Session 32 |DaBaby|

By TrilllQueen

"That ain't DaBaby that's my baby" Co-Writer: @scandalyss (chapter 1-20) Date Started: January 4, 2020 Date... More

Just Another Prologue
(1) Sugar & Spice
(2) Pull Up
(3) Three's A Crowd
(4) Blazin
(5) The Race
(6) Suge Knight
(7) Coldheart
(8) Touch Me, Tease Me
(9) Stay In Yo Lane
(10) Blurry Vision
(11) Missing You
(12) Confessions
(13) Let Me Explain
(14) Stretch You Out
(15) Confessions Pt. II
(16) Magic City
(17) Ratchet Happy Birthday
(18)PettyWap
(19) 14 Weeks
(20) Living Single
(21) Billion Dolla Baby
(22) Baby Momma
(23) Change Locations
(24) Headlines
(25) Ari Don't Need More Press
(26) Life is Good
(27) House is Not A Home
(28) Daddy Issues
(29) Spoiled
(30) Butterflies
(31) Set It Off
(32) Take A Bow
(33) Early Bird
(35) Speechless
(36) Fiancรฉ Ari
(37) Push Baby Push
(38) Miracle
(39) Family First
(40) Fast Forward
(41) Milf
(42) Interviews
(43) Baby Girl
(44) Stubborn Ass
(45) Club Godzilla
(46) Love Lost
(47) Rated E
(48) You on You
(49) Don't Panic
(50) Audemar
(51) Mask On
(52) Slip n Slide
(53) Fuck It, Mask Off
(54) Closed Chapter
(55) Bachelor and Bachelorette
(56) The Matrimony
(57) To Infinity and Beyond

(34) Because Of You

6.1K 361 182
By TrilllQueen

Jonathan

***

The smell of bacon woke me up from my sleep. I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Once I was done I went straight to the kitchen so I could eat whatever Ariana was cooking up.

"She like to cut up when she ride. We gon end up havin some kids" Ari rapped a long to my song. I watched as she moved from the stove to the counter transferring the food from the skillet to a plate.

Once she got all the food on the plates she grabbed her phone and snapped a picture of her creation. I cleared my throat just as the song started to end and she jumped a little.

"You scared me" She says cleaning her chest.

"My fault" I chuckle.

"Happy birthday bae" She smiles from ear to ear walking over to me with open arms.

"Thank you baby" I wrap my arms around her waist and slid them down to her ass grabbing two handfuls. She kisses my lips softly and passionately before I pulled away still holding her body against mine.

"Shouldn't you be in bed? Why are you down here cooking?"

"It's my baby daddy birthday I had to whip him up something nice" She replies looking back at the counter. She turns back to me "C'mon let's eat. I'm hungry" She kisses my lips again before walking away. She grabs both plates and sits them down at the table.

I sat down at the table and just the sight of the food made my mouth water. She made some shrimp and grits with a side of bacon, scrambled eggs and a biscuit.

"Awe shit you hooked me up" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Which one?" I hear her ask. I look over and she was holding up a bottle of orange and apple juice.

"Apple." I replied grabbing my fork and dug in without her. She came to the table with two glasses of apple juice and sat them down.

"Is it good?" She questions finally sitting down at the table with me.

I nod my head stuffing my mouth with grits "You did ya shit"

Her plate definitely didn't have as much food as mine but I knew I'd probably end up eating some of her food.

"Do you have any plans today before your show?"

I shake my head no "Nah, I just gotta go get a haircut"

"Oooh can I come?"

"No" I reply before taking a sip from my glass "Yo ass need to be in the bed. I'm already letting you come to the show, stop pushing it"

"Okay then daddy" She replies rolling her eyes. "Ooh I forgot your gift. I'll be back" She got up from the table and ran out the room.

"Ariana!"

"Alright! alright!" She yells back as she stopped running.

Her hard-headed ass thinks she can do whatever she wants. I know being in bed all day is boring but shit she doesn't have a choice. I've been reinforcing what the doctor told her. I have no problem being the bad guy if it keeps her and my baby safe.

She comes back with a gift bag with a bunch of balloons attached to it. "What's this?" I asked as she handed me the bag.

"This is just one of your gifts for the day" She smiles and kneels on the chair. I dug in the bag pushing all the tissue paper to the side. I pulled out a long rectangular box.

"It's a chain or a watch?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Open it and find out"

I opened the box and it was a white gold plated chain with a pendant. I flipped over the pendant and it was a picture of me and my pops. I could feel my eyes getting a little watery. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think about my dad and how proud he would be about how far I've come. I knew he'd be surprised that Ari and I stubborn asses lasted this long and he'd be excited to be a grandad. Damn, I really do miss my pops. This is only my second birthday without him. I don't know how I didn't think of getting this chain made for myself.

