Camp Camp X Counselor! Reader

Por ItsyBittySpider01

When (Y/n) gets hired as a camp counselor she wasn't expecting much. She just wanted a summer job to get away... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
The Best Script Reading, Ft. (Y/n)
Chapter 16
Hey Guys
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
115 Follower Special
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
this will only be up until the next update!
Chapter 35

Chapter 15

12.3K 315 1.5K
Por ItsyBittySpider01

(Y/n) woke up with a familiar sound beeping loudly into her ear. She fluttered her eyes open, feeling the familiar warmth of the sun as she reached over for her phone. As (Y/n) turned off the alarm, she noticed the notification from her calendar.

Parents day.

She let out a groan, keeping her attention on the ceiling that was so close to her. A small smile fell onto her face as she heard David's sleep talking.

Everything was perfect.

Or....close to perfect.

~~~

"Can you believe it, kids? Today is the day!" David seemed to like that line. (Y/n) must have heard him say that at least 5 times over the summer.

"Christmas!" Nikki shouted in reply, her eyes glowing with excitement.

"What? No, Nikki, it's parents day," David sighed.

Gwen stood next to him as she placed her hand on her face, "(Y/n) placed flyers this time!"

"Oh. Why I'd think it was Christmas," Nikki mumbled out.

The campers turned their attention towards the flyers (Y/n) placed around the camp. The flyers were full of Christmas decorations and Christmas cheer.

Everyone slowly turned towards (Y/n) who had a Santa hat on. She had a nervous smile across her face.

"I seem to also not understand, I thought 'parents day' was a codeword,"

"You...really are something else," Gwen mumbled, trying to hold back her laughter.

(Y/n) let out a sad huff before taking off the Santa hat.

"So wait, our parents are coming here? Today?!" Neil asked the three in confusion.

"You betcha! We get to show off everything you learn over the summer!" David said enthusiastically. "Plus we get to do a few camp activities for fun,"

"I'm hoping we get to do friendship bracelet's," (Y/n) smiled as she subconsciously grabbed the yellow bracelet on her wrist. "It'll be fun!"

"That depends on which one of my parents shows up," Neil groaned out.

"Well, you losers enjoy your family bonding, cause there's no way my folks will show up. Guess I can kick back and relax," Max pulled out (Y/n)'s phone, "maybe I'll order a pizza,"

"Did someone say Christmas?" Campbell arrived from out of nowhere. He quickly wrapped his arms around (Y/n)

"SANTA!"

"Mr. Campbell! Your Back!" David yelled with excitement in his eyes. Although Gwen had a look of concern in hers as she kept a suspicious glance on him.

"Back?" Cameron chuckled as he slapped (Y/n)'s back, which caused (Y/n) to fall, "Why I've been here the whole time!"

"But you were-" Gwen was cut off by him

"The whole time!"

(Y/n) got up in pain. Ignoring the campers stares she got up while popping her back.

"You're just in time because today is parent's day!" 

"In time for what now?" Cameron glared towards David

"Parents Day!" David repeated with another smile "Where we can show off all the-

"There can't be a parents day! Because if there is a parent's day then the parents will find out that they didn't send their kids to whatever stupid camp that they thought they send their kid too!" Cameron grabbed him by the shirt around his neck, "Davey, (Y/n/n), Gretchen-"

"Its Gwen," she corrected

"For the sake of Camp Campbell, you three will cancel parents day this instant," He glared down at the three of them

The four of them turned over as the bus arrived in front of the mess hall. Quartermaster opened up the bus doors and stared at them with a bored expression.

"Parents here," He mumbled.

"Fuck,"

~~~

"Who had the brilliant idea to put a parent's day anyway?" Cameron asked sarcastically while looking at the mess hall.

(Y/n) watched as the entire camp interacted with their families before turning her attention over to Max. The young boy's parents didn't arrive so he stood next to (Y/n), holding her hand for comfort. (Y/n) noticed the switch in attitude she had but decided not to bring it up to him just yet. The two stood next to Gwen who looked annoyed as always.

"Who do you think?" Gwen pointed towards David. 

His smile of pride fell when he saw Cameron and Gwen's look of annoyance. The four of them and Max stood next to each other while keeping their attention on the families before (Y/n) spoke up.

