Teach Me: JJK ✔

By kookenthusiast

[COMPLETED] A math teacher, and a student, falling in love with each other while having many turbulent exper... More

Stuck with no choice
Jealousy .
Random gestures
Happiness ruined .
Warmth
Comfort and embarrassment
Lectures and relief
Cuteness lays in awkwardness
Turn-on gone wrong
Squishy Cheeks
Stress and taunts
Excited to meet
Stuck in trouble
Impression
Wet
Lips
Round and juicy
Curious
Feel Special
Kicked
Temporary rights
Let it out
Horny
Sedative's effect
Keep a distance
Mixed signals
Ignorance
Listen to the heart
Straight confessions
Teach you
Heartful conversation
Kiss me
Unknown problem
A new love chapter
100 Ways .
Missing hours open
Promises for you
Brotherly comfort
Salary
Club
Call me daddy
Chilli pepper Vs Huge dick
Best experiences and shock .
Significant relationships
Warm welcomes
The pleasurable surprise .
Pleasurable punishment
Full of love .
Exposed
Opinion is needed .
Quarantined with you .
Inseparable soulmates
Barista fever
Untold past
Bitter flashbacks
Because of me
Another loss
Disgust
You are mine
The right time is coming
A lie for a truth
A beautiful yet terrifying moment .

Importance

41.7K 1.2K 680
By kookenthusiast

We never realised about how the time went by , as we both laid down next to each other , panting for breath . This was definetely the best night which we both had , and the best part was that , we were together the whole night .

But what made us remember was that we were hear to just find the pills . And I was supposed to go home , before the quarantine starts . Because if the quarantine would start , it would also mean that I would be staying with Jungkook .

For the moment , we two were exhausted , and never realised the purposes we were here to fulfill . I turned around to face Jungkook , who's arms were around my waist , trapping me into his holds . Even if I were still in my senses , I didn't remember the reason we were here .

Soon , we were fast asleep , in each other's arms .

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I woke up in haste as the sunrays hit our faces . I looked around my room to find Jimin not sleeping next to me , which made my heart beat faster . Where could he be in this early start of the morning ?

I got off my bed to scramble till the washroom's door , hoping to finf him inside having a hot shower . But to my disappointment , he wasn't there too . Now , this was getting me worried .

"Jimin ?" , I screamed for him , as the worry was making me fear for his safety . He was new here , and according to me , our neighbourhood was no good .

I saw my grandma in the hall , peacefully sipping on her tea , while reading her newspaper . I thought about asking her for Jimin's whereabouts .

"Gran , have you seen Jimin ? The short guy who came to our house last night ? Grandpa might have informed you about him , right ?" , I tried to get the information out of her .

"Oh yeah , he has gone for a walk with your grandpa . The weather's really chilly yet pleasant today , so both thought to get off out to get some fresh air ." , my grandma smiled at me , while getting up to head to the kitchen .

"They left me alone ?"  , I followed her till the kitchen , to hear her laughing .

"I think so yes . But don't worry . I'm here to entertain my little honey bear ." , she said while pulling my cheeks . Grandma was the best in showing affection .

"But now that they have done this with me , I just wanted to inform you one thing . Grandpa had icecream last night ."

The expression change of my grandma made me burst into gales of laughter . She was definetely out here going to screw grandpa's diet .

"Your grandpa pretends to be a young man when he's having bone aches . Does he want a brain freeze in this stage of life ? His cognitive ability is definetely weak ."

I laughed . "Gran , don't screw him up that much . And I just muttered ut all out for the sake of revenge . Or else , I would have kept it deep inside me ."

My grandma took no time on hitting my arm slightly to then break into a smile . My grandma's smile was the prettiest . I hugged her back to give her much comfort to make her mood pleasant .

But my heart definetely missed Jimin .

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

"Jungkook ?! What is she doing here ?!" , my mother screamed in my ear to bring me out of my trance .

In the morning , no one would have ever got such bashings , as I got , after my mother finding Y/N naked under the sheets .

"What did you do with her ?" , she said while pointing towards her , who was now wrapping herself with my dress shirt .

"M-mom , let me explain please ." , I requested her to let me give out my word .

"See , starting off with first , you know that she's my student . Actually , I was trying to tell this all out to you that the main reason for me to not agree for marriage is that I love Y/N . She's my only lifeline now after you , mom . It's impossible to think me complete without her beside my side . Please understand me , mom ."

My mother looked unconvinced , but sighed . "Jungkook , you are 21 . She's just 18 . How are you two even existing in such a relationship , when this age gap can bother you all's life ?"

I looked at Y/N who was now breaking down into tears . I didn't care if my mother was standing in front of me , but immediately pulled her in my warm arms , to give her the special embracing which she needs . She's that special to me .

My mother just stared at us , dumbfounded . I looked up at her , with Y/N still in my arms , sobbing silently while damping my shirt .

"If you make us get away to choose our own paths , you'll just become a  murderer. A murderer of our feelings and our souls ." , I told her the one last thing I wanted to , before getting upstairs with Y/N .

I knew that I had a lot of consequences to face now , but I was ready to do anything for the sake of my lady love . Tears were not supposed to be in her eyes after she started being with me . I was in charge of her responsibility and giving her all the happiness was now my only job .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.3K 35
{COMPLETED} ..jeon jungkook- A A++ student, always correct, a 'nerd' he is bullied for a lot of things, one thing is that he cross dresses (wears gir...
45.1K 1.1K 15
Taehyung and Jungkook are both members of the famous Korean boy band Bts. They had been best friends for ages now and the both of them slowly realize...
1.8K 176 21
When a normal boy, a dance tutor named Park Jimin falls in love with his best friend's childish sister, you. And by childish, I really mean it. Jimin...
350K 15.4K 33
↠ in which an overly-confident and coquettish student manages to break through her young teacher's built-up walls cr. http_BTS march 2018