The Confession || George Weas...

De racoonqueen1

Sometimes it Needs time to find the path you Need to go- but when you found it, you shouldn't let go of it, n... Mais

Act 1
Scene 01- 'new' faces and blonde projects
Scene 02- Curiousity kills the cat
Scene 03- Inquisitor of Hogwarts
Scene 04 - The Hog's Head
Scene 05- Weasley is our king
Scene 06- Seven minutes in heaven
Scene 07-How to be mean
Scene 08- Too many sorrys
Scene 09- Oh my Dad
Scene 10- Thank you
Scene 11- moving on, kinda
Scene 12- The push in the 'right' Direction
Scene 13- Get out!
Scene 14- Astronomy Homework
Scene 15-Detention
Scene 16- The Coin
Scene 17- The Astronomy Tower
Scene 18- Regret
Scene 19-The Feeling Of Uncertainty
Scene 20- The Talk
Scene 21- Room of Requirement
Scene 22- A Bloody Genius
Scene 23- Not Ready Yet
Scene 25- Drink Up
Scene 26- Too Many Feelings And None At All
Scene 27- You Are Enough
Scene 28- A Black One
Scene 29- It's All Too Much, I Need You
Scene 30- Priori Incantatem
Scene 31- Pranks and Magpies
Scene 32- About Rockets and Disapearing
Scene 33- Pulling A Weasley
Scene 34- Revealing New Things
Scene 35- Changing The Perspective
Act 2
Scene 36- Friends and Alcohol
Scene 37-Things Get Heated
Scene 38- An Offer
Scene 39- A little bit reliving
Scene 40- The Boggart
Scene 41- I'm Done
Scene 42- A Bit Sick
Scene 43- Ice Cream
Scene 44- It's Nothing
Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas
Scene 46- Alone
Scene 47- Like Your Mother
Scene 48- The Warning
Scene 49- Angst Always Has A Reason
Scene 50- Just A Reference
Scene 51- You Learn To Be Good, You Don't Have To Be Good To Learn
Scene 52- Down The Memory Lane
Scene 53- A Visitor
Scene 54- The Healing Part Of Crying
Scene 55- I Trust You
Scene 56- Manipulation at it's best
Scene 57- Being Mature
Scene 58- Meetings&Scheming
Scene 59- Oh Dear
Scene 60- The Plan
Act 3
Scene 61- The Seven Potters
Scene 62- Dumbledore's Note
Scene 63- Wedding Crasher
Scene 64- It Starts
Scene 65- Making Decisions
Scene 66- The Book
Scene 67- Answers and Coins
Scene 68- The Start
Scene 69- The Fight
Scene 70-The End
Act Zero- A Word From The Author
Additional Scene

Scene 24-Love Does Weird Things

176 6 0
De racoonqueen1

*Anne's Prov*

And now I'm certain that we follow a scheme.

In the last few days, I had a lot of time to think. Not necessarily about everything good in my life or of good possibilities to happen. It gets harder and harder every day to focus on something good and beautiful and the thought of changing another thing in my life is scary. But even the dark thoughts couldn't ruin the fact that confessing the relationship to others would make things easier in one way.

Recently, I'm in such a state in my mind, that nothing bothers me anymore. It got to the point where nothing mattered to me any longer. So we should just confess it and move on. I should drop out of school, it doesn't matter anyways and let's kick Umbridge's ass or better seriously injure her. Who cares anyways?

I stand in the shower and let the cold water rush over my body in attempts to wake it up, to show some reaction, to feel anything else then this numbness. But it remains rather uneventful. George is angry with me, I'm not so deeply connected with one of the girls in my dorm to talk with them and since the latest events I doubt my trust to Caleb, he behaved way too weird to say that everything is normal, so I have no one to turn to and ask them if they could help me to feel something.

I don't even get fast replies back when I ask Caleb if everything is alright in the pub. To write to my dad himself would be useless, in his current state of drinking again, I highly doubt he can even write one straight sentence. I sigh and shut the water off. Stepping out of the shower I wrap immediately my towel around my body. Maybe this is just my mind making up all those scenarios and I'm imagining too much now.

I don't see any other explanation. The real problem is probably just me and my mindset currently, so I should drop the matter already. And with all that mind business going on, George hopefully decided that it is time to drop the whole relationship thing and he went back to normal.

I hoped the thought of George leaving me behind like that would do anything to my soul, but it remained untouched. I actually start to wonder, if it is even worth it then? I mean the distance we had a long time now, well since he started to work on his products again, alongside his brother, was enough to hide my feelings to such a point that I start to question them. I groan and lean onto the sink and put my face into my hands.

Why am I so complicated?

I feel so annoyed at myself I could punch me. 

Wait, I feel annoyed? I let go a breath I didn't know I was even holding. I feel something. Finally.

---

*George's Prov*

"Hurry!," I hear Lee say as he is running down the hall. 

It is crowded and I don't want to be late for Herbology. Today we look after an endangered species and for once I'm curious about one of my subjects.

"Sorry," I mumble when I brush past someone. 

"Hey!," a Ravenclaw screams, when I accidently shove his books out of his hands. 

"Sorry," I say and move further. 

If the hallways just wouldn't be that crowded sometimes, it's a pain. Lee stops next to Fred who looks amused at the crowd.I groan when I finally arrive beside them. Lee is way faster since he's smaller. 

"Why the rush?," Fred asks living his best life because he doesn't have any lesson right now.

"Sprout will kill us if we come late to one of her lessons again and other than you, I want to pass my school year," our friend says. 

"Who are you and why do we hang out with you?," my brother exclaims earning some looks. 

He doesn't mind.

"Come on George, we need to hurry!," Lee pleads. 

