The Confession || George Weas...

By racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... More

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All

169 4 2
By racoonqueen1

*Anne's Prov*

It is late when George and I are dismissed, with a bloody hand and tired expressions.

We walk in silence through the corridors, hiding from Peeves once he comes down a corridor. When the sight is clear of him, George leads me out of the corner and together we proceed to walk to the Entrance Hall.

"Is it just me or was my list way longer?," George asks with slight amusement. 

"No it really was longer, what did you do this year?," I stop as he stops. 

"Apparently nothing good in her eyes," he pulls out a small cloth from his bag and wipes the back of his hand slowly to keep the blood from dripping onto the floor:" I think the tea had something in it."

As strange as it was, but afterwards I didn't even bother to write after the list and wrote down sentences that were way too true. I'm scared to look down on my hand to see if the words are still there.

" So I didn't made that up?," I look as he pulls the cloth away, revealing his irritated and red hand, where words are still to be seen and the skin needs way longer to heal. 

"I believe she put verita serum inside, so that we start to speak the truth or more or less write something that is true to us," he admits quietly giving his hand away when he realizes that I try to read what is standing on his.

'I'm not go-'

"George, what is standing on your hand?," I move forward and try to get it, but he just moves back a bit with a smirk on his face. 

"Na na na Anne, we don't want to get demanding now, do we?" 

I look at him sternly. 

"I didn't even have time to write a lot, did you see how long my list was, I was busy with writing that down," he jokes.

"From now on, no tea from her ever again," I mutter and he agrees. 

"We need to talk with someone about this, she can't use potions on students," George states: "Do you know how long verita serum is supposed to be working?" 

I shake my head: "No idea. We don't even know how much of it was inside our tea."

"Well, what I know is that it is supposed to last for at least a normal conversation, which is approximately around fifteen to twenty minutes, with two or three drops. So do you have any idea how long we were in there?" 

I stare at him: And he claims to not be good in potions?

"Maybe two three hours?," I suggest. 

"The only way to find out is, that you have to ask me something and if I'm not able to lie then we are still under the influence. So come on." 

"Do you like Umbridge?" 

He looks at me before grinning: "Of course I do, did you see this beautiful graceful creature?"

"Okay you are definitely not under the influence anymore, because no way that that is the truth," I say pointing at him.

He laughs heartedly. "What if it is the truth?," he comes closer towards me. 

"Oh please, if that would be the truth, I'm breaking up with you here and now," I move back a bit until my back hits the wall.

He smiles gently at me while he looks down at me. "How are you after what happened?" 

Empty, relieved, guilty, feeling itchy to do it again... 

"It's okay. After the last time, I expected the jar again honestly," I meet his eyes, full with warmth and love. 

I feel my heart drop, not being able to probably feel the same as he does right now. It isn't fair towards him. But I don't know what to do.

"You get used to the quill after a while and the pain fades slowly, put it in Murtlap essence, it helps to calm the skin," he advices. 

The light that comes through the windows falls over the side of his face, capturing his features very well.

"Is there anything you can't do Weasley?," I tease. 

"Well keeping you from detention would be one thing and Divination. I never got the hang of it. As to anything else, I'm a genius," he leans down, putting his hands on either side of my body on the wall. 

"I thought we discussed that a big head doesn't do you good?," I take a deep breath.

"Maybe it doesn't, but sometimes it certainly helps," with that he kisses me. 

Even though my mind is occupied with guilt, my body takes over and I put my hands around his neck and deepen the kiss. Maybe I should just sit this out with my feelings and let my body do it for now?

After some time we break apart, catching our breaths, he leans his forehead against mine and I still have my hands on his cheeks. 

"I think we should head back and write on of the points again, what was it again? I showed display of public affection?," he chuckles and straightens up. 

I lean against the wall, forcing a smile on my face: "We definitely didn't get to stop that."

"Good thing, I can kiss you now everywhere I want here," he smiles proudly. 

"Well, almost." 

"Satan's spawn doesn't count," he dismisses. 

"Don't you dare insult Satan," I say offended. 

And then we both chuckle and proceed to go further down the hallway.

"So this is when we part ways," the boy beside me dramatically states, pointing towards the stairs, that lead upstairs: "But do not worry dear maid, I will be by your side soon again, when the clock strikes ten."

"Oh wow, I didn't know I date a drama lover?," I ask amused. 

"There is a lot you still don't know," he winks before giving me a quick last kiss on the lips before stepping up the stairs. "Oh maid, you'll be in my dreams, walking on beautiful flowers that have yet to be seen." 

He looks proud of himself for such a statement out of nowhere.

"Night George," I say and walk towards the door that leads to the dungeons. 

"Night Anne."

As soon as the door shuts behind me, the smile vanishes and this whole packet of guilt and hate comes upon me. I know I like him, but why don't I feel something now? It makes me crazy, not to mention that detention brings me back to old manners. I sigh in frustration.

It was that night, where due to the incredible amount of guilt and the circumstances that occupy my mind and now healed hand, that I finally was able to cry after a long time of feeling nothing. Everything came crashing down on me. With a silence charm and closed curtains around my bed, I allowed myself to cry me to sleep.

And strangely enough, it felt good. As if I would be able to breathe freely for a moment.

---

*George's Prov*

I trace the back of my hand gently, while letting the warm water rush over my body. The words that I wrote over and over again, luckily faded. I'm not keen on being seen with an 'I'm not good enough' on the back of my hand.

At first I was surprised that those were the only words that popped into my mind when it came to be as something that I had done wrong. However, the more I wrote them, the more they frustrated me.

I never thought those words before, I didn't think of myslef as anything like that. So why the hell did I write out of all Things that? 

I push those thoughts aside, and run my hands through my hair and get ready for the day.

---

*Anne's Prov*

"And how was detention?," Cole asks purring Logan some orange juice into her glass. 

"Okay I guess, it will be a long month," I say scratching the back of my hand slightly, my skin begging to get the feeling of cutting again.

"It was boring even though George was there?," Logan asks, looking over at me. 

"He was just weird most of the time, I don't know what he is up to there." 

"Why?"

"Yesterday he called Umbridge sweet, I think my boyfriend is broken."

(A/N: Hello you Beautiful creatures out there, how is everyone doing? Aaaaand we have a progress, Anne finally calls George boyfriend in front of others.

 What do you guys think about a shoutout in my next chapter of stories around the Twins that I find interesting from incredible authors? Or if you want weekly shoutouts for stories on my stories? (Around Harry Potter of course, mostly the Twins though) Well, let me know what you guys think of something like that, and if you have stories I Need to check out, DM me and don't hesitate to send me your stories! Have a nice day/ or rather night since many of you read at nighttime

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
9.2K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google ❤️💛 First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
290K 5.4K 80
Boys, Boys and more boys (Harry Potter fanfic) going to Hogwarts is going to be a journey full of adventure mysteries and maybe even romance ? *read...