Werewolf-Jenlisa (Complete)

By jeieiltei89

Jennie Kim didn't know that everything was arranged ever since she was a child. They didn't tell her, until n... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
not an update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(🔞)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 31

6.4K 178 10
By jeieiltei89

Being this close to her is exotic. It drives my wolf crazy being this close to her mate and knowing that I am enjoying this moment. And that rush of emotion coming from you chest makes you dizzy and your heart beat faster every second . . . It's like losing yourself . . . like escaping the world for a few moment. It was one of those perfect moment where you feel like you are the strongest and you care nothing about the world anymore.

But it didn't last long before the speaker squeaked.
We both jumped back in surprise. I turn away blushing, I can't let her see me right now. I quickly smoothen my dress as the speaker when on, "Ms. Manoban, we have arrived. I hoped you two enjoyed the ride. Have a nice day."..

I was too busy smoothening my dress that, Lisa turned impatient and grabbed my hand, pulled me off of my seat.

I looked at her suprisingly.

"What - "

"Shhhhh, just follow me." Lisa said, grinning at me.

She pulled me to the front door of the jet. Everyone that was on the flight (pliot and flight attendances) were standing on the side, waving and bowing to us in respect. I quickly flashed them a smile and wave at them good - bye.

"Lisa, seriously, where are we?" I asked, groaning a little.

We stood at the steps of the jet and I tried to look around to see if I could at least get a hint of where I am.

She ignored me and pulled me to the limo that was waiting for us. Just stepping out of the jet, the hot air hit me on the face. It made me realize how cool it was on the jet.

The doorman opened the car door and Lisa pushed me into the limo.

Thanks.

"Lisa!" I said a little louder. I turned to look at her, seeing her relax in the limo like she doesn't care about the world made me realize that she was no help.

The limo started and I looked at just in time to see a big, fat sign that says,

"WELCOME TOL.A.!"

I glared at Lisa, who was looking at me. He knew that I saw the sign and said, "You're welcome."

I was sending him death glares now, "Well, I never asked you to bring me here, did I? And I am not even enjoying it - not a bit."

"Well, do you say 'thank you' to everything you like? No, right? You say it because someone did something kind for you. And trust me, you are going to enjoy it." Lisa said, smirking at her smart - ass reply and my expression.

I took a deep breath.

Calm down, Jen.
I told myself.

The limo drove to who knows where.
"Wait, how long are we going to stay here?" I asked Lisa.

"Maybe 4 days." she said.

"4 days?!" I asked.

"Well, we are going to be traveling for about 4 days. We are only staying here for about, " she said, looking at her watch, "4 and a half hours."

"What are we going to be doing here? - Wait! If we are going to be traveling . . . where are our clothes?" I asked, widening me eyes.

Lisa sat up and cleared her throat.

"Well . . . I never really thought of - I have an idea! We can go shopping here." she said, pulling out her expensive wallet, "Here, this is a credit card. Just use it for whatever you want."

She held it out. I was so close to refusing it, but thinking about it, I don't want to wear the same outfit, underwear and bra same. That is completely disgusting. (I have OCD.) And I don't have any money with me, so I guess the only way is to us it.
I took the credit card and said,
"Thanks."

"See? I am prepared for everything that comes." she said, leaning back again.

I rolled me eyes as I looked out of the window.

"Excuse, Mr. & Mrs Manoban, do you want me to drive you to the nearest mall or store?" Tom, the driver asked.

Lisa nodded, still looking out of the window.

L.A. was beautiful and it is amazing.

The streets were full of people. Thinking about it, L.A. is pretty big. I sat up.

"Wait, Lis, have you ever been here? You know, I don't want to be lost." I said.

She looked at me, "Of course, I've been here plenty of times. I always travel here."

I nodded in relief and continued to look out of the window, until we pulled up to a shopping mall.
I got out of the car.

"Meet you back here in 3 hours." Lisa said to Tom.

Lisa grabbed my hand and pulled me into the mall. The sparks flew in between us. Sometimes, I wonder, am I the only one that feels the sparks?

Lisa looks like he doesn't feel a thing. And sometimes I wonder, does her stomach turn when I look at her, like she does to me.

I shook my head, trying to clean my thoughts. I notice that someone people were glaring out way. It was kinda uncomfortable.

Lisa pulled me into the first store that she saw. Brandy Melville
I looked around, it was really dark. Lisa just grabbed a whole bunch of clothes. She threw it at me and said, "Change."

"What?!" I said, looking down at all of the clothes.

She shoved me into a changing room.
Wow, thanks! I thought.

Ruby giggled. I rolled my eyes. Star - struck.

I put the pile of clothes on the seat and picked up the first shirt. My eyes widened as I turned it around . . . Very, very reavealing.

"Jen, just change into it and come out!" Lisa said. I jumped, it was like she could see be through those door. I blushed.

I reluctantly change into the shirt with the black shorts. I really liked the outfit, but the shirt . . . could improve a little. Just a little.

I opened the door and showed Lisa.