"You can go, I'll follow," I say when a certain blonde one caught my attention. 

When the incident in the room of requirements happened, we were parted, we didn't talk to each other. We hadn't a chance without it being too obvious. Lee sighs in frustration but decided to head off.

"What's wrong bro?," Fred asks, but at this point I'm sure he knows were I'm looking, he didn't sound amused. 

"I have to get something straight first," I move past him up to her. 

"Anne!," I say pushing some people out of the way to get to her. 

She stops and turns around, sounding surprised: "George?" 

I'm a bad boyfriend. If I were a good one, she would expect me even after such a little argument we had.

"I know we both are in a hurry currently with you having potions and all, I'll be fast promise." 

She nods her head and I continue. 

I just really need to get this off my chest, the last days without her were lonely in a sense I never experienced: "I'm sorry okay? I got your point with being scared and it wasn't my right to push you into something you clearly didn't want to do. Just as you said, I should eventually start to learn to accept a no. I'll try from now on and I hope you'll help me with it." 

I look around before taking her hands in mine. The corridor isn't as crowded as it was before.

" Because I need you."

She looks down at our hands. For a moment I feel my heart drop, thinking I messed it up again. However, she moves to her tippy toes and presses a lips against my lips. My eyes widen a bit before pressing them close and kissing back. The usual electric feeling emerges in my body. 

She steps back again a bit and looks up at me: "I think we can work this out."

With the biggest grin I ever had I am about to say something when we hear the horrible sound just a true nightmare could make.

"Chrm chrm."

We turn around to her, I don't let go of Anne's hands, as I feel that they begin to shake slightly. 

"Detention Mr Weasley and Miss Storm."

At this point by now I don't care about detention with her any longer, however, I do know how much Anne dreads detention, especially after what happened last time.

I look down at the girl in front of me, but to my surprise something mischievous shines in her eyes, it was just for a second but I caught it. 

Only a slight whisper she asks: "Want to find out how far we can push this until we get expelled?"

I nod with a smirk: "Are you sure about that?" 

"Lead the way"

I move closer to her and put both of my hands on her cheeks, pulling her closer to kiss her. Right in front of Umbridge. To say the woman is angry is an understatement. I'm sure if she could, she would have hexed us right now. Anne puts her arms around my neck and maybe I'm imagining things now, but I could feel her slightly smiling into the kiss.

"This," Umbridge starts, not ably to stop us, which irritates the terrible pink dot just more: "This... I... Will you two stop. I dare you! This... This is immature!" 

We break apart and look at her red face, I have to fight fits of laughter, seeing the way she almost explodes. I think if I look closely enough, I can see stream coming out of her ears.

"This is a dread against the ministry!" 

Anne looks her dead in the eyes: "How should me kissing a read head affect the ministry?," she asks confused: "Come on lady, put some sense into your brain." 

"THAT'S ENOUGH!," we jump back slightly at the sudden outburst. Now even those who didn't watch before stop and look at us.

Anne let go of me immediately. 

"Fifty points from Slytherin! You left me no other way and detention!," she glares at us. 

"I already got dete-" 

"More. I believed you learned your lesson after the last time Miss Storm. I think you don't have enough to know where you belong." 

I step in front of Anne, seeing the way her previously newly got bravery completely gone again, as if it could shield her from the punishments Umbridge is about to give her. 

"Do you really want to occupy her all the time? You know that you take all my date time with her?," I ask casually. 

Umbridge breathes heavily, I almost got her where I want her. 

"That's very unfair to ruin others plans because one self never got the opportunity for something alike."

Anne stares at me with wide eyes and Umbdrige turns furious. 

"DETENTION! Each one of you, for the rest of this month, starting tonight. BOTH OF YOU! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU WILL LEARN TO BEHAVE!" 

She turns around to leave.

I turn around to Anne and wink: "See you on our date tonight." 

Satisfied when I hear a cuss from Umbridge who clearly heard me I lower my voice and whisper concerned: "Are you alright? I didn't want to drag you into this mess." 

"It's- it's alright," she gives me a weak smile. 

"I promise you I'll help you through it." 

Well that's why I tried my best to get detention too. No way I let her have detention alone with that crazy little psychopath of woman.

"I know what you did George and you are crazy," she looks at me. 

"Good thing I am, otherwise you wouldn't call me your boyfriend," I grin and walk away from her, determined to catch my class.

Before I could take another step a hand pulled me back. 

"When?," I look into the hurt eyes of my brother. 

I completely forgot him and what he just witnessed. 

"Fred I wanted to tell you, not in this way of course, I-" 

"That's the real reason you left me alone lately?" 

I look down on the floor. 

"Yes"

"Why did you lie to me? I knew something was odd and wrong, but I decided to trust you. You don't even care enough about your own brother to tell me. Instead the whole school should know?" 

"Well, I- I didn't know how to tell you."

"Well maybe 'Oi Fred got some bad news for you'!," he sounds angry. 

I can't even blame him.

I don't say anything, I know I messed up. 

"Why her?," Fred asks a lot calmer than before. 

"Love does weird things Fred," I answer truthfully: "And it certainly makes you do even more stupid things in return." 

He still looks hurt by my actions, but I can see past that façade, he tries to understand.

"Really, I promise you that I will explain everything later to you, but for now-" 

"Go or Lee will kill you before Sprout can do it." 

"Thank you," I breathe out relieved and start to run and I managed it on time there.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

121K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
1.6K 146 71
Written in first person, this is story of a Ravenclaw, Mary, who falls in love with Fred Weasley. At first, it's perfect, but she learns that he has...
3.1K 45 54
"This is the student you will be tutoring. I trust you will get his grades up in a short amount of time." "No worries, Professor, you can count on m...
1.1K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...