All She Wanted Was Love 2

Av cantbeduped

Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go... Mer

Main Characters
1: Peace Sign
1.1: Peace Sign
1.2: Peace Sign
A/N
2: Now What
3: Operation Redo
4: Mommy Duty
5: Fun
6: Intuition
7: Brother to Brother
8: Thanksgiving
9: Thanksgiving...Fathers to Son
10: Thanksgiving...Smoke
10.1: Thanksgiving...Smoke
11: Thanksgiving...Ending
11.1: Thanksgiving...Ending
12: For My Girls
12.1: For My Girls
13: What Is Life?
13.1 What Is Life?
14: Pop Up Guess Who
14.1: Pop Up Guess Who
15: Papi's Home
16: Who That
17: A Christmas to Remember
17.1: A Christmas to Remember
18: He Proposed to Me
18.1: He Proposed to Me
19: It Stings
20: New Years
20.1: New Years
21: Never Scared
21.1: Never Scared
21.2: Never Scared
21.3: Never Scared (The End)
22: Clearing The Air
22.1: Clearing The Air
23: New Beginnings
24: Always Plotting
24.1: Always Plotting
25: Bittersweet
25.1: Bittersweet
26: Our First Valentine's
26.1: Our First Valentine's
26.2: Our First Valentine's
27: Rolling With The Homies
27.1: Rolling With The Homies
27.2: Rolling With The Homies
28: Triggered
28.1: Triggered
29: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.1: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.2: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.3: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
29.4: 1 Year Anniversary/Baecation
Author's Note
30: Another Family Day
30.1: Another Family Day
31: Life Is Good
31.1: Life Is Good
32: The Millie Effect
33: A Leap of Faith
34: The Beginning of the End
34: The Beginning of the END
It's Out‼️

6.1: Intuition

5.5K 311 218
Av cantbeduped

Chapter 6.1: Intuition cont...
April

"Shoot" April said.

"Don't get mad or take this the wrong way but I just really need to know this and it's been on my mind for a while now but since we're on the subject I figure why not ask" Ebony said. She had been dying to know what in the hell had been going on with her sister for her to deal with what she had been dealing with when it came to Chris.

April looked at her and nodded for her to continue. Ebony was never one to hold shit in so she figured it had to be something a little more personal.

"After everything that Chris has done to you and how you feel bout Nia how are you even able to forgive him and be close to him the way that you are because I swear if it was me Mama Joyce would have his ass on flyers looking for a missing person. I mean yea he's the bro now and sure he's cool peoples once you get to know him but how could you out of all people forgive him" Ebony questioned. April figured she would get asked this sooner or later and she didn't mind answering it especially since it was her sister asking. Ebony had missed out on a lot when it came to April and Chris's relationship. She had been in the army during those times and to April talking about her relationship with Chris with anybody was a definite no go at the time. She was too embarrassed to say anything let alone speak up.

"I honestly think bout that from time to time but I don't dwell on it for too long because it's not worth it. Like I told Papi I make this shit look easy but it is hard at times especially when I see how Chris is with Charlie and how he's getting his life in order. It's like I had a whole ass baby before her and Jr missed out on all the love and attention that he pours on Charlie. But I guess shit happens" April said and shrugged. She wasn't even about to get upset because she knew that Jr was in a good place and no matter how she felt she couldn't bring him back.

"The thing with Chris is that he used to be my Achilles heel. You know he was my safety net. He was someone I was comfortable with so I'd always run back and just stick it out. I wanted what my parents had so I fought for it and ended up falling flat on my face. I already knew who he was and what was involved with being with him so I settled because I didn't want to go somewhere else and end up in the same predicament. So I stuck with what I knew even when I knew I should've been running. I loved his light bright ass. We always say what we wouldn't do or deal with but love will make you do some shit ya never thought you would when you're put in certain situations. Love had me out here looking crazy" April spoke but of course she wasn't done. Ebony wanted to know so April was going to tell her everything and hopefully this would be the last time she had to address the subject because it was tiring to talk about sometimes. No one wants to keep talking about their past failures especially when they had moved on.

"I spent five years with that man and two great ones and the rest y'all already know bout. I left him and spent damn near three more years thinking bout all the what if's instead of living my best life. I let him have way too much control over me. I wanted to hate him so bad but I could never hate anyone. Now I might not like you and I might be petty at times but I don't hate anyone. I found myself in a place where I never ever want to be again. The place I was in there was no color it was pure darkness and I couldn't find my way out or a source of light to help guide me out" she paused again while they kept their eyes on her listening.

