Chapter 3

Mr. Manoban sat down. I got a closer good at him. He was handsome and charming. His looks reminds me of the asshole Lisa - blond hair with rounded brown eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jennie that we have rushed everything here." Mr. Manoban apologized.

I nodded and say everything that comes to the top of my head

.
"Ohhhh, it's nothing and everything is perfect right now." I said.

He nodded and asked, "I was just wondering, if you brought your medicine with you."

I nodded my head.

"Good, can you show them to me????" He asked.

"Sure, but why??" I asked and realized that I was rude, "I'm sorry if I'm -"

"No, it is ok if you ask. I was planning on tell you anyways. I am planning to prescribe you a new medicine." Mr. Manoban explained.

Unlike Lisa, Mr. Manoban understands people's feelings. I thought.

I got up and go get my medicine that I ate my whole life. I handed to him.
He took it and poured one out. A pill with red liquid on one side. He shook it for a moment and studied it.

"I will take it and study it in my laboratory." Mr. Manoban said, "In the mean time, you take this pill."

He hand me a bottle of pill. It was different. Instead of liquid on one end, the whole pill was silver. Just plain old silver.

"This pill will get you sick. You'll understand later. We are going to have meetings if you want to." Mr. Manoban said, but I just shook my head, even though I have thousands of questions.

"Ok, I will take these medicines in my laboratory and examine these. Meanwhile, you take this pill, every other day for every meal." Mr. Manoban explained, still looking at the old medicine, "If you need anything or have any problem, just look for me in my laboratory."
Again, I nodded.

"Great, now I have to go. Bye and welcome to the family." he said smiling.

"You have a good day." He said before walking out.

I stared at the new medicine.
Why do I need medicines??? The old one was perfectly fine I thought.

The doorknob turned and Lisa came in.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing, it is none of your business." I said and shove the medicine behind my back. I guess I haven't done it fast enough, because Lisa turned pale.

"No." She whispered.
I looked at her.

"What?" I asked her

"Let me see that!!" she said louder.

"No!!!" I shouted.

She jumped on me and wrestled me.
She is heavy!! I swear I could be crushed under her weight

"GET OFF OF ME!!!" I screamed, wrestling her back to break free. But she was so much stronger than me.

She quickly snatched the medicine from my hand and held it too high for me to reach. She got off of my and I tried tippy - toeing, but I still could reach the medicine.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU ASSWIPE!!!!!" I screamed. Lisq continued to hold it high up. She studied the bottle and she turned even paler.

"No, it can't be that one." she whispered.

"What?" I asked angrily. I stared at her and blinked for a moment. I froze.
Was that my imagination??? But did her eyes turned sliver???? Like the color of the medicine???
I thought for a moment.