Paper Parachute | Celebrity R...

By SavSOS_

*editing* Blake Everett, the frontman of Platinum selling pop-rock band Paper Parachute, is headed straight f... More

Part 1. 1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
Part 2 . 1.
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22.
24
Epilogue

23

7.9K 179 32
By SavSOS_

39 weeks

Blair loved Halloween. Ever since she was a small child she'd loved the idea of dressing up, of getting to be someone else for a night.

After her first tour she had been blown away a few months later when she'd been flooded with social media tags of little girls dressed up as her for the holiday.

The idea that she wasn't going to be able to participate in the costumes, candy, and general chaotic fun of the occasion was particularly upsetting and she told Blake as much as she slumped farther into the sofa in their house.

"I know it won't be the same baby, but we can still hand out candy at Cash's and I got you a pumpkin shirt..."

"What do you mean you got me a pumpkin shirt?" She asked, her eyes narrowed.

He smiled and disappeared for a moment, opening the coat closet and returning with a large orange shirt, over the belly a jack o' lanterns face.

He smirked at her proudly as she just shook her head and laughed.

"I got a size up so you can just wear leggings."

"Fuck, I love that you know there is not a chance in hell I'm wearing real pants until long after Bayler makes her appearance."

"I know baby." He murmured into her ear before pecking her cheek. "I've got something else that'll make today a little better. I'm surprised you didn't ask to see it as soon as we got home yesterday."

She thought for a moment, a puzzled look upon her face until she was hit with a moment of realization.

"Bay's room?" She said with a bright smile.

He nodded and took her hand.

"Come on, I'll help you up the stairs."

"I wanted to see it last night but I was just so exhausted from the ride and just in general and we slept late this morning plus I've got pregnancy brain." She reasoned as he led her to the stairs and assisted her up them.

"Okay, so I really hope you like it. I told Cash some ideas and he ran with it and I really think you will but if you don't, I don't know I'll make him come fix it before she's born or something—"

Blair shushed him, placing her pointer finger against his lips as they came to a stop outside of the nursery door.

"You ready to see it?" He asked.

She nodded.

"Okay, hold on. I told Cash I'd FaceTime him when I showed you."

He tugged his phone from his back pocket and opened the app, pressing Cash's contact and waiting for the call to connect.

"Hi!" Cash said happily through the screen. "Jenna is here to, is this like "the call"?" He asked excitedly.

"If you're asking if it's the call that Blair is in labor, then no." Blake said and Cash's smile faltered slightly. "But if it's the call that I'm about to show her the nursery, then yes."

"Aw, cool. How is everything? How are you Blair? You guys still planning to come hand out candy over here tonight?"

"Um, good, I'm still fucking pregnant, and yes unless Blake's child decides Halloween would be a cool birthday which.." she looked down and spoke to her stomach, her hands cradling the sides, "it fucking would."

"Okay, well we'll plan on seeing you guys in a few hours. Blake open the door, I'm ready for her to see it!"

Jenna appears in the screen beside him and she waved to her before her attention was redirected as Blake opened the door.

"Oh my God!" She said, her vice getting lost in her throat as tears sprang to her eyes.

"It's, it's perfect." She said as her eyes swept over the room.

The walls were a bright white the whole room done in wooden furniture with bohemian accents.

"You like it for real?" Cash asks. "If you don't just tell me and I'll come back and try to figure something else out."

"No, Cash really, it's more beautiful than I could have imagined. She'd going to love it, I love it." Blair said as she looked around the room, moving to sit in the rocker that had been tucked into the corner of the room.

Just a few more days until they would be in here with Baby B.

Liked by BlakePP, MommaE and 482,943 others
ItsBlairE major props to my sweet brother in law @CashE for the most beautiful room for Bayler! Can't wait to bring our sweet girl home to this masterpiece 😍
@DocScotty so I guess this ruins my chances of every being your fav brother in law
@CashE anything for you guys! Love all three of you!

"You doing okay, man?" Cash asked as he stepped onto the back porch of his home, handing Blake a beer as he moved to stand next to him, both of them braced on their elbows as they looked down at the city lights in the valley below them.

"Just starting to get antsy is all. You know how I get, always too deep in my head."

"How so?"

"Just worried I won't be a good dad."

"Aw, not this again." Cash laughed, his chuckles fading as Blake didn't join him, his jaw set and the veins showing on his tensed forearms.

"Blake, I know I pick at you and say stupid shit but, surely you know how much I look up to you. I mean, shit, when dad died..."

He trailed off and the boys settled into their previous spots staring down into the valley, the cars brakes like ants into the night.

"When dad died you all but took over. You made sure Scotty and I never wanted for anything. Hell, even when you went on tour you called as often as you could and you were late to more than one band event because you were dealing with my teenage bullshit. If all that wasn't enough you were person I depended on most after I got hurt. I didn't even want to be alive and you reminded me why I needed to be. Now look, I've got this whole life with a woman I love and it's all because of you. If what you're really wondering is if you're going to be as good of a dad as ours was, I already know the answer."

He let his answer hang silently between them and Blake let out a cough to hide his emotions.

"There's something I actually wanted to tell you." Cash said, turning slightly to look back towards the house.

"Oh yeah, what's that?" Blake asked, confused by the sudden change of subject.

Cash's eyes stayed trained on the house as he fumbled in his pocket before pulling something out.

Blake's eyes landed on the small black box before jumping up to meet Cash's.

"Holy shit." Blake said, feeling a sense of pride build in his chest.

Cash cracked open the box to reveal a solitaire diamond ring.

"It's been about a year, I figured it was time." Cash said, more to himself than Blake. "I really love her." He said closing the box and returning it to his pocket.

"It's a big deal bro, Jenna's great though and I'm really excited for you. Have you thought about how or when you'll do it yet?"

"Haven't got that far into my thoughts yet. It might just be a spur of the moment thing. I just bought the ring three days ago."

"I better be your first call." Blake said, tossing his arm across his brothers shoulder.

"I better be the first one when my niece is here."

"Deal." Blake laughed, the pair retreating back towards the house and the ladies awaiting them.

An: soooffffttt

Next chapter = Bayler 🖤

Thoughts about when she might make her appearance?

Cash is gonna proposeeeee our little Cash-y is all grown up 🥺

Thanks for reading!

Ily,
Sav 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 70 48
It's been the best year of her life so far! Millie has everything she ever wanted! Her fashion career is soaring, she's bagged herself pop-rock heart...
1.6M 68.7K 70
[COMPLETED] W A R N I N G: • EXPLICIT SCENES AND STRONG LANGUAGE • MENTION OF DEATH AND SELF HARM • DON'T GO IN IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING CLIC...
20K 410 27
He loved me, but he loves me too. He says to trust him, not to let go, and he wants a life with me. Either way, it wouldn't matter. For what lies ah...
122K 3.1K 52
Emily Bailey: troubled rockstar who moved to LA from Lafayette Indiana, to escape her disturbing past and chase her dreams of being the lead singer i...