Heart Vs mind (discontinued)

By chrisxdave

Two gangs the royals and grand reapers have bad blood between each other for years. Co leaders honesty and Am... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57

4

498 20 0
By chrisxdave

Honesty

Every since I found out about Chris and Anastasia I've been distant towards her. King found out and he went APE SHIT.

He said he understood where their coming from but he made himself very clear that none of our business needs to be told to Chris.

I don't give a shit. I'm still out to kill those fuckers and nothing is going to stop me.

Right now Stasia and I were at the trap collecting money.

"NEXT....where's my money nigga. I told you the next time you come up short ima fuck you up right" she said blowing the smoke from her mouth looking at Keith who looked scared.

"I got a kid to take care of man j-just give me time" Keith pleaded. This nigga ain't even got no kids lying ass.

Stasia chuckled and put her blunt out and grabbed her gun then walked in front of Keith with him towering over her. We really are short as hell.

"Where's my fucking money" she put the gun under his chin.

"Watch where you put that fucking gun guh" he said pushing her arm. Big mistake. She pistol whipped him and watched as he fell.

"Kill this bitch. Matter of fact make him suffer and leave his ass down there until King gets here tomorrow then you guys have a free day for the rest of the day" she said to Chucky and Robin

They nodded and dragged him to the basement with him basically begging.

"EVERYBODY IS DISMISSED" I said. Everybody got their duffel bag and left leaving just Me and Stasia.

We heard screaming and I smirked knowing it was Keith. A few minutes later Chucky and David came back, grabbed their money and left.

We sat in an uncomfortable silence and counted our money. Only sound was the A/C.

I bit my lip trying to think of what to say. I'm mad but I don't want our friendship to go down the drain.

"So you and Chris been together two years huh" I said making her glare at me.

"Why you care? You getting ready to kill him anyway" she huffed placing a rubber band on the stack she hand in her hand.

"Look I was mad but I'm not as mad anymore. You've kept that from me for two years. I thought we were better than that Stas." I said placing a rubber band on mines as well.

"Put yourself in my shoes. We put our fucking lives on the line and I'll be damned if I let someone tell me that I can't see him anymore. If you don't like it put me out the gang I don't care anymore honesty. My happiness comes before this shit. And I think I need a break" she stuffed her money into her pink duffel and walked towards the door but I caught her before she could walk out.

"What do you mean you need a break?!Look I don't like it but if he makes you happy then I'll just deal with it but if I find out you telling that nigga shit it's both of y'all lives" I gritted at her.

She chuckled. "The fact that you think I'll do some shit like that makes it harder for me to think that you won't kill neither one of us. Yea I go out with him so what but that doesn't mean he knows the shit we do. If that's the case you or me would've been fucking dead by now. Think Honesty. I'm going home I'll see you when I see you" she walked out the door and left me there to think about what she just said.

Anastasia

I walked out the door trying to hold my angry tears inside.

Walking to my car I spotted a bunch of black cars on each street of the block. I already knew it was the royals, because they're known for surrounding your block when their getting ready to attack.

"Fuck fuck fuck" I mumbled. I ran to the back of the building and went in hoping that they didn't see me and I decided to call Chris too see did he know anything about this.

"Hey mamas" he said. I heard music blasting in the background and I heard Amir laughing loudly.

"Hey where you at" I asked biting my lip.

"We at the trap tryna figure out where the rest of these niggas at cause ain't nobody here. You must want to see me" he said.

"No I'll talk to you later I got to go" I hung up the phone immediately and shut it down when he kept calling.

I walked back to the front with Honesty who was peeping out the window occasionally hearing Keith yelling our names.

"We got a major problem" she said looking at me to the window.

"I know that's why I came back in" I walked over to one of our many gun filled closets and took out two AK's.

"Here load up" I chucked the gun and she caught it immediately going into defense mode.

"I don't see Amir but I see his uncle. Something ain't right" she grabbed her phone while we hid behind the desk. Before she could dial his number bullets started flying everywhere

"BE CAREFUL" Honesty yelled shooting back out the window and I ran towards the other side of the room sending bullets back.

Omniscient

While Honesty and Anastasia was focused on killing and sending bullets back if not more, they didn't notice that Mike had walked around back.

