Loving you

Da wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... Altro

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

20💨

3.4K 137 152
Da wannasuckmydick

A week later....

Chanel Pov:

I was laying down on the floor spitting out blood. They just got done beating me again but this time they told me to thank my sister. Onika just dont know how to fucking shut up. I sat up groaning feeling pain shoot through my body. im tired of this shit man I ain't do nothing to nobody and these bitches wanna beat me all day. I just want my momma or my daddy man.

I watched them kill my momma. The image keep replaying in my head her screaming and begging for help begging them to stop. Watching her take her last breath as they shot her between her eyes. Seeing her body drop down to the floor lifeless. Seeing the blood pool from her body. Her last words to me was run and that she love me. The last thing I ever heard come out her mouth was her begging for her life. And then pop she was gone just like that.

"Rise and shineeee" I heard that same voice call out and bright lights cut on "I'm not sleep" I said weakly squinting my eyes "Oh yea I forgot you got woke up to a little surprise" they said trying to be funny I rolled my eyes "Aht, aht I wouldn't do that remember last time" they said laughing and I sighed. "Anyway I came to bring you some food" they said then threw a cereal bar at me "This it" I asked I haven't ate in like four days and all I got is a damn cereal bar. "Yes now get what you get and don't throw a fit" they said then walked out.  I hate it here bro.

Onika POV:

"Onika you needa get get some sleep man this not healthy" I heard Megan say "Megan my fucking sister been missing for a week I gotta find her" I said and rubbed my temples "But you still need rest" she said "Do you think she gettin rest ? Huh ? exactly cause she not" I said and went back to what I was doing. "Where is Lo and brat" I asked "they on they way brat said she think she found sum"  she said then say down "you  got anything new on who ghost might be" she asked "I'm down to like four people but I don't wanna go and assume things without being sure" I said

"Who the four people" she asked "Aubrey, Kendrick, Shawn , and Jermaine" I said "Wait why jermaine" she asked "Ion trust him he wanna help to much and he also met my family and know my real name like the rest of em" I said and she looked at me "I don't think it's him cookie why would he do you like that y'all been rocking since middle school" she said and I shook my head "You can't trust nobody meg especially in times like this" I said and she nodded understanding what I'm saying. The door opened and Lo and brat walked in.

"Wassup y'all" brat said and say down. She actually a really cool person to be around she chill and laid back. "Hey" I said and went back to tryna get in the system of the street cameras so I can find the car we was looking for and figure out where they went. But lemme catch y'all up our K.C Undercover plan didn't work cause the fucking police was there so we had to abandon the plan. Apparently somebody with a mask came in and terrorized the workers. We all know who that is. But brat did get us the license plate of the car from the cameras on the property around the house but unluckily that was all we could get that and watching my sister get took seeing her face I know she was crying she couldn't scream her mouth was covered. But watching them carry her out the house while she tried to get back to our mother reaching and kicking it hurt.

"ONIKA" I heard knocking me out my thoughts I looked at lo "huh" I said  "Don't think about that ok" she said and I nodded taking a deep breath then my phone rung and I saw it was kelly. "I'll be back y'all I need to take this" I said then I walked outside. Right now we at the sugar house my house is not safe at all but ming is safe at her dads. I answered the phone and kelly voice filled my ears along with Beyoncé cries.

Kelly: Cookie"

Me: yea wassup"

Kelly: what's goin on and don't say it's nothing"

Me: I don't know what you talking about" I said scratching the back of my head

Kelly: I haven't seen momma C at church, you ain't been at school and haven't been to see bey, I know ming been getting in trouble, and I haven't heard from Chanel so what's been going on" she said and I took a deep breath feeling my eyes tear up

Me: Momma umm s-she"

Kelly: She what cookie" she asked cutting me off

Me: M-Momma s-she's umm she's d-d-dead" I said and broke down crying.

Kelly: oh my god" she said lowly

Kelly: I'm sorry baby" she said sounding sad.

Me: it's ok but I gotta go" I said

Kelly: Wait I called you cause um Beyoncé wanted to talk to you" she said

Me:Kelly I really can't talk right now but imma send you a address and you can drop her off here and she can stay wimme for some days" I said

Kelly: ok" she said then hung up i know she finna cry.

