Who says normal? {FNaF nightg...

Από mortuusrising

~Revisited~ April 8th 2020 - August 8th 2021 - You're (Y/N) (L/N) a young adult who moved back into their ol... Περισσότερα

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Bad ending-
-Scott's Ending-
-Mike Ending-
-Fritz Ending-
-Jeremy Ending-
-Vincent's Ending-
-Canon ending-
Gender-Neutral changes!

-Chapter 4-

2K 38 146
Από mortuusrising

 You woke up to your phone vibrating like crazy on your nightstand, you picked it up to see it's the group chat with your co-workers. You started to read the messages you missed.

 Toastloafer: I don't think (Y/N)'s afraid of the job anymore.

 Softboi: Why?

 Mr.RingRing: What did you do, Vincent?

 Number1badass: Surprisingly he didn't do anything

 FRitzCrackers: what happened then???

 Toastloafer: I feel like I shouldn't tell you.

 Softboi: (Y/N)'s car was still in the parking lot all day today...

 FRitzCrackers: Is she okay?

 Mr.RingRing: Vincent, if you don't tell us, I will take the toasters from your house, and the kitchen at work, and smash them in front of you.

 Toastloafer: Fine.
They hit Foxy with the office chair.

FRitzCrackers: Only that?

Softboi: (Y/N) really did that?

Mr.RingRing: That doesn't tell us why their car is still at Freddy's.

 You: Foxy had jumped at Vincent and I had thrown the flashlight at him first.
The reason that I was so out of it was because it triggered bad memories, and Vincent had to drive me home.
I don't even remember telling him my address, but I know I replied when he asked.

Mr.RingRing: Hello, (Y/N).

Softboi: Bad memories?

Toastloafer: Enjoy your 13 hours of sleep, Sweetheart?

You: Yes, I did, thank you Toast-man.

 FRitzCrackers: am I the only 1 commenting on the fact she called vincent 'toast-man'??

Softboi: yeah

You: He literally ate half of the loaf of bread this morning.

Number1badass: No surprise there, Doll.

You continued reading the men's texts as you ate and got ready for work.

You: I just realized that I am without a car-

 Mr.RingRing: I'll drive you.

You:Thanks Scott, i'll give you my address in a moment.

You sent Scott your address, and he said he's on the way. Surprisingly, he actually lives fairly close to you. Once Scott arrived he knocked on your door. You opened it to see Scott without his uniform on, but that wasn't what had caught you off guard; No, it was the dog hair that was on his clothes.

 "Scott." you started dead serious,

 "Yeah?" he asked, confused.

 "You have a dog?" you asked, maybe a little more happily than you meant to.

 "Huh?" He looked at you for a moment, then realized, "Oh, yeah."

 "What breed are they, oh! what gender, their name?" You asked the questions quickly as you locked your front door.

 Scott walked to his car, answering your questions "Australian Shepherd, and her name is Echo."

 "I swear, if I didn't have to go get my car, and go to work i'd ask if you can take me to your house." you mumbled, following him.

 Scott laughed at your comment, "Maybe tomorrow after work."

 Your face lit up, "Really?" You asked, exited.

 Scott nodded, opening the passenger door for you, his covered face red.

 You mumbled a thank you as you sat in Scott's car. Said man closed the door and walked around the car, getting into the driver's seat. He started driving towards Freddy's.

"Wanna use the radio?" Scott asked you, his eyes still on the road.

"Sure." You said, flipping through the channels until you found a good song, turning it down so you could still talk to Scott.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Scott asked, not really looking away from the road.

You hummed.

"I noticed you're seemingly happier this week than last week, why?" He asked.

"I'm happier than I have been for the past 14 years Scott, it's not really something I can explain easily..." You replied, looking at Scott.

 Scott parked, then he looked at you. "Then tell me tomorrow, it's 11:50. I'll see you then." he said as you got out.

 "Thanks again, Scott, and I will." You said with a smile as you closed the door.

 Scott watched you walk into the building, and the slammed his head into the steering wheel; the horn sounding for a solid minute as he sighed. "Time to go home and clean my dog."

 You walked into the office, seeing Jeremy in the chair you had thrown at Foxy the day before. "Hey, Jeremy."

 "O-Oh, H-Hey, (Y/N)." He said, stuttering less than when you had first met.

 The night started, and a few hours had passed smoothly. Until Jeremy randomly asked, "W-What bad m-memories caused y-you to hit F-Foxy w-with the c-chair?"