"We are buying that." she said, looking at me as she pointed to me.

The lady next to hee, I assume was one of the worker, was too busy staring at Lisa, to probably understand him, she just mindlessly nodded. Lisa, on the other hand, didn't see that she was staring her at all.

I rolled me eyes.

"But, this," I said, turning around to show Lisa what I was talking about, "is too revealing. You could see me bra and that is not necessary."

"So?" she said, shrugging.

"What do you mean 'so?' I say we don't buy it and there are plenty of clothes in this store to choose from." I said, pointing at all of the clothes around me.

"It's only revealing a little. It's barely anything." she said.
"A little? My whole back is revealed. And let me remind you, who is wearing this outfit?" I asked, smirking at my remark.

"Oh, is that how it is? Then, who is buying you the clothe? I am fine with you wearing the same thing for maybe the pass 10 days." Lisa said, smirking as my smirk fell.

"10 days?! I thought you said 4 days." I said.

"Babe, I said 'about'."

I stayed quiet. I didn't want to wear the same thing over and over again. It is beyond gross. I sighed. She won. She always win.

I walked back into the changing room and slammed the door, as she laughed.

I rolled my eyes. If she wasn't rich, royalty and we weren't in public, I would have punch her right there.
I changed into the next outfit and this time, it wasn't that revealing. I liked it.
And, she had to approve it in order for her to buy it.

I felt like I walked into that changing room for at least a thousand of time and I have changed into a million different outfits.

"Are we done, yet?" I asked.

"Yep, we just have to pay." Lisa said.

"Thank the Lord." I mummured,

"Even my stylist don't take this long."

"Pardon?" Lisa asked, appearing next to me.

I jumped a little and looked at her, "Nothing, nothing. Ok, now I got to change. Ok, yeah, bye."

I quickly changed, I can't wait to get out of this place.

When I finished changing, the clothes were brought and was in a bag. We even have someone holding all of my stuff.

"Wait, aren't you going to buy some clothes too?" I asked.

"I am right now." Lisa said, grabbing my hand and pulled me to a store that sells all men stuff.

Wah, she really likes to dress like a man, well she look so pretty and handsome even in man suit.

"Sit here." Lisa said, plopping me into a seat as she went into the changing room and change. Trust me, I didn't not enjoy it. The seat was all comfy, but it was horrible. I felt like she took longer on her clothes than my clothes and I was straving. I realized that I didn't eat any breakfast and it was lunch time. My mom would probably me if she found out that I was skipping meals.

"Lisa!" I shouted a little bit too loud. Everyone turned to look at me. I blushed.

I'm about to kill myself.

"What?"

"Are you done, yet?"

"I don't know, almost."

"Hurry up, please. I am straving!" I said.

"You're not even burning any calories." she said.

"I didn't eat any breakfast!!" I said, breathing deeply.

"Damn, chill!" she said.

"I will if you come out right now." I said.

She didn't answer me.

"Lisa?" I asked, "Can you please hurry up? Wait, can I leave and grab my food?"

"No!"

"Why?" I asked, "I am straving."

"Just hold a second."

"I don't need to, you already have a pile of clothes over here, didn't you forget?"

"Just wait." she said.

"I am going to leave in 8 minutes if you don't come out." I said firmly.

She sighed and got out of the changing room. She paid for all of the clothes. I grabbed her hand this time.

"wahh, easy woman!"

"Come on! I am going to die of hunger!" I said as I dragged her to the food court.

"Hey, you want to eat at a resturant?" Lisa said.

"You know how long I waited for you? You might not be hunger, but I am and if I bet the place that you are thinking is far away, so no!" I said, looking at me.

"I was asking." Lisa said, holding up her hand, surrenderring, "And anyways, this are fast food, they aren't healthy and they are gross."

I turned to hee, "Great! I need to gain weight anyways. And when did you care about what is healthy and what is not?"

She smirked, 'cause she doesn't.

I dragged her to the nearest fast food store and ordered a large french fries, a large soda and 3 chocolate chip cookies. I paid with Lisa's credit.

I sat down on a table with Lisa and started eating.

When you are hungry, everything taste good.

Lisa reached over grabbed my soda and drank it.

"Hey!" I said, "that is my soda!"

"Sorry," she said, smirking, "I didn't know. Well, i guess it's mine now."

I grabbed the soda from her, "Not anymore."

I took a long drink and swallowed it.

The bubble tickling my throat and the hot air on your nose make you feel like a dragon.
Lisa grinned, "That kind of like kissing."

"Not technically." I said, rolling my eyes at her as I continued eating.

"Yes, it is - "

"Ok! I got it! I kissed you, I kissed you, ok? Happy?" I said trying to shut her up. I'm just trying to eat
my food peacefully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

310K 10.7K 35
IX 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒔𝒊 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒂 𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒃 𝒏𝒊 𝒋𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
253K 6K 28
Lisa lost her parents after she graduated college, all their wealth was taken by his mother's step brother and wasted all of it on gambling. Leaving...
1M 28.9K 48
II 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒌𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...