I sent her the address then went back in. "Who was that" meg asked "It was kelly she finna bring BB" I said and Megan ass got excited "Yessirrrr my baby finna come" she said and started dancing her tall ass around "Cookie you think this a good idea with everything going on right now" Lo asked "No but I been ignoring her for a week and I promised her I would visit her and I never did" I said "Wellll who is BB" brat asked smirking "Cookie girlfriend" Lo said and I glared at her "It's not my girlfriend" I said "Yes it is" meg said and I squinted me eyes at her "No it's not it's a close friend" I said and brat smirked "Mmhmm" she hummed.

"Fuck you" I said and and she laughed. "Ok well it sounds like this guest is very important soooo how bout this you take a day to yourself and chill" she said and I shook my head "Nahh my sister suffering right now I can't chill" I said and brat grabbed my hand "Chill boo I said you take a break an chill not us" she said and smiled I looked at her and nodded "Igh but tell me If y'all need help" I said "wait we ain't leaving is we" meagan asked "Hell nah y'all ain't leaving" I said "Hell yea we leavin" brat said and I looked at her "whyy I wanna see my B baby" Megan said "I thought it was cookie girl" brat said "oh it is but Beyoncé is literally a baby" Lo said.

"No she is not leave my baby alone" I said and Megan and Lauren looked at me like I was lying "ok ok maybe she kinda is" I said "Not kinda she is LITERALLY a baby you'll see" meg said and brat looked at me with a brow raised "they being over dramatic" I said rolling my eyes then the door bell rung how the fuck she get here so fast. "BB HERE" Megan squealed loudly like a damn retard. "Shut yo ass up damn" I said then went to open the door. When I opened it I seen solo and Beyoncé "Hey y'all where kelly" I asked "Umm she takin the news a lil hard so she sent me to bring bey" solo said "oh" I said "uhh look I ain't really good at sympathy so take bey and get the fuck out my damn face" she said and I chuckled. I'm glad she ain't being sad and shit ion need that right now.

"You coulda said it moe nicely" I said with a smile and batted my eyelashes "Get out ma face lil girl" she said then mushed my face. "technically you in my face" I said with a smirk "you wanna get punched in yo face" she asked with a smirk and mine faded "you ain't even have to do that" I said with a slight pout "thought so" she said with a smile. Evil ass. "Gone Beyoncé" she said the lightly pushed her in "bye baby I love you" solo said and kissed her cheek then left. "Hey baby" I said and she put her head down "What's wrong" I asked "M-Mad at me" she said lowly "No baby I'm not mad at you it was just a lot of stuff going on" I said and she nodded. "Can i get a hug baby" I asked and she nodded smiling then gave me a hug. Our hug was interrupted by Megan coming in "B babyyy" she said exited and Beyoncé looked up at her "gimme hug" she said and Beyoncé ran over to her and and jumped on her. Why she wasn't that excited to see me ? I wanna get greeted like that.

"I missed you baby" Megan said and then put her down. "Awww look at your little cast" she said touching it then Lo walked in "Hey baby" she said then pushed meg out the way and hugged bey "Aye bitch watch out" Megan said rubbing her head. "No don't you see I'm get some love from my boo" Lo said and Beyoncé giggled. Fuck she giggling for. I stood up and walked over there "Igh ,Igh enough of the soft shit lemme show you where you sleeping baby" I said mushing Lo head and grabbing bey good hand.

I walked her to me and Lo room "you gone be sleeping in here with me baby" I said and she nodded her head. "Ok gimme yo bags imma put them up" I said and she handed me her bags, I put them in the closet and went back to her "Come on I want you to meet somebody" I said and she nodded taking my hand. We walked back into the living room and I seen brat fat ass eating my damn gushers.