"I had so much built up pain, anger, sadness, resentfulness, regret, and everything else just bottled up sitting on my shoulders like boulders and squeezing my heart like a ton of bricks. I was in my head more days than most. I was walking around in a shell pretty much living life on auto pilot. I wasn't me and I didn't want to be like that anymore. I didn't want to fester on how fucked up life was with him or how he fucked me over and I owed it to myself to let it go. Some shit isn't worth holding on to and can cause you more harm than good. I didn't want to be one of those bitter black mad ass women who missed out on something beautiful" she admitted filling them in on her reasons why she was able to accept Chris in her life again. "I had to take control of my life and I wanted my life back. I had to accept that I was part the blame. Niggas only do what you allow"

"That's so true. If you sit there and let them run all over you they will keep doing as they please and take advantage of you" Ebony agreed. Many women often went through this cycle for so-called love but love just isn't enough.

"Exactly...I honestly think me forgiving Chris was good for the both of us. It's helped the both of us out. For me I'm not in my head thinking bout shit I shouldn't like asking myself what I had done. What could I have done? Why didn't I leave sooner or would Jr be here? For Chris he's more conscientious of what he's doing, how he moves, and who he moves with. He's shown some growth. But I'm pretty positive that he's still working on his demons and dealing with what he's done. He's done a lot and missed out on a lot so he values certain things differently these days" April stopped and took a few sips of her drink and leaned back getting comfortable.

"I knew that I had been needed to speak my peace with him and when I got with Papi it was no way in hell that I could pursue him the way I wanted to without talking to and forgiving Chris. I didn't want to bring any of that into our relationship. Sure I may have brought Chris into our life now by having Charlie so we have to see a lot more of Chris but he honestly knows his place and it was never on purpose. Let alone I didn't even think Papi and I would be together. I thought if and when we linked back up it would've been years from now. I didn't want to look at Papi sideways, have trust issues, wanting to check his phone, or anything else so I forgave Chris because I had to. If I didn't I'd a still be a mental wreck, in my feelings, stuck in my head, a black heart with band aids on it not giving anyone a chance, wearing myself down, still in my closet crying alone about my child amongst other things. I would've missed out on all this loving and my blessings" April spoke truthfully.

Ebony and Alaina let April vent. Ebony had opened the book, turned the page, and now she had no choice but to continue on and read well listen. Sure she had told Chris how she had felt, Alaina and Hazel knew a little something, but this was her truth and it felt like she really needed to let her sisters all the way in and give them the real instead of giving them the PG version and dulling it down.

"You strip away everything bad that I went through with Chris and go back to when we were just friends then you see Christopher. Goofy, silly ass, always stay with the jokes Chris. He's a loveable guy and besides his fuckery he's actually a great friend but like I said I make this shit look easy" April said and sighed. Some days it was a struggle to deal with him and some days it was cool but she'd take the good over the bad any day.

"Being with Papi and seeing how he loves and cares for me flaws and all. The way he makes me feel like I'm his one and only person like I'm the only person in his world. The way he makes me feel beautiful inside and out and the way he makes me feel like a priority. I don't have time to worry or even care bout all the fuck shit that Chris has done to me when I have a man that loves me to the moon and back. He knows when shit isn't right. He sees me and sees through me. He wants what's best for me. He wants to build, provide, and do everything a real man wants to do for his woman even when he knows I'm capable without him. That man is my king and everyday he lets me know that I'm his queen" April said and cheesed.

"I will forever be in debt to him for all he's done for me. He's shown me what real love is. It's pure, it's genuine, and it's everything to me. And honestly I have to give some credit to Chris for fucking up because I would've never known what I know now. What we had wasn't love. It was comfort and familiarity. Real love doesn't beat you down like that. Real love doesn't break your heart over and over again. Real love doesn't dull your glow and snatch away your shine. Real love doesn't make you question yourself. Real love is what I have with Papi" April closed her eyes tightly, shook her head, and cheesed. Dave was everything Chris could never be when it came to loving and being with her.