"Well, it seems everything isn't falling apart, we just need to keep our heads high,"

"Why do you always want to see the best in every situation?" Gwen groaned towards her, "Don't you ever want to smack a child?" 

"I was about to," (Y/n)'s smile fell as she remembered Snake's sexism back at the Wood Scouts base. "I will not hesitate,"

"But everything is going well so far," David placed his hand on her mouth. The three counselors turned their attention as Nikki bit Neil's dad's arm. 

"That's going to a train wreck," Max said with a smirk. The three turned their attention towards Candy as she flirted with Neil's Dad. "See, this is why I'm glad my folks don't turn up for things like this,"

"Now now, just because their late doesn't mean they're not coming," David smiled down at Max.

He gave David an eye roll as he continued to hold (Y/n)'s hand. David's smile fell slightly when he saw (Y/n)'s look of concern.

"Mr. Campbell, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Agent Millier and this is my partner, Agent Miller" 

Cameron's eyes gave off a look of panic while asking them why they were here. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the obvious implications he was giving off. She ignored the issues before turning her attention back to Max. She slowly patted his head until Mrs. Nurfington started to yell.

"There's some funny business going on here! I signed up my boy for Behavioral Correction Camp!" Before she continued to insult the other camps, David nervously tried to explain the situation to her before he was cut off again.

"Where's the LARPing?"

"Who are all these children?"

All the parents began to talk over each other. (Y/n) slowly picked up Max and placed him on her hip, worrying he might get trampled by the parents who were closing in on them. Gwen sighed as she patted her friend's shoulder. 

Out of nowhere Quartermaster appeared next to Cameron, "They got a point, where is the LARPing?"

"I would say it was a good run but-" Before Gwen could walk off, pushing (Y/n) to follow, Cameron stopped them.

"Settle down kids- er- Kid's parents, You haven't been tricked! Camp Campbell covers all of the wonderful camps you signed your kids up for! We even got a song about it!"

As Cameron continued his speech (Y/n) slowly began to tune him out. Not from boredom, but because she was growing tired of the same lies he was giving.

Sure when she was younger she always saw the best in him, she would even praise him despite her parent's wishes. But now she was older, she knew what type of person he truly was. 

(Y/n) wasn't naive anymore.

"Good, because you have till the end of the day to convince us," Mr. Miller threatened Cameron.

"Right, everyone let's go outside and show off some Camp Campbell camp activities!"

(Y/n) had gone so deep in her thoughts that she didn't even notice his speech ended. She turned back towards Max, who she was still holding. The little boy held onto (Y/n) for dear life. As if any moment she was to disappear.

"This parent's day needs to be perfect, so that means good times and happy families!" Cameron started while looking at them.

"What?" (Y/n) asked slightly confused

"Davey! (Y/n/n)!" Cameron walked towards the three counselors. His face was full of concern, "Until this one's actual parents get here, you two will fill in their role as parents!"

"WHAT!" Max shouted, still holding onto (Y/n).

She wasn't sure if he shouted because David was going to be his dad or because she was going to be his mom.

"You heard me! You three will be the perfect nuclear family! Got it!"

Before (Y/n) or Max could protest, David pulled him closer for a hug. His eyes beaming with pure happiness, "We're going to have so much fun, family!"

"Gretchen!" Cameron's attention went back towards Gwen, "I want you to keep an eye out in case anything goes wrong. We can't let this day turn into a failure," 

The four watched as Cameron walked off towards the activities field. David held onto (Y/n)'s shoulders while smiling widely.

Max continued to glare at the door as Gwen took a sigh. She took a couple of her meds before she began to walk out. (Y/n) only had a look of concern as she looked down at Max.

