The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
oʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ɹnoɟ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
uǝʌǝs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
uǝʌǝlǝ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

🅽🅾︎🆃🅴

454 30 16
By maiynesong

So just in case that some may be confused at this point so here's a chapter of explaining some of the characters role.

Let's start with Rosé, which is the easiest and most obvious to explain.

All we know for now is that she is an angel that has been with our main character, Jisoo, ever since her 18th birthday. Not really gonna make a detailed description about her character because I'm afraid it's going to spoil some events and the actual plot so 🤐

Next is our dark characters starting of with Jungkook!

So Jungkook is Seokjin's right man. Jungkook is protraying a creepypasta named Eyeless Jack.

Eyeless Jack is a creepypasta who goes around and eats people's kidneys (and possibly every body part). In the name itself, this character have no eyes but still has the power to see things. Eyeless Jack's getup is a black hoodie wearing a blue mask with no eyes and no mouth.

Back then, Eyeless Jack was a follower of Zalgo but decided to betray him. So, my own twist of this in my story is that Eyeless Jack (though hated it) decided to go back to Zalgo's side when he heard of a "plan" and wishes to be a part of it.

In the end, Zalgo agrees but has to "tie up a leash around Eyeless Jack" so that he won't backstab him meaning Zalgo would not hesitate but kill him even if it hurts the feelings of his daughter (Zalgo doesn't really care about what his daughter feels).

Which brings us to our next character that Lisa is portraying!

Our Lalisa is portraying Lazari, demon child. Lazari is actually currently 12 years old but with a mental age of 8. Her parents are Zalgo and a human mother.

Zalgo once took a form of a human that made Lazari's mom fell in love and conceive her, but Zalgo left them alone. It was not until when Lazari was 4 years old when her demon side appeared. She devours demons and monsters as well humans that are possessed by demons. So at an early age, she had it rough. Her mother locked her up in a basement and tried everything for her demon to come out of her.

But after 4 years, her mother decided to let her go and commit suicide. And the rest is history~

So, my own twist for this story is that Lazari came from Thailand and is NOT A 12-YEAR OLD ANYMORE. When she found out that her crush, Eyeless Jack, was with her father she decided to come back and join them.

fact: Eyeless Jack does not like Lazari

So you can say that one of the reasons that Zalgo agreed to getting Eyeless Jack back is as a bait for Lazari to come and join them. Though her normal form looks so innocent and harmless, she could be powerful and can be quicker for Zalgo's plan to succeed.

(a lot said that this creepypasta is so Mary Sue and I kinda agree because I couldn't find any weaknesses??? or I'm wrong. If you have a lot of knowledge in creepypastas, please educate me).

Now lastly is KIM. SEOK. JIIIIIIIIN.

Can you believe that someone as handsome as this can be a monster?

Okay, I'll stop.

Anyways, our worldwide handsome is portraying the dark lord of chaos Zalgo.

If you know Slenderman, well fun fact they are actually siblings that despise each other. Anyways, Zalgo likes to create chaos and— imma shut up.

So I can't talk to me much about him and my twist of him in this story because it would obviously spoil everything.

So, anyways if you wanna learn more about these three creepypasta characters then you may search them online. Let's dive in to this creepy side of the web 💀

But if you do search about them, please don't go commenting "that's not his character's description, "i'm pretty she is not like that", or "you have the character wrong."

I try to read and analyze every detail of their character, I do. But not every detail will be significant to the story so I won't use it. And to remind, this is my story so I think I am allowed to make twists of my own? And besides, they may be portraying a creepypasta character but the storyline is not whatsoever connected to the creepypasta universe. This is completely different. Just wanna put that out please.

Thank you and...

good luck reading the next chapters with the faces of these characters now in your mind.

HIHI

ps: i know that i'll be writing more weird sh*t after this so pLEASE EXCUSE ME AND READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 479 23
This is my first Horror Book. So I hope you guys enjoy it. Taehyung hasn't seen Jennie in years. One day, he learns that Jennie was killed in the Sol...
40.9K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
61.2K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...