harry enters last, he turns on the 2 monitors in the room and sets down a folder on the table. On the monitors was a couple pictures of a trashy building, it had only 2 floors.

Six: Alright everyone, I'm sending you to Rio, Brazil. We have reason to believe that the white mask leader Legion is planning on blowing up Christ the Redeemer statue above the city, unlike most of their attacks this one is meant to scare people out into the street to gawk. Then they will release a nerve gas onto the city, we will have 2 teams. Heister will take his crew to the statue and disarm the bombs, the rest of you will be sent to stop the nerve gas from being released. You will be briefed further on the plane, the attack is expected in 2 days and we need you in place. Everyone get your gear, any questions?

. . .

Six: Your leaving in 20, dismissed.

I got up from the the table and left the room, Tina was waiting outside leaning against the wall. She pushed herself up and grabbed my arm, we started walking down the hall as she asked.

Frost: So what's happening?

Heister: I'm heading to Brazil, I'm stopping an attack on Rio. 

Frost: Oh, don't do anything stupid alright, just stay safe.

Heister: Of. . .

Aussie: You don't have to worry we'll keep him out of trouble.

Sydney pats my shoulder as the rest of the idiots follow behind her, I crack a smile and start walking with them to the armory.

Heister: Don't worry babe I'll be fine!

I walk with them, once we were far enough away Alex turned to me and says.

Socket: Here I was thinking we'd never get you back.

I chuckle a bit and reply.

Heister: Yeah yeah I know I've been neglecting you guys, well here's some quality time, just us.

Aussie: My kind of quality time!

Zero: No Sydney, our kind of quality time.

We all laugh, we get to the armory and get ready for the battle. 

Time Skip: Some Hours Later in Rio, brought to you by Frosts deep concern

Brazil is for sure one of my favorite places, I always liked getting to know the people. Most of them made great company, but I can't go socialize since were on a mission. We were at a BOPE safe house in the city, since the masks would be watching for any Rainbow activity we decided to stay here till we deployed. We were getting ready to head out, we were all checking our gear and readying ourselves. 

Zero: You good?

Hans wasn't coming with us to the statue, he was in combat clothes but was just going to operate a surveillance drone and cameras around the city.

Heister: Is it weird to say I'm nervous?

Zero: Yeah, never really seen you nervous before.

Heister: I guess I'm just worried that someone might get hurt, after all these aren't our usual foes.

Zero: Foes? Fancy now are we.

Heister: You ass, alright enough talk we should head out.

Zero: Ja let's get to it.

We head down to the garage, the other operators were waiting for us and Taina(Caveria) was looking really impatient.

Caveria: Took you long enough.

I ignored her and got into the white molester style van, it seemed to be the most obvious cop van in the world. Well the other team got to ride in a red van that you would see a soccer mom in, well since we're in Brazil, foot ball mom.

I'm Canadian we call it soccer, don't yell at me, I know I got some readers not from Canada or the U.S.

I looked in the rear view mirror seeing Taina glare, she got into their van and started to leave. Sydney was falling behind nearly dropping her gun, I shake my head and as she jumps in the back I say in a sarcastic tone.

Heister: Way to be professional. 

Aussie: Oh shut it ya pork chop.

With a sigh I turn on the engine and pull out of the building, I made sure my coms with the other team and Hans was all good. I felt still slightly nervous, fuck you got this Y/n.

Time Skip: Up by the Statue, brought to you by the Internationals in a creepy pedo van

By the time we got there any security had been killed, the place was empty even tho the parking lot had plenty of cars there. We were hiding off in the tree line, with no one around it was clear that masks were hiding. 

Heister: *into coms* Zero what do you see?

Zero: *over coms* There's about a dozen masks I can see hiding, they got 8 of them wiring the statue with explosives. There's one keeping watch by the statue with the detonator, I say set a pincer and take him out first. Erinnere dich an meinen Freund, wenn du stirbst. . .
                                                             Remember my friend, if you die. . .

Heister: Lass es ein guter Tod sein.
                 Let it be a good death.

Zero: Mach ihnen die Hölle heiß
               Give them hell.

Nurse: You guys are cute together.

Heister: Oh fuck off.

She chuckles.

Aussie: Alright cunts listen up, what's the plan boss?

Heister: I'll take Zero's advice, Aussie your with me. We'll go flank them from near the front of the statue, and you love birds ok with a fire fight?

Nurse: Yeah I'm good.

Socket: Mommy ain't raise no bitch.

Heister: Alright, time to go to work.

We split up, me and Aussie sneak our way over to the statue, we had to climb up a bit and got near the base of it. 

Heister: *quietly* I'll take out the one with the detonator, you keep me cover.

Aussie: *nods*

We climb up and Aussie takes her knife to the closest mask, she rests the body down and she gets her gun up. I started to creep up behind the mask with the detonator, I get up close and with my left hand I pry open his hand holding the detonator. I hip fire with my AR killing him, I dive back into cover as Aussie guns down the masks setting the charges. We used the base of the statue as cover, we fired at the masks drawing their fire. Socket and Nurse started the pincer and gunned down the masks, we had them like fish in a barrel as we started to push from both sides. It surprised me how well it worked, we checked the area quickly well Aussie got to work on the bombs.

Heister: *into coms* Zero is there any activity?

Zero: *over coms* All clear from what I can see.

Heister: Aussie hows the bombs?

Aussie: Almost!

I look back to see her dealing with the largest charge that connected all the others, she sighs and wipes her brow sitting back with a smirk.

Aussie: There we go, it's all good.

Heister: *into coms* Bombs have been defused.

Zero: *over coms* I'll let the others know, just keep guard till I get you more info.

Heister: *into coms* Roger.

I look around the area seeing the bodies of the masks scattered around, I started to feel some guilt over it, it felt to easy to pull the trigger. 

Aussie: You good?

I looked back to her, she looked concerned which was a first. I crack a smirk and say.

Heister: Always.

Then I felt it, the ground shook slightly. I turned down towards the city as the sky filled with black smoke, the buildings under the pillar of smoke with surrounded by fire. Aussie stood up looking at it as well, Socket and Nurse walked up beside us looking down at the hell being brought down on the city. 

Aussie: Fucking hell.

Nurse: Qu'est-il arrivé?
             What happened?

Heister: Well. . . Fuck.

Hi humans, so now what happened? Is anyone dead? Idk either, you vote now and follow because I need those for my sanity. Now do that now and you will be good humans, 1835 words, Hazard out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 15 13
You were Early Human Experiments, in attempts to create super-soldiers to fight terrorist threats. Your Mother was supposed to be test subject 1, but...
82.5K 794 20
The story of a former Titus operative, forever haunted by his past. He thought he had left his life behind, until one day, three people walk into his...
Lemons By Allie

Fanfiction

30.9K 125 26
18 and up only please I'm not responsible if you are not 18 or above and read these. because I didn't make your account.
16.6K 172 12
December 23, 2020 a bio chemical agent was released into a crowded night club in the city of Los Angeles by an unknown group. Team Rainbows two CBRN...