Lelouch's Smarter Sister

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is an alternative telling to what could've been. Such as my other Lelouch's Other Sister Story this will... More

Chapter 1: Childhood
Chapter 2: The Beginning Stage
Chapter 3: Zero & One
Chapter 4: An Old Friend
Chapter 5: The Black Knights
Chapter 6: Refrain
Chapter 7: The Narita Miracle
Chapter 8: The Kyoto Group
Chapter 9: Mao
Chapter 10: The White Knight
Chapter 12: Special Administrative Zone
Chapter 13: The Great Loss
Chapter 14: Babel Tower
Chapter 15: The Band's Back Together
Chapter 16: Miracles Live Again
Chapter 17: Rivals
Chapter 18: The Geass Order
Chapter 19: The Battle For Tokyo
Chapter 20: Betrayal
Chapter 21: Past, Present, And Future
Chapter 22: Emperor Lelouch
Chapter 23: The Battle For The World
Chapter 24: Zero Requiem
Chapter 25: Tortured
Chapter 26: Home
Chapter 27: The End
Special
Special 2

Chapter 11: Kyushu

297 11 1
By TeamWhiteRose100

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

3 Days After Chapter 10*

Elizabeth's POV*

Lelouch and I were in the military transport with our commanders.

We watched a televised broadcast of Atsushi Sawasaki say, "We hereby declare the resurrection of Japan as a lawful, independent, and sovereign nation!".

The reporter said, "Atsushi Sawasaki, leader of the forces that have occupied the Fukuoka military base, was Chief Cabinet Minister of the Kururugi Administration in the former nation of Japan. After the war, he fled to the Chinese Federation but is apparently making his move now in response to the recent civil unrest caused by Zero and One. Whether the Black Knights have played a role in these unfolding events is still under investigation.".

Takami said, "We're not part of it!".

Ohgi asked, "What does Kyoto say about it?".

Diethard said, "They didn't know this was coming. They were just notified about his unilateral claims over the Sakuradite mining rights.".

Kallen turned to Lelouch and I and said, "Zero, One, it's our move. What are we gonna do?".

I flipped the channel and the reporter on this channel said, "Sawasaki's group was working in conjunction with a terrorist organization in Kyushu. After cutting off vehicle access from Honshu and Shikoku, and with support from Chinese Federation forces in the Liaodong military district, they're expanding their occupation around Fukuoka, Nagasaki, and Oita. According to General Tsao, the Chinese Federation is providing humanitarian support, and is not acting...".

Over With The Britannian Armed Forces*

Cornelia's POV*

We were taking heavy losses because this tempest was in our way.

Guildford said, "Princess Cornelia, we're taking too many losses! This tempest is preventing us from using our air power! We'll have to delay the landing operation until the weather changes.".

I grunted in anger.

Over In Kyushu*

Sawasaki's POV*

General Tsao said, "It's a stroke of good fortune that this storm hit. We must use it to tighten our grip on Kyushu.".

I said, "You see, General Tsao? Heaven is on our side. We're going to prevail in this battle with ease.".

Over In The Tokyo Settlement*

Schneizel's POV*

I said, "Martial law is not necessary. Such measures would only upset and frighten people. Contact E.U. Foreign Minister Gandolfi. Oh, and put a call into the Tromo Agency in Cambodia.".

Darlton said, "Prince Schneizel, using the Tromo Agency could be of...".

Euphy came in and said, "Prime Minister!".

I turned to her and asked, "Yes, Euphy. Something wrong?".

Euphy said, "Is there anything I can do to help? I'm the sub-viceroy of Area 11. I should be assisting you.".

I said, "Thank you. Just your offer to help me is more than enough.".

Euphy sadly said, "But I...".

Darlton said, "The viceroy gave strict orders that you not entangled in this matter, Princess.".

Euphy asked, "She did? Just because I chose my knight without her consent?".

Darlton said, "Oh, uh, no, that's not correct. I think even the Kururugi matter–".

I interrupted him and said, "Please understand, Euphy. Cornelia can't take any chances now, the situation is too treacherous.".

Euphy said, "You mean...".

I turned to Darlton and said, "Darlton, concerning the matter, we were discussing, I know someone who has a way in with them, so I will ask for help.".

Darlton said, "Yes, Your Highness.".

