The New Nurse - Yandere! Slas...

By BrokeInGlass

Y/n is a kind girl, she's always had goodness in her heart. All her life she hoped to be a nurse, to help any... More

The New Nurse
Norman Bates
Hannibal Lecter
Billy And Stu
Jason Voorhees
Micheal Myers
Freddy Krueger
Bills Confession
Chucky
Pennywise
Drawing With Billy
Flower Picking With Jason
Preparing The Party
You're Invited!
May I Have This Dance?
Time To Eat
Win Them Over
Normans Rage
Back To Billy
Late Night Notes
Clipped Together
Finding Norman
A Bloody Mess
Freddys Plan
Freddy Vs Jason
Ghostface?
Killing The Competition
Back For Me
Control
Overpowered
Bye...
All Freddys
A Long Awaited Demise
A New Patient
About Creeper
Cuddle Time
Soft Side
Michael And Jason
Remember Me
Surprise!
Party Crashers
Caught
Good To Be Back
A Safe Place
Pushing Limits
A Midnight Walk
Friends
Cheering Up
Deal
A Day With Norman
A Day With Hannibal
A Day With Billy
A Day With Jason
A Day With Michael
A Day With Freddy
A Day With Chucky
A Day With Pennywise
A Day With Creeper
My Decision
The Final Goodbye
Bonus Canons

I've Missed You

14.3K 369 505
By BrokeInGlass

Y/n POV

I ran up to Jason, tears dripping along my cheeks.

Jason happily outstretched his arms, looking as happy I was to get a hug.

I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him. I tried to be gentle due to his injuries but he squeezed me tightly, though not enough to hurt. He must be really excited to see me.

Hannibal walked to the opposite side of his bed, handing him a clipboard with some paper and a pen, giving him a smile. I'm guessing he knows Jason wanted to write to me.

Jason excitedly started to write on the paper, turning it around to show me when he finished.

"I missed you so much." It wrote.

I looked up at him from the paper to see his hazel eyes were puffy and red... he was crying.

I hugged him again, holding him tightly.

"Everything's okay, I'm here now." I softly assure him as he holds me shakily.

Michael stood near the doors, observing my reunion with Jason with a smile. He seemed happy that me and Jason were getting close again.

And then there's Creeper.

Creeper stood there with his arms crossed, looking annoyed at me and Jason simply hugging. Looks like he can get jealous.

Jason picked up the clipboard again, writing something down before turning it to show me.

"Where's Freddy?" It wrote.

"He's dead." I sigh, looking down.

I looked up to Jason to see his eyes widen then close in an internal sprout of happiness.

He began to write again.

"By who?" It wrote.

I turned around, giving a look to Creeper.

"Creeper did." I said, holding a hand out, gesturing to him.

Jason stood up, looking astonished as he took in Creepers appearance, having the mindset that he pretty much saved him and the rest of us.

He slowly got up from his bed, his boots THUMP-ing to the floor.

He walked up to Creeper, tilting his head to the side as he observed him like a curious puppy.

Creeper lifted an eyebrow, looking annoyed with Jason's interesting behavior.

Suddenly Jason wrapped his big arms around Creeper, practically strangling him. He did it as if to say a great big 'Thank you', full of all his love and appreciation.

Creeper let out an annoyed groan but accepted his hug, only by simply patting his arm in return.

I could tell Creeper wasn't the most affectionate towards other people, I would've expected him to be hostile to Jason but he really must be changing... for me maybe?

Jason let him go, giving a bright smile through his mask.

Creeper gave him a slight smile and a nod making Jason jump up in happiness, joyful that Creeper was somewhat nice to him.

I watched as Michael pulled on Jason's sleeve, making him turn his attention over to Michael.

He whispered something in his ear and handed him the bouquet of flowers.

Jason looked over the flowers happily, giving them a joyful hug.

Michael then walked out of the room and Jason followed but stopped at the door.

He looked over to me as he held the door, gesturing for me to follow him.

I wondered what they were up to.

I ran over to the door just to feel a tug on my arm.

Creeper.

"I'll be back soon, okay?" I ask softly, hoping not to anger him.