So much for perfect.

~~~

(Y/n) watched as everyone looked around the activities field. She kept an eye on Max, afraid he was going to try to make chaos again. She was happy seeing how well everyone got along.

"Hello, dear,"

(Y/n) turned to see an older woman looking up at her, she had a warm smile across her face. She instantly recognizes her as Preston's grandma,

"Hello Mrs. Goodplay, how are you?"

The older lady blinked as if she didn't hear her, until she smiled again, "I'm doing well sweetheart, which one is yours?"

(Y/n) looked at her slightly confused. Maybe she didn't see the counselor t-shirt she was wearing?

But then again, she was Max's "mom" until his parents got here.

"You old hag, she's that little troublemaker's mom,"

(Y/n) looked over her shoulder to see Ms. Nurfington. She was still in her prison uniform and her hands were still in handcuffs. Behind her was a police officer.

"I saw you with that little boy, he looks like a pain in the ass," She gave (Y/n) a large smile, "just like my boy, you and me got a lot in common!"

"Well I wouldn't say that," (Y/n) let out a nervous chuckle,

"You seem like a good mother, I saw how your first instinct was to hold him," Mrs. Goodplay chimed in

(Y/n) felt her face turn warm at the thought. Sure she cared a lot for Max, but she didn't see herself as a mom.

"So who's the dad? Is he still in the picture?" Ms. Nurfington asked

Before (Y/n) could say anything, David appeared next to her holding onto Max.

"(Y/n), my wife! Max is causing trouble and we should have a stern talking to. We might have to ground him,"

"Oh, this is it?" Ms. Nurfington slowly shook her head in disappointment, "you poor woman,"

"Welcome to my life," Max rolled his eyes.

"Max," (Y/n) bent down to his level, "why don't you go play with Space Neil? I'm sure he'll applicate it,"

Max looked up at (Y/n), his eyes showed he didn't like the idea. However, he quietly mumbled a 'whatever' before going off to join space kid.

She turned back over to the two mothers, giving them a polite smile before excusing herself and her "husband."

"I know we're supposed to be married," (Y/n) began while using air quotes, "but do you have to announce it to everyone?"

David felt his face flush, "w-w-well were a family right now, we should seem like l-loving parents,"

They both ended up standing next to Gwen. Her face was full of anxiety as she had to make sure every family was happy. The three of them ended up standing in comfortable silence before a weak voice was heard from behind them.

"Um excuse me,"

They turned to see a pair of parents looking more nervous than Gwen.

"Oh, you must be Harrison's parents! He's quite a magician!" David smiled at the two. (Y/n) noticed how they both winced at the mention of Harrison.

"ha...yes we know. We were wondering if you figured out what's wrong with him?" The dad started

"Excuse me?" Gwen asked. She gave them both a confused glance before turning back to the parents.

"The things...he can do,"

"THERE UNNATURAL!" The wife screamed. Her husband quickly grabbed her hand to calm her.

"We were hoping this camp can help them control his abilities,"

"Like...the bunny hat trick?" (Y/n) asked before she screamed again.

They both jumped when Harrison walked over to them. (Y/n) felt a ping of sadness.

"Listen," (Y/n) started, "Screaming at him won't help, you guys need to realize the gift Harrison has. If he truly made his brother disappear then we'll try our best to bring him back, but no promises,"

Both of them looked at her, instantly feeling relaxed. (Y/n) placed her hand on Harrison's shoulder,

"You have a great gift Harrison, please don't be afraid,"

Harrison hugged (Y/n)'s legs. She smiled down at him as she watched him run off to play. His parents turned back to the young woman and thanked them for her kind words.

"Really it's no issue," (Y/n) smiled, "we're just trying our best here at Camp Camp-"

"Tell David he's taking this family thing too seriously," Max cut her off while dragging (Y/n).

He managed to pull her towards David, looking at her to take his side. (Y/n) turned her head sideways before Buzz Aldrin arrived. After both Gwen and David shouted in shock, (Y/n) walked over to him, extending her hand.

"Hello! You must be Mr. Aldrin, Neil's uncle!"

"Ms. (Y/n) Campwell! It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person!" Mr. Aldrin took her hand, shaking it with a large smile.

"Neil!" Max shouted in disbelief while looking up at (Y/n). "And what the hell is that last name!"

