Chapter 31

Being this close to her is exotic. It drives my wolf crazy being this close to her mate and knowing that I am enjoying this moment. And that rush of emotion coming from you chest makes you dizzy and your heart beat faster every second . . . It's like losing yourself . . . like escaping the world for a few moment. It was one of those perfect moment where you feel like you are the strongest and you care nothing about the world anymore.

But it didn't last long before the speaker squeaked.
We both jumped back in surprise. I turn away blushing, I can't let her see me right now. I quickly smoothen my dress as the speaker when on, "Ms. Manoban, we have arrived. I hoped you two enjoyed the ride. Have a nice day."..

I was too busy smoothening my dress that, Lisa turned impatient and grabbed my hand, pulled me off of my seat.

I looked at her suprisingly.

"What - "

"Shhhhh, just follow me." Lisa said, grinning at me.

She pulled me to the front door of the jet. Everyone that was on the flight (pliot and flight attendances) were standing on the side, waving and bowing to us in respect. I quickly flashed them a smile and wave at them good - bye.

"Lisa, seriously, where are we?" I asked, groaning a little.

We stood at the steps of the jet and I tried to look around to see if I could at least get a hint of where I am.

She ignored me and pulled me to the limo that was waiting for us. Just stepping out of the jet, the hot air hit me on the face. It made me realize how cool it was on the jet.

The doorman opened the car door and Lisa pushed me into the limo.

Thanks.

"Lisa!" I said a little louder. I turned to look at her, seeing her relax in the limo like she doesn't care about the world made me realize that she was no help.

The limo started and I looked at just in time to see a big, fat sign that says,

"WELCOME TOL.A.!"

I glared at Lisa, who was looking at me. He knew that I saw the sign and said, "You're welcome."

I was sending him death glares now, "Well, I never asked you to bring me here, did I? And I am not even enjoying it - not a bit."

"Well, do you say 'thank you' to everything you like? No, right? You say it because someone did something kind for you. And trust me, you are going to enjoy it." Lisa said, smirking at her smart - ass reply and my expression.

I took a deep breath.

Calm down, Jen.
I told myself.

The limo drove to who knows where.
"Wait, how long are we going to stay here?" I asked Lisa.

"Maybe 4 days." she said.

"4 days?!" I asked.

"Well, we are going to be traveling for about 4 days. We are only staying here for about, " she said, looking at her watch, "4 and a half hours."

"What are we going to be doing here? - Wait! If we are going to be traveling . . . where are our clothes?" I asked, widening me eyes.

Lisa sat up and cleared her throat.

"Well . . . I never really thought of - I have an idea! We can go shopping here." she said, pulling out her expensive wallet, "Here, this is a credit card. Just use it for whatever you want."

She held it out. I was so close to refusing it, but thinking about it, I don't want to wear the same outfit, underwear and bra same. That is completely disgusting. (I have OCD.) And I don't have any money with me, so I guess the only way is to us it.
I took the credit card and said,
"Thanks."