 The question that came from no-where startled you, but you answered with another question "Jeremy, do you want to know?"

 "Yes." He spoke without stuttering, which had surprised you.

 You sighed, you might as well tell him, "Do you know about what happened to Mike?" you asked, and he answered with a positive hum. "I was there. I saw it." You spoke as the 6am bell sounded, and Jeremy dropped the flashlight as he looked at you wide eyed.

 "O-oh... i-i'm s-sorry f-for a-asking." His stuttering increasing as he looked toward the hall.

 Your eyebrows furrowed as you examined Jeremy, "I offer you breakfast at my place, to thank you for worrying." you said.

 Jeremy looked at you, but with a small smile, "T-thank you, (Y/N)."

"You rode your bike, right?" you asked

"Y-Yeah."

"I'll put in in my trunk." You spoke, while the man, who wasn't much younger than you, unlocked his bike.

-_-_-_-

 You and Jeremy had been driving down the road blasting the Sailor Moon theme song from your car speakers, you really didn't care if it was 6am. You could swear Jeremy was looking at you with admiration the entire time. You arrived at your house, and you sat Jeremy at your couch as you changed in your room. You came back to Jeremy on his phone, patiently waiting for you. You smiled at him, grabbing him by the arm, and speeding to your kitchen. Jeremy put his phone is his pocket as you looked at him with a bright smile. 

"We can make pancakes, or..." you said, trailing off. That's all you could think of.

 You swear you saw Jeremy's green eyes light up as he turned to your fridge to take out some of the ingredients, he turned back to you and spoke "D-Do you h-have a l-lemon?", you nodded at his question and you were shocked at how happy Jeremy could look at once.

 You smiled at Jeremy as he started to help you make, now lemon, pancakes. You ended up slipping and getting flour all over your floor. You were already laughing, but when Jeremy turned to go and help you up he ended up slipping as well, flour now all over his uniform; you no longer laughing alone. Jeremy stood up, dusting himself off, before walking up to you and helping you up.

 "Thanks, Jere." you said, smiling as you dusted the flour off of you.

 "Y-You're welcome, (Y/N)." He said, a little more confident than before.

 "I need to make food with Fritz too, I just realized he might be feeling left out." You said, thinking of another one of your friends.

 "M-maybe." Jeremy said, mixing the batter. After finishing mixing, Jeremy held the bowl in you direction, "F-Finished."

 "Cooking time!" you said, as you took the bowl of batter to where you had three pans on the stove. Jeremy followed you, and helped you cook the pancakes. Once you two were finished, there wasn't any more batter, and quite a lot of pancakes. "If we can't eat all of them can we throw one at Mike?" you asked Jeremy, who had started eating one of the pancakes.

 "L-Literally throw it a-at his face?" He asked.

 "Yup! He'll either be mad, or he'll find it funny, either way is fine with me." you said with a mischievous tone. He okay-ed, and continued eating. Once you started eating, you smiled, you and Jeremy did good. Afterwards you both cleaned up the flour mess.

 A few hours passed, you and Jeremy just talking and watching T.V., he looked at the time and spoke, "H-Hey, (Y/N), i-it's almost 11."

 You looked at the time, "Holy Moth-Jesus, it is." you said, getting up from the couch. "Alright, i'll drive you home."

 You drove as Jeremy gave you directions to his place, once you got there he said "T-Thanks for-" you cut him off with a small peck on the cheek, resulting in his face becoming redder than Scott's phone head.

 "Anytime, Jere. I'll see you at work, 'kay?" you told him, as you closed your trunk after taking his bike out.

 You entered your car as Jeremy waved from the door, leaving after. Once you got home, you went to bed, thinking of your plans with Scott, and your little kiss that you gave Jeremy.

 -End of chapter 4-
2 chapters, so quickly, and (Y/N)'s little kiss on the cheek was more of a friendly gesture. Scott's dog, Echo, was also something that randomly popped into my head when I started writing this chapter. Btw, he uses a lint roller to look presentable w/o dog hair all over him.
Thanks for reading, Derpy out.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

680K 21.5K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...
58.2K 1.4K 38
You are a normal high school girl in a desperate need of money. Your favorite pizzeria from childhood offers you the job. You accept, not realizing t...
56K 1.6K 15
this is based on my AU from my tumblr account ask-the-fnaf-nightguards In a twisted turn of events, poor Michael Schmidt, A security guard for the pi...
8.5K 89 10
You get a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza and meet the other security guards: Mike, Fritz, Jeremy, PG And of course Vincent. Who know what could happen...