Over On The Avalon*

Suzaku's POV*

The float system was attached to the Lancelot.

Miss Cecile said, "That's really amazing. You got a perfect rating on the float simulator.".

I said, "Thank you.".

Miss Cecile asked, "Tell me, why did you want to give up being a knight, Suzaku?".

I said, "Well, because... Princess Euphemia still approves of me, even as I am now. So, if I caused her any trouble... if I brought her dishonor or shame... I had a feeling that she would end up hating herself.".

Over In Clovis's Mansion*

Euphemia's POV*

I stared at a picture of Clovis and mentally said, "A figurehead... that's all I was from the start. I knew that, but I thought if I gave my best effort, maybe I could make some difference... Forgive me, Clovis. I met Zero and One face to face, but I didn't avenge your death. I have to think of some way to save Lelouch, Nunnally, and Elizabeth... but how? I don't have the kind of power that my sister has. I'm not like her or Schneizel. No matter where I go, I'm just a burden, and I act selfishly though I don't mean to. I chose my knight against my sister's advice... and now he's resigned...".

Over In A Submarine In The Ocean*

Elizabeth's POV*

Takami asked, "Uhh, so you're saying...?".

Lelouch interrupted him and said, "We aren't going to collaborate with Sawasaki. He's not independent... he's a puppet of the Chinese Federation.".

Urabe said, "But he says he's fighting for Japan!".

I said, "We get a new name and a new master, but nothing would change. His Japan is a sham.".

Urabe said, "Yeah? What you're really saying is--".

Chiba said, "--when Britannia strikes back, we play dead?".

Diethard said, "Zero, One, perhaps you'd both better clarify what our overall mission is.".

Ohgi said, "Yeah, he's right. Even leaving aside the Sawasaki matter, what's our midterm goal on this?".

Lelouch and I said, "To make Tokyo an independent nation!".

Kallen asked, "Independent?!".

Tohdoh asked, "A nation?!".

Ohgi asked, "Are you serious?!".

Takami asked, "You mean us? A country?".

Inoue asked, "Their joking, right?".

Diethard trembled and excitedly said, "I thought so. You're really going all the way!".

Ohgi said, "Wait a minute! No matter how much the Black Knights have expanded--".

Chiba said, "Our enemy is an empire that controls one-third of the world!".

Takami said, "We can't pull that off alone!".

I said, "Then answer this! Are you just going to sit back and wait for someone else to defeat Britannia? Who?!".

Lelouch said, "You think if you wait long enough, someday the right chance will finally come? Don't be naive! If we don't stand up and do it ourselves, that someday will never come!".

Later At Night*

Cornelia's POV*

The tempest cleared up and I said, "Good, it's cleared up.".

Guildford said, "Now we can resume the landing operation, and we'll try to put Prince Schneizel's plan into action.".

I asked, "You think the Special Corps can break through their line?".

Guildford said, "With Kururugi, it's possible.".

I hmphed and said, "Using him can also mean trouble.".

Guildford said, "But there's no commander on the Avalon now. Earl Asplund isn't capable.".

On The Avalon*

Lloyds POV*

One of the officers said, "Incoming missiles! Launch point appears to be Fukuoka base! One minute, five seconds to impact!".

I said, "Not bad! They're well-prepared against air raids as well.".

Downstairs*

Suzaku's POV*

I asked, "Are we sending up a barrage?".

Cecile said, "We'll be fine in this position.".

Over In Kyushu*

Atsushi Sawasaki's POV*

Out missiles hit the Avalon and one of our officers said, "Direct hit confirmed! The Avalon is destroyed!".

I hmphed and said, "Even if it is state-of-the-art, a single ship can't possibly hurt us!".

I noticed the Avalon back on the screen.

I asked, "What the...?".

In The Avalon*

Suzaku's POV*

Llyod from the head of the ship said, "Lancelot's shield was already proved on the battlefield.".

Miss Cecile from the head of the ship said, "Major Kururugi, I'm laying out the mission plan for final verification: This ship will breach the enemy's front line from high altitude and move directly to the launch point. The advanced weapon system Z-01 Lancelot, using the float unit, will attack the enemy headquarters at Fukuoka base. The float unit consumes energy fast, so pay attention to your operation time.".

I said, "Yes, My Lord." and got the Lancelot ready.

I said, "M.E. Boost...".

