In Need of You

De TinaMarieJames

Coming from two different worlds where one has struggled to stay afloat and the other never had to worry abou... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
XOXO (Thanks Y'all)

Author's Note

1K 13 0
De TinaMarieJames

Hey you all. I really do appreciate you all taking a moment of your time to read my work. Though I haven't finished this book yet, I am looking forward to seeing how it grows as I continue to write. As a writer, I want to send my readers' minds above and beyond their current state and throw them in a field of tasting, touching, hearing, seeing, and smelling. You know the five senses and what have you. I know that sounds so teacher-ish of me, but that's what I'm shooting for. LOL! 

If you would like to leave comments, all I ask is that you be respectful and leave nothing negative. Provide me with constructive criticism so that I can grow further. Now, I really sound like I'm talking to my high schoolers. 

Furthermore, this book is a work of fiction that I have been working hard on. Please do not reproduce or use any portion of this work in your own material without written permission of the publisher. I know this is the harsh facts, but please be respectful.  Copyright © 2020 by Tina Marie James. All rights reserved. Thanks for keeping the peace.

Again, I appreciate you all taking the time out of your day to read my work. I hope and pray that I brighten your day. Okay, now I have completed my lesson for the day. LOL!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
62.9K 5.3K 37
When Dalton McCoy fell in love and got married, he figured that it would be forever. The cruel world has other plans that left him a widower and sing...
5.2K 130 14
One year later Kofi and Danielle are back. Cheating, scandals, and secrets tore them apart. Danielle is on the rise and coming into her own, how will...
773 99 66
After Alyana suffered a horrific car accident, it resulted her into becoming wheelchair bound. Alyana goal was to try to survive this life of hers b...