"That's his name, he told me when we were doing the first part of the Space day," (Y/n) looked down at him, her face showing annoyance, "and my last name isn't a concern Max,"

"I've been meaning to talk to you Ms. Campwell, it seems like your coworkers sent me a fake video of Neil on the moon,"

"They did?" (Y/n) pretended not to know, only giving him an awkward laugh.

"The video itself wasn't fake, we just added his face on top of yours and we didn't even think you would see this," Gwen tried her best to explain, "So in a way...we're victims too?"

"I apologize," (Y/n) added for Gwen, "If I knew, I'd wouldn't have sent the video or the letter,"

"My dear girl, I know you didn't do anything," His attention went back towards Gwen. Giving her a cold look, "As for you! Your lucky I'd never hit a woman. There's no greater crime than faking a moon landing!"

Max pointed towards David. With a straight face, he told him, "David helped too!"

"Max!"

With no hesitation, Mr. Buzz punched David square in the face. The sudden force caused him to fall over. (Y/n) placed her hands over her mouth in shock as Buzz thanked Max, leaving Gwen to help David up.

"You sent...a letter?" David got helped up by Gwen. He rubbed his nose in pain while looking at (Y/n) confused.

"Well yeah, I update parents in what's happening in their kid's life while in camp. How else were they supposed to know when Parents day was" (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the question

"Aren't you supposed to that David?" Gwen placed her hands on her hip, "You are head counselor,"

The three counselors turned their heads as Campbell yelled at them to go to the family dinner.

David felt a shiver go up his spine as Mr. Campbell glared daggers at him. He was the last person he wanted to upset. David turned back towards (Y/n) as she walked ahead with Max in toe. He smiled happily as Gwen smirked next to him.

"She's cute right?" Gwen asked him. The smug look across her face causes David to look at her confused.

"Uh, yeah?" David rubbed his neck in a shy way, a blush appearing on his face, "like a bunny or a-"

"Admit it!" She cut him off, her large smile never leaving her face, "You like her! I see the way you two act, it's so obvious!"

The two continued to walk towards the mess hall, David's blush never left his face.

"C'mon Gwen, not you too," He closed his eyes in an attempted to get rid of the images of (Y/n) that flashed in his mind, "She's just my friend, just a co-worker,"

As they opened the doors of the mess hall, David's eyes landed on (Y/n). His face blushed as he saw her laughing among other parents as she held onto Max.

Gwen smirked at David, "Suuure, just a Co-worker,"

A few moments would pass, Cameron would walk around talking to the various adults while keeping an eye on the Miller family. Max would try to throw food around the mess hall, but it only ended up with (Y/n) spoon-feeding him.

As she puts it, "You lost spoon privileges"

Max glared at (Y/n), still not understanding her. Sure (Y/n) took her job more seriously than the other two but he couldn't wrap his head on why. Why did she care so much, why was she so nice. It wasn't like David's where it felt fake and forced half the time.

She felt genuine.

Max saw as David rush over to him while carrying three cakes. He internally groaned as (Y/n) finished feeding him peas.

"Max! Good job at eating!" David cheered for him, "I'm so proud of you son!"

"You aren't my dad," Max gritted through his teeth. He focused his attention away from David, who now has a sad expression from being told he wasn't a dad. "Is it too late to be adopted by another family? They look slightly less miserable,"

"Max you may not like David or me very much," (Y/n) began

"Nope, I only hate David,"

David's expression went from surprise to complete sadness.

"Okay, David," (Y/n) let out a tired sigh, "but for right now we're your guardians and you need to-"

(Y/n) was cut off by the door opening dramatically to reveal two figures. For a second, (Y/n) thought they would be Max's parents. They were the only ones who never responded to the mail she sent.

However, instead, she could instantly tell who's parents they were without them opening their mouths.

"Hello, were Mr. And Mrs. Fartz,"

"Have anyone seen our beautiful son Jermy Fartz?"

Nikki let out a laugh as everyone around them slightly cringed. (Y/n) felt herself grow nervous as she slowly walked over to them with Gwen and David.

"Well you see, we sorta lost him to a bet from a rival camp," Gwen muttered out

(Y/n) wish she could jump out of a window.