When the unit was ready I said, "Launch!" and I took off.

While in mid-air I glided towards the mission.

Over In Kyushu*

Sawasaki's POV*

One of the officers said, "The enemy ship seems to have launched a bomber, but it's moving faster than a fighter plane!".

Another officer said, "I have picture!".

A picture was pulled up and I asked, "A Knightmare?!".

General Tsao said, "It's not being transported; it's just flying on its own!".

I asked, "That weapons report we got, could this be it?!".

General Tsao asked, "You mean that novelty weapon?!".

I said, "But then, the pilot is Suzaku Kururugi!".

In The Skies*

Suzaku's POV*

While flying through the air Lloyd said, "The military force that's trying to occupy the Kyushu block is fighting under ex-Minister Atsushi Sawasaki. If they lose him, the new Japanese government will collapse very quickly. In that case, the Chinese Federation will lose their excuse for being here and have to withdraw.".

Airships tried taking me out but I dodged and took them out.

When we said, "There it is the enemy headquarters.".

I noticed an open channel and asked, "An open channel?".

I activated it and saw Minister Sawasaki.

He said, "This is Minister Sawasaki. Is that Prime Minister Kururugi's son in the pilot seat? I see. I didn't know he had a son like you.".

I fought through the forces and said, "This has nothing to do with my father... I came here to put an end to this fighting. I will accept your surrender.".

I landed on the ground and Sawasaki asked, "You want to rob Japan of its dream of freedom?".

I said, "Freedom has to come the right way! Not like this!".

Sawasaki said, "You will act out of selfishness? It's justice without ideology!".

I said, "No, you're wrong! That's not what I--".

I was attacked from behind and the VARIS was destroyed.

I said, "My VARIS!". 

I looked at the attackers and said, "Those are Chinese Federation Gun-Rus!".

I lost the float unit and I was retreating.

My energy filler was running low and Miss Cecile contacted me and said, "Suzaku, reroute all power to combat and comms systems!".

I said, "Got it!" and did so.

Sawasaki said, "You had better surrender, Suzaku! Since you're Prime Minister Kururugi's son, I guarantee that you'll be very well-treated, my boy!".

I said, "I decline! If I use my father's name for this, I'll never forgive myself! This is between you and me!".

Sawasaki said, "I see. You're very much your father's son, as foolish and stubborn as he was!".

He cut communication and Euphemia came on and said, "Suzaku Kururugi!".

I said, "Princess Euphemia!".

Euphemia nervously said, "Suzaku! The truth is, you and I... That is--".

I interrupted her and said, "Sorry, but right now--" as I charged back into combat.

I cut through a Gus Rus and Euphemia said, "You see... I hereby command you to love me!".

I said, "Right!" and when I realized what she said, I said, "Huh?".

While fighting the Chinese Federation, Euphemia said, "And in return, I will love you! Forever!".

I said, "Princess Euphemia!" while I cut through the opposition.

Euphemia said, "Suzaku, I love your stubbornness and your kindness and your strength! Your sad eyes, your clumsiness, and the way you have trouble with cats! I love everything about you! So please, don't hate yourself!".

I gasped.

I smirked and said, "I see that I've made you even more worried than I did before. You really are... Everything you do is impulsive. When we first met, when you told me you were a princess when you selected my school when you made me a knight... always!".

Euphemia said, "Yes, they were all so sudden. That's because... I suddenly realized...".

While charging towards the enemy command center I said, "But then, it's that spur-of-the-moment feeling that's opened so many doors for me! Thank you! Princess, can I make one final request?".

Euphemia asked, "Final?".

I said, "If something happens to me, whatever it is, please don't blame yourself. Destroy all the records and erase every trace so no one knows what happened to me. I don't want my friends to be sad. Just tell them I transferred schools or make up some story.".

Euphemia said, "Suzaku, don't tell me you're--".

The Lancelot stopped and I said, "Yes. The Knightmare's out of energy. Oh, and please, say goodbye to Miss Cécile and Lloyd and Prince Schneizel for me. I was stubborn all the way to the end.".

Euphemia said, "Don't die, Suzaku! You got to live!".

I felt this weird feeling inside and I asked, "Wh-what the...?".

Sawasaki's POV*

I ordered, "AND FIRE!".

All of our Gus Rus's were destroyed and I said, "Huh?!".

