Paper Parachute | Celebrity R...

By SavSOS_

*editing* Blake Everett, the frontman of Platinum selling pop-rock band Paper Parachute, is headed straight f... More

Part 1. 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
Part 2 . 1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
Epilogue

24

9.3K 197 56
By SavSOS_

39 weeks

Blair silently padded through the dark hallway of she and Blake's home. She maneuvered her way to the living room and took a seat on her couch, her hands resting on her extended belly.

She flipped on the television and the room was illuminated in a soft blue-white glow as she settled into the cushions of the sofa.

The clock on the wall read 2:47 AM.

She bit her lip as the same dull ache she'd felt twenty minutes ago wrapped around her, beginning in her back before moving to her lower abdomen.

She closed her eyes and changed positions, trying to determine if what she was experiencing was indeed the start of real labor, like she suspected.

Her movements did nothing to dull the pain and thirty seconds later when it had passed she wrote down the time and settled in to the couch to wait.

"Blake." He groaned in his sleep and turned over, away from her voice as he tried to prolong his sleep.

Her fingers danced across his forehead as she leaned forward to kiss him.

"Blake, baby. You gotta get up."

"Mmm....time is it?" He groaned, rolling over to face her.

"It's like four thirty baby. I'm sorry to wake you up but I think it's time."

"Time...Time for what?" He said, his eyes still closed and his toungue wetting his his lips as he hung in the space between awake and sleep.

"Blake...it's time."

A moment of silence passed between them before what Blair was saying seemed to dawn on him and he sat straight up.

"You're serious?" He asked, the immediate nervousness detectable in his words.

"Contractions for over two hours, their like every seven minutes now and lasting forty seconds. We need to go in."

"Okay."

"Okay." He repeated before his eyes snapped up to her and he went into preparation mode.

"Sit." He said firmly, gripping her elbows as he lowered her on to the bed, an amused smile on her face.

He rubbed at his eyes as he pulled the string on their beside lamp so he could see. He vanished into the bathroom, grabbing the essentials they would need and then walking down the hall to the nursery to grab what Blair hoped was their packed hospital bag.

He returned momentarily, the tan backpack style bag slung over his shoulder. Kneeling down in front of her as a contraction hit her, his hands squeezed tightly in hers until her body relaxed and she smiled softly at him.

"Okay?" He asked her and she nodded.

"Let's go have a baby."

"My mom just got here." Blake told Blair, pushing the hair that had fallen on her face back as her last contraction needed. It was just after six in the morning and they'd been at the hospital for about an hour.

"Go get her." Blair told him and he nodded before exiting the room quickly.

She rolled on to her side and watched the clock, hoping Blake would return before the five minutes she expected she had before the next wave of pain.

The door clicked open and Andrea slipped through followed by Blake just in time.

Blair eyes squinted and her face scrunched as she clutched her belly taking deep breaths. He approached her bedside, swiftly offering a hand to her while his other applied counter pressure to her back and he whispered encouragements to her ear.

It was over as quickly as it had begun and Blair offered a weak smile to her mother in law.

"Hi, Momma E. I'm so glad you're here." She said as the woman stepped forward and Blair extended her arms for a hug.

"Of course. Anything I can do for you?" She asked and Blair shook her head.

"Not unless you can tell Bayler to get a move on. Though, she's coming quicker than I had anticipated."

"You're doing great love. The boys and I will be out in the waiting area. Deno is out there too. We love you good luck. We all love you both." She blew a kiss and said goodbye before leaving them alone.

"You need anything?" Blake asked, turning his attention back to her when they were alone.

"Can you get my chapstick?"

He grabbed it from her bag and returned it to her a moment later.

"The epidural helping? You wanna try to get some sleep? They said you were already at six and this might be your last chance to rest."

She yawned as if I'm cue and nodded and he pulled the chair he was in closer to her bedside so he could hold her hand while she drifted off.

When he was certain she was asleep he asked the nurse to keep an eye on her and made his way out to the waiting room.

He said hi to his brothers and hugged Deno before turning to his mom.

"Can we talk?"