~~~

"Davey, you haven't let me down as far as I can remember, and I know you never would!," Cameron picked up David to continue, "which is why I need you to make sure every snot nose kid shows off whatever camp their parents signed them up for! It's either that or I go to Super Guantanamo,"

"I never heard of Super Guantanamo," Gwen told him. Cameron mumbled out something (Y/n) didn't bother listening as he sat David down.

David did the camp Campbell salute as he left. He smiled over at (Y/n) and Max, "okay family! We need to show off what Max was...say...what did your parents sign you up for Max?"

"It doesn't matter because there's no way the other losers don't blow this thing first check it,"

Cameron stood on stage to make sure all the kids were able to give a good performance. While David began to question Max about his camp, Gwen offered to go receive the paperwork. The more David pushed, the more irritated Max was becoming.

When (Y/n) finally had enough she stepped in between both of them. "David enough, he doesn't want to tell you, stop trying to push Max,"

"You need to stop playing favoritism (Y/n)!" He snapped back at her, "Ever since you got here that's all you've done! Play favorites with Max!"

"Favoritism," (Y/n) repeated in shock. At that moment she lost her cool, "oh you mean like how you chose Camp over Jasper?"

David back up slightly at (Y/n)'s comment, although she continued "Or how you chose Campbell over me? Because that's what favoritism is David!"

They both stood in stunned silence before Max grew angrier as Nerris performance went well. David gave (Y/n) an angry look before walking over to Max.

"C'mon Max this is important!" He grabbed his hand in an attempt to bring him closer to (Y/n). But Max immediately pulled his arm away.

"No! This is stupid!"

"Well everyone else is having fun, and you will too once Gwen gets back with your enrollment paperwork! We can all be a happy little family, I promise"

As the three of them stood in uncomfortable silence before Cameron shouted for their attention.

"(Y/n/n)! Davey!" 

David rushed over while dragging (Y/n). Her frustrated expression was clear as they both stood next to him.

"You two and the boy need to get on stage now!" his attention went towards (Y/n) "I'm counting on you,"

"But we don't-" David tried to tell him before Cameron cut him off

"I have the utmost faith in you two!"

As Cameron walked off, Gwen was standing behind the two with a vanilla folder.

"David....(Y/n)...I have Max's paperwork," she slowly said. David's expression changed as he cheered.

"Yes! We can still do this!"

"I don't WANT to do this!" Max shouted up at David.

(Y/n) took the folder and instantly her heart dropped. Her suspensions from throughout the summer were proven by just looking at the paper. She was so in shock that she couldn't stop David before be finally snapped.

"Max that is it! I've had it with your bad attitude! Why do you always have to bring everyone else down instead of trying just a little to have some fun?"

(Y/n) grabbed David's arm to try and get him to stop. Instead, David shoved (Y/n) off and grabbed the folder.

"You and (Y/n) are going to put on a happy face, go out there and show everyone how great you are at- um wait..."

"I told you they didn't care," Max rubbed his face with his shoulder to try and stop the tears, "just make something up so we can get this over with,"

The three counselors watched as Max walk off to a corner. He slowly sat down at David tried to mumble out an apology.

"Favoritism isn't what I was doing David," (Y/n) whispered out. She managed to also catch Gwen's attention.  "What I was doing was helping a child who didn't want to tell us he needed the help,"

(Y/n) heard Gwen softly whisper her name before she completely ignores the two, "I thought you changed David, I thought you grew out of putting this camp before anyone."

She turned back to David, her eyes glaring into his, "Guess I didn't know you as well as I thought,"