He walked silently behind Anastasia and shot her in her back.

Anastasia froze and fell to the ground coughing up blood and in and out of conscious.

Honesty heard the gunshots and immediately turned around and saw Mike and got ready to shoot.

Before she could shoot Mike shot her one time in her left shoulder making the gun fall out of her hand and one time in her calf sending her to the floor with her also in and out of conscious.

"Rot in hell bitch" He rushes out of the front door. He called his back up crew which was around the corner and he placed all the dead bodies and injured people into the trucks and cars and they sped off.

"Ahh fuck them bitches had good aim" June bug said holding his bleeding arm that got grazed.

"Not for long if don't nobody take their asses to the hospital" Mike smirked and kept driving back to their side of New York

On the other hand Chris was still blowing up Anastasia's phone worried. But he brushed the thought out of his mind when he knew that every time she counted her money she shifted her phone down.

Meanwhile King was pulling up at the trap house and he saw bullet shells everywhere once he stepped foot out of his car.

"What the hell" he mumbled to himself seeing the windows completely shattered with bullet holes.

He locked his car door and ran into the building seeing Honesty and Anastasia both laid in a pool of their own blood.

"Nononononono" he cried out.

King immediately threw Honesty over his shoulder and took her to the car not caring about the blood getting in his car nor clothes.

He then ran back and picked Anastasia up and placed her in the car and then sped off to the hospital.

On the way he called his crew so they could rewind the cameras back and shot Honesty and Anastasia.

"YO MAN I NEED TWO STRETCHERS ASAP MY SISTERS HAVE BEEN SHOT" King yelled with tears streaming down his face and everybody stared at him with concern.

"WHY THE FUCK YALL JUST STARING HELP ME" He yelled.

Two male nurses ran out behind him with two gurneys.

"They're losing a lot of blood we need to get theses bullets removed ASAP!!" One nurse yelled.

They slid the two on the gurneys and wheeled them to operating rooms while King tried to clean some of the blood off of his backseats.

He placed Honesty and Anastasia's phone into his arm rest and threw the paper towels away. He went back in the building and sat in the waiting room with his head in his hands praying that they're ok.

"She still not answering the fucking phone" Chris didn't know whether to be worried or what.

"Hon not answering neither" Amir mumbled smoking his blunt.

"You like her don't it" Chris smiled at Amir who smacked his teeth.

"Hell nah. Ima get close to her and kill her ass we both know what it is. We ain't sugar coating shit" he shrugged.

"Man y'all-" Chris got cut off by the boys coming in hype as ever with some of them injured.

"WE SHOT THEM BITCHES. WE FINALLY SHOT THEY ASSES. 8:00 TONIGHT MEET AT THE CLUB DRINKS ON ME" Mike yelled smiling making Chris and Amir scrunch their eyebrows wondering who did they shot.

"What the hell ya'll so excited for" Amir asked putting his blunt out.

"HONESTY AND ANASTASIA MY NIGGA... WE LITERALLY JUST STARTED WAR" Mike yelled jumping around.

Chris got mad instantly and almost said something but Amir cut him off knowing he was going to get heated.

"MY NIGHA YALL FUCKING DID WHA-"

"AYEEE YALL SHOT THEM BITCHES. Aight here's the plan ima make it seem like I actually care for her ass and ima find out where they at. Plan is still in action. We got them right where we want them" Amir said smirking lying through his teeth.

"You damn right. Breezy go with Amir for back up." Mike said making him roll his eyes and smack his teeth.

"Let's roll out bro" Amir said walking out the door.

"Can't believe they did some dumb ass shit like that. I swear to god if my girl dead I'm killing they asses" Chris said punching the dash board.

"Chill out they gone be straight man. I got Kings number ima see do he know about all this" Amir said.

"How you get that nigga number" Chris asked.

"When you in the game you can get anybody number" he said chuckling.

"Hello" King's voice croaked.

"Yo King it's Amir. I heard what happened and by the sound of yo voice you have too. I just want to let you know Chris and I had no parts in that shit man I promise you ima handle they ass for that shit. I thought they was just collecting money or some I didn't know they did that to-" King cut Amir off because he knew they didn't have anything to do with it. His homeboys had already gave the direct names of who had something to do with the shootout.