"Aye Nigga what you doin put my shit down" I said goin over time her with Beyoncé close behind "Oh hey boo" she said smiling. This bitch. "Ain't no damn "hey boo" why you eatin my shit" I said with a mug on my face "I was hungry" she said then laughed and I just looked at her in pure disbelief. She was laughing at me.... It was bad enough that she had taken all my snacks but here she was laughing at me.... "I want you out my house and I want you out my house now" I said and she looked at me. "Girllll shut yo ass up I'll buy yo crybaby ass some moe" she said and I smiled "Ok" I said all happy and shit.

"Anyways this is Beyoncé" I said and looked back and Beyoncé was hiding in my back "say hey baby" I said and she peeked her head out "h-hi" she whispered. It got quiet for a while then outta no where brat squealed "COOKIE SHE SO CUTEEE" she said gushing over her. "Hi baby I'm Misharron but I go by brat" she said and Beyoncé nodded "Can I get a hug cutie" brat said squatting and reaching her hands out. (Ok can we act like Beyoncé short plss 😭).

Beyoncé looked at me and I nodded. She slowly moved towards her then when she was in arms length brat pulled her in and hugged her she was tense at first but then soon relaxed and hugged her back. Brat pulled back and kissed her on the cheek and Beyoncé blushed. Yep time to cut this shit short. "Ight Ight thats cute BB come on" I said and brat glared at me "Why you gotta mess this up" she said pointing between her and BB "Cus she here for me and me only now BB lets go do sum" I said and Beyoncé nodded walking with me. I felt something hit my head and I looked back and seen brat sticking the middle finger at me "Remember that" I said and walked to the back.

"Ok baby so do you wanna go somewhere or stay here" I asked and she shrugged. "Ok how about we go to the park" I said and she nodded with a smile. "Ok baby just lemme grab sum real quick" I said then went in the back and grabbed my pistol and went back to Beyoncé. I have one in my car but I think I should keep one on me. "Ok baby lets go" I said and she nodded following me out the door.

"Cookie" I heard and turned around to see Megan "Wassup" I said "You think it's a good idea to take B Baby out while this stuff going on" she asked worried "Nope but I don't want her to be trapped in the house all the time of her being here" I said and she nodded "Plus let a bitch try me while my baby wimme I promise you they gone die" I said then walked to my car.

I unlocked the car and we got in. "You hungry BB" I asked starting the car "mm mm" she said shaking her head "Ok" I said then pulled off heading towards the park. When we got the Beyoncé hurried up and took her seat belt off and got out. I chuckled at her following behind "N-Nika" she said turning around to look at me "Yes baby" I said "s-slide" she asked "yea baby come on" I said and we walked over there.

"Go up there and slide down to me BB" I said and she nodded goin up to the longest slide. We at the wood park (idk the real name me and everybody I'm ken to kno it as the wood park 😭) It's been my favorite park since we moved here it's so much stuff to do here and it was some fine ass females here.

"Nika r-ready" she said from the top "Ok baby slide down" I said and she sat down sliding down real fast and squealed when she got to me. I had to catch her cause her ass woulda landed right I'm them rocks.
She looked up at me and smiled "a-again"she asked kinda low. Aww shy ass. "Yea baby go up and I'll catch you again" I said and she got out my arms "kay" she said happily going up to the slide and sliding back down landing in my arms. She laughed and said "a-again" with a big smile "yea baby go ahead" I said and she went up and slide down again. She did it five more times then stopped.

"Ok baby what you wanna do now" I asked "m-monkey b-b-bars" she said pointing to them. I don't know how she gone do them with a cast but oh well. "Ok baby lets go" I said grabbing her hand and waking over to them. "Do you know how to do them or you need help" I asked "N-Need help" she said looking down "It's ok baby I'll help you" I said and she looked up smiling "Kay" she said. "Alright climb up and I'll hold yo legs" I said and she did. When she got on the bars I held her legs so she won't fall while she swung her arms from bar to bar. "Yay baby you did it you wanna go again" I asked and she shook her head "Why not" I asked trying not to laugh "B-Boring" she said and I giggled.