"I know you got a bunch of chains but I figured one more wouldn't hurt. Do you like it?"

"Yeah" My voice croaks and kept my head low so she couldn't see the tears in my eyes.

"Aww baby" She said before pulling me into her.

"I'm good, I'm good" I sniffled wiping my eyes and stood up. She wipes the tears from my cheeks and pecks my lips. "Awww baby I love you"

"I love you more" I reply grabbing her face and kissing her again, "Thank you"

"You're welcome"

We finished eating breakfast and talked about Money Heist. Once we were done I did the dishes and we just cuddled up in the bed and watched Everybody Hates Chris. I knew I had a long day ahead of me so I just wanted to relax a little with my baby.

"Before you go make sure you pack a bag" Ariana tells me as I climbed out the bed to start getting ready for the show. I had a soundcheck and meet n greet to do before the actual concert started.

"Where we going?"

"If it was up to me we'd be in Montego Bay. But I booked us a hotel room for the night. I need a change of scenery"

"Alright cool. How you getting to the show?" I asked pulling off my t-shirt.

"Imma uber" She tells me cuddling up with her pregnancy pillow. I nod my head and went into the bathroom to shower before I started getting ready.
When I was done I came back into the room with just a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Come here real quick" Ari says as I walked over to the dresser for some boxers.

"Huh?" I ask glancing over my shoulder.

"Gimme a kiss"

"Nah man I already know what you on" I chuckle shaking my head, "You had all day now I gotta go. Plus the doctor already told you to chill" I turned back to the dresser and started lathering my skin in Nivea's cocoa butter lotion.

"C'mon we can be quick, just don't be too rough" I hear her say and I just laugh. "Nah I'm good I just got out the shower. We can later though"

She smacks her lips at me. I tossed my towel to the side and put on some Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs. I sprayed on cologne on my neck before setting it down on my dresser. I could hear a soft moan so I looked over at the tv, Everybody Hates Chris was still playing. I looked over at my shoulder to see Ariana playing with herself. I did a double-take to make sure I wasn't tripping.

"Shit" She curses to herself as she rubbed her clit.

"Fuck it" I said to myself and took my boxers right back off. I walked over to the bed and grabbed her ankle pulling her down to the foot of the bed.

***

"You just don't believe in being on time huh?" Arnold asked as I walked into the room.

"It's my birthday take it easy on me" I laugh and dapped up with everyone in the room.

"C'mon take these shots you already behind" Stunna says pouring some Henny into the 5 shots glasses on the table.

"Hell nah. I got one, maybe two shots in me. That's it" I replied walking over to the table "Not finna have me out there on my ass" I laugh tossing back two shots.

"Pussy" Rich teases sparking up a blunt.

"Nope you ain't finna peer pressure me into shit" I chuckle pulling out my own blunt to add to the rotation. I could be high as hell and still put on a good show, drunk was a different story.

"Aye that chain cold as hell" Kid tells me reaching for the blunt.

"Ari got me this today" I said looking down at the chain for the first time since I put it on earlier. I knew I was about to wear this chain every day.

"That shit decent. That's why yo ass late had to say thank you" Rich laughs blowing out clouds of smokes.

"Man whatever" I chuckle bringing the blunt to my lips inhaling the smoke. I took another 3 pulls before adding it back to the rotation.

"Let me go take these pictures right quick. Don't smoke all my shit" I say grabbing a bottle of water off the table.

I followed down the long hallway to the room where the meet and greet was taking place. As soon as I walked in everybody started singing Happy Birthday.

"Awe damn y'all showing out for a nigga" I laugh as they continued to sing the song. Once they finished everybody in the room including myself begin to clap. "Thank you. I appreciate it. I love y'all"

I went over to the backdrop and the line for a picture with me started moving. I gave what seemed like a thousand hugs, took a thousand pictures, and recorded a bunch of Snapchat videos for people's friends.

Once that was over I went back into the dressing room to chill with the boys for this last half an hour we had before the show started.

"We at the club tomorrow night so be ready. Ion wanna hear none of that "I'm busy" bullshit" Stunna says. 

"Now if Dream says slide on her you gon say fuck us" I replied with a laugh blowing out smoke.

"Hell yeah. I ain't smashed yet," Stunna laughed "First fuck pussy always come first"

"Damn you put him on with Dream? But when I asked you ain't want to" Rich says shaking his head.

"She put herself on. I ain't do shit" I shrugged my shoulders taking another pull from the blunt.

"Happy birthday to you" I could hear Ari's voice singing. I glanced over my shoulder and she was walking into the room carrying a box in her hands.

"Took yo ass long enough" I scoffed blowing out smoke.