(Y/n) walked over and picked up Max. The little boy immediately hugged (Y/n), small hiccups could be heard as she carried him away. Neither David or Gwen dared to follow after them.

~~~

"Why are we here (Y/n)? What about your uncle's big presentation?" Max asked as they both sat in the pizzeria that was close to the camp.

"Its stupid," (Y/n) mumbled out. Max her if she was okay, which only caused her to sigh louder, "You heard me, it's stupid."

Max blinked at her. (Y/n) always seemed genuinely happy and carefree. It was a surprise to see her tired, frustrated. It was so unlike her, it worried him.

"Listen, Max, I'm sorry," (Y/n) began to mess with her bracelet, "I always try to be a better person than Cameron Campbell, since I was a kid I always had high respect for him. But I learned that he wasn't the person I thought he was."

(Y/n) eyes locked on Max, "I'm sorry that you had to realize the same thing about your parents. I'm sorry they don't care enough. I just hope you understand that not all adults are like that...and that I'm here for you..."

Max sat closer to (Y/n), holding her arm as tears pricked in the corners of his eyes, "Max I hope you learn to love camp, not because of David's idea of fun, but for yourself,"

She poked his nose as he let out a small laugh. A waitress walked over to their booth and gave them both a smile,

"What would your son like to drink Madam?"

"Oh well actually-" (Y/n) was about to correct her before Max's small voiced interrupted her,

"Mom, could I get a Coke?"

She looked down at him surprised before she replaced it with a smile.

"Two cokes and a large pepperoni pizza,"

The entire night was spent eating and laughing. Max would tease (Y/n) about her last name and she laughed alongside him.

Soon though, (Y/n) paid for the meal and walked out of the restaurant holding onto Max's hand. He had a large smile as the two walked towards her car.

"Hey Mom, do you think we'll be able to go home together when summer's over?" He gave (Y/n) a sad expression, "I don't want to lose you,"

"Max I promise you I'll do whatever I can to not go back with those people," (Y/n) said with determination

She opened the car door for Max as entered the car. (Y/n) sat down at the driver's seat, putting on her seat belt as she overheard Max asked,

"Do you think things went well back at camp?"

"I'm sure it's nothing Gwen and David couldn't handle!"

~~~

"YOU BASTARDS! YOU GOD DAMN BASTARDS!" Cameron shouted as the Millers dragged him away. "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM! I AM CAMERON C. CAMPBELL! I'M RICHER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED!"

David stood next to Gwen as they both witness their boss being dragged away.

"Tell it to your cellmates in Super Guantanamo, Campbell," both Miller's closed the door on him. They got into the car to drive him away.

Cameron grabbed onto the bars and glared towards David, "This is your fault Davey! I swear on my baseball teams, you haven't seen the last of mee!"

As the FBI car got smaller and smaller Gwen looked back at David, "do you think he knows (Y/n) was the one who took Max and told the parents it was Parents day?"

~~~

In the furthest part of the forest stood an almost abandoned cabin. The cabin itself was rough but still had electricity.

In the main bedroom was decorated with pictures of (Y/n). Some were from her social media, others from her tinder account and some from when she wasn't looking at him.

A familiar man stood in front of his vanity, his hair recently dyed from blonde to red. The empty box was knocked over carelessly. His blue eyes were locked on his favorite picture of (Y/n), a picture from her tinder page from a selfie she took with Max.

The picture itself was covered with a red marker. Around (Y/n)'s face was covered with red hearts while Max was scribbled out.

His eyes went from the picture onto the clothes he stole from David, right down to his yellow shirt. He locked eyes with the picture of (Y/n) as Daniel began to sing to himself.

"We'll meet again,"

Daniel turn back around to his reflection. Although he still has his blue eyes, to him he was looking at the man who stole (Y/n) from him.

"Don't know where!"

He dropped the picture as he grabbed onto the only thing on his vanity. Besides the dye, the only thing that was there was the necklace he gave (Y/n) when she was his.

"Don't know when!"

Daniel gripped the necklace in his hands while grabbing his hair with his free hand. A large, psychotic smile was placed across his face.

"But I know we'll meet again some sunny day!"

~~~

4814 words!

This is probably the longest chapter in this book! I'm so proud of it!

I was debating in making it two parts but I figured everyone would just prefer a longer chapter.

Let me know your thoughts since I loved writing this chapter so much!

Love you all!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

229K 5K 60
BEST RANKING: 1 in #max (against 10.4K other stories, 9.1.20 and on 2.4.22), 1 in #nikki, 1 in #maxxreader, & 20 in #campcamp (out of over 1,000 othe...
98K 2.1K 35
(Please keep in mind I wrote this when I was 10-11 years old. It will not be good! Please do not expect something amazing out of this as I had no pla...
2.9K 122 41
IN PROGRESS OF BEING RE WRITTEN!!! Skip to Chapter: A RESTART🔥 New summary: 14 year old Maddy ends up leaving her old life to do something she had n...
1.9K 39 9
David is absent from Camp Campbell for the week due to personal reasons, leaving Gwen as the only counselor to look after the kids. Things take a tur...