Transcendent Thirst

By YOLOwriting101

"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his ch... More

💉 p r e f a c e
💉 p r o l o g u e
💉1
💉2
💉3
💉4
💉5
💉6
💉7
💉8
💉9
💉10
💉11
💉12
💉13
💉14
💉15
💉16
💉17
💉18
💉19
💉20
💉21
💉22
💉23
💉24
💉25
💉26
💉27
💉28
💉29
💉30
💉32
💉33
💉34
💉35
💉36
💉37
💉38
💉39
💉40
💉41
💉42
💉43
💉44
💉45
💉46

💉31

1.5K 96 62
By YOLOwriting101

|Achille

I found myself opening my eyes, surprised that I actually felt like I was waking up. It confused me because vampires can't fall asleep...or did I cry so hard that I passed out?

"You're awake now?"

I flinch, looking up to see Darius looking down at me. Startling me because it was like before. He always woke up before I did...it still hasn't changed.

"Yes. I apologize for sleeping so long." I find myself apologizing, and Darius shrugs.

"No need to apologize. I think it was needed, even though I don't know why you could cry so much for my sake." He says, sighing quietly as he nodded over at Aurelie's crib.

When I look I saw her sitting up and it only reminded me again that doesn't grow at a normal rate, but a vampire rate. It bothered me...that I couldn't truly see her grow slowly. But, it's fine. I still love her dearly.

"Darius I was crying for you because you were taken away from me. It felt worse when you said I was disgusting and that you would never love me..." I bit my lip because that still hurt my heart. I can still hear his voice saying that and the hatred in his eyes.

"I apologize for saying that. I'm actually confused...that's why I came back. I need to understand because the brothers won't give me the answers I ask. I hope you can answer them..." He tells me as I begin to sit up.

I make eye contact with Darius and he just stares at me, making me wonder what he was thinking. He was worth all the questions and I was willing to answer any of them.

"Ask me anything."

Darius nodded, looking around the room. When he looked back at me his expression told me that he had lots of questions. Though he did look surprised that I accepted what he said.

"How did we fall out of love?" He asked, and I flinch. "Because when I'm with you, memories begin to come back. Except there's bits and pieces missing...they aren't clear. Though Sabin tells me I'm in love with his sons, I don't understand why I don't remember them. Though I'm with them, no memories resurface like they do when I'm with you." He explains to me, his eyebrows furrowing in.

That's when I found myself looking at his lips, watching as he purses them in concentration. Except I just wanted to kiss him because I've been wanting to do so for a while.

When I move my eyes back onto Darius', he had them narrowed on me.

"My eyes are up here." He teased me, and I felt my face heat up.

"Yes - I saw something on your face." I lie, making Darius to chuckle.

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"A beard." I look away from him, hearing him chuckle as I felt my heart beat quickly.

"I see. I didn't realize that at all." He said sarcastically, and I sigh. "Say my name."

I nod, grinning at him as he waited.

"Darius." I murmur to him, and he immediately looks away. "I love you Darius. I love you more than I have ever loved a person, ever. I am thankful that Aurelie turned you into a vampire because I didn't have the guts to do it, but I wish you would look at me like how you used to - Darius. You have a spell cast over you that keeps you from loving me completely. If I am able to win you over again...if you can remember me fully...then it will all make sense."

Darius looks down at me angrily, shaking his head as he tried to pull away from me. Except I held on tightly to his arm.

"A spell? How are you certain?"

"I can help you with that."

We look as Oscar rushed into the room, about to run into Darius' arms. Except I got up and stood before Oscar. Not letting him go hug him as he glared at me.

"I tried respecting the whole situation, but now I want to see him."

"You see him, don't you? I'm not taller than you, you can see over me - so what's the problem?" I snap at him, and Oscar just glared at me.

"Oscar?"

I flinch, looking over my shoulder as Darius stood up from the bed. He grinned kindly at Oscar who I heard sniffing as if he was about to cry.

"You remember me?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? It's Achille I don't remember and I am curious. Your eyes were lavender and Norris made you a potion to remove the spell. But...is this the same? Because I'm in love with the brothers...that's what my mind tells me. Not my heart." He tells Oscar, and I move aside as I saw them communicate normally.

How is this fair?

Sabin really wants me to suffer huh? To erase only me from his mind and no one else?

I became hurt as I walked around them, picking up Aurelie. Ignoring them all - I didn't expect for them to see me walk out. Especially when I got to the door and looked at Aurelie.

She looked at me with concern and started squirming. That's when I set her down on the downstairs pillow she had on the couch.

"Achille what are you doing?" Oscar asked me curiously, walking down the stairs with Darius behind him. He had on a mocking smile as he knew Darius' mind was blocked from me. Looked like he wasn't going to be helping me.

He probably relished in such a thing.

"Don't mock me." I hiss at Oscar, and he gasps at such a thing. Darius frowning at me as if I was in the wrong. 