"It's coo man I know y'all ain't have nothing to do with it. If y'all want to come see them we're over here at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital." King said.

"Alright man we'll be over there. Do you need anything" Amir asked knowing he was feeling down.

"Nah man I just want to make sure they alright but I'll see y'all later" King said. They both hung up and Amir headed to the hospital.

Once they arrived they both rushed out the car and rushed into the hospital immediately spotting King in the waiting room.

"Damn for you not to like her you shole is rushing" Chris smirked.

"Shut up" Amir smacked his lips.

"Wassup man" Chris dapped King up and his eyes immediately went to how much blood was on his clothes.

"T-that's their blood" Chris asked swallowing the lump in his throat.

"Y-Yea man. I appreciate y'all for coming but still know shit ain't sweet at all. Them fuckers dead as fuck if I catch them lacking" King gritted at Amir who nodded and understood where he was coming from.

"You heard anything" Amir asked.

"Nah not yet" King mumbled checking the time which was 5:00.

They all all sat patiently and quietly in the waiting room.

8:30 p.m.

"Family of Honesty Hall and Anastasia Davidson" The male doctor said wiping his hands with a paper towel.

King, Chris, and Amir got up from their seats quickly and stood in front of the doctor.

"We successfully removed the bullets from Honesty and Anastasia, but their are some flaws. Honesty will need leg therapy to her leg better. She needs to stay off of it unless she's doing therapy. I will sign you guys over to the best therapist I know and they'll have her walking better in no time. Try to have her to move her shoulder or picking something up with a little bit of weight to get her strength back in her left shoulder. Anastasia spine was split from the bullet that went through her back and it will take a while for it to heal. The bullet traveled to her stomach but we stopped it before it could ruin some of her intestines. She will also need physical therapy like sit ups or something so she can move around to stretch out her back when her spine eventually heals so it won't cause her back problems or stiffness.Overall they will need to be watched over 24/7 until about 2 months they should be good unless they heal fast. I will set them up some appointments for every week to see their process and I will get you the physical therapist name. And they will also have prescribed medicine for their pain. And apply Vaseline to their stitches to keep them from being dry and tearing.They're sleeping right now and they are in rooms 211 and 212. You gentlemen have a goodnight." The doctor shook their hands and walked away.

"Damn I can't watch both of them at the same time" King mumbled to his self.

"Yo bro I know we ain't on best terms right now, but I do want to help. I can watch over Honesty while you take care of shit at the trap. No funny business I put that on my life man. I can just tell my uncle I'm on vacation or some shit" Amir shrugged while looking at King dead in the eyes letting him know he was serious which he was.

"Ion know man" King mumbled. Amir whipped out his phone and called his uncle.

"Yoo Mike I heard the cops been on too me and Chris and we need to lay low for a while before we get caught man" Amir sighed.

"I understand. Be safe out here. And when shit clear up I need y'all back on the blocks now delete this call" Mike hung up in Amir's face.

"Bitch" he mumbled.

"Well it's up to Honesty man we can talk too them about it tomorrow" King said.

"Anastasia hardheaded ass ain't got no choice but to listen to my ass" Chris said making them chuckle.

"Well ima head out ian gone mess with them. Ima let them get their rest but I'll be back tomorrow" King dapped them up and headed home.

"I'll see you later homie" Amir dapped Chris up.

"Bye little Honesty. Ole let me take care of you head ass" Chris laughed walking to his car making Amir flip him off.

Chris headed towards Anastasia's house to let princess out of her cage.

"Move little mutt" Chris said letting her out the cage and she jumped wanting him to pick her up.

"Mcht come on. And don't tell yo mama about this. Awww you so cute" Chris said holding her up in the air.

"Ooh hell nah" he mumbled to his self realizing what he just said.

On the other hand Amir was at the beach thinking out loud.

"Fuck this shit gone be so hard. I actually like this girl" he mumbled playing with some sand.

They both knew that they like each other. But they also knew that someone had to die. Will they be actually brave enough to kill one another is the question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
604K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
153K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
66.5K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...