"Shut yo ass up" She replies back sitting the box down on the table.

"You look good" I compliment looking her up and down before slapping her booty. She had on a black bodysuit that showed off both the baby bump and her ass.

"Alright chill. Open the box. I got you a cake" She tells me. I stood up from the couch and took the top off the box.

"Ayeeee!" Everybody in the room shouted.

"That shit raw as hell" Stunna chuckled pulling out his phone to record the cake. "She got the ice on a cake."

"That shit dancing too" I added in pulling out my phone to put it on my Instagram. "Thank you baby"

"You're welcome" She replies and I kissed her lips.

"Everything is edible. The chain, the watch, the grill, everything" Ari states.

"Mannn I'm already high as hell. I'm finna smash this shit" I laugh looking around for a knife to cut this with.

"5 minutes" One of the stage directors says entering the room. They started to mic us all up and Kid went out to start getting the crowd hype.

Once they finished we all headed to the stage.

"Make sure you take it easy, don't be tryna throw ya ass" I tell Ariana looking over at her.

"Boy I'm not" She laughs.

"Can y'all get her a chair or something?" I asked whoever was near the curtain. They nod their head and scurried away. I turned to go on stage but stopped and turned to Ari to kiss her one more time.

"Oooh can I come out and get them to sing Happy Birthday to you?" She asks me and I nod my head.

"Yeah ion care" I shrug pecking her lips.

I could hear the beat to Vibez begin to play. "Let's go!" I said into the microphone before running out on stage. Every seat in the arena had a person in it. The screams were so loud, that it was quiet at the same time. I've had many sold-out shows but every time always feels like the first one. I really love doing what I do. Thousands of people come out just to see a nigga perform.

"Another sold out show, this one for my pops" I say before kissing my chain.

I performed damn near the entire KIRK album and had just 21, Suge, Goin Baby, and songs with Stunna and Rich Dunk left to perform.

"So y'all already know it's my birthday and my girl wanna be extra and make y'all sing happy birthday to me" I say into the mic walking towards Kid's booth to grab a towel to wipe the sweat from my forehead.

"Unh unh it's not extra. They wanna show you love too" I hear Ari say into her mic as she walked out on stage. The crowd started going crazy like Beyoncé just graced the stage.

"Alright on the count of three we're gonna sing Happy Birthday to my baby, y'all ready?" Ari speaks holding out her hand for me to hold and Kidd's start to count down.

"Happy birthday to you" The entire venue began to sing. Ari began swinging our arm back and forth as she sang along.

"Happy birthday Dear Baby Daddy" Ari sang with a smile on her face. Before they finished the last line I got down on one knee, keeping Ari's hand in mine. The arena was screaming at the top of their lungs at this point.

"What are you-Wait. What? No. You can't be serious right now" She said with her eyes and mouth wide open. She dropped the microphone from her hand and stared at me in shock "Oh my fucking gosh" She covered her mouth with her hands.

I could see her eyes begin to water and she turns away from me. I chuckle and look out at all the flashes in the crowd. I held my finger up to my lips indicating for them to quiet down a little.

"I know you probably wanted this to be more intimate but I wanted you to be able to look back on this moment forever. I ain't never had somebody hold me down like you before. If it wasn't for you I'd prolly be locked up or still in the streets. Not in here performing at a sold-out show. You supported me every step of the way. We came from nothing and now look at us." Tears were just streaming down Ariana's face at this point, "I wouldn't wanna experience this life with anybody else. We gon keep living lavishly together. I love you bae. I'm tryna continue to build with you, but I can't do that while calling you my girlfriend." I dug in my pocket and pulled out the black velvet box.

"All I want for my birthday is for you to say you'll be my wife. Will you marry me Ariana?"

I watched as she continued to cry. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out. She then just nods her head yes over and over again. I slid the ring on her finger and stood up. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a hug. She grabbed my cheeks squeezing my face making my lips pucker and kissed me.

"I love you. I love you. I love you" She said after every kiss. I laughed and grabbed a handful of her booty, "I love you too." I hugged her tightly and rocked her from side to side.

She takes the mic from my hand "I'm getting married bitches ahhh"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 8.2K 74
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ, ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž? โž ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ž ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๏ฟฝ...
Life By Lettie

Fanfiction

197K 6.1K 33
ยฉ 2021 by Lettie Irvin," "Copyright ยฉ 2021 Lettie Irvin. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmi...
80.7K 2K 27
Roddy Ricchโœ”๏ธ Dababyโœ”๏ธ COMPLETED #1 in celebrityimagines - 07/05/2020 #5 in rappers - 10/06/2020 Edited - May 2023
115K 4.3K 37
What if the opposite persons fall in love? [Started] November 9, 2019 [Finished] January 26, 2020