"Sissssss talk ya shit! Let the world know ya man is the shit. I'm so glad that Dave came ya way because you definitely deserved a good ass man and brother is that man. But to each its own but I do get it. Sometimes you just have to let shit go and let God handle the rest and let my good bitch Karma bite niggas in the ass. But real talk I'd a fucked him up for the one time" Ebony said serious as hell and knowing her ass if she was fucking with Chris his ass would've been DOA...straight flat line.

April and Alaina looked at her and laughed. "Listen I'm not the first and I damn sure won't be the last women to go through what I went through. This shit happens every day and some women never wake up until it's too late. We be so busy in love and wanting niggas to love us like we love them but every man doesn't put out that same energy that we do. But I'm mad that you think nothing happened to his ass" April said speaking facts. Nowadays when niggas cheated it was as if it was expected. They could cheat, have baby after baby, and their main chick would talk her shit but guess what her ass never left. It was as if real men didn't exist anymore but then again all the ain't shit niggas overshadowed the good ones. But at the end of the day April knew she had a real man by her side so she had nothing to worry about when it came to infidelity or him treating her wrong.

"After everything that's gone down these past few months and knowing ya father and ya uncle you really think nothing happened" Alaina said laughing.

"Mind you Chris just got off of daddy's and unkie's hit list and that's curtesy of Charlie" April said as a matter of fact.

"Trueeee" Ebony dragged nodding. She should've known that something happened. Their fathers weren't the type to let shit slide especially when it came to them and it damn sure didn't matter who you were. Nobody was off limits.

"A lumped up Chris is not a good looking Chris. His ass is lucky he still has a flourishing career because I just knew they were going to break his legs" Alaina said laughing making April and Ebony laugh.

Chris had got his ass handed to him after April left him at the aisle. It was no way in hell that her father or her uncle was going to let his bullshit slide especially after she had let them in somewhat during the exchange of their so-called vows. What April hadn't known was that after she begged them not to do anything to him that they went behind her back and handled his ass and she only found out years later when she went home crying to her parents after their talk and her break up with Dave. Alaina on the other hand knew but was sworn not to say anything because they didn't want to stress April out anymore than she had been.

"So how has he been since brother been gone" Ebony questioned.

"He's been cool. Nothing has changed. He still calls at the same times as he did when Papi was home. He does call more often since he knows that Papi is on the road though but it's never anything out of pocket. But he hasn't been here since the listening party. He's been working on his album heavily but he'll be here tomorrow morning though" April honestly replied. Chris was out living his damn life and so was she.

"You think he'll do some slick shit" Alaina looked over and asked Ebony.

"Nah not really but you never know" she shrugged and replied then took a sip of her drink.

"Bro doesn't want those types of problems. I don't think he's stupid enough to try big sis and honestly he really isn't into her anymore. That's dead and gone. He doesn't even look at her the way he used to. If you notice when big sis is around big bro Chris looks at them like he wants what they have and not with big sis of course. He's even said that shit" Alaina said.

"My thoughts as well he ain't checking for me. He values my friendship yes and that I'm the mother of his children but anything else is a no go and I'm good on that. I'll take Dave for a billion Alex" April said and laughed. "I just hope that when he finds someone that he doesn't treat them the way he did me. I truly hope that he finds his peace and he's able to have what Papi and I have with someone who feels the same as he does" April said and smiled.

There was no way in hell that she was checking for Chris or would allow him to even think he could try her let alone step to her. Sure he gave her a blessing in Charlie but that was it. She had a whole ass man at home and a man that was trying to make her his wife. The love she had for Dave was on a whole different wave length then what she had with Chris. Dave was the man and he was her man. Dave had done something that Chris had never been able to do with April. Dave had claimed not only her body but her mind and her soul and for the rest of her life she'd serve all three of them to him on a silver platter whenever he asked and no questions asked.

"We all know that Chris can handle himself but real talk Chris ass doesn't want no smoke. Papi would definitely handle that shit so for his sake his best bet is to not even try it" April said as a matter fact. She knew that yes Dave and Chris were cool but Dave wouldn't mind knocking his ass out for the one time if he ever tried to disrespect their union.

"Trueeeee but bitch stop cheesing brother ain't even here" Ebony said laughing and teasing her.

"I can't help it. I love Papi" she cheesed again.

