Chapter 10

"Hi, Kai, I'm Jen." I said and he shook my hand, grinning. I knew right away

I'm going to like him.

"Ok, darling, let's go inside and have some tea." Mrs. Manoban said and we walked in the dining room.

There was tea, coffee, water and cookies all set up on the table.

I sat across from Krystal.

She's a wolf now said Ruby.

Who?

Krystal

She went through the process?

Yeah, but her was more different from yours and she just got well before she got here

"Where's Lisa?" asked Kai, snapping me out of my 'conversation'.

"Oh, she went out for a second, she said she's doing something important." Mrs. Manoban said and sipped on her tea.

"How's is it here, Jen" Krystal said.

"It's perfect here."

"And how's Lisa? How's it going with her?"

"It's perfect!" I said and put on a fake smile.

"Oh, that's great. I've heard a lot about you guys."

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Oh, " she said and smiled.

"Oh, girls, sorry to interrupt, but I have some news!" said Mrs. Manoban and smiled.

She always smile that there's no mistake in her life. She makes life sound so easy.

"I was planning that we have ballroom dancing lesson." Mrs. Manoban said.

"But -!" Krystal and I started.

"Oh, don't worry; I'm going to hire a tutor to help you, guys." She said quickly.

"I - !" I started.

"Honey, don't sorry, leave it all up to me! And I'm going to hire the best dancing tutor in the world!!!!" she beamed and grabbed her phone, call a tutor.

"I can't dance!" I whispered to Krystal.
She smiled and said, "So can't I!"
I grinned; I know I'm going to like this girl too.

Then, Mrs. Manoban slammed her phone down on the table and squealed. My eyes widen. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Kai put his forehead in his arm and blushed from the embarrassment from his mom.

"SHE HIRED, SHE HIRED! YEAH! DANCING LESSON STARTING TOMORROW!" she squealed and got up, "I got to dash, see ya!" She walked out of the room.

"What -" I started.

"Uhh, don't mention it, that's who my mother is." Kai said, lifting his head and I laughed.

"She always like that when she gets excited." Kai said.

I laughed even more.

The door bell rung and a maid quickly went to get the door.

"That's probably Lisa." Krystal said.

Lisa walked into the dining door and saw Kai.

"Oh, brother, how great to see you." Kai said.

"How long were you here?"

"Just a wait."

"Hi, Lisa, I'm Krystal, ." Krystal said, standing to shake her hand.

"Hi, well, I have to go." Lisa said and was about to walk out, when she signaled me to come along.