"Ok what you wanna do" I asked and she pointed to the swings. "Ok let's go" I said and we went over there. She got on the swings and I pushed her on them. "H-HIGHER" she yelled laughing "ok baby" I said grabbing both sides of it and running up then letting go moving out the way so I don't get my ass kicked. She kept swinging and laughing making me smile. "N-NIKA J-J-JUMP" she yelled leaning up "No Beyoncé" I said "Y-Yes" she said leaning up more "Beyoncé I'm not fuckin playin With you if you jump we leaving" I said in all seriousness her arm already broke why she wanna break sum else. She looked at me and laughed before jumping her lil bad ass off the swing. I hurried and ran to catch her luckily I got there in time and caught her making both us fall to the ground with me having a hard landing and her a soft.

I groaned and sat up Beyoncé was holding on to me and I looked down at her. "Get up" I said and she looked at me for a while then stood up. I got up dusting myself off "why did you jump after I told you not to" I said looking at her "C-Cause" she said lowly looking down "Cause what" I asked and she shrugged. "Ight we going to the house and you gone sit yo ass in that room till you figure out why you jumped" I said and she nodded still looking down. "Come on" I said walking to the car with her following.

We got in the car and it was quiet while I drove. "You hungry BB" I asked looking over at her she shook her head and kept looking out the window. I sighed and kept driving I ain't mean to talk to her like that but she really pissed me off when she did that she coulda really got hurt but instead of listening to me she did what I said not to do anyway. And I hurt my ass. I was focusing on the road and the music. Mainly the music when I got a call from meg.

Meg: Aye cookie what you doin" she asked

Me: I'm on the way over there why wassup" I asked turning at the light

Meg: We found sum" she said

Me: What y'all find"

Meg: I'm not telling you now"

Me: why"

Meg: Cause you driving"

Me So"

Meg: So I'm not telling you anyways where B baby" she asked and I looked over a Beyoncé to see her sleep

Me: She sleep but she in trouble"

Meg: why"

Me: I'll tell you when I come inside" I said turning on the street of the house

Meg: ok" she said then hung up.

I pulled in the drive way and turned the car off. "Beyoncé" I said tapping her but she ain't wake up "Beyoncee" I said shaking her but she still ain't move. "Fuck it" I mumbled getting out and going over to her door slowly opening it so she don't fall again. When I opened it all the way I picked her up and took her inside. "Hey cookie" brat said when I walked in "wassup" I said "Aww she sleep can I hold her" she said excitedly "No she in trouble" I said and she frowned "why" she asked "Cause she don't listen"  I said then walked to the back and laid her in the room then walked out.

I walked in the living room and brat jumped on me making us fall to the ground with a thud. Why everybody wanna make me fall today. I groaned and looked up at her while she had a big ass smile "What" I said mugging her "Do you lovee meeee" she asked leaning down putting her head on mines "No" I said and she lifted her head up and pouted a little bit "Well you might wanna start cause I found out who ghost is" she said and my eyes got big "Wait for real" I asked and she nodded "yep" she said "Who" I asked "Do you love me" she asked and I rolled my eyes "Yes now tell me" I said "Hehehe , ok he is- "Umm are we interrupting something" Lo said coming in and we both scattered to get up.

"No it wasn't what it looked like" I said and Lo looked at me "Mhm" she hummed "Cookie I cant believe you" meg said sounding mad and disappointed "What" I responded confused "You cheating on B baby" she said and I just looked at her. "Shut yo extra large with a side of fries ass up" I said and brat busted out laughing while Lo stiffed a laugh. "Shit up midget" she said mugging me "Anyways did brat tell you who ghost was without us or did she wait for us like a good friend" Lo asked "You know I waited for y'all boo" brat said and I looked at her cause she know damn well she was finna tell me without them so you know what imma speak up "No her as-" I got cut off by brat putting her hand on my mouth "Shut yo ass up" she whispered looking at me and I rolled my eyes. "Anyways who the fuck is he" I asked and they all looked at me "Who gone say it" i said and meg cleared her throat. "Well" she started.

"He is...."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

35.4K 2.8K 39
She's stays across the street. Most times she just stared. I don't know why but I couldn't wait for us to meet. Even though people called her weird. ...
5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
168K 8.8K 25
Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but meeting Beyoncé changes her entire perce...
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...