He lets out an annoyed huff, knowing I'd be leaving him.

I didn't want to leave him on a bad note so-

I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before running out the door.

The last thing I saw was his shocked expression, a burning blush on his face before the doors shut in between us.

I felt my cheeks burn up, not believing I just did that.

As much as Creeper was on my mind at the moment, my eyes trailed up, looking at Jason as he speed walked down the hall in front of me.

He made a quick turn-

Into the activity room?

I turned into there to see Michael laying out supplies, Jason curiously looking over them.

I walked over to the table Michael had set up, taking a seat beside Jason.

"What're we doing?" I ask curiously.

"Making masks." Michael says, his hand going along my back as he passed by me.

He took a seat beside me, sorting out the many supplies he had placed on the table.

Jason quickly got to work, already seeming to know what he was doing.

I watched Michael work inquisitively. He looked to be going at a slow pace for me, his eyes peering up to look at me from time to time, each look making me blush as our eyes connected.

"There, done!" He exclaims, blowing over it as he held it in front of us.

It was a beautiful black bunny mask.

(If anyone remembers this, I love you.)

"Here." He says with a soft smile, placing it over my face.

He then stands up, standing behind my chair as he tied the string gently around my head.

As I felt him do it I couldn't help but blush even more, the way his hand brushed along my hair, the sound of the fabric tying together.

I turned around and looked at Jason, he looked at me with a surprised expression, putting his hands over where his mouth would be.

He then gives an approving nod to Michael along with a thumbs up. I'm guessing he likes it.

Michael chuckles "We've got one more thing to do today." He says softly, taking my hand and helping me up.

Jason followed alongside me as Michael gently held my hand, guiding me down the hall.

I noticed we were going along a similar path.

"Are we going outside?-" I ask, just for Michael to shush me.

"It's a surprise." He whispers.

I give him a nod as he opens the doors, the pink/orange sunset greeting our eyes.

Jason notices what Michael had been planning and jumps up in happiness, speed walking over to the patch of flowers we had been at before.

Michael chuckles, happy to see Jason in his happy place.

I walk over and sit down beside Jason, ruffling my small hands throughout all the flowers.

Michael walks over and sits down beside me, crossing his legs as he observed the flowers with us.

Jason searched through them, finding one of the only pink flowers still hiding in the arrangement of them. He picked it and excitedly held it out to me.

He slid it behind my ear, it lacing in between strands of my hair. I felt as his hand caressed my ear along with the cold stem of the flower, my face burning up by the simple contact.

His hand then brushed smoothly through my hair, his eyes looking into mine with a love-filled curiosity.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder, turning my attention to Michael who sat on the other side of me.

He lifted his hands to reveal he was holding a flower crown. It looked like he laced together so many flowers he somehow made a crown out of them. Damn Michaels crafty.

He laid his hand on the cheek of my mask, pulling it off my face and laying it on my lap.

He gently laid the flower crown on top of my head, his hands going through my hair and softly caressing my cheeks.

It was getting late, though the shimmer of the stars and glow of the moon highlighted his features, his hair, and his sparkling blue eyes.

My eyes fluttered shut as our faces inched closer, his warm breath going along my face.

Our lips connected only for a simple yet passionate kiss, it ending in a few seconds.

Michael peeked over my shoulder in confusion, lifting an eyebrow as I looked up to him.

I turned around to see Jason laying in the grass, already being fast asleep.

I laid down beside him, the glimmer of stars littering the dark sky. Michael laid down alongside me.

I snuggled up close to him, turning around to face him as I laid my head on his chest.

Jason must've still been awake and wrapped his arms around my waist, now turning around to face me as he held one of my hands.

"I've missed you guys so much." I whispered softly, giving Jason's hand a light squeeze as I snuggled closer to Michael.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 13K 27
Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each of them falls for you one by one! Who wil...
71.8K 2.6K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
14.5K 300 17
This will be my first book. Don't hate on meeeeeee!! I will try to make this gender neutral!! You murdered your abusive father at the age of 14 and e...
61.2K 3.4K 20
BOOK TWO- Female Reader Version After being fired from the Sanitarium, the slashers were determined to be with you again. Breaking out, they travelle...