"See this is the April we've all been waiting to see again on the regular and not that temporary oh I'm fine April and definitely not the one who was here just to be here with that bullshit ass fake smile, broken to pieces, and barely making it day by day. My good sis has FINALLY arrived" Alaina said happily as she watched April cheese and gush over Dave. Dave had really been a blessing in disguise for all of them. He had given them back their sister, their daughter, their niece, and their friend. What Alaina thought was a temporary fix to April's happiness had turned out to be way more than she had expected. This was the glow up 2.0 version of April and she was here for every single piece of it.

"You can thank Papi for that. He loves all over me and let's not forget that nigga put me in a wheelchair and gave me just what I asked for and more" she cheesed then bit down on her bottom lip thinking about all the shit Dave had done to her a few weekends ago. She couldn't stop herself. She was head over hills in love and infatuated with her man. Let alone she was keeping a heavy ass secret from them. Dave ass locked it down and popped that question and a bitch said YES. It was to the point to where she was actually excited to see how the second proposal would go. The way Dave had talked about how he wanted it to be better and he wanted to give her, her moment like she wanted him to have his made it special.

Alaina and Ebony laughed. "Sis you should've saw her ass. She was in here with a mean ass limp. When she got that wheelchair she should've gotten a cane. Kai kept asking her what's wrong this bitch had the nerve to say she fell" Ebony laughed.

"Fuck all that Papi rolled my ass out the W in a wheelchair with a proud ass smile and I did fall. I fell on the DICKKKKKK" she said and stuck out her tongue.

"Ouuuu momma you said a bad word" Kairi said as she made her way into the living room rubbing her eyes. They couldn't do shit but laugh. Kairi knew she knew when to come and collect some damn funds. Hopefully that was the only one she had heard.

"I'm so sorry Love Bug I'll put ya money in ya jar later. What's wrong you couldn't sleep" April asked concerned as Kairi made her way in front of her and climbed into her lap making herself comfortable then sighed.

"I'm thirsty" she said and yawned then snuggled into April then abruptly leaned up looking across the couch. "Auntie LaLa" she excitedly said and made her way to Alaina's lap.

They laughed. "Hey baby cakes" Alaina said and kissed all over her face making her laugh. Alaina had gotten to April and Dave's place a little after April had put the girls down for the night so Kairi hadn't been able to see her. If anything she saw more of Ebony than Alaina since she lived states away and saw her about every other weekend nowadays.

"So auntie NeNe gets no love" Ebony looked at her and playfully pouted.

Kairi smiled and made her way to her lap. "Hi auntie NeNe" she said and hugged her.

"Hey boo" Ebony said and kissed her forehead.

April rose from the couch. "Come on lil lady ya ain't slick. I thought you were thirsty" April said smiling at her.

Kairi looked at her and cheesed. "Coming" she hopped off of Ebony's lap, made her way to April, grabbed her hand, and they walked off to the kitchen. Once inside April went to the fridge, grabbed her a small bottle of water, opened it, and handed it to her.

"Thankies momma" she said after she finished drinking her water.

"Ya welcome Love Bug" April said and placed the bottle of water back in the fridge.

"Momma can I sleep in you and daddy's room with baby sis and Teddy" she asked and yawned.

"Sure why not" April answered. It was Friday night and normally she'd be over Dave's or April's parent's house since they liked to switch back and forth but tonight their parents actually had a double date so Kairi was home for the weekend.

"Yesss" she said excitedly. April looked at her and shook her head chuckling. She took her back in the living room, she said good night to Alaina and Ebony, and April took her back upstairs to their bedroom. She put her in bed, tucked her in, picked up Teddy, placed him in the bed next to her, checked on Charlie, and hopped in bed lying beside Kairi knowing she would fall back to sleep faster with her in the bed with her.

"Good night Love Bug I love you" April said and kissed her forehead.

"Night, night love you too momma. Love you baby sister love you Teddy" she said and yawned. Ten minutes later she was knocked out with Teddy cuddled up right next to her. April slowly eased out of bed then made her way out the bedroom and back downstairs joining Alaina and Ebony.

"Agnes could never" Alaina said chuckling as April sat back down.

"Trueeeee" Ebony dragged.

"No comment" April laughed and picked up her virgin drink and took a couple of sips. She was still plotting on her ass just like she made her man a promise she was going to deliver but it was kind of hard to do while he was away. So she was going to continue plotting until it was a go.