General Tsao asked, "What was that?!".

One of the officers said, "Something just appeared on the radar!".

Another officer asked, "A stealth system?!".

Another officer said, "We've got a picture on the target!".

The floating Knightmare was shown.

Over In The Gawain*

Elizabeth's POV*

I said, "Suzaku's fighting as recklessly as ever.".

Lelouch said, "Yes, but this time he seems to be following someone else's plan. They sent a single fighter in to try to disrupt the main force.".

I said, "Even if he fails, Cornelia can move right in. Schneizel! Are you behind this idea?".

Airships tried to approach us and Lelouch said, "These people are in our way!" and I blasted them with the Converged Hadron Cannon.

I landed and turned us to the Lancelot.

I activated an open channel.

I had the Gawain kneel and Lelouch asked, "Kururugi, is the Lancelot still operational?".

Suzaku said, "Zero! One! I thought so.".

I used the Gawain's hand and offered the energy filler.

Suzaku asked, "An energy filler?".

I smirked happily and said, "We're going to take out the enemy command center. What will you do?".

I could tell Suzaku was taking a minute to think about it.

I could hear Suzaku smirk.

Suzaku said, "Sorry, but you're not going to get your wish... I'm going to hit them first, my way." as the Lancelot put a hand on the energy filler.

Suzaku took the energy filler and inserted it in the Lancelot.

We both took off towards the enemy command center.

Sawasaki over our secure line said, "Resume attack! Stop them! Stop Kururugi, Zero, and One!".

Suzaku slashed through some of the Gus Rus's while I used the Converged Hadron Cannon on the tanks.

I floated up and Sawasaki asked, "Zero! One! Shouldn't we be fighting together as comrades?! Don't you both care about Japan?!".

I split the Hadron Cannon to cut a hole in the wall. 

Lelouch said, "The Black Knights stand against anyone who uses violence unjustly for their own selfish end.".

I said, "And someone selfish enough to be used as a puppet has no place being our comrade.".

The hole exploded and 

Sawasaki said, "Selfish?! I'm doing this for Japan!".

Suzaku said, "Sawasaki! If this is for Japan, why did you run away to the Chinese Federation?! You should have stayed, for everyone's sake!" as he entered the building and I followed him.

When we took care of the whole compound we went back outside and Suzaku used one of his Slash Harken to take out Sawasaki's airship.

Suzaku landed in front of Sawasaki and General Tsao and said, "Sawasaki!".

Lelouch said, "That's far enough.".

I said, "You can step out of the car now and we'll accept your surrender.".

Sawasaki said, "I-I-Impossible! They took the largest fortress in all of Kyushu, with hardly any effort!".

The Next Day*

I was smiling while the report was going on.

The reporter said, "The terrorism in the Kyushu block led by an anti-government group was stopped by Princess Cornelia's sudden attack. Atsushi Sawasaki and four members of the former Japanese government were arrested. Over half the Chinese Federation troops were captured as well. In response to this incident, Chinese Federation leaders are asserting this was an unauthorized action by Gen. Tsao of the Liaodong district, and they are requesting all P.O.W.s be released in accordance with the Tibet Convention.".

Over In Clovis's Aries Villa Knock Off*

Suzaku's POV*

I bowed and said, "Warrant Officer Kururugi, reporting for duty.".

Euphemia smiled said, "Welcome back home, Suzaku. Suzaku, I finally understand my heart. It's not that I expect an ideal country or perfect justice or anything complicated like that. I just want to see people smiling, that's all. The smiles of the people I love now and the people I loved before as well. Will you help me? Will, you be my knight?".

I smiled and said, "I will, Your Highness.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 534 12
Her name is Elizabeth VI Britannia and she is the other sister of Lelouch VI Britannia and Nunnally VI Britannia. She's often better then Lelouch and...
39.4K 921 29
A Lelouch x C.C long shot. Euphemia goes Missing In Action, C.C defends Lelouch, and the Black Knights receive help from an unexpected ally. Lelouch...
57.8K 1.1K 22
You know what happened that day, the day that Euphemia gave the order to kill the Japanese. That was over a year ago but to you, it felt like yesterd...
5.7K 146 32
Sakura Kururugi has had to play an act for the last year after the Black Knights revolution crumbled when Zero and Infinity left the final battle to...