"Where are you going? Darius is back and we shouldn't be mopping around not celebrating! At least be selfless enough to do that and not worry about yourself." Oscar rolls his eyes, and glances at Darius who was still watching me.

I had to calm my nerves because this was too much. Now I was furious all over again. He mocks me in such a way even though he knows how heartbreaking this is for me.

"You both can celebrate all you want. This isn't a celebration for me - it never will be. How dare you mock me this way when you know how distraught it's made me?" I question him angrily, but I felt sad at the same time.

"Achille you're making this about yourself and how you feel, not about Darius." Oscar sighs, and I found red appear in my vision. Except it wasn't fading, it continued to grow.

This time I didn't mind the anger that grew within me. I didn't care to pass out because this was too much in such a short period of time. Too much.

|Achilles

I took a deep breath, glaring at Oscar as I rushed towards him. My hand slapping across his face as he fell right into Darius. Anger riveting through veins the more I stared at him.

"You want to be a bitch? I'll beat you like one. Who do you think you are?!" I yell at Oscar, grabbing the collar of his shirt. Yanking him off of Darius and slam him against the wall. "Apologize."

"Achille what the hell are you doing?!" Oscar screeched like an annoying parrot.

"I'm not Achille. Have we never met?" I smile, digging my thumb into his wrist until I felt it dislocate. Oscar trying to yank away as I shoved him onto his knees. "Okay, well, my name is Achilles. It is your pleasure to make my acquaintance."

Oscar just looks up at me in shock, shaking my head.

"Sabin said you were gone!"

"Oh...I'm never gone. I thought you and Sabin were done. Looks like someone was lying." I snicker at his dumb expression. "I don't know about you, but I kind of want to kill you."

I felt a hand rest on my shoulder, looking over my shoulder to see Darius. Except I wasn't happy to see him - at all. Slapping his hand off my shoulder, I glare at him as he looked at me in shock.

"Darius you have a lot of nerve. Do you know how you have made Achille feel? You have no shame!" I hiss, only for him look away.

"Achilles I remember you..." He says, but I didn't care. "I am trying to remember Achille, I really am. It's just hard! Especially when-."

"You have been placed under a spell! You idiot! Look at your eyes! Oscar was once in the condition you were, but he willingly stayed with Sabin. It wasn't a love spell." I glare down at Oscar, seeing him continue to look dumbfounded.

"But I love the brothers in my mind-."

"You don't love with your mind you idiot!" I snap, shoving Oscar onto the ground harshly. "You love with your heart. If you can't feel anything for someone in your heart and are using your mind to choose your feelings, you're not in love. You need to see that. Stop being...a fool. You loved Achille - more than anything. So how can you go from loving him so much to being like this?

"True love shouldn't be able to be manipulated so easily like this. Unless you never really loved Achille to begin with." I snap at him, and his eyes darken. That's when I narrow my eyes on him and he sighed.

"My memories say otherwise." He finally says, looking away from me. "You don't understand-."

"You don't understand! Love shouldn't be able to be tampered with so easily! You are not dumb, how can you let someone tell you who you once loved? Wouldn't memories of them have appeared by now?" I keep questioning him as I could tell it was bothering him.

But I didn't care. I am a part of Achille and it was like I was trapped in a prison. All he felt was sadness and cried. The amount of tears that he had shed were great in number. Then Oscar comes in...

"You state a good point. But I...I don't know what to feel-."

"Don't feel with your mind you fool! Feel with your heart and follow your instincts. If you want to really find out the truth - I suggest you, Aurelie, and Achille go somewhere private. Do not tell anyone where you're going, don't lie to yourself - be honest, and don't be a bitch to Achille." I sneer at him until Darius looked like he was really listening.

His hands clasped over his face as he nodded quickly. My eyes on him when he kept nodding like a bobble-head, not saying anything. It began to annoy me because I wouldn't be satisfied until he said something.

"Okay. I agree with you. I want to understand what my memories are trying to communicate with me. I don't like what you said to me either...that I must've never really loved him when my memories were obviously tampered. That's not fair." Darius sneers at me, and I roll my eyes.

"I don't care what's fair. Don't be manipulated by a lie."

Darius just stared at me as if I was an idiot, making me raise my eyebrow at him. If he's trying to tell me something - I'm not getting it.

"Darius you can't just go-."

I shove my foot into Oscar's face, causing him to collapse back to the ground - where he belongs. Raising my eyebrow at him, he folded his arms.

"I will do such a thing. You'll see."

_____________🤭

Yeah, you'll see. 😌

Also, to clarify, Oscar isn't with Sabin still. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Achilles is just hotheaded. 😡

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~YOLO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
14.9K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...
426K 10.8K 12
It was now nighttime and I returned to my room which was very dark. The curtains were closed, strange I'm sure it was open this morning... Whatever...
218K 7.8K 38
His hands felt like ice on my burning body, his touch vacated permanent chills in my mind. The way he was holding on to me, it was like he'd never be...