"So when are you gonna tell brother how you've been feeling because I know ya ass hasn't said shit" Alaina asked already knowing April was keeping shit to herself.

April sighed. "I honestly don't want to tell him. I just want him to focus on touring and enjoying his success instead of worrying bout me. But I know that I'll have to tell him soon. We don't do secrets and he definitely doesn't like me holding shit in so it's gotta be soon" she replied dreading that conversation with him.

"Understood but it's better to be safe than sorry. He needs to know just in case" Ebony said.

"True" Alaina nodded.

"Yea so I'm on it. I don't want none of his smoke. He gets big mad when I keep shit in and boy does he look sexy when he's mad but I don't want no parts of it" April said not wanting any problems with Dave. They were in a good place and that's where she wanted to stay. Communication was key in their relationship.

Alaina and Ebony looked at her and laughed.

"Laugh all y'all want but don't act y'all aren't the same way with August and Bully so miss me with it" April said and tooted her lips. They just looked at her. "Exactly" They all bust out laughing.

"But for real I'll probably tell him this weekend after he finishes his show. I don't want him thinking he needs to stop shit or pause his tour for me. Y'all know how he is bout me he'd definitely do it and I don't want him to. I'm good. I have security and I can protect me and our girls" she said as a matter of fact. She was just going to take her strap out of the safe and keep it close by her side and far away from the girls. She knew she was going to have to fill in her father as well because he needed to be in the know.

"Agreed" Alaina and Ebony said in unison.

"Now enough bout me what's up with y'all" April asked and got comfortable.

"Well y'all know I love my job and the kids are amazing but I think I might've picked the wrong career" Alaina spoke up and dramatically groaned while she situated herself in the criss cross apple sauce position.

"It can't be that bad" April said.

"Bitch I got this one lil boy in my class he is the cutest thing ever. His mother keeps him dressed, haircut, the cutest smile and all. But as soon as he opens his mouth I be wanting to beat his lil ass" she rolled her eyes making Ebony and April laugh.

"I swear he's like a lil man in a child's body. He's so damn ratchet and grown. Like I can teach him manners and shit all day long and he'll soak it up but as soon as he leaves my sight he's someone else. I've talked to his mother countless times but her ass is just as ratchet so I know he's learning that shit at home" she sighed and rubbed her forehead. "I don't want to give up on him but his lil ass be pressing my buttons and don't let the other kids laugh at his shit he'll ride that lil ass wave all day long. I just want him to be great"

"You're doing all you can. You're still by his side teaching him, you've reached out to his mother, and you genuinely feel for him. That's like everybody though. Your parents can teach you everything in the book but you'll have to go outside one day and then you'll learn something else. Some of us know how and when to act a certain way and others don't" Ebony said.

"True" April and Alaina agreed.

"Then his lil ass got the nerve to call himself liking me. He be in class winking and shit and all I can see is bae mushing his lil ass" Alaina said making them laugh yet again.

"Is it bad that I can see lil big bruh doing that shit" April said in between laughing.

"Hell no" Ebony said and they kept laughing. This was the energy April needed.

"Other than work my ass can't wait for y'all to hit LA. I'm tired of being by myself and seeing my nieces every two weeks. I require girl's day, drop-ins, and everything else. Y'all know I'm needy. I don't do friends but I have this one friend at work and she's cool and all but she ain't my sisters and I can't do certain shit around her. I don't have time for somebody to throw me under the bus at work so I be keeping my eyes open. So February can't come fast enough" she said and pouted. She really couldn't wait.

"Say less" April said. "I can't wait either" She was ready for some new shit to get into with her family and their new home. She still couldn't believe that she and Dave were moving to LA together as a family let alone they had really bought a house together. This shit was still surreal to her.

"Agreed the three of us in LA oh it's gonna be some trouble" Ebony smirked. "Good trouble. We need some more good vibes" They all laughed. Those three together on a regular was going to be a riot.

"What bout you" Alaina asked Ebony.

"Shit I'm good I can't complain. I'm ready to see what LA has in store for me and bae. I can't wait to go looking for a condo together and do some furniture shopping. I've been looking online but I want to see some shit in person. We've been packing up and getting shit ready to ship. I really thought Bully was going to want to stay in Jersey but he said he's been ready for a change and since we're together why not take that leap with me. So we ready" she said cheesing and twerking in her seat.