She stood quickly and followed him to a more private area of the waiting room though they were the only people in the special one they'd been assigned.

"What's wrong buddy?" Him mom asked and for a moment Blake let all his walls down.

"I'm terrified. She's in so much pain, the epidural is helping, but I hate seeing her like this. I don't know if I'm going to be a good dad. I just want to be like my dad and... and I just wish he was here."

"Blake...he is here. I promise. He'd be so, so proud of you and I know you're going to be so good to those girls. Blair and Bayler are so lucky to have you. You're not of any help to her out here though, okay? Go take care of her. I love you."

"Thanks momma." He said, kissing her cheek before waving to the others, headed back to Blair's bedside.

"Owww. Fuck this." Blair said as she rolled on to her side to face Blake. "We're done after her. I fucking mean it. Never again." She said firmly.

Blake laughed and stooped down to kiss her.

"Whatever you say, love."

The doctor had broken Blair's water an hour ago and since then things had progressed quickly, leaving her in terrible pain and Blake feeling completely helpless. He just wanted this to be over for her so they could hold their baby.

He set his jaw and held her hand as Dr. Green came to check her progress.

"Alright Blair, looks like you're all set, I'm gonna get your nurse in here to let you start pushing and she'll come get me when you're ready, okay? Won't be long now."

Blair bit her lip and rolled her head to look at Blake, panic was in her eyes and he felt his protective instincts take over as her doctor left and the nurse who'd been assigned to Blair, Kacey came in.

He had to be strong because Blair needed him.

"You can do this, okay? I love you." He told her, he wiped the sweat from her forehead and kissed her, wishing he could do more.

Blair pushed when she was instructed her grip on Blake's hand tightening as she groaned from her efforts.

"Great Job Blair, go again!" The nurse instructed and Blake felt a resounding pain in his heart as he watched her struggle, praying for this to all end quickly

She fell back against the bed as her contraction ended gasping to catch her breath as she rested.

"You did really well with that Blair. I think you guys will be parents by one."

Blake's eyes wandered to the clock on the wall, half past noon. Fuck, in thirty minutes he could be a dad.

After only ten minutes of pushing Kacey called for Dr. Green and the room was set up for delivery. Blake's nerves grew but he did his best not to show them.

The doctor entered quickly and took her spot at the foot of the bed.

"Alright Blair, on this next one give me all you've got, she's right there."

Blair nodded and Blake supported her head as she pulled her legs back and pushed.

Blair stifled a scream as she felt the baby begin its exit. She groaned and clung to Blake's hand as sweat poured from her brow.

His voice and the doctors instructions the only thing piercing through her focus until the sounds of their daughters cries filled the room.

Her eyes blurred with tears as Bayler was set on her chest. A bloody, screaming mess but fuck she was perfect and Blair's heart felt ready to implode.

Blake's own eyes were watery, shamelessly proud of his beautiful wife and the perfect little girl she'd given him.

After three nearly years of waiting, they were finally parents.

Liked by CashE, DoctorScotty and 482,953 others
BlakePP Bayler Mae Everett. November 1, 2019. She's perfect and so incredibly worth the wait. Blair was a trooper, mom and baby are doing great. We love you all and can't wait to share the journey we've waited so long for with all of you 🖤

An: Bayler is here 🖤

Only an epilogue is left for this story then it's time to say goodbye to BB. Thanks to all who have come along and loved them as much as I do!

Ily
Sav 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.6K 20
"I've never fallen in love right off the bat. I get scared to say I love you too soon because it means so much. It means you're not seeing an end to...
339 70 48
It's been the best year of her life so far! Millie has everything she ever wanted! Her fashion career is soaring, she's bagged herself pop-rock heart...
7.7K 432 27
#93 in Young Adult #4 in janitor #51 in projectbadboys Shortlisted in The Global Awards 2018 Honourable Mention in 2018 Bell Awards Previously featu...
867K 31.1K 52
{Romance Series} Book One! |An Unexpected Romance| Maddie and her girls are off on holiday, spending four weeks of uninterrupted bliss in the Califor...