"Our good sis is in love" April cheesed.

"I am and I love my man. You know me I'm hard body but daddy knows how to tame the beast. When I'm going through some shit and I'm remembering shit from being in the trenches he's there to make sure I'm straight. He will hold me in his arms all day long if he has to. He makes me laugh, dries my tears when I cry, and he gives me his all. I would've never found a man like him in the A" she said beaming with love.

"Facts" April and Alaina agreed.

"I'm so happy that you found someone who loves you" Alaina said.

"Me too" she said with her smile still present.

"Speaking of LA I know you were looking for an office space so you'd have the option to work from home or the office when you felt like it so I figured if you wanted to you could have an office in my building. There's plenty and it's free of charge. You'll have all the space you need and then some. It's a blank canvas so you can do whatever you like" April offered.

"Are you sure? I mean you're already letting us stay at ya place till we find our own so you don't have to do this" Ebony said. April was already helping out enough and she didn't want it to seem like she was taking advantage of her even though she knew April wouldn't think that at all.

"Bitch by I'm positive and no one is staying at the house anyway so why not put it to use. It's where we stay when we visit so why not and as far as the office it's yours if you want it. I have the extra space and like I said if I got it y'all got it" April said which was true. She always took care of her family.

"Bitch then count me in" Ebony said all hype.

"Y'all lucky as hell my baby is sleep she'd be at our necks with that damn swear jar" April said laughing.

"FACTS" they all laughed.

"Ok so Thanksgiving is at ya place. I know Christmas everybody is going to do their own thing and meet up to have dinner together but what's good with New Years" Ebony questioned.

"From my knowledge Papi has been planning a family gathering at my place well our place. He and the guys were talking bout it. He was saying that he wanted a drama free night with the family. So y'all already know what that means food, drinks, smokes, music, and a fun ass night" April replied.

"Sounds good to me I rather get fucked up at home with family and eat a home cooked meal because I already know all of us in the kitchen shit is gonna be A1. We ain't gotta worry bout caddy ass bitches or punk ass niggas and when we pass out we're all in a safe place" Ebony said and April and Alaina agreed.

"Sounds good we can have games and shit too" Alaina added in.

"Facts" they agreed. For the remainder of the night they enjoyed each other's company and made some holiday plans of their own.

As for April and this whole conversation about Chris and everything else surrounding him this was it for her. There was no more explaining, letting people in, and focusing on it. It was a wrap just like what they had with each other. The ship had sailed and dropped down the cliff. That was the end of their chapter and she was letting bygones be bygones. She wasn't putting anymore energy into should've would've could've. RIP to what they used to have because from what she could see she already had her happy ending. Her focus was only on one man and one man only and that was David L. Brewster Jr...her fiancé and king to her throne.

__________________________________
-Hey guys hope you enjoyed. This chapter was pretty much to seal the deal for April and Chris. That shit is 💀. We're on book 2 and that's April & Papi. A lot of ppl still question them going backwards and him trying to get that old thing back since Dave is touring but April is looking past him just like he's doing her. I want my babies to grow and that's what I'm going to keep pushing...GROWTH😊. We all end up doing some shit we never said we was going to do it might be something minor or it could be something major but shit happens. By the way don't let shit fester too long. I know we all like to hold grudges but it ends up doing more harm then good. Sometimes it's best to let shit go and count your blessing 😊
-Ebony ass wanted to know why April's ass was stuck on stupid 😂
-All my baby girls are in healthy loving relationships and I don't know about y'all but I'm here for it 🥰
-Still wondering about Papi and his brother...you'll definitely get all your answers next chapter.
-Sis got some writing to do to get this drama delivered properly 😈
-Any, who sharing is caring so tell a friend to tell a friend. Don't forget to comment, vote, & add to your libraries 🥰
-If you are reading & not commenting no problem just make sure you color the ⭐️ please & thank you 🥰

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

6.4K 212 12
"Aaron..." She giggled as I ran my nose down along the side of her neck. That's my favourite sound...her laugh. "I'm trying to study, if I don't st...
Altered Av Luella M Opal

General Fiction

132 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
437K 15.3K 25
Blossom and Bloom Graceful and Tender - She couldn't believe her ears, or her eyes. Her husband, the man she loves, the father of her unborn baby, wa...
43.7K 1.3K 43
Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ This Thing Called Life is the sequal to My...